Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge  (Read 80506 times)
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:17:19 AM

I agree with everyone, there should be some people set as mod that are trusted on the site. Since Crypto is rarely on, there is so much abuse and spam going on that even Jet's chathelper hasn't been able to get rid of all of it. Having some mods that are actively on the site will prevent this and make the site even better

at least to slow down spam they should put
that you can post ever 3 - 5 secs on chat that will slow down the spam
also a mod is needed...there are a lot of people that will be mods for free!

It might slow it down, but it still doesn't outright stop it. And adding a slow-mode to the chat slows regular conversation too, which would make things worse for people. Mods are the only solution I see to the problem
diggit is too much laggy since it's start, every time site go up and down,
chat is full of abuse by spammers, diggit need full time Mod there.
If no fulltime mod diggit can give user previledge to vote banning someone. Like in 999dice. But that woih few condition so not all user can give vote

A lot of spammers have multiple accounts so they could do ban votes and make things far worse. The conditions to vote would have to be pretty strict, and only certain people should have the privilege to call for ban votes (aka mods  Cheesy)

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:19:37 AM

Yup adding a few chat mods is the best solution.
Apart from that, what about requiring players to have wagered 0.0001 btc to use the chat?

That's only 100 bits. Anybody can get there within 30 minutes tops given that there is a rainbot for the site. But that kinda ruins things for legitimate new players trying to figure the game out, as they can't ask around for help and miss out on the chat experience that sometimes makes this site so incredibly enjoyable

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:24:25 AM

Yup adding a few chat mods is the best solution.
Apart from that, what about requiring players to have wagered 0.0001 btc to use the chat?

That's only 100 bits. Anybody can get there within 30 minutes tops given that there is a rainbot for the site. But that kinda ruins things for legitimate new players trying to figure the game out, as they can't ask around for help and miss out on the chat experience that sometimes makes this site so incredibly enjoyable

Well I think the spammers would probably save 30 minutes and spend their time on other sites, but true it would affect some legit new players as well.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:45:40 PM

please give back my bitcoin, I bet with 10000 bits , but when the game was starting , this site has been laggy , then I lost
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 12:48:41 PM

please give back my bitcoin, I bet with 10000 bits , but when the game was starting , this site has been laggy , then I lost

I dont think that you lose it due to the site being laggy, in fact the screenshot clearly shown that you are hitting a mine, if the site is laggy and you dont press up anything, the game will stay like that and you wont lose your balance

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Itsmylife

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:55:27 PM

I dont think that you lose it due to the site being laggy, in fact the screenshot clearly shown that you are hitting a mine, if the site is laggy and you dont press up anything, the game will stay like that and you wont lose your balance
are you sure? see it , when I picked boom in the first pick it will show 1/22 , but for this case , it show 0/22
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 01:00:54 PM

are you sure, see it

I dont really get what you are trying to say,

it is clear that in game #2,609,921 and #2,609,925 that you bet 1000 bits with 3 mines game and you hit the mine resulting that you lost your money, how could this is something that was caused by the game being laggy?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Itsmylife

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:09:29 PM

are you sure, see it

it is clear that in game #2,609,921 and #2,609,925 that you bet 1000 bits with 3 mines game and you hit the mine resulting that you lost your money, how could this is something that was caused by the game being laggy?
sorry , my english is not good , please look at the game #2,609,927 (when the site was laggy , DUG show 0/22 ) , and compare with game #2,609,925 ( when I picked mine in the first pick , DUG show 1/22 )
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 01:20:13 PM

are you sure, see it

sorry , my english is not good , please look at the game #2,609,927 (when the site was laggy , DUG show 0/22 ) , and compare with game #2,609,925 ( when I picked mine in the first pick , DUG show 1/22 )

it is not because the site was laggy, it was because you hit mine on your first dug even with a 1 mine game you have the chance to hit the mine at the first dug, clearly it was not because of the site but rather of you being not lucky sir

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jet

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:25:27 PM

-- img --

are you sure? see it , when I picked boom in the first pick it will show 1/22 , but for this case , it show 0/22
-- img --

There is an actual display bug in the "My Games" list. Refresh the site and check again. I reported this a few days ago, but haven't gotten any feedback yet. No surprise this is causing confusion.
Itsmylife

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:30:13 PM

it is not because the site was laggy, it was because you hit mine on your first dug even with a 1 mine game you have the chance to hit the mine at the first dug, clearly it was not because of the site but rather of you being not lucky sir
actually you did not understand clearly , look what I said , the second screenshoot  show that " IF I HIT MINE ON MY FIRST DUG , THE RESULT MUST BE 1/22 BUT IN THIS CASE IT IS 0/22" , do you understand ? How can I lose when I could not hit any coordinates
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 01:35:30 PM

-- img --

-- img --

There is an actual display bug in the "My Games" list. Refresh the site and check again. I reported this a few days ago, but haven't gotten any feedback yet. No surprise this is causing confusion.

I see, if it is only a display bug, If this was the case then I think a display bug got nothing more to do then display of the game and doesnt affect your gameplay and your claimed about the site being laggy and make you lose money then asking for a refund is wrong

actually you did not understand clearly , look what I said , the second screenshoot  show that " IF I HIT MINE ON MY FIRST DUG , THE RESULT MUST BE 1/22 BUT IN THIS CASE IT IS 0/22" , do you understand ? How can I lose when I could not hit any coordinates

Read post above yours

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jet

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:41:51 PM

As per discussion in the chat, this seems to persist after a refresh, which is different to what I observed a couple times now.

Checking on the game itself is self explanatory:

I personally still think it's a display bug, but it's good it has been brought up and gets some attention. Whatever the cause is, I just hope it gets fixed along with the connectivity issues. :/
Itsmylife

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:47:46 PM

Oh , I saw ,sorry
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:13:02 PM

As this bug has been brought into the attention of admin ,let him reply to see what does he do . He must fix this bug and some reasonable solution for the people who lost money without having placed the bets as shown from those screen shots.
Jet

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:25:44 PM

More problems like this seem to be popping up:

The game details suggest that no mines were dug. This is a different thing to what I reported a couple days ago.. I'll add details once I'm home.
navaman

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:54:48 PM

He signed up 4 accounts to farm rain, Kowon1 to Kowon4.  Never played a game.  Please do something to stop this.

Help develop DarkClam.  The Just-Dice currency of the future.  Helps is needed with development, funding and a lot of ideas.

Go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362098.msg13861544#msg13861544
Tlee88

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:05:25 AM

He signed up 4 accounts to farm rain, Kowon1 to Kowon4.  Never played a game.  Please do something to stop this.

Should have rules to prevent cheating account to get free bits , don't allow to beg (every times I sent bits for my friend , some guys appeared then started beg )

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:35:22 AM

He signed up 4 accounts to farm rain, Kowon1 to Kowon4.  Never played a game.  Please do something to stop this.

Should have rules to prevent cheating account to get free bits , don't allow to beg (every times I sent bits for my friend , some guys appeared then started beg )
Diggit is good minesweeper gambling site but chat is full of spamming and abuse, admin must appoint some active Mod in chat to control spamming and make some improvement with hosting error there.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 01:03:07 PM

actually i didnt see any rules regarding multiple accounts to farm the rainbot, so i guess he is not violating the rules, but at some point if people keep on doing this, this gambling sites will turn into a faucet sites so i needs to be stop

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: