Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement - ASIC mining processor by Butterfly Labs  (Read 227492 times)
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 04:49:23 PM

No, I throw out insults because you're a a liar, get it straight!  I don't care about your spelling or grammatical errors, but they just serve to illustrate what an idiot you are. 

Inaba, I only just recently got into the bitcointalk forums, even though I've been mining for a long time. I have to say I'm seriously confused about why you're acting this way.  Presumably you'd like to sell your chips and continue to sell miners, right? You're coming across as incredibly childish and immature here.  All you have to do to shut up all your critics is deliver, if you get your chips and your miners out there and they'll have nothing to say.

If I were looking to buy ASICs in bulk, I'd have serious reservations as it is - and there are a number of very credible competitors out there at this point.  If you're acting this way on forums it doesn't instill a lot of confidence in your company at all.  

Obviously I don't know the history - and clearly it goes back a long way with certain people.  But if you come in here and insult people, but then don't answer the pertinent questions people ask it does look bad.

Also, I think you should at least try to be more understanding with some of your angry customers.  I know delays happen with electronics, and normally it isn't that big of a deal. But if you'd delivered what you promised on time a lot of these people might be rich now.  With every day they don't have their product, they see that wealth slipping through their fingers.

I have to say I don't really get it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 07:31:02 PM

No, I throw out insults because you're a a liar, get it straight!  I don't care about your spelling or grammatical errors, but they just serve to illustrate what an idiot you are.  If you're going to lie and attack someone or some thing, you should at least put some effort into appearing intelligent.  You failed, so I figured I'd point out the fact that no only are you lying, but you're doing it poorly and you look like an idiot in the process.

Your claim that BFL is mining with customer equipment and not sending it out is patently ridiculous.  Your claim that somehow I am selling shares, paying shareholders and keeping the equipment is patently ridiculous and in fact just the opposite has been stated in the threads you failed to be able to read and understand (Hence the reading comprehension fail).

You want to post negative information about me or BFL?  By all means, go ahead.  You'll notice the only people I have a problem with are the ones who are lying sacks o' crap, such as yourself.  Stick to facts and be honest and you'll get no problem from me.

(Top paragraph skipped, theres no conversation to be had there)

Ridiculous? How is it ridiculous to assume that you're mining BTC on equipment before shipping it out, makes sense to earn the extra profit does it no?
I claimed that you were somehow selling shares- Yeah I fucked up big time there.
Reading comprehension failure- I didnt read the thread, I was linked into it, So i'd say that this is a moot failure on my part

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 07:36:03 PM

No, I throw out insults because you're a a liar, get it straight!  I don't care about your spelling or grammatical errors, but they just serve to illustrate what an idiot you are.

Inaba, I only just recently got into the bitcointalk forums, even though I've been mining for a long time. I have to say I'm seriously confused about why you're acting this way.  Presumably you'd like to sell your chips and continue to sell miners, right? You're coming across as incredibly childish and immature here.  All you have to do to shut up all your critics is deliver, if you get your chips and your miners out there and they'll have nothing to say.

If I were looking to buy ASICs in bulk, I'd have serious reservations as it is - and there are a number of very credible competitors out there at this point.  If you're acting this way on forums it doesn't instill a lot of confidence in your company at all.  

Obviously I don't know the history - and clearly it goes back a long way with certain people.  But if you come in here and insult people, but then don't answer the pertinent questions people ask it does look bad.

Also, I think you should at least try to be more understanding with some of your angry customers.  I know delays happen with electronics, and normally it isn't that big of a deal. But if you'd delivered what you promised on time a lot of these people might be rich now.  With every day they don't have their product, they see that wealth slipping through their fingers.

You'll probably want to go back and read previous threads to catch up, then.  Lots of people similar to Jackrabiit like to make up lies and misinformation to smear BFL because they like the attention.  I'm not here as a BFL rep, so you get my opinion of the post content or the person posting, not BFL's.  The signal to noise on this forum is so out of whack, it's completely immaterial what happens here - this subforum is no longer relevant as far as business goes, as there is simply no way to separate the BS from the truth with people like PG, Jackrabiit, et al posting completely false information over and over in an attempt to confuse everyone because I hurt their wittle feewings.  

So to answer your question, no we do not want to sell miners or chips to people who are more trouble than they are worth as far as customers go.  People like Jackrabiit, Xian, Jordan, etc... cost more money to retain as customers than they generate in revenue, so they are a net loss and need to go, go go!  

I'm very understanding with angry customers.  I am not understanding with non-customers who make up false information or even customers who continually lie over and over in an attempt to get others to cancel their orders because they think it will make their orders more valuable, or simply for grins.  

If you want adult conversation and not a bunch of children bitching and moaning about how sad they are and acting like a bunch of mentally handicapped emo-teens, I suggest the BFL forums, where the riff-raff and trolls are kept at bay fairly well.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 07:41:02 PM

Ridiculous? How is it ridiculous to assume that you're mining BTC on equipment before shipping it out, makes sense to earn the extra profit does it no?

Really?  Dude, go back and read what you wrote.  You are making an assumption based on ZERO evidence and in fact there is evidence to the contrary that refutes your assumption fairly handily.  So either you're just too ignorant to understand the simple evidence in front of you or you are maliciously posting false information.  If the former, you should not be posting (yet you are, so you're wrong) or you are just an asshole.  In either case, that makes you an asshole for posting about things you have no qualifications to comment on or ability to understand or you're just posting to be an asshole.

I claimed that you were somehow selling shares- Yeah I fucked up big time there.
Reading comprehension failure- I didnt read the thread, I was linked into it, So i'd say that this is a moot failure on my part

Yeah, you did.  So you wonder why you get an insulting response?  Really?  That's my point, you didn't read the thread and then you went on to make accusations and comment on something you knew absolutely nothing about.  That hardly makes it moot, as that's the entire premise of your argument.

Then there's this little gem:

BFL's COO/CFO/CEO/Guy spearheading the company is a Convicted Fraudster. Get a refund ASAP!

This just makes you a lying asshole.  Case closed.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 08:12:31 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2013, 08:26:07 PM by Xian01

People like Jackrabiit, Xian, Jordan, etc... cost more money to retain as customers than they generate in revenue, so they are a net loss and need to go, go go!  

Logic failure.

You no longer have the money we loaned you, destroyed any loyalty, have earned the scorn of a significant portion of this community (your potential customers, I might add), and we're still here talking as we always have, shining the light on your behavior and your companies tribulations, and informing the newbies of your history where needed.

You have accomplished nothing by "firing us" other than creating more ill-will with a community rather than turning our negative experiences around into a positive for your company, and have ensured that the "malcontents" will continue to underline your poor behavior on principle.

Your attempts to shut us up have failed. Miserably.

How exactly is firing us helping you generate more revenue ? Nothing has changed except you've pissed a lot more people off on these forums, and the flood of negativity towards your company is beginning to reach a fevered pitch on both these forums and your own.

Do you fail to see this ?
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:02:26 PM

Yeah, you did.  So you wonder why you get an insulting response?  Really?  That's my point, you didn't read the thread and then you went on to make accusations and comment on something you knew absolutely nothing about.  That hardly makes it moot, as that's the entire premise of your argument.

Then there's this little gem:

BFL's COO/CFO/CEO/Guy spearheading the company is a Convicted Fraudster. Get a refund ASAP!

This just makes you a lying asshole.  Case closed.

in regards to my signature im talking about this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.0

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 12:08:34 AM

No, I throw out insults because you're a a liar, get it straight!  I don't care about your spelling or grammatical errors, but they just serve to illustrate what an idiot you are.

You'll probably want to go back and read previous threads to catch up, then.  Lots of people similar to Jackrabiit like to make up lies and misinformation to smear BFL because they like the attention.  I'm not here as a BFL rep, so you get my opinion of the post content or the person posting, not BFL's.  The signal to noise on this forum is so out of whack, it's completely immaterial what happens here - this subforum is no longer relevant as far as business goes, as there is simply no way to separate the BS from the truth with people like PG, Jackrabiit, et al posting completely false information over and over in an attempt to confuse everyone because I hurt their wittle feewings.  

So to answer your question, no we do not want to sell miners or chips to people who are more trouble than they are worth as far as customers go.  People like Jackrabiit, Xian, Jordan, etc... cost more money to retain as customers than they generate in revenue, so they are a net loss and need to go, go go!  

I'm very understanding with angry customers.  I am not understanding with non-customers who make up false information or even customers who continually lie over and over in an attempt to get others to cancel their orders because they think it will make their orders more valuable, or simply for grins.  

If you want adult conversation and not a bunch of children bitching and moaning about how sad they are and acting like a bunch of mentally handicapped emo-teens, I suggest the BFL forums, where the riff-raff and trolls are kept at bay fairly well.

I'm glad I got the chance to quote this post before its disappearance.

Josh said...

I'm not here as a BFL rep, so you get my opinion of the post content or the person posting, not BFL's.

This is exactly what he meant when he posted under the username BFL_Josh stating that when he posts under that account, it's BFL related, whereupon posting under the username Inaba, it is not BFL related.

Therefore, each time from that point forward to today, each time Inaba posted in the capacity of BFL he was in effect lying, for he knew full well that he couldn't do such according to his own omission then, reiterating now.

Josh said...

The signal to noise on this forum is so out of whack, it's completely immaterial what happens here - this subforum is no longer relevant as far as business goes,...

And this, my friends, is where I drew the line, and started to stick it up Josh's and BFL's ass every motherfuckin' time I can. This, and his "monumental assholes" post really gets my goat (apologies to Goat).

Here we have not one, but two examples--Josh and BFL--coming to this very forum, humbly introducing themselves, playing nice, then for doing such, start garnering funds in a professional manner. But once the cocksuckers... Let me rephrase that! Once the COCKSUCKERS got a little bit ahead of the game (read financially), they opted to stick it up the very asses of those who were kind enough to order from them.

No where else... I repeat... NO MOTHERFUCKIN' WHERE ELSE on the entire internet would they been able to sell even 1% of their services and produces. Only on BitcoinTalk! Later, yes, due to the efforts or a slew of their customer base getting the word out in the wild. Once they received millions--READ MILLIONS--in their once empty coffers, we--READ ALL OF US--were nothing more than MONUMENTAL ASSHOLES.

Money left the hands from those who many probably had to do without for a spell and entered the hands of a felon who just got outta prison so that he could then provide handsomely for his wife/girlfriend and new baby. He got his, as Sonny always has in the past made sure that he did, now fuck yous! You'll get your unit if and when they get around to it, and not one second sooner, for he clearly doesn't have any time for monumental assholes.

In one of the two posts Sonny was kind enough to provide on this lovely forum, he stated that he's changed. I've yet to see a single instance of that change, in fact I've seen the opposite--the same ol' Sonny operating in exactly the same ol' fashion he did when he fleeced millions from the elderly. It takes one sick bastard to be able to pull that off, and the mind doesn't cure itself while sitting in an Italian jail cell, nor in a US cell with a dick up one's ass.

Do you think for one motherfuckin' second Sonny embraced Bitcoin for the betterment of the world, or do you believe he saw an opportunity to once again fleece people, this time mainly geeks, thinking incorrectly that not only do they deserve it, but he could possible get away with it. He saw firsthand what Tom Williams did and couldn't stand it. Sonny Vleisides, the bastard child of James Ray Houston, could do better. All he needed was a team, one easily found on the internet. To this day, Sonny jacks off in rewarding himself in finding Josh. What were the odds that the man-boy he dreamt about hoping to procure was located directly across the street from the address BF Labs Inc. was using in Kansas City? Q couldn't have been able to predict that.

In closing, a simple question, Josh: What is your shoe size?
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:35:26 AM

Josh said...
The signal to noise on this forum is so out of whack, it's completely immaterial what happens here - this subforum is no longer relevant as far as business goes,...

This is the statement that was the catalyst for blowing up on Josh and having him punitively cancel my ASIC orders.

I was a former customer of Butterfly Labs after discovering them on these very forums. Gave them over $5000 USD of my money for product. For him to question the relevancy of these very forums when it was responsible for a significant amount of exposure and advertising, points to a self-destructive pathology and a dangerously myopic view of public relations.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:02:32 AM

I'm not here as a BFL rep

Sure you are. You even bid for advertising here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259554.msg2777728#msg2777728
7 @ 3.75

Buy & Hold
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:08:12 AM

no we do not want to sell miners or chips to people who are more trouble than they are worth as far as customers go.

THERE IT IS FOLKS!

We want customers who give us their money and let us use it for 13+ months and when we eventually deliver them their useless paperweight they shut the fuck up and be happy they MAY have a chance to get their money back and nothing else.

Get your resume' polished Josh, once the last unit is delivered all that is left is the lawsuits and the layoffs.
joeventura

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:10:10 AM

Josh said...

This is the statement that was the catalyst for blowing up on Josh and having him punitively cancel my ASIC orders.

You are lucky!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 01:13:02 AM

I'm not here as a BFL rep

Sure you are. You even bid for advertising here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259554.msg2777728#msg2777728
7 @ 3.75

I, too, Syke, once pointed out this very fact not too long ago. You can easily multiply that post by 100 posts similar to it, for there were close to 100 rounds to date with Inaba putting in multiple bids in many of the threads.

no we do not want to sell miners or chips to people who are more trouble than they are worth as far as customers go.

THERE IT IS FOLKS!

We want customers who give us their money and let us use it for 13+ months and when we eventually deliver them their useless paperweight they shut the fuck up and be happy they MAY have a chance to get their money back and nothing else.

Get your resume' polished Josh, once the last unit is delivered all that is left is the lawsuits and the layoffs.

I don't think Josh has to worry about future employment, even if he's not sitting in some jail cell with a juicy black dick up his ass. The fact of the matter is he's probably networked with enough people possessing the same elk, he'll have no problem finding future kneeling positions, and I don't mean of the Amen kind, albeit Amen! will be the mantra stemming from the dude not kneeling.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:22:45 AM

Josh said...
You are lucky!

You said it. I didn't see it that way at the time, but in retrospect, he did me a huge favor by forcing the refund on me now that people can't get one.

I look forward to following the growing snowball of scrutiny that's headed their way.

I suspect things are going to be get pretty interesting this upcoming Fall and Winter season.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:18:06 PM

7 @ 2.75

Oh, look, Josh (who is "not a BFL rep") is bidding on advertising again. I wonder who for? I bet it's for a bASIC ad this time. Who do you think he's advertising for?

Buy & Hold
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 09:25:41 PM

You said it. I didn't see it that way at the time, but in retrospect, he did me a huge favor by forcing the refund on me now that people can't get one.

I look forward to following the growing snowball of scrutiny that's headed their way.

I suspect things are going to be get pretty interesting this upcoming Fall and Winter season.

Heh.  Did you use the money for a per-order somewhere else or have you given up on that? My guess is that a KnC pre-order would probably show up before you ended up getting your BFL.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 09:32:36 PM

Ask him how his lawsuit turned out, Ytterbium.  Haha.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:37:09 PM

Ask him how his lawsuit turned out, Ytterbium.  Haha.

Wouldn't you like to know ?

Amusing turn of events with you posing this question. Thank you very much for this quote.

*hugs and cuddles*

Ytterbium: More than doubled my BTC value in ASICMiner share investments so far, have invested in ASICMiner hardware that is hashing right now, as well as making a sizeable investment in community K16 projects, to answer your question. It would have been nice to be able to support Butterfly Labs as well.
joeventura

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:32:00 PM

You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just "normal" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?  Do you lurch from one failure to another, wondering why the world is out to get you?  I've always wondered what it's like to be bad at everything you do, unable to succeed at anything.  It's actually pretty funny, keep it up!

Teaser for an autobiography??

JungleBook

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:39:44 AM

Butterfly Labs Customer? Please review your buying Experience with this company.Thank you

http://www.bitcoinsniper.com/asic-miners/butterfly-labs/
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:15:39 PM

Butterfly Labs Customer? Please review your buying Experience with this company.Thank you

http://www.bitcoinsniper.com/asic-miners/butterfly-labs/

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

BF Labs, Inc.
Phone: (913) 710-4865
10770 El Monte St Ste 101, Overland Park, KS 66211
http://butterflylabs.com

On a scale of A+ to F

F

The business failed to resolve the complaint issues (1 complaint)
10/17/2013    Problems with Product/Service

BBB was unable to locate business to process complaint (1 complaint)
7/25/2013    Delivery Issues

BBB did not receive a response from business (2 complaints)
10/25/2013    Delivery Issues
10/22/2013    Problems with Product/Service

http://www.bbb.org/kansas-city/Business-Reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-wholesale-and-manufacturers/bf-labs-inc-in-overland-park-ks-1000002011/complaints#breakdown

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: