Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge  (Read 80506 times)
CryptoFuture (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Diggit.io Admin

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:18:42 PM

what this discussion is about is that we want to know the owner actually gives a shit about this site when our money is on the line.
Ofcourse I care about Diggit.io. The site has been running very smoothly besides the few down times we have had. Diggit.io will be around for a long time to come!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:36:39 PM

Tried the site today.
Won 0.004BTC initially but went all I with 5mins and lost in the first time. Just unlucky Tongue

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:36:54 PM

what this discussion is about is that we want to know the owner actually gives a shit about this site when our money is on the line.
Ofcourse I care about Diggit.io. The site has been running very smoothly besides the few down times we have had. Diggit.io will be around for a long time to come!
Diggit is one of the best sites these issues of down/up almost are with many sites these days. Diggit needs to be stable to have many new investors and players.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:04:09 PM

Diggit is one of the best sites these issues of down/up almost are with many sites these days. Diggit needs to be stable to have many new investors and players.
Also the website is too heavy for mobile. Sometimesthe site hangs up on mobile(P.S: I have a nice phone. So don't blame my mobile).

WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:23:52 PM

Also the website is too heavy for mobile. Sometimesthe site hangs up on mobile(P.S: I have a nice phone. So don't blame my mobile).

stable or not, the most important thing is communication from the owner to the customer, without that, consider the site is dead IMO , because that is the most important factor  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:27:17 PM

stable or not, the most important thing is communication from the owner to the customer, without that, consider the site is dead IMO , because that is the most important factor  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yeah that's important but you also need to provide stable interface to the users. There is no harm in doing that.
Also I think that the site becomes too heavy because of the live bets that are being shown on the site.

WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:52:15 PM

Yeah that's important but you also need to provide stable interface to the users. There is no harm in doing that.
Also I think that the site becomes too heavy because of the live bets that are being shown on the site.

ofc if the owner provide a communication with the customer than he/she will surely know if there is a downtime with the server, anyway i doubt that it is the live bet issue, could be their hosting provider  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:56:12 PM

ofc if the owner provide a communication with the customer than he/she will surely know if there is a downtime with the server, anyway i doubt that it is the live bet issue, could be their hosting provider  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
No. Its not hosting issue. Its just that the sote is heavy for mobile browsers. I guess the site needs a nice connection to run, if the connection speed fluctuates then the site hangs.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:59:20 PM

Good customer service or permanent link with player is the key for any business . I do fully agree that they should upgrade servers and often  communicate with investors/players.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 03:02:36 PM

it is good that you are around crypto, hope to see you around here often in the future
btw i sent you PM, do reply wether you are interested or not, thanks !

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fred.perth

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:04:34 PM

good to hear this. when are you going to become more active on the forums and in the community? what are your update plans?
Euthanasiaa

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:05:37 PM

dice is boring. fun to see summing else
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:26:29 PM

good to hear this. when are you going to become more active on the forums and in the community? what are your update plans?

great to see that you are around again, i hope this please up fred as he is looking for your the entire thread lol  Wink
Jet

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:09:25 PM

I just noticed my deposit address changed for the first time since the site opened. Is there a specific reason for that? Can we still use old addresses?
CryptoFuture (OP)

Activity: 181

Diggit.io Admin

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:50:18 AM

I just noticed my deposit address changed for the first time since the site opened. Is there a specific reason for that? Can we still use old addresses?
Old address's will still work. Not sure why the server decided to generate you a new one although it won't cause any problems. I'll look into it when I get some time!

Jet

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:44:03 PM

Old address's will still work. Not sure why the server decided to generate you a new one although it won't cause any problems. I'll look into it when I get some time!

Alright, thanks! I had a deposit pending when I wrote the post, so just for the sake of completion: It worked and didn't cause any problems.
birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:51:42 PM

im gonna join this community site..

hope i will get fun and satisfied, so many gambling site i join but all seems have manual things..i mean the bad one..

need legit site and fair..

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:52:16 AM

Transaction not found, i think maybe there is bug, anyway send pm me too admin about this problem,
hope this will be get fixed.
djibrilantiuang

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:58:06 PM

i want to report the withdrawal procces from diggit.io to blockchain was error, many player lost their money while did withdrawal process.

this is one of their trx id

https://blockchain.info/tx/ac5322a45088da299e6b39f6a0d23ab9176025d56eeed5e8a875222fb76d006d

can you fix it thanks

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
swingcat

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:59:11 PM

Transaction not found, i think maybe there is bug, anyway send pm me too admin about this problem,
hope this will be get fixed.

Ok i received today. Admin, seems its a error or something. Can you take a look. I have another trasaction not found from today. take a look:
https://blockchain.info/tx/ac5322a45088da299e6b39f6a0d23ab9176025d56eeed5e8a875222fb76d006d

Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: