Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign  (Read 554246 times)
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:21:05 AM

Hi, would like to quit here. I haven't been active for some time now. Also, i need some help recovering my bit-x account. I've asked support to no avail. Would be nice if you can help.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:48:26 AM

Due to another campaign closing I will be opening spots (more than likely) in a week or two to accommodate said campaign's previous participants.

What changes or additions would everyone like to see?

Rejoining this campaign - i took a break for several months. I'm still waiting confirmation from the Bot, but in the mean time I'll share a few suggestions of changes:

• Ability to post in Politics & Society forum
  • Ability to have an avatar of any company, since the Bit-X avatar campaign appears highly exclusive
  • Higher rates or a bonus system to reward high-quality and consistent posters

I'm looking forward to joining you all again, thanks!

P.S. How long does it take for the Bot to recognize the membership? I'm currently getting a "No Slots Available" message but it's within the hour.

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 05:04:03 AM

Due to another campaign closing I will be opening spots (more than likely) in a week or two to accommodate said campaign's previous participants.

Rejoining this campaign - i took a break for several months. I'm still waiting confirmation from the Bot, but in the mean time I'll share a few suggestions of changes:

• Ability to have an avatar of any company, since the Bit-X avatar campaign appears highly exclusive

P.S. How long does it take for the Bot to recognize the membership? I'm currently getting a "No Slots Available" message but it's within the hour.

No Slots Available means no slots are available. Try another campaign...

Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 05:06:21 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 05:17:23 AM by Possum577

The question was for Marco, not for you.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:18:07 AM

I believe Macro is still on his mobile.  Normally he would have already answered but I think he had something causing him to use mobile for a bit (been a few day's since I have read it).

If you want an official anwser either PM him or you can ask Bitcoin_BOy$ he is a great guy with the campaign.  Both of them are official parts of the campaign.

Normally there is not a exact anwser to when it will open, there are lots of variables I think to it.  But either way Best of luck!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:57:12 AM

I'd like to see higher pay for those that are higher-quality posters. To put it into perspective, there are many that post solely for the money. Others of us post because we have input. You'll notice that generally speaking, 25-30% of my posts don't count -- this is because I post because I have input, not to game the system. I'd love to see those of us in this boat get a better offer to help compensate for it, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 05:59:09 AM

I believe Macro is still on his mobile.  Normally he would have already answered but I think he had something causing him to use mobile for a bit (been a few day's since I have read it).

If you want an official anwser either PM him or you can ask Bitcoin_BOy$ he is a great guy with the campaign.  Both of them are official parts of the campaign.

Normally there is not a exact anwser to when it will open, there are lots of variables I think to it.  But either way Best of luck!

Thanks, If I don't get a response on here in few days I'll PM one of them. I think the issue is with the BOT recognizing my re-enrollment. I've been a part of this campaign in the past and then left and was probably removed due to inactivity. Obviously their are spaces available across all ranks, so it's not a matter of waiting until space opens up.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 06:02:54 AM

I'd like to see higher pay for those that are higher-quality posters. To put it into perspective, there are many that post solely for the money. Others of us post because we have input. You'll notice that generally speaking, 25-30% of my posts don't count -- this is because I post because I have input, not to game the system. I'd love to see those of us in this boat get a better offer to help compensate for it, Smiley.

It is in the OP - if you think you are worth more message Marco. I have had special rates for a long time (flat rate monthly).

"If you believe you're an extremely high quality poster and believe you deserve a higher rate/higher maximum please contact me through PM and I'll see if something can be worked out (even higher rates)!"
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:24:42 AM

It is in the OP - if you think you are worth more message Marco. I have had special rates for a long time (flat rate monthly).

"If you believe you're an extremely high quality poster and believe you deserve a higher rate/higher maximum please contact me through PM and I'll see if something can be worked out (even higher rates)!"

I asked before (apparently the PM was on May 17) but he responded by saying he wasn't doing any custom campaigns at the moment. Not sure if this has changed.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
tspacepilot
Legendary

Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:31:01 PM

I'd be interested in working out a way to get paid without having to use a bit-x account---the crucial part being the mobile phone piece.  If there's anyway to participate here without giving up privacy, I'd definitely join.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:33:04 PM

I'd be interested in working out a way to get paid without having to use a bit-x account---the crucial part being the mobile phone piece.  If there's anyway to participate here without giving up privacy, I'd definitely join.

You can verification is for card and other services. If you only using for signature and cashing out no ID is required other than cell number for pin numbers to be sent to.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:42:39 PM

You can verification is for card and other services. If you only using for signature and cashing out no ID is required other than cell number for pin numbers to be sent to.

Cell number is exactly what I'm not going to be giving them.  If there's a way for them to work out payment without a cell phone, then I'd be interested.
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:52:05 PM

Cell number is exactly what I'm not going to be giving them.  If there's a way for them to work out payment without a cell phone, then I'd be interested.

Just go out and get a pay and go sim card and use that not tied into anything else, that way your contact number, identity remains private. Unless you are that paranoid going to get spammed or details used then don't use it or you are doing something wrongfully to be that private. Anyway what ever the reason is that is yours, no one here on the campaign has had problems or if you really want go get a online Skype cell number that is totally anonymous can be deleted changed and updated but you gonna end up paying for that service.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:56:06 PM

Just go out and get a pay and go sim card and use that not tied into anything else, that way your contact number, identity remains private. Unless you are that paranoid going to get spammed or details used then don't use it or you are doing something wrongfully to be that private. Anyway what ever the reason is that is yours, no one here on the campaign has had problems or if you really want go get a online Skype cell number that is totally anonymous can be deleted changed and updated but you gonna end up paying for that service.

Actually I'm not going to end up paying for any of those services because I'll simply move along.  I'm glad you guys haven't had problems.  I don't wish any problems upon you.  It just so happens that not everyone is the same and I'm not going to be giving bitx any phone number.  No hate.  Only peace.  Marco suggests in the OP that there may be special deals available for quality posters, I know I was always in the top 3 on the dadice campaign, for whatever that's worth.  Anyway, I'm moving along, I'm sure if there's something that can be worked out then marco will let me know.

Cheers.
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:59:42 PM

Actually I'm not going to end up paying for any of those services because I'll simply move along.  I'm glad you guys haven't had problems.  I don't wish any problems upon you.  It just so happens that not everyone is the same and I'm not going to be giving bitx any phone number.  No hate.  Only peace.  Marco suggests in the OP that there may be special deals available for quality posters, I know I was always in the top 3 on the dadice campaign, for whatever that's worth.  Anyway, I'm moving along, I'm sure if there's something that can be worked out then marco will let me know.

Cheers.

Am sure the option can be removed as many other sites have the option to enable or disable on signup have done myself. Giving the user more options and pricey indeed would be a better option to use google auth than cell phone author each time and no doubt that costs them to send out text messages each time from their service or pay a monthly fee for it or has some sort of GSM software that allows to send.

I know marco has limited access on reading here right now but no doubt will answer question maybe drop a support ticket or email to them Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:25:38 AM

Cheers.
It really isn't that difficult to get around needing to give them your cell phone number. If you have a smart phone then all you need to do is download the pinger app and you are good to go.

I would think that someone who is so good at creating bots would have thought of this by now.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:27:37 PM

I am now available more often!

Spammers are still not tolerated. I will be reviewing members and removing spammers immediately, payment will be forfeited. I will PM those that I do remove. I assume some of the (kicked) members will complain and I will, with other participant opinions if required, re-assess all those who do come forward (with a valid argument as to why they should be paid).
BIT-X.com

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:38:39 AM

Dear btcgiel,

while selling Your GHSes, You have selected AUTO order type and checked the option "Trade at any price" (it is turned on by default)
without researching available opposite offers. We are sorry that it led You to the losses, but it is not our fault.

best regards,
Bit-X Staff.

LOOK OUT, there are problems in the system of Bit-x.com

I invested 1 BTC to test there system with this result:

Bit-x.com
ReferenceStatusDurationStartdateEnddateHashrate GH/sPaymentBTC/GH   MinedDateROI (%)ROI (days)Monthly Payout
GHSActiveunlimited11-6-2015    –56610,0017667844520,030253695-7-20153,03%7930,03781711

After i discovered that the ROI is about 793 day, i knew that i would never make ROI. So i wanted to sell my Hashrate. I put an order with "AUTO" and selected that i want the price within the 3% limit.

There system didn't sell my hash rate correct with the result that i only get about 0,15 btc of my investment of 1 btc. I send a support ticket but i do not get an answer on my last question.

So please look out or better don't invest !!

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 01:41:00 AM

Spammers are still not tolerated. I will be reviewing members and removing spammers immediately, payment will be forfeited. I will PM those that I do remove. I assume some of the (kicked) members will complain and I will, with other participant opinions if required, re-assess all those who do come forward (with a valid argument as to why they should be paid).

Excellent news Marco!
notlist3d
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:16:54 AM

Glad to hear you are back more often!   Still the best sig campaign going!  I have been part of it 4 months and could not be happier.

Thank you for all your work!
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: