Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97764 times)
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:44:32 PM

op edited with roadmap and such
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:11:55 PM

Great.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
pak

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:07:24 PM

please delete mintpal from exchange list
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:11:38 PM

Please don't download this wallet. We don't guarantee any wallet that is downloaded from an other source.

If you loose your coins, after downloading it...

The official website does not work well, I guarantee -  win wallet v. 4.0.0.0 is original
https://mega.co.nz/#!ptEkEC7S!TUG-BJUo5yeXVgjUogoeB5Pon_I2S5xdqh-n7IQzjVg
No Trojans and viruses  Smiley

It nice to see good intentions, but its too risky, now that the code is open source. Please remove it

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:23:22 PM

done
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:08:07 PM

done

Great Wallet running all good now, one question about the donation option is the address on your signature where the coins will go if i turn the option on? am a little confuse with the mint and stake would you mine explaning please.

Grat work! 

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:49:08 PM

Great Wallet running all good now, one question about the donation option is the address on your signature where the coins will go if i turn the option on? am a little confuse with the mint and stake would you mine explaning please.

Grat work! 

Hi lobo13hf

It goes to SfxBuWSCL4TBNgWfPKx7RApPE9uRRnCkzr, which is the general donation address, not Griffith's personal one. What happens is each time your wallet stakes [whatever percentage you set] of that stake earning will be sent to the donation address from your wallet.

For example, if you set say 10%, then each time your wallet stakes you will get 90% of that stake earning and the Trusted-Crypto team will get 10%. If you change the percentage setting you will need to restart your wallet for the new setting to take effect.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:57:46 PM

Grat work! 

Hi lobo13hf

It goes to SfxBuWSCL4TBNgWfPKx7RApPE9uRRnCkzr, which is the general donation address, not Griffith's personal one. What happens is each time your wallet stakes [whatever percentage you set] of that stake earning will be sent to the donation address from your wallet.

For example, if you set say 10%, then each time your wallet stakes you will get 90% of that stake earning and the Trusted-Crypto team will get 10%. If you change the percentage setting you will need to restart your wallet for the new setting to take effect.

Thanks for the info i just enabled that option you guys deserve it!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:04:31 AM

Grat work! 

Hi lobo13hf

Thanks for the info i just enabled that option you guys deserve it!

the address it actually sends to is on the OP
digital_money

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:15:26 AM

All takeover coins are shit!!!
Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:20:52 AM

Thanks for the cheap coins, dumper guys!  Smiley
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:00:56 AM

id also like to say that donations doesnt work unless the wallet itself is unlocked. like straight unlocked. unlocked for staking also doesnt send donations. it needs to just be uinlocked
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:13:57 AM

id also like to say that donations doesnt work unless the wallet itself is unlocked. like straight unlocked. unlocked for staking also doesnt send donations. it needs to just be uinlocked

Hey Griffith, any updates on the twitter account?

It would be nice to have a presence on twitter with all these nice developments!

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:26:31 AM

Hey Griffith, any updates on the twitter account?

It would be nice to have a presence on twitter with all these nice developments!

i will be posting development updates on my personal twitter for now.

https://twitter.com/Trusted_Cryptos

the PR person who is normally in charge of doing that stuff has the flu and i dont know when he will be back so this is my solution for now. link is also in the OP
bitcoin1992

Activity: 342

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:46:56 AM

I have been slowly stockpiling SuperCoin for awhile now.  Seems like a very good value future
brookefinancial

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:14:04 AM

I have been slowly stockpiling SuperCoin for awhile now.  Seems like a very good value future

Low coin supply for the price (45m total I think) and the productive SUPER staking, 100% POS. Good value yes.

mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:54:47 AM

hey guys. uploading the new supercoin wallet now. i will give a link and redo the front page.

also we are testing in wallet trading today. and i will be working on the last page of JS i need for the multipool after testing is done (assuming my roommate doesnt want to play video games for a bit since he is leaving for 2 months tomorrow morning)

i also have my last final of the semester on thursday. so tomorrow night and thursday i wont be working due to i want to study for a bit and pass the final.

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

Hi Griffith,

Great that you have updated the wallet, but the link to download Windows wallet is not working. Could you check this on your website.
This is also the case for the other coins (MWC, and ECC).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hallo Student Wiskunde....Nederlands?

I have just checked the link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-qt.zip but for me it's working fine.

The other coins you are correct, we didn't populate them yet, except the mac wallets

Hey man this is somewhat off topic here, but I noticed you approached the  "dev"  of another coin to help it out,  and got a nice warm welcome from that colossally arrogant and clueless dickface in return.

For the love of alll that is SUPER please stay far away from that turd and the worthless shitcoin he is in charge of.   It will take resources off SUPER and as a former holder of the other coin, who moved their support to SUPER precisely because I was disgusted with that other coin's boneheaded management, I would be very disappointed to see that coin waste the TC team's efforts even with a casual glance let alone serious time commitment. 

Trust me (if you haven't seen enough already),  that guy needs to be left to rot in the forgotten back pages of the ANN board.   Do not help him for your own sanity's sake.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 01:22:37 PM

Just wrote up a small article about the takeover & development roadmap, which can be found here.
brookefinancial

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:43:48 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 01:56:54 PM by brookefinancial

Just wrote up a small article about the takeover & development roadmap, which can be found here.

Good job thanks!

Shared on Bitcoin Canada and Twitter!

https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinNation

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:30:18 PM

Hey man this is somewhat off topic here, but I noticed you approached the  "dev"  of another coin to help it out,  and got a nice warm welcome from that colossally arrogant and clueless dickface in return.

For the love of alll that is SUPER please stay far away from that turd and the worthless shitcoin he is in charge of.   It will take resources off SUPER and as a former holder of the other coin, who moved their support to SUPER precisely because I was disgusted with that other coin's boneheaded management, I would be very disappointed to see that coin waste the TC team's efforts even with a casual glance let alone serious time commitment. 

Trust me (if you haven't seen enough already),  that guy needs to be left to rot in the forgotten back pages of the ANN board.   Do not help him for your own sanity's sake.

now im curious on what coin you are referring to?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: