Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge  (Read 80506 times)
Dicer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:47:24 AM

Glad to hear it
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
j5d

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:43:06 AM

Digit.io is currently down and we are working to get it back up asap! More info soon

Seeing that CryptoFuture has responded, my 2 cents on diggit.io stuff:

Let there be rain. Let there be those who farm the rain. The rain is the same amount every time. diggit.io knows that every 10 or so minutes, the rain will go to someone, some many, or no one. The more people who receive the rain the more people that can make a single dig to win some bits. The less people that receive the rain the higher the bets can be that are placed upon those digs. The only reason why there are those who make multiple accounts is because they want more of the rain that is being spread thinner and thinner due to more people collecting the rain. If more and more people have to create multiple accounts in order to get a decent share of the rain then the more accounts they must create. It's a positive feedback loop that leads to it eventually not being worth the trouble. So they stop doing it, which means more rain for the rest of us.  If some are dissuaded to stick around because the rain is too low, they leave and make the rain higher for those who stay as well. The rain will always end up being "just enough" to keep people around for a time, and to hook new players. Plus the fact that the minimum withdrawal amount has a large enough fee attached, it makes people want to gamble in hopes of winning enough to withdrawal without feeling the fee so much.

There should be chat rooms within the chat. So those who would chat can do so without having to shuffle through referral links, obscene language, abuse, and so on. A mod or two would be great to help facilitate chatting that is not offensive to the community.

Some palette swaps would be nice. Green is awesome. I'd like to see the site in a Blue motif. Orange. Pink. Gray scale.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying my time with diggit.io, and I patiently await it coming back online.   
toytoboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:46:33 AM

https://i.imgur.com/5m9eUPb.png

Any giveaway or reward at the moment ?
CryptoFuture (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Diggit.io Admin

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:13:19 AM

Server is back up guys! Just needed a simple restart which I could do as soon as I got access.

I have some stuff to do but when I get back I will read through the new posts on the thread and address any issues.

Thanks! Happy betting

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:54:05 AM

Server is back up guys! Just needed a simple restart which I could do as soon as I got access.

I have some stuff to do but when I get back I will read through the new posts on the thread and address any issues.

Thanks! Happy betting

is diggit back to online normally because i have problem to access my account there, diggit still stuck on loading screen anybody has that issue?
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:02:13 AM

Thanks! Happy betting

is diggit back to online normally because i have problem to access my account there, diggit still stuck on loading screen anybody has that issue?
i think that is problem with your connectivity speed on my side everything working smoothly with nice speed.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:09:53 AM

Almost 3 hours ago I was facing connectivity problem but now all is working perfectly and smoothly. Thank you admin for your hard work this is quick feed back from me . Diggit.io is the best mining site ever keep it up the quick and fast response to fix the issues.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:10:42 AM

Thanks! Happy betting

i think that is problem with your connectivity speed on my side everything working smoothly with nice speed.

well it seems servers are not stable yet because diggit is too much laggy it continue to connect and disconnect  again and again, hope will be back soon.
ValgeHunt

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:05:35 PM

Pretty nice site, i've played there and it worked well so yeah, nice site in my option.
chaoman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:46:00 PM

I found a bug. If you play the min bet with 24 mines, anytime you win, the game will freeze. It will say you cannot win more than the max bet. What is the issue admin?
bitwwweb

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:30:48 PM

Dear Diggit.io Admin,

I recently deposited over 10 BTC into your website and just about 30 minutes ago I withdrew it, but I still have not received it and its been deducted from my Diggit.io account. Does it need to be approved or something? Why is this taking so long? Please get back to me ASAP! Thank you so much.

I have PMed you regarding this matter as well.

Thanks again,
bitwwweb
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:42:32 PM

I found a bug. If you play the min bet with 24 mines, anytime you win, the game will freeze. It will say you cannot win more than the max bet. What is the issue admin?
The game just stops and you can't play anymore? You need to relog or something? What will happen to your previous bets? Are they counted or you lost every bet you made so far?
fred.perth

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:45:39 PM

Dear Diggit.io Admin,

I recently deposited over 10 BTC into your website and just about 30 minutes ago I withdrew it, but I still have not received it and its been deducted from my Diggit.io account. Does it need to be approved or something? Why is this taking so long? Please get back to me ASAP! Thank you so much.

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

why would you trust a site where the administrator is inactive? if nothing else, he doesnt even have time to update the freaking software stack he runs ---  he doesnt even have to be dishonest, this negligence is the same. Im just waiting for the day when he will announce that some exploit was used and that all funds are gone. best of luck to you getting your money back.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:01:25 PM

Dear Diggit.io Admin,

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

why would you trust a site where the administrator is inactive? if nothing else, he doesnt even have time to update the freaking software stack he runs ---  he doesnt even have to be dishonest, this negligence is the same. Im just waiting for the day when he will announce that some exploit was used and that all funds are gone. best of luck to you getting your money back.

He already stated that he doesnt have time for now but he keep on fixing the site whenever it is down, so atleast there is an impression that he is actually trying to run a legit site but he doesnt have the enough time, and that means he is not actually dishonest

The withdrawal could be need to be processed manually since it is quite a big amount, best way is to PM cryptofuture
fred.perth

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:20:31 PM

Dear Diggit.io Admin,

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

He already stated that he doesnt have time for now but he keep on fixing the site whenever it is down, so atleast there is an impression that he is actually trying to run a legit site but he doesnt have the enough time, and that means he is not actually dishonest

The withdrawal could be need to be processed manually since it is quite a big amount, best way is to PM cryptofuture

if he doent have time to even restart the server, then he most certainly doesnt have time to do even the most basic software updates on the server. this is server maintenance 101. do you really want your btc sitting on an unpatched server? he doesnt have to be dishonest to put our bitcoins in danger.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:25:55 PM

The game just stops and you can't play anymore? You need to relog or something? What will happen to your previous bets? Are they counted or you lost every bet you made so far?

that is not bug buddy many players know about that, it happens only when you win bet on 24 mines so reduce 1 mine and then again to bet with 24 mines.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:26:05 PM

Dear Diggit.io Admin,

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

if he doent have time to even restart the server, then he most certainly doesnt have time to do even the most basic software updates on the server. this is server maintenance 101. do you really want your btc sitting on an unpatched server? he doesnt have to be dishonest to put our bitcoins in danger.

at least he is being honest here, So he said that he will comeback after he is done , as far as I know your bitcoin is safe in a cold wallet if you are putting in into investment, and big amount withdrawal will be done manually even if someone found a way to cheat in the sites
bitwwweb

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:56:51 PM

Dear Diggit.io,

I recently deposited over 10 BTC into your website and I withdrew it not too long afterwards.

It has been nearly 2 days and I still have yet to receive my money back. I have been waiting eagerly and patiently for someone to process my withdraw request on your website as I really need this money back ASAP and have been kicking myself all this time for my stupid mistake. Please take care of this as soon as possible, thank you.

Thanks again,
bitwwweb
bitwwweb

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:09:10 PM

I really enjoyed playing on Diggit.io earlier and am surprised that the admin has not posted to this thread since 1 March.  The site was really innovative. 

Regarding the community, any site with rain or a faucet will attract very marginal users and you need mods to keep things from going nuts and an active admin to reassure everyone.  I hope CF comes back and the site recovers.

I completely agree, hiring mods to take care of basic things is something that needs to be highly considered by the owner if he wants his business and website to thrive and grow. This is essential for people to be able to trust it, especially if their money is invested into it.
fred.perth

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:08:11 AM

Dear Diggit.io,

I recently deposited over 10 BTC into your website and I withdrew it not too long afterwards.

It has been nearly 2 days and I still have yet to receive my money back. I have been waiting eagerly and patiently for someone to process my withdraw request on your website as I really need this money back ASAP and have been kicking myself all this time for my stupid mistake. Please take care of this as soon as possible, thank you.

Thanks again,
bitwwweb

it is complete disgusting and unacceptable that you are being ignored.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: