Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436010 times)
Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:35:28 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 01:53:20 AM by Kisokos

On the other hand, I might just get into VTR in the new year Smiley

So (almost) same thing happened to King - look at the price changing after end of POW, they were thinking about cutting it as well, but it seems to have worked out fine.
As long as there's an active dev like you, and there's progress, price will go up - ignore the dumpers.

Edit: should you consider updating the thread with expected max coins at end of pow (regularly, as more and more pos blocks kick in), that I think would help with building some buy support.
Also a little TA shows that there's certainly some buyer interest forming already.

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:40:06 AM

We now have Vtorrent pool up and running, and will investigate magnetz to see what is going on

vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:17:02 AM

We now have Vtorrent pool up and running, and will remove Magnetz as it's shady

http://backup-pool.com added to the first post.

Thank you for your support.
Joori

Activity: 192

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:40:24 AM

Is it just me or are others on the lifeforce pool getting insane amounts of "You last logged in from *****" notifications. I'm logged in and keep getting pages worth of these notifications when i click various stats of the pool. It's just a little inconvenient to be clicking the X to close them off like 50+ times every few minutes :\
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 08:02:00 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 09:02:41 AM by KeyserSozeMC

From my research with new Magnetz release today,

Magnetz is just a lame attempt at scamming people with ICO, I've check their code and I can't believe my eyes, it is just a exact duplicate of old "torrentcoin" (also x13 algo) (https://github.com/torrentcointeam/torrentcoin) that died from dev ran away long time ago.

All of their 'torrent' code and UI, is just a copy from that old 'torrentcoin"

their torrentpage.cpp torrentpage.ui is 100% clone from the old code.

-img-

Fail much?

The wallet UI overall is completely standard and again exact duplicate from the old "torrentcoin"

-img-

Even the same mistake in bitcoingui.cpp (same exact mistake with setStatusTip and setShortcut)

Magnetz - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:
    addressBookAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/address-book"), tr("&Addresses"), this);
    addressBookAction->setStatusTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    addressBookAction->setToolTip(addressBookAction->statusTip());
    addressBookAction->setCheckable(true);
    addressBookAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(addressBookAction);
    torrentPageAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/magnet"), tr("&Torrent"), this);
    torrentPageAction->setToolTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    torrentPageAction->setCheckable(true);
    torrentPageAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(torrentPageAction);

Torrentcoin - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:
    addressBookAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/address-book"), tr("&Addresses"), this);
    addressBookAction->setStatusTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    torrentPageAction->setToolTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));

More over, Magnetz ANN is very similiar to STABLE ANN page which is also one of the scam ICO project (Check the roadmap phrase) both ANN is also self-moderated topic.

Check here:
Magnetz ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900716.0) *self-moderated topic
TorrentCoin ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633546.0)
STABLE ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886555.0) *self-moderated topic

Obviously Magnetz so-called 'dev' is just a team with good graphic designer but know nothing about coding.

People should be investing in real project not just some scammer, but I'm pretty sure they have some good connections with people from checking their thread.

vTorrent non-ICO coin is what people who wants 'torrent on blockchain' should be support and invest in.

LET'S STOP THE SCAMMER!
I've looked for shills, there are no shills. It's 2 persons, maximum.
One is the graphic designer, the other one is the PR/marketing guy.
First thing I noticed is that it's similar to STB as well.
They just took VTR's idea and trying to make a buck based on it.

Keep fighting the scammers.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 08:53:01 AM

Confirmed scam. Let everyone know. (Magnet coin)

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 09:13:29 AM

From my research with new Magnetz release today,

Magnetz is just a lame attempt at scamming people with ICO, I've check their code and I can't believe my eyes, it is just a exact duplicate of old "torrentcoin" (also x13 algo) (https://github.com/torrentcointeam/torrentcoin) that died from dev ran away long time ago.

All of their 'torrent' code and UI, is just a copy from that old 'torrentcoin"

their torrentpage.cpp torrentpage.ui is 100% clone from the old code.

-img-

Fail much?

The wallet UI overall is completely standard and again exact duplicate from the old "torrentcoin"

-img-

Even the same mistake in bitcoingui.cpp (same exact mistake with setStatusTip and setShortcut)

Magnetz - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:

Torrentcoin - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:

More over, Magnetz ANN is very similiar to STABLE ANN page which is also one of the scam ICO project (Check the roadmap phrase) both ANN is also self-moderated topic.

Check here:
Magnetz ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900716.0) *self-moderated topic
TorrentCoin ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633546.0)
STABLE ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886555.0) *self-moderated topic

Obviously Magnetz so-called 'dev' is just a team with good graphic designer but know nothing about coding.

People should be investing in real project not just some scammer, but I'm pretty sure they have some good connections with people from checking their thread.

vTorrent non-ICO coin is what people who wants 'torrent on blockchain' should be support and invest in.

LET'S STOP THE SCAMMER!

Interesting, i've compared the source with vTorrent, not with TorrentCoin thats why I did not see any problems at first, but it seems like it's really just a clone

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
pnoch

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:41:41 AM

From my research with...

LET'S STOP THE SCAMMER!

Interesting, i've compared the source with vTorrent, not with TorrentCoin thats why I did not see any problems at first, but it seems like it's really just a clone

You should re-post this in Magnetz thread again so people will know that it is just a clone and (possible) scam.
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:36:33 PM

So what's with VTR? Is it ok? Price seems very low at the moment.
Joori

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:40:54 PM

Well Rome wasn't built in a day... The coin's most promising feature isn't ready yet so I'd imagine the price is where it's at because of this. I love how quick stakes are appearing tho, I'm not used to this kind of quick staking but I'll take it nonetheless Smiley
cgt99

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:43:37 PM

Is it just me or are others on the lifeforce pool getting insane amounts of "You last logged in from *****" notifications. I'm logged in and keep getting pages worth of these notifications when i click various stats of the pool. It's just a little inconvenient to be clicking the X to close them off like 50+ times every few minutes :\

Yeah, i got the same. Its a bit annoying but click on "Blocks"  then back on "Pool" and they are all gone.
No need to manually close them.  Wink
Joori

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:50:24 PM

Yeah, i got the same. Its a bit annoying but click on "Blocks"  then back on "Pool" and they are all gone.
No need to manually close them.  Wink

Haha legend thanks man. My OCD was killing me with seeing them and having to click many times to close all the notifications.
**D!ABLO**

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:04:57 PM

Windows wallet no active connections as of 23 Dec. It worked OK since launch. Any ideas?
vtorrent (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:15:19 PM

Windows wallet no active connections as of 23 Dec. It worked OK since launch. Any ideas?

Please try to add nodes from the first post.

The new beta client will have all of those nodes hard coded and should requires no further action from users.

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your support.
yumei

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:30:27 PM

Imho we need a hard-fork as fast as possible to reduce the amount of vtorrents being mined per block.

Actually vTorrent is being abused from miners doing just a mine and dump game who surely give a fuck about vTorrent concept at all.
We just should decrease the amounts of coins mined per block to someting like 10.
1. It will stabilise the price,
2. It will stay attractiv for miners on long-term and not only for the small period of mining proposed actually.
3. It will not change anything on the concept because the total number of coins being distributed won´t change.

**D!ABLO**

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:25:18 PM

The new beta client will have all of those nodes hard coded and should requires no further action from users.

I've made a txt file and saved with nodes. Does it need a specific name and place to go as Its still not working. Thanks.
vtorrent (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:44:16 PM

I've made a txt file and saved with nodes. Does it need a specific name and place to go as Its still not working. Thanks.

Put all the nodes in text file and save it as 'vTorrent.conf' then move/copy it according to your operating system

For Windows:

The file AppData folder is hidden by default so make sure to enable viewing hidden files.

Code:
Windows drive (C:) -> Users -> $YOURUSERNAME -> AppData -> Roaming -> vTorrent

For Mac:

Code:
~/Library/Application Support/vTorrent/

OR

Code:
/Users/$YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/vTorrent/

For Linux:

Code:
~/.vTorrent/

Please let me know if you still have any problem after following this procedures,

**D!ABLO**

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:00:59 PM

Put all the nodes in text file and save it as 'vTorrent.conf' then move/copy it according to your operating system

For Windows:

The file AppData folder is hidden by default so make sure to enable viewing hidden files.

Code:
Windows drive (C:) -> Users -> $YOURUSERNAME -> AppData -> Roaming -> vTorrent

For Mac:

Code:
~/Library/Application Support/vTorrent/

OR

Code:
/Users/$YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/vTorrent/

For Linux:

Code:
~/.vTorrent/

Please let me know if you still have any problem after following this procedures,

Perfect thanks. Working now. Hope the coin grows.
ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:03:21 PM

dev, can you please improve linux documentation for those of us who are stupid at linux.

also link to vtorrent-ubuntu-daemon is broken on first page of this thread.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:13:17 PM

I received a PM the other night about the Magnetzcoin or whatever the copy of this coin is urging me not to buy into it because it was a copy of this coin and just going to rip me off Smiley This is good news that people are PMing other people to make them aware that this is the original coin for this and that the other one is just a rip off copy coin that is in it just to rip off the BTC Smiley Cheers and keep up the good work Dev Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: