Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VNL] Vanillacoin Beta Pre-Release  (Read 48165 times)
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:21:47 PM

Really hope you are wrong. It would be so disappointing if this was just another foolaround coin. Too many of those lately, last few weeks we already had diodecoin and optimumcoin cheating the community. So sad if Vanillacoin turns out to be one alike.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:23:30 PM

Be patient, I just invented a new algorithm that's never been tested before mid-stream release.

It will be soon. The biggest problem is my slow CPU's compiling windows code.

I will update shortly.

Thank you for your support.
Isn't that whirlcoin algo... c11 ?

see no answer

He's probably not answering you directly because he has better stuff to do like get the wallet working.

You think you are a super clever sleuth who cracked the case but if you took the time to read the whitepaper in the original post you would see that it states quite plainly "The chosen algorithm is Whirlpool".  So this isn't a secret or something that the dev was hiding from the community.  You are like a troll without a bridge.
If you took time to read....he said he created a new algo...it's old you troll...just trying to bring truth to this.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:25:30 PM

Be patient, I just invented a new algorithm that's never been tested before mid-stream release.

It will be soon. The biggest problem is my slow CPU's compiling windows code.

I will update shortly.

Isn't that whirlcoin algo... c11 ?

see no answer

He's probably not answering you directly because he has better stuff to do like get the wallet working.

You think you are a super clever sleuth who cracked the case but if you took the time to read the whitepaper in the original post you would see that it states quite plainly "The chosen algorithm is Whirlpool".  So this isn't a secret or something that the dev was hiding from the community.  You are like a troll without a bridge.
If you took time to read....he said he created a new algo...it's old you troll...just trying to bring truth to this.

He said he created a new difficulty retargeting algorithm.  Go ahead and tell me how I can't read again.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:26:40 PM

Really hope you are wrong. It would be so disappointing if this was just another foolaround coin. Too many of those lately, last few weeks we already had diodecoin and optimumcoin cheating the community. So sad if Vanillacoin turns out to be one alike.
Yes i'm trying to help us not getting burnt. Thats all. When he said new...it is not...I have been mining this algo for a while.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679134.0
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:30:06 PM

Yes i'm trying to help us not getting burnt. Thats all. When he said new...it is not...I have been mining this algo for a while.

Bullshit.  If you were interested in the truth you would simply apologize for your mistake.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:32:44 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 03:45:15 PM by tbearhere

Bullshit.  If you were interested in the truth you would simply apologize for your mistake.
Explain re-targeting please.
Edit:  waiting.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:44:52 PM

Bullshit.  If you were interested in the truth you would simply apologize for your mistake.

A re-targeting algorithm is what the software uses to determine the difficulty of the blocks being mined.  Many coins have made small (and large) attempts to refine the difficulty retargeting for a variety of block chain health purposes. 

It's a really big topic actually and I am far from being an expert at any of this so if you want to know more about retargeting in general or the specifics of this coins new retargeting algo you will need to do your own research.

Hopefully that helps you understand that the dev has not been disingenuous.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:47:21 PM

A re-targeting algorithm is what the software uses to determine the difficulty of the blocks being mined.  Many coins have made small (and large) attempts to refine the difficulty retargeting for a variety of block chain health purposes. 

It's a really big topic actually and I am far from being an expert at any of this so if you want to know more about retargeting in general or the specifics of this coins new retargeting algo you will need to do your own research.

Ok cool but its still not a new algo.  Smiley
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:52:42 PM

Ok cool but its still not a new algo.  Smiley

ok dude but what you really want to communicate is that it is not a new hashing algorithm.

Since the dev took the time to communicate clearly I think it is basic respect to not ignore the context of the word algorithm.  Having a misunderstanding is fine, everyone does it from time to time.
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:53:44 PM

Well, tbearhere is right there are questionmarks about what is said and presented by John.
Maybe he is a bit of a good but sloppy professor. I mean sloppy by having Libcoin as name in the wallet (even having Libcoin in the image in post 1 of this thread),
and running in all these startup problems after 1 year of working on it, is a bit remarkable too,
as also would be forgetting to mention his algo is based on an existing algo and not build from scratch.
As said, I hope John will not let us down and turns out to be trustworthy.
waldistons

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:59:09 PM

I believe, most important thing in this coin was difficulty algo, ie - everyone gets same chances of mining. (I read the white-paper BTW)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but  I think dev meant to make same chances for mining with gpu, i7, i3 or pentium 4...
Implement it in sha256 and asic will be same as cpu for btc mining.

EDIT: about start-up problems - as a programmer I can say that it's nearly impossible to predict all real-life problems, especially if there are 100's of independent participants.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:59:58 PM

yes it is always right to ask questions but when presented with factual answers we don't need to keep repeating what amount to accusations of dishonesty.

Open source software development is cool because it allows developers to add on each others work and we keep moving forward.  People take parts of code from all sorts of places to incorporate into their wallets.  

I think people mistake phrases like "engineered from the ground up" to mean "I coded this whole thing from scratch".   Personally I dislike phrases similar to that for that very reason.

Anyway.  I love participating in new coins and I am not concerned at all about being "scammed" because I would not let myself be.  These people aren't asking for your life savings just a little bit of processing power which you are voluntarily giving to them.

I agree with you Digithusiast that I hope John will be trustworthy.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:01:37 PM

Well, tbearhere is right there are questionmarks about what is said and presented by John.
Maybe he is a bit of a good but sloppy professor. I mean sloppy by having Libcoin as name in the wallet (even having Libcoin in the image in post 1 of this thread),
and running in all these startup problems after 1 year of working on it, is a bit remarkable too,
as also would be forgetting to mention his algo is based on an existing algo and not build from scratch.
As said, I hope John will not let us down and turns out to be trustworthy.

Thank you Digithusiast.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:28:16 PM

yes it is always right to ask questions but when presented with factual answers we don't need to keep repeating what amount to accusations of dishonesty.

Open source software development is cool because it allows developers to add on each others work and we keep moving forward.  People take parts of code from all sorts of places to incorporate into their wallets.  

I think people mistake phrases like "engineered from the ground up" to mean "I coded this whole thing from scratch".   Personally I dislike phrases similar to that for that very reason.

Anyway.  I love participating in new coins and I am not concerned at all about being "scammed" because I would not let myself be.  These people aren't asking for your life savings just a little bit of processing power which you are voluntarily giving to them.

I love participating in new coins too Jookly. Thats why i'm here.  Smiley But when I saw a closed wallet, no confg file to gpu mine to, an algorithm that everyone can mine and more I started thinking. ( I was scammed so many times before sending my hash into the dev pocket ) He has a closed wallet. He had many forks. ok Im patient. But adding all the things that were going on, I started thinking that he could be mining at high hash getting many coin to dump while we have low hash and very little coins with a known algorithm. And that's why I said scam alert, not it's a scam. If anything, he should call this whirl-r or something like that. Saying that he forked it with whirl. Now that would be cool.  Smiley
john-connor (OP)

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:33:54 PM

I have finalized the algorithm that levels the playing field for miners and will make distribution fair.

The consensus driven algorithm will make an ASIC, FPGA or GPU equal to a CPU. It will also make a 64-way multi-core processor like a single CPU. It will make 8 threads (cores) like a single CPU. A core goal of this project was energy efficiency. I have achieved random blind luck mining using only simple technics unrelated to hashing.

I have a test network running that has proven to evenly distribute coins across old laptops, mac mini's and a new macbook pro (12 times the CPU power) using this new algorithm.

I need to get some rest but when I wake I will upload test network binaries and the launch date stands.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:34:38 PM

I love participating in new coins too Jookly. Thats why i'm here.  Smiley But when I saw a closed wallet, no confg file to gpu mine to, an algorithm that everyone can mine and more I started thinking. ( I was scammed so many times before sending my hash into the dev pocket ) He has a closed wallet. He had many forks. ok Im patient. But adding all the things that were going on, I started thinking that he could be mining at high hash getting many coin to dump while we have low hash and very little coins with a known algorithm. And that's why I said scam alert, not it's a scam. If anything, he should call this whirl-r or something like that. Saying that he forked it with whirl. Now that would be cool.  Smiley

Ya I do understand your general concerns, and there is no way to say what will happen, I guess we will have to wait and see.  A fair distribution is an ideal that coins strive to achieve and so I think it will be difficult for a group to ever agree on a perfect distribution but who knows maybe this coin will be a step in a positive direction.  Either way I'm going to have some for my collection Smiley
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:40:55 PM

I have finalized the algorithm that levels the playing field for miners and will make distribution fair.

The consensus driven algorithm will make an ASIC, FPGA or GPU equal to a CPU. It will also make a 64-way multi-core processor like a single CPU. It will make 8 threads (cores) like a single CPU. A core goal of this project was energy efficiency. I have achieved random blind luck mining using only simple technics unrelated to hashing.

I have a test network running that has proven to evenly distribute coins across old laptops, mac mini's and a new macbook pro (12 times the CPU power) using this new algorithm.

I need to get some rest but when I wake I will upload test network binaries and the launch date stands.

You should upload the source so we can try to circumvent it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
john-connor (OP)

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:46:00 PM

You should upload the source so we can try to circumvent it.

After a successful launch I will start committing the *.cpp files to github. You cannot circumvent the consensus unless you can control 51% of the total network hash rate. With this design you can never control 51% of the network hash rate or even a fraction of that from a single peer. When pooled mining is supported even a pool cannot obtain 51% by network consensus.

Good night and thank you for your support.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:50:16 PM

I love participating in new coins too Jookly. Thats why i'm here.  Smiley But when I saw a closed wallet, no confg file to gpu mine to, an algorithm that everyone can mine and more I started thinking. ( I was scammed so many times before sending my hash into the dev pocket ) He has a closed wallet. He had many forks. ok Im patient. But adding all the things that were going on, I started thinking that he could be mining at high hash getting many coin to dump while we have low hash and very little coins with a known algorithm. And that's why I said scam alert, not it's a scam. If anything, he should call this whirl-r or something like that. Saying that he forked it with whirl. Now that would be cool.  Smiley

@tbearhere There must be something damaged in your head. You are shouting scam just because the algo is same. All coins are scams if that is true. Even bitcoin. So your big letters are just making people not to trust you with whatever you are writing. Use that word when its needed and not when you want.

You were just advertising the other thread which is stupid thing to do.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:05:42 PM

I love participating in new coins too Jookly. Thats why i'm here.  Smiley But when I saw a closed wallet, no confg file to gpu mine to, an algorithm that everyone can mine and more I started thinking. ( I was scammed so many times before sending my hash into the dev pocket ) He has a closed wallet. He had many forks. ok Im patient. But adding all the things that were going on, I started thinking that he could be mining at high hash getting many coin to dump while we have low hash and very little coins with a known algorithm. And that's why I said scam alert, not it's a scam. If anything, he should call this whirl-r or something like that. Saying that he forked it with whirl. Now that would be cool.  Smiley

@tbearhere There must be something damaged in your head. You are shouting scam just because the algo is same. All coins are scams if that is true. Even bitcoin. So your big letters are just making people not to trust you with whatever you are writing. Use that word when its needed and not when you want.

You were just advertising the other thread which is stupid thing to do.
>You are shouting scam< nope scam alert. >Use that word when its needed< I'll use that word when ever I want. >You were just advertising the other thread which is stupid thing to do.< nope just proving that that algorithm already exists.  You remind me of the man walking across the street ready to get hit by a truck, I shout out, lookout theres a truck coming and the man says mind your own business ....................................................bam!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: