Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96188 times)
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:24:26 PM

Hey BitPanda !

It seems there is a possible scam going on with new exchange Bitzure, see this thread :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.new#new
It also seems some funds have been moved to you to this addy:  1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK from 19LsbJBRSqqbpv77uTubhwpwr42tcrbhG7, a known bitzure address.
You can follow the deposit trail that starts here: https://blockchain.info/address/1Lk5v7XPCEHqSfnNn7vv9MMVJoq2uhkxPq

If possible please investigate for fraudulent behavior, and please freeze the funds if applicable.

Thank you.

Answered PM.

Crypto1982

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

@bitpanda
can you give a a rough estimation on the iota integration?

200 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2xJdycn - decentral social network
50 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2wB3C3M - new crypto exchange
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:57:43 AM

@bitpanda
can you give a a rough estimation on the iota integration?

I would also be interested in
lobbel

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

Why do you cheat with your prices? You never give the correct prices at buying. You offer me 212.71 € price for 1 ETH. I want to buy for 2500€. How the f*ckin way can I get just 11.33 ETH on this price. 11.33x212.71= 2410 €.
You cheat me 90€ on just one transaction. I checked all my transactions and the sums never was correct. You cheat me every transaction... Why are u doing this? If i get 11.33 ETh for 2500€, why don't you write the correct price of 220.65€.  You can't calculate or you lying about your prices?
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:58:14 PM

Why do you cheat with your prices? You never give the correct prices at buying. You offer me 212.71 € price for 1 ETH. I want to buy for 2500€. How the f*ckin way can I get just 11.33 ETH on this price. 11.33x212.71= 2410 €.
You cheat me 90€ on just one transaction. I checked all my transactions and the sums never was correct. You cheat me every transaction... Why are u doing this? If i get 11.33 ETh for 2500€, why don't you write the correct price of 220.65€.  You can't calculate or you lying about your prices?

We never cheat anyone. The prices you see on the buy/sell page are the base prices, ontop of that are the payment fess. You always see the exact number of coins you get for the amount you pay for. So if you put in 2500€ , it would have told you that you get 11.33 ETH.

Regards

lobbel

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

We never cheat anyone. The prices you see on the buy/sell page are the base prices, ontop of that are the payment fess. You always see the exact number of coins you get for the amount you pay for. So if you put in 2500€ , it would have told you that you get 11.33 ETH.

Regards

Ok. You just work with horrible fees, what you try to hide the most unvisible way.
"ontop of that are payment fees"-What you don't signify visible. If you don't count the numbers yourself, you won't see anywhere the fees. It's secret...that you have 90€ extra "unvisible" fee on a 2500€ value transaction. Nice job!
pandabaer

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:39:33 PM

#seit wann muss man, wenn man vom Euro Wallet z.B. um 1oo Euro Bitcoins kaufen will, als STARTER eine SMS-Verifizierung mit Handy (also BRONZE) durchführen. Jetzt muss ich mich praktisch zwangsweise auch mit Handy verifizieren. Das war bis vor einer Woche noch ganz anders Huh?
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:44:57 PM

#seit wann muss man, wenn man vom Euro Wallet z.B. um 1oo Euro Bitcoins kaufen will, als STARTER eine SMS-Verifizierung mit Handy (also BRONZE) durchführen. Jetzt muss ich mich praktisch zwangsweise auch mit Handy verifizieren. Das war bis vor einer Woche noch ganz anders Huh?

bitcoin hat man noch nie ohne Bronze verifizierung kaufen können. Oder was genau meinst du?

lg

pandabaer

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

Hmm, ich glaub jetzt check ich es: Wenn man einen bitpanda-Gutschein um 500 Euro einlöst, dann bekommt man -zwingend-  z.B. sofort den gegenwert in Bitcoin oder anderen Coins gebucht (keine BRONZE notwendig, STARTER reicht). Mann kann dann auch ohne BRONZE auf sein Wallet oder an andere Börse senden. Verkauft man jedoch inzwischen -weil z.B. die Märkte krachen- die Bitcoins ins EURO Wallet hinein (noch immer ohne BRONZE möglich) und dann später wieder zurück in Bitcoin, dann muss man Handyverifizierung (also BRONZE) machen.  WEnn man sich also als STARTER vor einem Markteinbruch schützen will, dann muss man z.B. an eine andere Börse die Bitcoins überweisen, wo man dann z.B. für die hektische Zeit in Tether USDT tauschen kann, bis der Sturm vorüber ist. Dann kann man meinetwegen wieder zurück zu Bitpanda z.B. mittels BTC TRansaktion, alles weiterhin STARTER. Sobald man jedoch einmal in der zugegeben sehr praktischen EURO Wallet landet ist man quasi in der BRONZE-SMS-"Verifizierungsfalle". Ist das korrekt ?
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

Hey devs,
The project looks really great ! I already used the service before and it went well !
Keep up the good work. You have earned a user Smiley
PrymeTyme

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

Hi,

ich erhalte keine email zum bestätigen der auszahlung , wenn ich zb. ETH , LTC auf eine andere adresse senden will ?

funktionierte vorher einwandfrei , seit heute stimmt irgendetwas nicht..

if i want to transfer from my bitpanda wallet to another wallet , i dont get an email , which is required to verify the transaction ? why is that ?

thnx
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:39:24 PM

Hi,

ich erhalte keine email zum bestätigen der auszahlung , wenn ich zb. ETH , LTC auf eine andere adresse senden will ?

funktionierte vorher einwandfrei , seit heute stimmt irgendetwas nicht..

if i want to transfer from my bitpanda wallet to another wallet , i dont get an email , which is required to verify the transaction ? why is that ?

thnx

Wir haben gerade keine Meldungen von Problemem mit dem Email-versandt. Am besten in den Spam-folder schauen. Wenn wirklich nichts ankommt, bitte ein Ticket beim Support aufmachen, wir finden ne Lösung!

lg

butch3r

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

Hi Bitpanda Team,

I have a feature request regarding your website. I would like to have a .csv-export of all my buys to import them into a tax-calculation software like cointracking.

Of course I would even prefer an API to make the tools communicate with each other, but a csv-export would be sufficient as well.

Thanks a lot
surfgott

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:22:34 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2021, 10:04:32 PM by surfgott

New customer here. Not that happy so far.
UI is easy to use except this new euro wallet, its confusing why there is two wallets in the UI (I do use € anyway). Pretty sure this would confuse A LOT of new customers.
xebone

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:57:54 PM

Hallo Bitpanda,
Kann mir mal einer von euch sagen warum bei Euch Litecoin Einzahlungen zu Euch 12 Bestätigungen brauchen? Das ist ja wohl lächerlich. 6 ist überall Standard, Bitfinex akzeptiert schon 3, und ihr wollt 12??
Warum nicht gleich 1 Tag warten bis es 200 sind .... sowas ärgert echt. Das Service bei bitpanda ist jetztschon Internetweit eines der allerteuersten von den Gebühren her, beim FIAT in Crypto.
Dann aber noch bei einer Segwit Adresse sich SO Zeitlassen ist echt nur noch letztklassig.  Kann mich erinnern das es vor ein paar Monaten noch nicht so war.
Ausserdem warum gibt es keine Information darüber wieviele Bestätigungen es braucht in den z.b. FAQ?
Danke für die Antwort schonmal.
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

Hi Bitpanda Team,

I have a feature request regarding your website. I would like to have a .csv-export of all my buys to import them into a tax-calculation software like cointracking.

Of course I would even prefer an API to make the tools communicate with each other, but a csv-export would be sufficient as well.

Thanks a lot

Hello butch3r,

thank you for your suggestion. I will forward this to our development department.

At the moment it is only possible to copy the data manually and enter it into a spreadsheet.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda

New customer here. Not that happy so far.
UI is easy to use except this new euro wallet, its confusing why there is two wallets in the UI (I do use € anyway). Pretty sure this would confuse A LOT of new customers.

Sent some bitcoin, did a Sepa transaction out. Took 12 hours for SEPA-confirmation. That already was a bit confusing as the site states "instant" in a lot of places. A day after the confirmation the money still is not here. When I do a lot of SEPA and it never takes longer than a day.

So its not as fast as the site communicates it is.

Hope it will arrive soon.

I dont mean it "that" negative but its a bit frustrating on your first transaction when the website could explain it better, so that you dont have to worry about your money arriving or not.

Hello Surfgott,

we decided to split the wallet types into coin wallets and fiat wallet because we awaited even more confusion by mixing up fiat and coin currencies. Especially for users that are new to the community.

SEPA withdrawals are not instant, that is correct, it will take up to 12 hours to be sent out. After that it really should take a maximum of 2 working days (please also take care that vienna in austria might have different public holidays) to be handled by the banks involved and credited to your account. This unfortunately can't be avoided. The other payout options, like skrill and neteller are instant.

If for some reason a payment did not reach you, then please send us an email to support@bitpanda.com so we can check in a secure conversation what the matter might be.

We are sorry that it took a bit longer than anticipated though we constantly work on becoming a better and safer exchange. Please follow our newsletter, social media and blog to find out about new additions and improvements we bring online.

Thank you,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda

Hallo Bitpanda,
Kann mir mal einer von euch sagen warum bei Euch Litecoin Einzahlungen zu Euch 12 Bestätigungen brauchen? Das ist ja wohl lächerlich. 6 ist überall Standard, Bitfinex akzeptiert schon 3, und ihr wollt 12??
Warum nicht gleich 1 Tag warten bis es 200 sind .... sowas ärgert echt. Das Service bei bitpanda ist jetztschon Internetweit eines der allerteuersten von den Gebühren her, beim FIAT in Crypto.
Dann aber noch bei einer Segwit Adresse sich SO Zeitlassen ist echt nur noch letztklassig.  Kann mich erinnern das es vor ein paar Monaten noch nicht so war.
Ausserdem warum gibt es keine Information darüber wieviele Bestätigungen es braucht in den z.b. FAQ?
Danke für die Antwort schonmal.

Hallo Xebone,

die 12 Bestätigungen sind eine Einstellung die sich an den Bestätigungszeiten für 3 Bestätigungen einer Bitcointransaktionen orientiert haben. Wir werden den Wert jetzt allerdings auf 6 heruntersetzen. Danke für den Hinweis.

Beim Thema Pricing muss ich dir allerdings widersprechen. Du darfst uns nicht mit einer reinen Börse vergleichen. Wir sind eine Retailexchange mit einem All-in-One System und da schauen wir immer, dass wir die bestmöglichen Preise in Europa anbieten können.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:04:43 PM

SEPA withdrawals are not instant, that is correct, it will take up to 12 hours to be sent out. After that it really should take a maximum of 2 working days (please also take care that vienna in austria might have different public holidays) to be handled by the banks involved

thanks i got it and edited my post.

so sepa taking 2 days is not bitpandas fault? Wink

Hello surfgott,

indeed it is out of our hands once we advised our bank to send out the money to our user. Thanks for confirming that the money reached.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:26:15 PM

Hello Bitcoin Community,

My Name is Paul Klanschek and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinimal GmbH, a young start-up Company located in Vienna, Austria.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitPanda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpandacom

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC, NXT, DOGE, LTC and PPC and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet. The nature of this service allows us to never hold customer funds and because of that, we can exclude any risk for our customers.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
  • OKPay
  • PayPal
  • SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • NETELLER
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

Coins you can BUY/SELL:

• BTC - Bitcoin
  • NXT- Nextcoin
  • ETH - Ethereum

- Your BitPanda Team!
Great exchange! Hope you make app for member! I will try and post in this thead
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:58:32 PM

Great exchange! Hope you make app for member! I will try and post in this thead

Thank you! We hope you will have a good experience on bitpanda.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:48:02 AM

the payment method is quite complete .. and i see your project is good .. i will see further your project. Good luck

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: