Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:40:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge  (Read 80516 times)
fred.perth

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:16:51 PM

There is no support in this site! Very stupid and strange system! Hello - admin, moderator, owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody home?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh  Spamers attack your site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is seriously a shit load of spam in the chat. admin nowhere to be seen. seriously reconsidering my opinion of this site! how can anyone invest there with an admin that doesnt give a single fuck?
cocksOut

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:56:31 PM

I am having delay when i bet
micromen

Activity: 668
Merit: 393

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 05:59:09 PM

I believe there should at least be a couple of moderators so chat can be monitored and cases of spam can be taken care of!  Undecided

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCHSTRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO       
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO            
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:38:34 PM

This is main and only problem which everyone is facing on this great site . Yeah admin needs to do something or some filter to get rid of such kind person who sends same message again and again and repeats it hundred times.
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:14:56 PM

is your internet connection slow?

if it isnt send a message to diggit.io support!
cocksOut

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:29:22 PM

what support? where? no one replies anywhere!
pureelite

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:18:21 PM

what support? where? no one replies anywhere!

i think the problem is on there side now,just tryed to go on diggit and got this
We're experiencing an abnormally heavy load right now, please try again soon. You might find more info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=879161
Jet

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:23:54 PM

There was a pretty massive spammer on the site just now, clocking in at a couple messages per second. I just muted him and added an auto mute mechanism to my chathelper to prevent him from coming back just like that. So, try again now if you feel like it. Maybe it helped. Smiley
pureelite

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:27:18 PM

There was a pretty massive spammer on the site just now, at a couple messages per second. I just muted him and added an auto mute mechanism to my chathelper to prevent him from coming back just like that. So, try again now if you feel like it. Maybe it helped. Smiley

you need to watchout for him using TOR and coming again to spam

you should try to add to your chat that a message can be posted every 2 seconds!
Jet

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:32:16 PM

There was a pretty massive spammer on the site just now, at a couple messages per second. I just muted him and added an auto mute mechanism to my chathelper to prevent him from coming back just like that. So, try again now if you feel like it. Maybe it helped. Smiley

you need to watchout for him using TOR and coming again to spam

you should try to add to your chat that a message can be posted every 2 seconds!

I'm not an admin, so I can't make changes to the site. I'm just making the best out of what I have, which is the permission to mute people. Tongue

He's welcome to come back with TOR.
Lies

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:54:56 AM

Yeah, the spammer has been on a lot. He makes a new account and starts all over again.
We need an admin... quickly

Otherwise I'm addicted to digging, I think...
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:01:15 AM

Yeah, the spammer has been on a lot. He makes a new account and starts all over again.
We need an admin... quickly

Otherwise I'm addicted to digging, I think...

that is big problem there, so much spammers there and making disturb other players.
Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:00:30 PM

Please invest with caution. I say this for every investment site, and I'm always right. If history serves us correctly, everyone who invests in this will lose their money. Trusting someone with no reputation or identity with 100's of thousands of dollars is INSANE. I'm sick of seeing people lose large amounts of money to scams related to investment gambling sites.

@OP, why don't you fund your bank roll yourself. Or work off the 500 coins you already have invested? Either way you will make MORE money. Why would you want to dilute your profits even further unless you were planning on running off with the funds?

I am happy to escrow your identity/funds/seeds. I'm also sure Dooglus would be happy to do such a thing. I'll put 1 BTC on you not doing any of those preventative measures though, despite the fact it would be the best way to promote your business if you were to be taking a legitimate route.

Glad to see Stunna is still a really respected Member of this forum.

Go PrimeDice! Smiley

James1999

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:08:32 PM

SPAMMER STILL there. how long does it take to solve this, for fucks sake..  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:10:51 PM

SPAMMER STILL there. how long does it take to solve this, for fucks sake..  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

spammers will keep on coming with new account i guess, he could be using TOR by now to access the site
James1999

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:16:09 PM

spammers will keep on coming with new account i guess, he could be using TOR by now to access the site

he doesnt need fucking tor, he just creates new accounts ever 2 min and we cant do shit, even with the mute button. it is so easy to solve, just make chat disabled before depositing. but no, fat fuck OP is too lazy to even show up on his own site, let alone apply a fix. fuck this site.
gmannnnn

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:21:27 PM

he doesnt need fucking tor, he just creates new accounts ever 2 min and we cant do shit, even with the mute button. it is so easy to solve, just make chat disabled before depositing. but no, fat fuck OP is too lazy to even show up on his own site, let alone apply a fix. fuck this site.

you need to calm down, dude. Crypto probably doesnt even know about this problem yet, he evidently doesnt show up here very often.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:06:59 PM

Im having some trouble with a deposit i put in last night. it still hasnt shown up in my account yet. Can someone please help me. I have deposited before but this time is was from a diff wallet. the money shows as transfered so if someone could just fund my account i would be greatful. it was for 0.1btc. and i sent it from address: 13fP1KPQco8rKjits1nFyi5fxe7TcCMrUK. please get back to me on this asap. thank you very much  Smiley

i hear first time that deposit not credited there, i am playing there for long time,
and hear problem like that,
shaan9833

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:15:42 PM

Diggit.io. Over Dice?

* 800+ BTC already invested. (Proof below) *
* Truly Provably Fair *
* One confirmation deposits *
* Instant Withdrawals *
* Referral System (NEW!) *
* Free bits via the RainBot every ~10 minutes *
* Social: Spectate live and help others play! *
* Mobile and Tablet friendly *
* Investing options with full risk management *
* Live statistics *
* Real time betting *
* Fast and secure *

https://i.imgur.com/5m9eUPb.png
What is Diggit.io?
Diggit.io is a provably fair social Bitcoin gaming site. Players are able to try their luck against the house to increase their Bitcoin holdings, or spectate and help other players on their way to riches.

How Do I Play?
The Diggit.io game board (which we call the field) is made up of 25 squares (5x5 grid) and is inspired by the bitcoinlab version of the game. The field contains a customisable amount of mines and the rest is win spaces.
The goal of the game is to dig as many of the win spaces as you can without digging up a mine. As you dig more win spaces, your BTC winnings increase. Be careful though, as these winnings are not yours until you choose to "TAKE WIN". If a mine is hit before you take win, you lose your initial bet plus any potential winnings you had accumulated. You can dig as little as one square, or even the entire field (minus the mines).

Proof of cold storage
1AqGXXoFRRa27ThqVLfsiPykkp2NC4i7QU

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
DIGGIT.IO COLD STORAGE ADDRESS. SIGNED 29TH NOVEMBER 2014
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1AqGXXoFRRa27ThqVLfsiPykkp2NC4i7QU

HCKYAiFf8VZZ5hPT7mIMIHWqPT5SufhEWvuTghFZqeBPfgbdDLARYlXFKklshANGUaPfKVkgaH9kiQpdUQgRucY=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Diggit.io
Damn I lost 141k bits game id 1,955,617
I tapped on D2 it hitted D1
Thus is too annoying
Please help
GonnaGrinditout

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:39:25 PM

do you use keyboard shortcuts?  Shocked

≛≛≛BTC  HUGE 7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  BTC≛≛≛
☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: