Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
huryu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

I'm very sad with Bitpanda, not to say disappointed.

I've been promoting bitpanda for months (refer a friend) and been stacking my vouchers so I could "buy" some crypto (not really buy, but spend my vouchers and get my crypto). To my surprise, when I tried doing that it asked me to verify my account. Okay, no problem, just have to put my cellphone number, receive a code, and get verified. But no, it says I can't because I live in a country that's not supported by bitpanda.

Why let me join the refer a friend system if I won't be able to redeem my vouchers? Why you didn't ask me to verify my account before joining the refer a friend program? Free advertising sounds good, right?

This is very unfair, I did all the work for nothing. I did it in a way to keep promoting you every single day, so I would stack my vouchers. Now I have referred like 90 customers for nothing.

I would understand this situation if I was trying to buy with fiat money, but I'm not. I'm not trying to buy anything, I just want to get paid for my work, that's all.

Hey huryu,

please send me a message with your account email. I will fix this for you quickly. Our tell a friend users always are allowed to buy, we have a setting for this. Support can help you too, but it takes a bit longer.

Regards

Just an update to let everyone know that TwinWinNerD has solved my problem very quickly, in less than 5 minutes!

Thanks a lot! I will keep promoting bitpanda for sure, this speed when solving my problem was AMAZING!  Wink

I'll mention your amazing support to my audience when promoting your services!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

Just started using Bitpanda today, moved away from Coinbase.

Hope you guys are better than them.

We are trying our best to be. If you have feedback or suggestions let us know!

Regards

mrspilea

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

@TwinWinNerD

You seriously should get a price for being the CEO with the worst behavior towards clients!

You said:
If we offer the full sign up and verification for Romanian customers on our website, roughly 90% of those customers wouldn't be able to buy a single € worth of coins. That means that we would have wasted the time of tens of thousands of people, just to satisfy the other 10%. That is not how we do business. The solution for this is, to support the local currency, the local banking standard and a few local payment options. Only then we will activate the country and verification. I hope you can understand this.

Wow! Such a big bullshit is hard to swallow!
And proves just yet another time how badly racist you and your company are!

On your list of accepted documents you have:
Albania, Serbia and Montenegro, South Africa, Ukraine, Tunisia....

And you say customers with Romanian passports would not be able to buy a single € worth of coin???

In which parallel universe do you live?

Seems you have a picture of Romania how it was 20 years from now.
Over 20'000 Millionaires live in Romania far more than in Albania and Tunisia
which you accept (!!!) combined.

In every single posting that you make you prove that you have absolutely no knowledge about Romania
all your answers are based on pure racism as everything you say is just totally wrong!

I'm really disgusted by your answers now,
i will switch now to warn from your company!

A company where the CEO has that much racism in his blood, so much disrespect, and constantly post answers which have now economical ground at all
- which are just made up! From such a company can only be warned!

You seriously disgust me!

Bitpanda - nerver ever again will i buy or sell coins there!

mrspilea

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Just started using Bitpanda today, moved away from Coinbase.

Hope you guys are better than them.

Hi vitality34

If you have the right "race" perhaps it will work.
Ones you have support issues you will also get does
arrogant, disrespectful answers which they send copy & paste to their clients.

I can only warn of doing business with them.
Sell your coins on a marketplace directly or try anycoindirect.eu
they accept far more coins then Bitpanda and they treat their customers with respect.

For me, Bitpanda is a "no go!"

A company has never treated me with more disrespect and arrogance as Bitpanda did.
mrspilea

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:11:28 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 07:34:20 PM by mrspilea

@TwinWinNerD

Perhaps before you post (as the CEO!) such painful wrong things in a forum:

Quote:
Romanian customers, roughly 90% of those customers wouldn't be able to buy a single € worth of coins

it would be smart to educate yourself a little first!

For example here:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-rise-romania/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
parts of the article:

Demand for bitcoin is growing in Europe’s 12th largest country and so is its bitcoin ecosystem. According to data collected by Coin Dance, trading volumes at peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange LocalBitcoins have increased substantially in Romania in the last 18 months.

LocalBitcoins, however, is not the only bitcoin exchange that has witnessed a surge in demand. Local Romanian digital currency exchange CoinFlux has recently announced that $23.8 million (100 million RON) worth of digital currency has been traded on its exchange since the company’s inception in December 2015.

Another:
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/27/romanias-largest-bitcoin-exchange-coinflux-updates-visual-identity/

And of course, this is not even new data!
As I said before everything you posted so far is false!

So you said :
Romanian customers, roughly 90% of those customers wouldn't be able to buy a single € worth of coins

But CoinFlux sold coins for 40 Million Euro last year!
to Romanian customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would feel so embarrassed as the CEO of Bitpanda to post such disrespectful and arrogant postings with false data.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

@TwinWinNerD

Perhaps before you post (as the CEO!) such painful wrong things in a forum:

Quote:

it would be smart to educate yourself a little first!

For example here:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-rise-romania/

parts of the article:

Demand for bitcoin is growing in Europe’s 12th largest country and so is its bitcoin ecosystem. According to data collected by Coin Dance, trading volumes at peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange LocalBitcoins have increased substantially in Romania in the last 18 months.

LocalBitcoins, however, is not the only bitcoin exchange that has witnessed a surge in demand. Local Romanian digital currency exchange CoinFlux has recently announced that $23.8 million (100 million RON) worth of digital currency has been traded on its exchange since the company’s inception in December 2015.

Another:
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/27/romanias-largest-bitcoin-exchange-coinflux-updates-visual-identity/

And of course, this is not even new data!
As I said before everything you posted so far is false!

So you said :

But CoinFlux sold coins for 40 Million Euro last year!
to Romanian customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would feel so embarrassed as the CEO of Bitpanda to post such disrespectful and arrogant postings with false data.

I am going to ignore you now, because you clearly don't read what I write. I never said that I don'T think there is no interest in Bitcoin from Romanian customers. I said they can't use the payment options and currency we offer.

Good bye

mrspilea

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

@TwinWinNerD

This is what you wrote:

.....roughly 90% of those customers wouldn't be able to buy a single € worth of coins.

You are not even willing to accept your own mistakes and you are also not willing to apologize for being clearly
absolutely wrong as I did prove you multiple times now!

Your false pride and arrogance do not allow it to even apologize when you make clear mistakes.

Again: Stay away from Bitpanda!

A terrible company full of disrespect towards their own clients and with a rude and obviously racist CEO.

Bitpanda - a clear no go!
jimbolino82

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Hello,

I made a mistake, I used another credit card to payed.
My trade is : 150819930206414574
ticket number : 138243

If I send a photo from credit card and passport to support team it could be solve this issue ?

regards

Heinz333

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

Hallo,

ich möchte von Coinbase auf BitPanda umsteigen. Ist es möglich meine Coinbase  BTC  ETH und  LTC Guthaben dann auf mein BitPanda Account zu überweisen ?

Schöne Grüße,
Heinz
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

Hallo,

ich möchte von Coinbase auf BitPanda umsteigen. Ist es möglich meine Coinbase  BTC  ETH und  LTC Guthaben dann auf mein BitPanda Account zu überweisen ?

Schöne Grüße,
Heinz

Hallo,

natürlich, einfach auf die Wallet Einzahlungsadresse schicken.

lg

Hecatedik

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:12:52 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 12:01:45 PM by Hecatedik

made a payment mistake. need help!

Order number 942713661444303735

ticket 138728

EDIT1: "21/01/2018 - 23:18" Got answer via email saying it will be refunded, I'm waiting for now, thanks!
EDIT2: "22/01/2018 - 15:00" Still waiting for refund.
EDIT3: "23/01/2018 - 16:00" Still waiting for refund.
Finally got it after 12-15 days...
thomek

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

Hello BitPanda,

could someone please answer to my ticket ?

Ticket No.: 136781

I made a SEPA payment on 17th of January and the payment is till not processed. Could you please investigate ?
guiren

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:37:43 AM by guiren

Support ticket number: 139659
Order: 436166889577614486
Subject: Depositing money from Skrill to Euro wallet

Looking to upload money on my wallet quickly (and unable to login on my Skrill old account) I made a Skrill account that wasn't tied to my name. I figured this wouldn't be an issue for a one time payment of a small sum (46.25) considering I was setting up my Neteller account for later purchases. My payment however, got blocked claiming I need to produce further evidence that I am indeed the same person. The thing being, that I can't show a picture of my "bank card" for previously mentioned reason. I sent screenshots of the mutual address/mobile number/access to advanced verifications on Skrill, access to the registered e-mail, Skrill account and even obvious similiarty in name. Next to the fact, that I successfully passed all Bitpanda verifications. Article 5.5 of the Coinimal terms states:

Any specific account with a payment service provider (e.g. bank account, PayPal account) may
be used only by one customer. The name of the payer must match the name of the Coinimal
account holder. Coinimal reserves the right to cancel and/or reverse orders if (i) an account is
used by two or more customers for payment, (ii) a customer uses an account without legal
entitlement, or (iii) a customer conceals their identity by providing incorrect data regarding their
Coinimal account or their account with a payment provider.
In such cases, Coinimal is entitled
to charge a processing fee of €10, which may be deducted from the amount to be refunded to
the customer, as well as to close the customer's account.

Is there any way possible, for me to point out, that it is actually me that is in charge/created the Skrill account? If not would it be possible to cancel/reverse the payment so I can make a new one with my verified Neteller account?

Many Thanks!
solarjake

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

I have been waiting since 22nd January for a SEPA payment of 2500 Euros to go into my Euro wallet. The transaction has been "pending" in my wallet since  24/01/2018.

Reference number:    9298469187 [EDIT: Ticket no. 139782 Payment no. 493703763455477837]

On January 24th I received an email saying:

Your order has to be manually verified by us first.
Our security department will check your EUR wallet transaction first manually and will give it free if applicable. We ask you for patience until the proof is done.

you have opened one or more double accounts and/or used an account for payments or payouts which does not belong to you or was already used by another Bitpanda account. It especially concerns your trade 493703763455477837. We are awaiting a statement from you regarding this matter. Best regards,

This did not specify what information you needed from me or where I should send it to. So on the same day I sent an email saying the following:

I am confused as to why I’ve been sent this email as I have no other BitPanda account and I have used only my own  bank account. Perhaps there is confusion because the name on my bank account is “Mr JRG Davies-Walter” whereas I signed up to Bitpanda with just Jacob Davies-Walter.

I can 100% confirm that this SEPA transaction of 2,500 Euros was made by me and the money left my account on 23 January 2018.

I trust that this issue will be resolved shortly,

Regards,

Jacob Davies-Walter

On the 25th January I received one email from Bitpanda saying "your email has been forwarded to the appropriate department" and one saying "your request has been updated".

Since then I have heard nothing from your customer service department. This SEPA payment has taken almost as long as a SEPA payment I made to Coinbase in December which was during the busiest period of buying/selling bitcoin there has ever been.

When can I expect to receive my payment? And why has it been delayed for so long when you received it almost a week ago?

Thanks for the help
elrippos friend

Activity: 1179
Merit: 210

only hodl what you understand and love!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 01:22:21 PM by elrippos friend

Dear bitpanda team,

glad to have an other EU based service located in the middle of europe  Grin

Let me open three topics for duscussion

1.) Update your initial opening thread in terms of accepted coins and payment services, hence this is the landing page in this forum which should be up to date on a daily basis.
2.) Add support for Ledger and Trezor hardwarewallets, since these are trusted services in the community and i suppose this would be a good idea to act community friendly.
3.) Add XMR Monero, like cointed to your accepted coins, this should not only drive the income of your business but also attract privacy driven hodlers.

Let us know your thoughts,
elrippo

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

can i use paysera for buy on bitpanda or not really now ?
AvL42

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

Just want to report that I received a fake mail apparently coming from "Team Bitpanda" <newsletter@bitpanda.com> written in German language, claiming a big raise of daily limits, and finally giving a few links to "https://b i t p a n d a . u s 9 . l i s t - m a n a g e . c o m/track/click?u=..."  (blanks inserted to prevent accidental clicks).

Most phishing spams so far already have a fake "From:" and very broken language - not this one!   You obviously can no longer rely on that spams have lots of grammatical mistakes in them...

PS: yes, I know, *you* wouldn't have fallen for it, anyway, but someone else might ;-)
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

That is not a phishing mail but our newsletter sent through mailchimp!

Regards

AvL42

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

That's even sadder than what I thought... 

A pretty safe criterion for phishing versus legit is that the links actually point to the sender's website.

By dropping that standard, what else are people supposed to decide on? keep relying on language?

What's the difference between   bitpanda.foo.bar.snafu.com  and bitpanda.fake.phish.com ?

I really urge you to dump that mailing-list provider if *they* insist on replacing the links.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

That's even sadder than what I thought... 

A pretty safe criterion for phishing versus legit is that the links actually point to the sender's website.

By dropping that standard, what else are people supposed to decide on? keep relying on language?

What's the difference between   bitpanda.foo.bar.snafu.com  and bitpanda.fake.phish.com ?

I really urge you to dump that mailing-list provider if *they* insist on replacing the links.

Thanks for the feedback. The company is the market leader though. Might look at alternatives though.

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: