Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge  (Read 80505 times)
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:34:59 PM

SHIT , NOW IT HAPPENED TO ME , I GOT LIKE 500K BITS AND I TRIED WITHDRAWING YESTERDAY AND THE MOMENT I SENT TO MY ACCOUNT IT SAYS THE HOT WALLET IS EMPTY AND WILL DEPOSIT MY BITS IN 24HRS ,  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry NOW ITS ALMOST 24HRS AND STILL HAVENT BEEN SENT, I REALLY HOPE THAT THE ADMIN IS ONLINE AND DO HIS JOB , GOT SO DEPRESSED  Cry Cry Cry

You should email their admin or their support to help you withdraw. Sometimes this thing always happened to many websites too. There is no need to be depressed about and there is only 500k bit not like 100 btc. Just give them time when you email them. Diggit.io is not some scammy site as you can see

Did you bother reading the thread at all? Site has been abandoned...again. Consider your money gone, dude. Sorry.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:20:30 PM

I was in the chat and rain came told 5.something bits to all ... BUt dint get any .. why ?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FedorSumkin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:01:19 AM

Good afternoon.
Help please.
During game, the name of my account suddenly changed. And now I can't enter the account - Fedor. 
I made a screenshot of the changed account. -
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:30:13 AM

Good afternoon.
Help please.
During game, the name of my account suddenly changed. And now I can't enter the account - Fedor. 
I made a screenshot of the changed account. -

Could you maybe post a link of your screenshot? Upload it to imgur and embed the picture here, or post a link to it.
iplaytowin

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:19:06 PM

WITHDRAWAL NOT SENT

I am a fairly new player on Diggit.  I made a withdrawal of about 40k+ on Jan 31 without issue.  However, my latest withdrawal (of only 2,700 bits) did not go through.   There was no message in chat, and there is no record of it in the transaction log on my account.   It DID however manage to take the 2,700 bits from my balance.   

I know many people have reported problems, and even jetbtc has posted that the site is no longer to be trusted on his github page which hosts the diggit chat bot, and the diggit betting bot.   So if he doesn't have faith in it, I would be foolish to.   Never the less, I tried it out and it seemed to be working, until now.

I just wanted to report this here to let people know that yes, there are issues on this site, and also will update when I receive a response from the admin.  (IF I receive one)

I sent the following message to the admin, still waiting to hear back.

Hi, I am a fairly new player and I just did my second withdrawal.   My first withdrawal on Jan 31 of 42k went through just fine.  However, earlier today I did a withdrawal for 2,700 and it did not go through.   I received no confirmation of it in chat, and when I view the transaction log for my account, there is no record of that withdrawal.   

Can you please send me my 2,700 bits, or credit them back to my Diggit account so I can try to withdraw again.

My usernumber/id is 164133  (the number that shows up in chat next to my name)

thanks

Brian
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:44:52 AM

WITHDRAWAL NOT SENT

I am a fairly new player on Diggit.  I made a withdrawal of about 40k+ on Jan 31 without issue.  However, my latest withdrawal (of only 2,700 bits) did not go through.   There was no message in chat, and there is no record of it in the transaction log on my account.   It DID however manage to take the 2,700 bits from my balance.  

I know many people have reported problems, and even jetbtc has posted that the site is no longer to be trusted on his github page which hosts the diggit chat bot, and the diggit betting bot.   So if he doesn't have faith in it, I would be foolish to.   Never the less, I tried it out and it seemed to be working, until now.

I just wanted to report this here to let people know that yes, there are issues on this site, and also will update when I receive a response from the admin.  (IF I receive one)

Hi, I am a fairly new player and I just did my second withdrawal.   My first withdrawal on Jan 31 of 42k went through just fine.  However, earlier today I did a withdrawal for 2,700 and it did not go through.   I received no confirmation of it in chat, and when I view the transaction log for my account, there is no record of that withdrawal.  

Can you please send me my 2,700 bits, or credit them back to my Diggit account so I can try to withdraw again.

My usernumber/id is 164133  (the number that shows up in chat next to my name)

thanks

Brian

It seems like the site owners have abandoned the site (again) due to being busy or for some other reason. You probably won't get your bits back, I'd recommend betting at some other site like satoshimines for the time being until the owner returns.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:38:09 AM

WITHDRAWAL NOT SENT

I am a fairly new player on Diggit.  I made a withdrawal of about 40k+ on Jan 31 without issue.  However, my latest withdrawal (of only 2,700 bits) did not go through.   There was no message in chat, and there is no record of it in the transaction log on my account.   It DID however manage to take the 2,700 bits from my balance.  

I know many people have reported problems, and even jetbtc has posted that the site is no longer to be trusted on his github page which hosts the diggit chat bot, and the diggit betting bot.   So if he doesn't have faith in it, I would be foolish to.   Never the less, I tried it out and it seemed to be working, until now.

I just wanted to report this here to let people know that yes, there are issues on this site, and also will update when I receive a response from the admin.  (IF I receive one)

Hi, I am a fairly new player and I just did my second withdrawal.   My first withdrawal on Jan 31 of 42k went through just fine.  However, earlier today I did a withdrawal for 2,700 and it did not go through.   I received no confirmation of it in chat, and when I view the transaction log for my account, there is no record of that withdrawal.  

thanks

Brian

It seems like the site owners have abandoned the site (again) due to being busy or for some other reason. You probably won't get your bits back, I'd recommend betting at some other site like satoshimines for the time being until the owner returns.
Diggit.io service really over now, they will never back here,  i think they deliberately keep the site running without any maintain progress to get people deposit in the end can not make any cashout. This is serious scam attempt. Anyone who have listed diggit.io as trusted site may remove them now.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:59:12 AM

People really need to read this thread more then invest money into sites that are completely abadoned. I feel bad for everybody that has their money stuck here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:00:17 AM

Admin was online today, if this is good news for some of you guys  Undecided
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:00:27 AM

WITHDRAWAL NOT SENT

thanks

Brian

Diggit.io service really over now, they will never back here,  i think they deliberately keep the site running without any maintain progress to get people deposit in the end can not make any cashout. This is serious scam attempt. Anyone who have listed diggit.io as trusted site may remove them now.

well this really happened,, when this site had started.. I used to love this site .. Pity that it turned out scam Sad(

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iplaytowin

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:30:58 AM

Admin was online today, if this is good news for some of you guys  Undecided

He was last active 15 minutes ago,  yet did not respond to my message, and did not fix the issue with the withdrawal.  Very disappointing.

Strangely, I had 2k bits left on there, so I attempted to withdraw that and it went through immediately.  So apparently, only some deposits/withdrawals are failing.    Hopefully this is not an intentional strategy to keep people playing longer as they steal the cashouts from random transactions.  :\
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:54:17 AM

I am still confusing why people still playing on this scam site while so many people still waiting to get paid from a long time Huh better avoid this scam site and move to a better which is offering legit services.
iplaytowin

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:57:12 AM

If you have been burned by Diggit.io and/or CryptoFuture (boo)  then you should post negative feedback here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=165520#newfeedback
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:03:41 AM

I am still confusing why people still playing on this scam site while so many people still waiting to get paid from a long time Huh better avoid this scam site and move to a better which is offering legit services.

The site is a steal because of its uniqueness , design and also ambience yet it got abandoned despite that it could be huge for the owner. This is such a waste, he should get more by selling it cheap rather than stealing small funds from the player

If you have been burned by Diggit.io and/or CryptoFuture (boo)  then you should post negative feedback here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=165520#newfeedback

You need to ask some help from the DT list user or else it wont be showing as red in the profile.
detkno90

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:05:43 PM

Diggit.io. Over Dice?

* 800+ BTC already invested. (Proof below) *
* Truly Provably Fair *
* One confirmation deposits *
* Instant Withdrawals *
* Referral System (NEW!) *
* Free bits via the RainBot every ~10 minutes *
* Social: Spectate live and help others play! *
* Mobile and Tablet friendly *
* Investing options with full risk management *
* Live statistics *
* Real time betting *
* Fast and secure *

https://i.imgur.com/5m9eUPb.png
What is Diggit.io?
Diggit.io is a provably fair social Bitcoin gaming site. Players are able to try their luck against the house to increase their Bitcoin holdings, or spectate and help other players on their way to riches.

How Do I Play?
The Diggit.io game board (which we call the field) is made up of 25 squares (5x5 grid) and is inspired by the bitcoinlab version of the game. The field contains a customisable amount of mines and the rest is win spaces.
The goal of the game is to dig as many of the win spaces as you can without digging up a mine. As you dig more win spaces, your BTC winnings increase. Be careful though, as these winnings are not yours until you choose to "TAKE WIN". If a mine is hit before you take win, you lose your initial bet plus any potential winnings you had accumulated. You can dig as little as one square, or even the entire field (minus the mines).

Proof of cold storage
1AqGXXoFRRa27ThqVLfsiPykkp2NC4i7QU

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Diggit wallet. Signed by CryptoFuture 29th October 2015
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Address: 1Mvqh7yCTLMEZs9RxPTRfUUZRzo9fYkjUN

H6FmksmcsGHMICRWCiXWtB48HxXxNiSkz32+JMwV+qvBTGYjy3HWCPueyiADS5eUVKOZMDg2/Ib2URDT1kov3AM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Diggit.io

diggit.io is a scam site ! you may not lose your btc at first , sooner or late you will , This guy  set out in certain point of time during your withdrawal theres gonna be a glitch in form of "hot wallet" its will came out that hot wallet is empty we will will processed your withdrawal in 24hrs , and you wait till you get old and what happpened next? nada , nothing , zero ! fuck sake , im so pissed right now but is my fault too putting all my hard earned btc in this piece of scam site , ill promise if this cryptocurrency guy never reply my message or my post , ill fuvking put this in my webs and exposed this site !!! Angry Angry Angry Angry!!!
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:17:27 AM

I would never like to bet on a site whose admin hardly comes online and even when comes, he is suspicious. Moreover a admin with red trust is highly unlikely to have any good amount of users.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:20:15 AM

I would never like to bet on a site whose admin hardly comes online and even when comes, he is suspicious. Moreover a admin with red trust is highly unlikely to have any good amount of users.
But giving a try is not a big deal for myself. I do not know whether Digit.io has scammed anyone here but always has been suspicious for sure. If somebody share their experience, that would help me to try with some confidence.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Mars110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:25:08 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 11:46:02 PM by Mars110

Is it true now that the site is unprofessional and scam ..??

I see many who have experienced problem in this site, From beginning to withdraw that have not been sent and from Admins who are not professionals in dealing with those problems. I also saw this thread maker (OP/admin) have negative trust, in other words, this site has a pretty serious problem.

Hopefully the site owner immediately provide clarification on this issue and can immediately fix it. So that enthusiasts site not aggrieved over this. Thank you
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:26:41 AM

But giving a try is not a big deal for myself. I do not know whether Digit.io has scammed anyone here but always has been suspicious for sure. If somebody share their experience, that would help me to try with some confidence.
1. their hot wallet are empty.
2. several deposit dissapeared
3. withdrawal not processed
4. low volume bets because russian expansion in last few months

you can try it by your self a little amount deposit there and see what happened. i personally would not recommend do that. just stay away.
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:37:24 AM

Really funny situation with diggit some people still making deposit on this 100% pure scam site and crying over there when their account never get credited, diggit was a unique gambling site but got very bad management and this kind of worst ending.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: