Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge  (Read 80516 times)
shaan9833

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

do you use keyboard shortcuts?  Shocked
I am in android phone it doesn't have keyboard shortcuts
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:13:31 PM

thats explained it already, perhaps you were just missclicked it anyway since android's screen might be smaller and your fingertips is big, so no one can help you since it is your fault

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
shaan9833

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:58:46 PM

thats explained it already, perhaps you were just missclicked it anyway since android's screen might be smaller and your fingertips is big, so no one can help you since it is your fault
What missclicked man?
Its a 5.5inch phone it was not missclick
Jet

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:13:37 PM

What missclicked man?
Its a 5.5inch phone it was not missclick

That's likely what happened. Sorry. I'm working on several userscripts for the site and I'm constantly digging through the sites (client side) source. There is nothing fishy going on with the event handling. You click a box, it sends the box ID to the server.
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:38:04 PM

Diggit.io. Over Dice?

* 800+ BTC already invested. (Proof below) *
* Truly Provably Fair *
* One confirmation deposits *
* Instant Withdrawals *
* Referral System (NEW!) *
* Free bits via the RainBot every ~10 minutes *
* Social: Spectate live and help others play! *
* Mobile and Tablet friendly *
* Investing options with full risk management *
* Live statistics *
* Real time betting *
* Fast and secure *

What is Diggit.io?
Diggit.io is a provably fair social Bitcoin gaming site. Players are able to try their luck against the house to increase their Bitcoin holdings, or spectate and help other players on their way to riches.

How Do I Play?
The Diggit.io game board (which we call the field) is made up of 25 squares (5x5 grid) and is inspired by the bitcoinlab version of the game. The field contains a customisable amount of mines and the rest is win spaces.
The goal of the game is to dig as many of the win spaces as you can without digging up a mine. As you dig more win spaces, your BTC winnings increase. Be careful though, as these winnings are not yours until you choose to "TAKE WIN". If a mine is hit before you take win, you lose your initial bet plus any potential winnings you had accumulated. You can dig as little as one square, or even the entire field (minus the mines).

Proof of cold storage
1AqGXXoFRRa27ThqVLfsiPykkp2NC4i7QU

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
DIGGIT.IO COLD STORAGE ADDRESS. SIGNED 29TH NOVEMBER 2014
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1AqGXXoFRRa27ThqVLfsiPykkp2NC4i7QU

HCKYAiFf8VZZ5hPT7mIMIHWqPT5SufhEWvuTghFZqeBPfgbdDLARYlXFKklshANGUaPfKVkgaH9kiQpdUQgRucY=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Diggit.io
Damn I lost 141k bits game id 1,955,617
I tapped on D2 it hitted D1
Thus is too annoying
Please help

You fucked yourself by gambling. You're not getting your money back.
oldmate

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

#1 Diggit.io Investor

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:56:36 AM

Im having some trouble with a deposit i put in last night. it still hasnt shown up in my account yet. Can someone please help me. I have deposited before but this time is was from a diff wallet. the money shows as transfered so if someone could just fund my account i would be greatful. it was for 0.1btc. and i sent it from address: 13fP1KPQco8rKjits1nFyi5fxe7TcCMrUK. please get back to me on this asap. thank you very much  Smiley

Did you sort it out yet?

Thus is too annoying
Please help
I'm not sure whether this is a joke or not but you're not going to get a refund by accidentally betting on a wrong square... Lol. Sorry, the odds are exactly the same independent of the square. You made a bet and you lost -- this is far and your wager won't be returned.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:00:46 AM

Whoever losses money by his own mistake that is not going to be paid this is everywhere . You must be very very careful when your hands are on keyboard or mouse to not press something wrong and to cry later.
navaman

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:15:59 PM

I have probably played the most games on Diggit and never had a misclick that wasn't my own fault for being sloppy.

Admin, could we do something to discourage the rain farmers?  I know one is using 3 accounts, Lalala, and has never played a game in any of them.  There are 3 or 4 more that do the "." thing right before rain, too.  There are 20+ people collecting but only a few playing the game so probably half or more never intend to.  How about just a playthrough requirement or something or minimum # of hands played per rain received?

Help develop DarkClam.  The Just-Dice currency of the future.  Helps is needed with development, funding and a lot of ideas.

Go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362098.msg13861544#msg13861544
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:31:37 PM

Thus is too annoying
Please help

sure you will learn lesson after it about the risk of gambling, in gambling no refund,
how we can know what square you click in exactly Roll Eyes
navaman

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:02:27 PM

Could you replace the black heart with a red one.  Just doesn't seem right that symbol for being the most generous is black as transfering is mostly about that except for rain farmers. 

Help develop DarkClam.  The Just-Dice currency of the future.  Helps is needed with development, funding and a lot of ideas.

Go here:

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:21:46 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 11:36:20 AM by arallmuus

I have probably played the most games on Diggit and never had a misclick that wasn't my own fault for being sloppy.

Admin, could we do something to discourage the rain farmers?  I know one is using 3 accounts, Lalala, and has never played a game in any of them.  There are 3 or 4 more that do the "." thing right before rain, too.  There are 20+ people collecting but only a few playing the game so probably half or more never intend to.  How about just a playthrough requirement or something or minimum # of hands played per rain received?

this site is pretty inactive allthough the site is awesome, need some high roller anyway, OP should do some marketing to encourage more high rollers to play at the site

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:27:05 PM

this site is pretty inactive allthough the site is awesome, need some high roller anyway, OP should do some marketing to encourage more high rollers to play at the site
some giveaway campaign like twitter and other social media  campaign can bring more players and attention to site, i think admin must have to think about it.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:38:18 PM

some giveaway campaign like twitter and other social media  campaign can bring more players and attention to site, i think admin must have to think about it.
Digit has all the things to turn into huge yes it is missing the promotion . This site need to be heavily promoted on social media to reach to so many people those still don't know about it.
navaman

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:32:26 PM

Somebody came along and has created a bunch of users for Bots.  Their name is adbot, adbot1 and so forth.  The software changed my name somehow to adbot2.  Is this Diggit's bots?

Go here:

crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:13:15 PM

Somebody came along and has created a bunch of users for Bots.  Their name is adbot, adbot1 and so forth.  The software changed my name somehow to adbot2.  Is this Diggit's bots?

i think that can be bug, you must shoot pm to admin about that issue,
may be you can lose your balance with bug.
Ume

Activity: 210

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:34:35 PM

No it is not the diggit bots why they spam their on site ? Contact the support before its too late !
Lies

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:15:06 PM

This thread is very quiet lately, so I leave this here.

Running out off luck happens... my bad series:

I lost 1 euro. could be worse  Wink

What 's your best/worst series?
fred.perth

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:31:57 PM

the owner has abbandoned this site a long time ago. I would not trust it with many of my money. I expect it to go down once some highroller wins a lager amount and will not be able to cash out because he emptied the hot wallet. pity.

the owner acts like a typical scamer with all his fancy promises, but in fact has very little to show. No updates, no resolution of the spam problem, just expecting new players to magically join this site and lose their money there. good fucking luck.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:37:28 PM

the owner has abbandoned this site a long time ago. I would not trust it with many of my money. I expect it to go down once some highroller wins a lager amount and will not be able to cash out because he emptied the hot wallet. pity.

the owner acts like a typical scamer with all his fancy promises, but in fact has very little to show. No updates, no resolution of the spam problem, just expecting new players to magically join this site and lose their money there. good fucking luck.

well i see the investment is still there , and really it looks like it is abandoned, perhaps some clarification from oldmate is needed since he is the biggest investor there

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=401759
fred.perth

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:45:51 PM

well i see the investment is still there , and really it looks like it is abandoned, perhaps some clarification from oldmate is needed since he is the biggest investor there

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=401759

irrs all very weird. i dont understand how oldmate can have so much money on there.. the return isnt even worth it, because the owner doesnt want to invest one second into advertising. not to mention no updates etc. really weird.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: