Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
ethergeek

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

does anyone experienced problems with Bitpanda's support?

I've sent some money on my EURO Wallet there and they did not arrive. I reported the issue to the support and no one cared to answer for the last 3 days... Perhaps it's a sign to look for another exchange? Smiley

Please understand that we are currently seeing an incredible amount of traffic on our website, the support demand also goes up in the same amount. So currently the waiting time is a bit more than 3 days. We are doing our best to get faster answers.

Regards

I do understand. However, please understand that keeping people waiting for more than 3 days for a support answer (which is not yet a not problem solution) puts you in a very bad place when it comes to customer reputation. And do note, your prices are not the cheapest around (which would then make it quite understandable for people to wait that long to receive service). At least a proper announcement in your official channels would be nice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skji3d2

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

Hey bitpanda,
ich bekomme bei euch keine Bestätigungsemail wenn ich die Bitcoins auf ein Wallet abbuchen will.
Habe das ganze jetzt bestimmt 5x probiert und es kommt nie eine Email, weshalb der Betrag auf dem Konto nicht abbuchbar ist.

Könntet Ihr mir bitte helfen?
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

I've sent some money on my EURO Wallet there and they did not arrive. I reported the issue to the support and no one cared to answer for the last 3 days... Perhaps it's a sign to look for another exchange? Smiley

Please understand that we are currently seeing an incredible amount of traffic on our website, the support demand also goes up in the same amount. So currently the waiting time is a bit more than 3 days. We are doing our best to get faster answers.

Regards

I do understand. However, please understand that keeping people waiting for more than 3 days for a support answer (which is not yet a not problem solution) puts you in a very bad place when it comes to customer reputation. And do note, your prices are not the cheapest around (which would then make it quite understandable for people to wait that long to receive service). At least a proper announcement in your official channels would be nice.
Don't you think with the current drastic spikes in demand it's not really possible for any service to keep up? In regards to human ressources you always have a very slow adaption to the demand. You have to find qualified people and train them. You can't really just buy some more capabilities on demand, like with servers, at least if you want to keep up QoS.

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

Hey bitpanda,
ich bekomme bei euch keine Bestätigungsemail wenn ich die Bitcoins auf ein Wallet abbuchen will.
Habe das ganze jetzt bestimmt 5x probiert und es kommt nie eine Email, weshalb der Betrag auf dem Konto nicht abbuchbar ist.

Könntet Ihr mir bitte helfen?

Bitte direkt dem Support schreiben, dann können die das für dich lösen!

lg

Regards

Don't you think with the current drastic spikes in demand it's not really possible for any service to keep up? In regards to human ressources you always have a very slow adaption to the demand. You have to find qualified people and train them. You can't really just buy some more capabilities on demand, like with servers, at least if you want to keep up QoS.

We actually processed all the tickets now today and are up to date again. The influx of new support stuff really helps but it takes weeks for them to be at full capacity/trained.

Regards

huryu

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

Hello! How can I use my vouchers if it says my country is not supported to get verified? I just want to spend my vouchers, can you unlock this feature in my account please? When I try to redeem my vouchers, it says my limits are too low. But when I try to verify my account with my phone number, it says my country is not supported!

I don't want to buy crypto with fiat, just want to spend my vouchers that I've earned for promoting BITPANDA. I'm promoting Bitpanda every single day.

ps: I have more than 25€ in vouchers already
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

Hello! How can I use my vouchers if it says my country is not supported to get verified? I just want to spend my vouchers, can you unlock this feature in my account please? When I try to redeem my vouchers, it says my limits are too low. But when I try to verify my account with my phone number, it says my country is not supported!

I don't want to buy crypto with fiat, just want to spend my vouchers that I've earned for promoting BITPANDA. I'm promoting Bitpanda every single day.

Hey,

yes no problem, you can write to the support and they will sort it for you.

Regards

ethergeek

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

That's why I'm saying it would make sense to make an announcement, add a notification to the dashboard after log in. It's really simple and does not require to hire more people. However, it does require you to implement more customer-centric thinking and work smart, not hard.

Example? There is an automated message when you submit a support request. All they had to do was to add a precise information "due to extremely high traffic we are experiencing unusual delays. We will do our best to get back to you within 3 business days".

That's it! If I would have received such message, I'd sit back and relax until Thursday.

There are many circumstances you may use as an excuse in every difficult situation. The point is not to look for an excuse for not doing something. The point is to find a way to do it despite circumstances.

We actually processed all the tickets now today and are up to date again. The influx of new support stuff really helps but it takes weeks for them to be at full capacity/trained.

Regards

Yes - I confirm my request was processed Yesterday evening. Thank you. I hope you will figure it out in the future and find a way to keep your clients happy despite all spikes, problems and lacks in manpower.

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

That's why I'm saying it would make sense to make an announcement, add a notification to the dashboard after log in. It's really simple and does not require to hire more people. However, it does require you to implement more customer-centric thinking and work smart, not hard.

Example? There is an automated message when you submit a support request. All they had to do was to add a precise information "due to extremely high traffic we are experiencing unusual delays. We will do our best to get back to you within 3 business days".

That's it! If I would have received such message, I'd sit back and relax until Thursday.

There are many circumstances you may use as an excuse in every difficult situation. The point is not to look for an excuse for not doing something. The point is to find a way to do it despite circumstances.

Regards

Yes - I confirm my request was processed Yesterday evening. Thank you. I hope you will figure it out in the future and find a way to keep your clients happy despite all spikes, problems and lacks in manpower.

You are completely right. This is a work in-progress. For example yesterday we launched our helpdesk with plently of knowledge base articles and we are hiring about two new support staff per week!

Regards

huryu

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

Hey,

Regards

Thanks for the answer. I tried talking to support and they said I would be able to spend it after getting to 25€, but I can't. What's the best way to talk to support again so I can try again? I think the first time there was like a chat window in Bitpanda's page, but I can't seem to find it again.

Thank you
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

Hey,

Regards

Thanks for the answer. I tried talking to support and they said I would be able to spend it after getting to 25€, but I can't. What's the best way to talk to support again so I can try again? I think the first time there was like a chat window in Bitpanda's page, but I can't seem to find it again.

Thank you

Click on "Help" and submit the ticket.

Regards

minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Ok, then I got your post wrong. That's totally fine by me. Such a notice/announcement would be the best way to cope with the overwhelming workload and would be for sure the most user-friendly way. The worst you can do is letting your customers in uncertainty about their current situation.

mrspilea

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

@bitpanda

Recently I shared the problem I have with Bitpanda that I was not able to verify my account for the
Silver and Gold level.

Now as i reached the limit of 10k in sales this month i have no other
option then to use another platform.

So i used bitcoin.de and made the very same verification process via IDnow
that also Bitpanda offers - and without any problem, it worked perfectly!

I think Bitpanda still after explaining it to them dozens of time still does not understand the
problem i had:

IDNow has a list of documents Bitpanda accepts
Bitpanda selected some and some they didn't.

But clearly, IDNow had absolutely no problem to verify my documents.

So, now ones again:
Why i can verify myself via IDNow on Bitcoin.de
without any problem - but the very same verification does not work on Bitpanda?

Any logical explanation for that?

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

@bitpanda

Recently I shared the problem I have with Bitpanda that I was not able to verify my account for the
Silver and Gold level.

Now as i reached the limit of 10k in sales this month i have no other
option then to use another platform.

So i used bitcoin.de and made the very same verification process via IDnow
that also Bitpanda offers - and without any problem, it worked perfectly!

I think Bitpanda still after explaining it to them dozens of time still does not understand the
problem i had:

IDNow has a list of documents Bitpanda accepts
Bitpanda selected some and some they didn't.

But clearly, IDNow had absolutely no problem to verify my documents.

So, now ones again:
Why i can verify myself via IDNow on Bitcoin.de
without any problem - but the very same verification does not work on Bitpanda?

Any logical explanation for that?

Please read my explanations from before. We don't allow certain types of documents to be able to onboard for the reasons I stated. Please accept this. We will roll out more countries and more documents in the future when we feel ready for this.

Regards

mrspilea

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

@TwinWinNerD

I'm sorry but your answer is nonsense!

You do verifications via external professional partners.
If such companies like IDNow do such verifications (!!!!)
for Bitcoin.de without any problem - again it makes absolutely no sense
that you would not accept that.

It seems that your company doesn't do it solved based on racism.

There is absolutely no logical ground for your answers if your professional partner
does make such verifications. If anycoin.eu makes them if bitcoin.de makes them.

I'm sorry to say but your country Austria has a big history of racism.

And besides all that it's also super stupid as I use now anycoin.eu and bitcoin.de
to make my transfers.

Lack of respect, overconfidence will bite you ones, luckily in business
customers move to better services if they are mistreated.

You could not have disappointed me more!
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

@TwinWinNerD

I'm sorry but your answer is nonsense!

You do verifications via external professional partners.
If such companies like IDNow do such verifications (!!!!)
for Bitcoin.de without any problem - again it makes absolutely no sense
that you would not accept that.

It seems that your company doesn't do it solved based on racism.

There is absolutely no logical ground for your answers if your professional partner
does make such verifications. If anycoin.eu makes them if bitcoin.de makes them.

I'm sorry to say but your country Austria has a big history of racism.

And besides all that it's also super stupid as I use now anycoin.eu and bitcoin.de
to make my transfers.

Lack of respect, overconfidence will bite you ones, luckily in business
customers move to better services if they are mistreated.

You could not have disappointed me more!

What you just wrote is far from the truth. We have disabled the countries/documents of 150 countries, even though we could onboard them. BUT the thing is, we have nearly no added value for the customers from those countries. So we are waiting until we add new payment options and new currencies, so we can actually offer something for 95% of the people that sign up and verify from those countries.

Please don't make uneducated statements if you know nothing about the decision process inside our company. And FYI about a 1/3rd of our work force is from eastern europe... (as are my ancestors).

mrspilea

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

@TwinWinNerD

See, you just proved my statements!

"BUT the thing is, we have nearly no added value for the customers from those countries"

Like i said: lack of respect, and overconfidence vom Bitpanda and their team!

Again:
I live in Austria same as you do!
And i have a European passport same as you do.

And i just reached my 10k limit in 12 day

But sure as you said, seems i have no "value".

Anycoin.eu is happy to work with me
bitcoin.de is happy to work with me

I cannot warn enough from a company with such a terrible, rude, disrespectful
behavior towards clients. And that you are the CEO does make this even worse.

I was thinking it's not possible that you can disappoint me even further
but magically you were able to do so.

mrspilea

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

After i guess 10 postings, 20 emails you still treat me as a "third world" country citizen.

Unable to realize that I just live less than 10 mins from your office in the very same city!

Unable to realize that i live in the very same country as your company is located.

There is only one bottom line here:

- Bitpanda did never even care
- Bitpanda did never even realize what i wanted to explain them
- Bitpanda did not respond to directly sent messages
- Bitpanda did send me copy & paste messages which has nothing to do with the topic
- Bitpanda reacts rude and with absolutely no respect from clients

I never ever made a more horrible experience when it comes to
behavior from a company towards clients than with Bitpanda

Again I'm not a "third world" country citizen I live in the very same country
as you do! We are both European Union citizen.

But for some reason, i have "no added value" for Bitpanda despite the fact that
I just reached my 10k limit on your site in 12 days.

Again this lack of respect, overconfidence will bite you ones!
Sad to see such a behavior from a CEO

be careful while flying too close to the sun

And thank you for wasting my time!
But sure, in your eyes, only your time will have value..
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:23:33 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 11:11:58 PM by TwinWinNerD

I will explain it one last time, because I think that you missunderstood me completely:

If we offer the full sign up and verification for Romanian customers on our website, roughly 90% of those customers wouldn't be able to buy a single € worth of coins because we don't support the local Romanian currency or any local payment option. That means that we would have wasted the time of tens of thousands of people, just to statisfy the other 10%. That is not how we do business. The solution for this is, to support the local currency, the local banking standard and a few local payment options. Only then we will activate the country and verification. I hope you can understand this.

PS: to make it clear. yes, you are in the 10% of people that would be able to buy, but we can't make decisions this way.

Regards

huryu

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

I'm very sad with Bitpanda, not to say disappointed.

I've been promoting bitpanda for months (refer a friend) and been stacking my vouchers so I could "buy" some crypto (not really buy, but spend my vouchers and get my crypto). To my surprise, when I tried doing that it asked me to verify my account. Okay, no problem, just have to put my cellphone number, receive a code, and get verified. But no, it says I can't because I live in a country that's not supported by bitpanda.

Why let me join the refer a friend system if I won't be able to redeem my vouchers? Why you didn't ask me to verify my account before joining the refer a friend program? Free advertising sounds good, right?

This is very unfair, I did all the work for nothing. I did it in a way to keep promoting you every single day, so I would stack my vouchers. Now I have referred like 90 customers for nothing.

I would understand this situation if I was trying to buy with fiat money, but I'm not. I'm not trying to buy anything, I just want to get paid for my work, that's all.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

I'm very sad with Bitpanda, not to say disappointed.

I've been promoting bitpanda for months (refer a friend) and been stacking my vouchers so I could "buy" some crypto (not really buy, but spend my vouchers and get my crypto). To my surprise, when I tried doing that it asked me to verify my account. Okay, no problem, just have to put my cellphone number, receive a code, and get verified. But no, it says I can't because I live in a country that's not supported by bitpanda.

Why let me join the refer a friend system if I won't be able to redeem my vouchers? Why you didn't ask me to verify my account before joining the refer a friend program? Free advertising sounds good, right?

This is very unfair, I did all the work for nothing. I did it in a way to keep promoting you every single day, so I would stack my vouchers. Now I have referred like 90 customers for nothing.

I would understand this situation if I was trying to buy with fiat money, but I'm not. I'm not trying to buy anything, I just want to get paid for my work, that's all.

Hey huryu,

please send me a message with your account email. I will fix this for you quickly. Our tell a friend users always are allowed to buy, we have a setting for this. Support can help you too, but it takes a bit longer.

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: