Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97764 times)
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:10:06 AM

NEW SUPERCOIN WALLET! Download it from the new website for our dev group

all OS supported. website like on the front page.

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

old wallet SuperCoin version 3 is still working?

yes it is still working,

you dont have to update. but i dont know why you wouldnt? idk... ummm. i will post something saying mandatory update if there is a critical update that will cause old wallets not to work.
ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:11:38 AM

NEW SUPERCOIN WALLET! Download it from the new website for our dev group

all OS supported. website like on the front page.

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

old wallet SuperCoin version 3 is still working?

yes it is still working,

you dont have to update. but i dont know why you wouldnt? idk... ummm. i will post something saying mandatory update if there is a critical update that will cause old wallets not to work.

thanks for the superfast replied... its not that i dont want just dont have time now... tnx...
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:19:47 AM

wanted to mention something on the transactions tab it doesnt show the Amount of coins .

Other thing is creating random address i have like 6 new address now the wallet its doint it by itself or is just me?.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:22:47 AM

wanted to mention something on the transactions tab it doesnt show the Amount of coins .

Other thing is creating random address i have like 6 new address now the wallet its doint it by itself or is just me?.

what? umm.. did you click something? i mean, inherently multiple addresses arent bad? they dont nessisarily do anything. did you click something to generate them?

and ill look at the transaction thing right quick.

edit: transactions have an amount. it just isnt showing up. ill go look to see what possibly caused that.

EDIT2: all of the qt files on my dev environment are blank. i dont know how that happened. i will resync from git and rebuild the wallet for you. more than likely this is only a windows problem. sorry. im not sure how that happened

lobo13hf

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:35:00 AM

?.

what? umm.. did you click something? i mean, inherently multiple addresses arent bad? they dont nessisarily do anything. did you click something to generate them?

edit: transactions have an amount. it just isnt showing up. ill go look to see what possibly caused that.

EDIT2: all of the qt files on my dev environment are blank. i dont know how that happened. i will resync from git and rebuild the wallet for you. more than likely this is only a windows problem. sorry. im not sure how that happened

No i didnt click any button or anything they just generating by them'self i know theres nothing bad whit having a few address but what if it doesnt stop?    and keep creating them ok one u have resync the the wallet i try it again and let you know .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:47:11 AM

?.

No i didnt click any button or anything they just generating by them'self i know theres nothing bad whit having a few address but what if it doesnt stop?    and keep creating them ok one u have resync the the wallet i try it again and let you know .

if you resync the addresses will still be there because it will just read the keys off of the wallet.dat file. but you can try it.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:06:21 AM

It's got my attention as I am always on the lookout for a decent usefully coin with a promising future.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:31:58 AM

alright. no idea what happened to make the TX amounts invisible. but i reset the wallet transaction file to the original (replaced it with the one from the initial commit, and apparently i accidentally deleted a method)

so now the tx amount show up again. sorry about that. DL link on the website is also fixed. so everything is good now. (problem may or may not exist in the mac wallet) but i did fix the windows wallet. mdtspain is the one who has a mac so he will fix it tomorrow. i texted him about the problem.  

ANYWAY windows wallet is fixed. enjoy. next update will have in wallet trading in it.

we didnt release in wallet trading with this one because it only works on linux and mac. when you enter the api keys on a windows compilation, the wallet freezes then doesnt load the exchange page. not sure why. we are working on it

edit: if anyone else has the thing with random new addresses being generated, it would help me if you could PM me what name shows up next to them. and did that name already exist with an address (the name i am referring to is the one under label)
studentwiskunde

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:08:39 AM

hey guys. uploading the new supercoin wallet now. i will give a link and redo the front page.

also we are testing in wallet trading today. and i will be working on the last page of JS i need for the multipool after testing is done (assuming my roommate doesnt want to play video games for a bit since he is leaving for 2 months tomorrow morning)

i also have my last final of the semester on thursday. so tomorrow night and thursday i wont be working due to i want to study for a bit and pass the final.

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

Hi Griffith,

Great that you have updated the wallet, but the link to download Windows wallet is not working. Could you check this on your website.
This is also the case for the other coins (MWC, and ECC).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hallo Student Wiskunde....Nederlands?

I have just checked the link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-qt.zip but for me it's working fine.

The other coins you are correct, we didn't populate them yet, except the mac wallets

Hi Mdtspain,

The Supercoin Windows wallet link is working, I have downloaded and installed it and the wallet is also working.

Great job.

BTW: I am from the Netherlands.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:18:16 AM

hey guys. uploading the new supercoin wallet now. i will give a link and redo the front page.

also we are testing in wallet trading today. and i will be working on the last page of JS i need for the multipool after testing is done (assuming my roommate doesnt want to play video games for a bit since he is leaving for 2 months tomorrow morning)

i also have my last final of the semester on thursday. so tomorrow night and thursday i wont be working due to i want to study for a bit and pass the final.

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

Hi Griffith,

Great that you have updated the wallet, but the link to download Windows wallet is not working. Could you check this on your website.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

I have just checked the link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-qt.zip but for me it's working fine.

The other coins you are correct, we didn't populate them yet, except the mac wallets

Hi Mdtspain,

The Supercoin Windows wallet link is working, I have downloaded and installed it and the wallet is also working.

Great job.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Dat dacht ik al...ik ook  Grin

Sorry guys...just a little bit dutch...just confirming, I am dutch also.

bittybit11

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:08:03 AM

Hi Griffith,

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hi Mdtspain,

Great job.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

I have just checked the link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-qt.zip, but is still not working for me.. Sad

studentwiskunde

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:09:36 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 01:26:04 PM by studentwiskunde

I have just checked the link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-qt.zip, but is still not working for me.. Sad

Hi Bittybit11,

The link works, the reason that the link is not working by you could be that the browser uses their cache, so in that case it will use the old reference link. Just clear your browser history and try again.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:42:40 PM

I have the RoadMap ready to post. Have to wait for Griffith to take a final look at it, then he can post it in the OP.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:52:13 PM

SuperCoin Win wallet v4.0.0.0 (Trustless with Multisig)

https://mega.co.nz/#!ptEkEC7S!TUG-BJUo5yeXVgjUogoeB5Pon_I2S5xdqh-n7IQzjVg
scamkiller

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:08:07 PM

Dead is dead,why some stupid guys take over this stupid coin??

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:21:59 PM

Please don't download this wallet. We don't guarantee any wallet that is downloaded from an other source.

If you loose your coins, after downloading it...

The official website does not work well, I guarantee -  win wallet v. 4.0.0.0 https://mega.co.nz/#!ptEkEC7S!TUG-BJUo5yeXVgjUogoeB5Pon_I2S5xdqh-n7IQzjVg is original

I downloaded it from here http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-qt.zip

No Trojans and Viruses  Smiley
lobo13hf

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:37:26 PM

It's got my attention as I am always on the lookout for a decent usefully coin with a promising future.

Welcome aboard you not gonna regret it Super have a great potential!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:57:38 PM

Nice! I will try the new wallet tonight!

Btw, which type of phones are you guys using?

I'm asking because my friend at ISG3D.com (3D Printing) who accepts Supercoin talked to me about doing "promotional items" for cryptocurrencies, and I thought maybe we could do a line of cellphone case to promote SUPER Supercoin.

The 3D Printed case looks like this picture, but of course I will implement the logo of Supercoin I made, with the "S" and the "C". I guess you guys are using Nexus, iPhone, Galaxy S3...?

Tell me what you think, and of course, I will wait for Griffith's approval!

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:53:00 PM

Nice! I will try the new wallet tonight!

Btw, which type of phones are you guys using?

I'm asking because my friend at ISG3D.com (3D Printing) who accepts Supercoin talked to me about doing "promotional items" for cryptocurrencies, and I thought maybe we could do a line of cellphone case to promote SUPER Supercoin.

The 3D Printed case looks like this picture, but of course I will implement the logo of Supercoin I made, with the "S" and the "C". I guess you guys are using Nexus, iPhone, Galaxy S3...?

Tell me what you think, and of course, I will wait for Griffith's approval!

I have a LG G2.

Thanks for your hardwork Brookefinancial!
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:42:50 PM

Super is great coin, with new Dev is on the way to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: