Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96188 times)
binh.cao

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

Is there a limit for buying Amazon Giftcards (with ETH) when you are not verified?
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

Is there a limit for buying Amazon Giftcards (with ETH) when you are not verified?

Hello binh.cao,

You would sell digital currencies and receive amazon.de gift cards. So the limits for selling apply here. Please see https://www.bitpanda.com/limits for more infos.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

I was at the airdrop, too.
and basically the service of bitpanda is really very good. I have used the services often and so far no problems  Smiley
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

Yes, it is 1000€ per day and there is also further restrictions on a monthly/total basis. You can see all limits here: https://www.bitpanda.com/limits

Tourhodler

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

I received 330 pantos tokens from the airdrop,also I participated in the ico but with small amount,i bought it for couple of hundred ripple and i got couple of thousand pantos  Cheesy ico distribution-one transaction and airdop 

I figured out what happened. 300 is the air drop, and the 2k was the left over from the transaction i made earlier. I later decided to use it for the ICO. So I bought 4 times. Its all good now..
Sald

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:12:46 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 06:23:38 AM by Sald

Hello Bitpanda.

Would you please update your ''Milestones and Roadmap'' on Pantos.io to the current stage- ''PAN Trading Integration (Bitpanda)?!?!

ICO+Bitpanda Airdrop & PAN Distribution has already ENDED!

Why is it still ''ICO+Bitpanda Airdrop & PAN Distribution'' in your ''Milestones and Roadmap''Huh

BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

Hello Bitpanda.

Would you please update your ''Milestones and Roadmap'' on Pantos.io to the current stage- ''PAN Trading Integration (Bitpanda)?!?!

Why is it still ''ICO+Bitpanda Airdrop & PAN Distribution'' in your ''Milestones and Roadmap''Huh

Hello Sald,

thank you for the hint. I will forward it to the development department.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

Hello Bitpanda.

Nah, not a big deal,doesnt matter that much at the time,the team behind bitpanda and pantos project is one of the best teams in crypto sphere,so I am not worried for that small thing. I just wish that they gave us the opportunity to buy ico tokens with lisk also.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

The website will be updated on monday! The ICO ended only on wednesday, that should be in the realm of the acceptable Smiley

Regards

AceFairy

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

how do i sell my ETH and send it to Neteller? i think the option is gone!! what happened, without warning!
do i need to open new Skrill acc to send ETH to Skrill then to Neteller now? what's going on? i'm angry!
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

how do i sell my ETH and send it to Neteller? i think the option is gone!! what happened, without warning!
do i need to open new Skrill acc to send ETH to Skrill then to Neteller now? what's going on? i'm angry!

We had to turn it off temporarily for an update. It will be online in a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards

AceFairy

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:25:21 AM

We had to turn it off temporarily for an update. It will be online in a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards
thanks, my GrandMother's birthday was tomorrow, i was saving up for present and i sent money to make her happy! now, without warning, i learned that i can't have Neteller card  transfer, and now i am fucked, i can't show up to her Birthday [last days of life] Party tomorroew; well, i'm pretty sad, to say the least; i know i'm the fool and i'm the one to blame for my stupidity but i put all eggs in one basked and now i'm literally fucked Sad i have no means to make another money for tomorrow; please, bring back Neteller transfer, have mercy on my soul, i beg of you!
AceFairy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

Regards
thanks, my GrandMother's birthday was tomorrow, i was saving up for present and i sent money to make her happy! now, without warning, i learned that i can't have Neteller card  transfer, and now i am fucked, i can't show up to her Birthday [last days of life] Party tomorroew; well, i'm pretty sad, to say the least; i know i'm the fool and i'm the one to blame for my stupidity but i put all eggs in one basked and now i'm literally fucked Sad i have no means to make another money for tomorrow; please, bring back Neteller transfer, have mercy on my soul, i beg of you!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pantos/comments/8g6xr7/how_long_does_it_normally_take_to_get_listed_on/
just excuse me, please, you must have not known this - i already sent ETH to  Neteller by BtPanda before, they had this service working; now i can't understand what happened; if they had warned in advance i would not have sent money there; now i'm fucking stuck; and i planned to send thousands of dollars soon, good thing that problems show before major investments; i have to look alternatives? russians take crazy service fees, that's borderline bandit!

please, bitpanda, make my day and return Neteller, really important!
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

Everybody must be love this. I am happy to support you guys, Good luck for the in this greatest project.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

wo sind die Amazon Gutscheine hin?
bzw die option welche zu kaufen,

in den news finde ich nix, twitter nix,  sogar beim blick in die verifizierungsübersicht finde ich kein amazon ^^

aber in eurem support dings ~FAQ und noch auf der FrontPage...  öhm?

i miss the amazon gift cards .. is this temporal?
or no longer availabe.

kindly regards

vertikus

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

wo sind die Amazon Gutscheine hin?
bzw die option welche zu kaufen,

in den news finde ich nix, twitter nix,  sogar beim blick in die verifizierungsübersicht finde ich kein amazon ^^

aber in eurem support dings ~FAQ und noch auf der FrontPage...  öhm?

i miss the amazon gift cards .. is this temporal?
or no longer availabe.

kindly regards

yes I'm also asking about the gift cards for Amazon. Any idea when they are available again?
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:51:14 AM

yes I'm also asking about the gift cards for Amazon. Any idea when they are available again?

looks like they are available again.
:-) some simple tweet or 1 line of text somewhere ~30 seconds
would works fine ^^

if it get done,

otherwise, 2 ppl spend 20-30 Minutes and more with beeing surprised and in panic ^^

yobit_victim

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

looks like they are available again.
:-) some simple tweet or 1 line of text somewhere ~30 seconds
would works fine ^^

if it get done,

otherwise, 2 ppl spend 20-30 Minutes and more with beeing surprised and in panic ^^

Interesting. Can you contact me about the some solutions, TillKoeln?

binh.cao

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:33:08 AM

Leider kann ich heute keine erneute Einzahlung/Kauf vornehmen. Da steht ich soll zuerst eine Verifizierungsorder bis zu 2500Euro vornehmen.
Ich kann aber leider überhauptnix ordern. Auf keine Art und Weise. Huh

Bitte dringend mal prüfen und freischalten.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Leider kann ich heute keine erneute Einzahlung/Kauf vornehmen. Da steht ich soll zuerst eine Verifizierungsorder bis zu 2500Euro vornehmen.
Ich kann aber leider überhauptnix ordern. Auf keine Art und Weise. Huh

Bitte dringend mal prüfen und freischalten.

Hallo binh.cao,

leider können wir dir hier mit einem so speziellen Thema nicht helfen. Bitte sende uns eine E-Mail von deiner registrierten E-Mailadresse an support@bitpanda.com. Wir werden uns schnellstmöglich zurückmelden.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: