Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cr197

Activity: 304
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:40:57 PM

https://twitter.com/BitBayofficial/status/1342923915346247680

"Dishonour is like a scar on a tree, which time, instead of effacing, only helps to enlarge."
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBayDoc

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:12:15 PM

All we need is traffic/users at this point!
Decentalized - Fully Functional - Buy/Sell Anything. Right Now.

Let's get our MarketPlace moving and populated...
Please go to Telegram to learn more and how to help!

Become a part of the Decentralized BAY Revolution - BAY is what Crypto was meant to be:
https://t.me/bitbayofficial
BitBayDoc

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 07:36:26 AM

Happy New Year Everyone. Smiley

Here is where you can find a Live BitBay (BAY) Price, Historical Chart & BitBay Market Cap source (unlike on CMC).
I was very happy to find this. I missed seeing the daily charts on CMC; and it shows just how well the peg works in real time:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitbay/

LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 08:56:57 AM

Happy New Year Everyone. Smiley

Here is where you can find a Live BitBay (BAY) Price, Historical Chart & BitBay Market Cap source (unlike on CMC).
I was very happy to find this. I missed seeing the daily charts on CMC; and it shows just how well the peg works in real time:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitbay/

Thanks Doc... Cool

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 08:55:11 PM

I was wondering, do you think it would be possible to get Bitbay listed on Coinbase? I see other odd new coins there, was thinking why not Bitbay, this would give great exposure to the project, just and idea... Cool

BitBayDoc

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:20:16 AM

Lucky,
Short answer - no.
Coin Base (CB) could have listed BAY years ago.
They will not list a truly decentralized coin like BAY; and frankly I don't think you want to be listed, or even have an account there.
Why? They will 10-99 (U.S. Tax Form) you at the end of the year for ALL transactions on their site.
They agreed to support monitoring and reporting ALL transactions a few years ago, or be shut down.
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:41:27 AM

Lucky,
Short answer - no.
Coin Base (CB) could have listed BAY years ago.
They will not list a truly decentralized coin like BAY; and frankly I don't think you want to be listed, or even have an account there.
Why? They will 10-99 (U.S. Tax Form) you at the end of the year for ALL transactions on their site.
They agreed to support monitoring and reporting ALL transactions a few years ago, or be shut down.

Ic..no we don't want that.

LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:53:29 PM

What does the community think of having a Bitbay browser that would pay in Bitbay for usage like Brave browser pay in bat, I think it would help market Bitbay...

Squisshy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 07:39:35 PM

What does the community think of having a Bitbay browser that would pay in Bitbay for usage like Brave browser pay in bat, I think it would help market Bitbay...

I think with the limited resources atm there are better ways to put them to use. We are not big in the game right now and I don't see how the browser would change that. The main issue is lack of bigger exchanges that also opens up for US traders.
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 09:23:39 PM

I think with the limited resources atm there are better ways to put them to use. We are not big in the game right now and I don't see how the browser would change that. The main issue is lack of bigger exchanges that also opens up for US traders.

I am aware that the exchange is the priority atm, was just an idea for the future is all Smiley

Squisshy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 12:32:02 PM

I am aware that the exchange is the priority atm, was just an idea for the future is all Smiley

Ah okay. I think lots of stuff can work once we have a solid userbase to be honest because the product is there and working (besides web marketplace right now). The tricky part in my opinion is not how we can make use of such things as a BitBay Browser, but how we can lay the groundwork for said userbase. With good volume going and trading also open for US customers I think we can afford to try out projects like you suggested.
BitBayDoc

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 01:54:15 AM

Doc’s White Paper
TOPIC - INSURING BAY's SUCCESS IN 2021 AND BEYOND

INTRODUCTION:
In my opinion BTC is considered the “Gold Standard” of Crypto as a store of value. It also has applications as a monetary exchange instrument – one may even purchase Gold with it, if desired.

Lite Coin in my opinion is the “Silver Standard” of Crypto and appears to be designed to be used primarily as a monetary instrument for the masses.

BitBay, by design was intended to be a store of value (due to its recent relative price stability because of its novel Peg to BTC); as well as a monetary instrument for the masses (the first crypto with built in Smart Contracts).

BAY's CURRENT SUCCESS AND FUTURE LOOK BRIGHT:
I believe BAY could be even MORE valuable and MORE useful than BTC or Lite Coin in the future.
I believe BAY should be in a special and unique category of Alt Coin – A “Rare Earth” type of Coin. Why?

A “Rare Earth” metal is important in technology and manufacturing. It is also more expensive than Silver (Lite Coin) and even Gold (BTC). Rare Earths may be abundant or scarce. Just like BAY.

BAY Tokens may be liquid (abundant) or Frozen (Rare) – this affects the price. But, one thing BAY has, is it is “Pegged” to a Gold Standard (BTC). BAY’s value is designed to reflect 1/100,000 of BTC’s all time high. This is what gives it it’s strength as a “Stable” coin. BRILLIANT!

So, even though BTC may fluctuate wildly, and is considered the Grand Daddy of all coins, it can still fluctuate wildly – as can all other coins that are not “tethered” to something relatively stable, like the USD or USDT. Therefore, BAY is actually more stable than BTC itself. David Z is a genius!

And even though the USD is considered “stable”, in reality it isn’t, due to the inherent “inflation” or “deflation” of fiat currency over time. For example, the USD has lost 98% of its original value since 1913 when it first came into existence.

NEXT: Over my years of studying Crypto Currency, I noticed the Alt coins I was following and purchased basically followed BTC. When BTC went up, they went up. When BTC went down, they went down. AND, when BTC REALLY went down – the Exchanges closed (lol) - due to “excessive volume”, or “a pipe broke” or whatever! They were closed and you could not access your $. You were S.O.L.

At some point, I found myself trading day and night for six straight months in early 2017. I made a lot of money; but I was burning out and wanted to focus back on my inventions and what I went to school for. So, I made the decision to go all in on BAY and just HODL.

This decision made my life much easier, and I was very happy with the decision - until BAY started getting kicked off exchanges! And why were we getting kicked off exchanges?!?? Because BAY is apparently a real threat to TPTB. Plain and Simple. BAY is decentralized and controlled by its investors. And, it was going to eventually be a TRUE stable coin, once David Z got the Peg done and implemented. This was a huge threat because the Peg basically mutes the effects of Pumps and Dumps in a system that is set up to be completely rigged. I think everyone who is honest with themselves knows this by now.

HOW CAN BAY BE EVEN MORE SUCCESSFUL IN THE FUTURE?
Being the “Rare Earth” that BAY is has made it the target of incredible harsh trolling (paid), haters and ridicule.

Also the core name BitBay (which is FANTASTIC), is also owned by a Polish Exchange (BitBay.net), and the historically best url (BitBay.com) is owned by God knows who in China, etc. This has made it very, very difficult for people in the beginning to tell the difference between the Exchange and Token. I was one of them.

For example, even now on CMC, a description of BAY also contains a description of the exchange with the unflattering remarks that “BitBay” has been down twice this year – confusing the two. This mix-up is also present on the description of BAY on CoinCodex.com, the only site I have found that shows a graph of BAY in real time. It’s a HUGE problem, and if you don’t think so you are clearly in denial. I myself was terribly upset at this confusing fact in the beginning as a large investor.

HOW TO FIX IT:
Let’s give credit where credit is due.

David Zimbeck is the primary GENIUS creator of BAY; although many have greatly contributed. But it was his insight and creativity which created the “Peg”. Which I believe makes BAY the best coin on the market. Bar none. Its Brilliant.

David Z created this “Rare Earth” coin. He has literally given his all. Both in mind, spirit and body.

So, when the world’s first Decentralized Exchange (NightTrader.org) with a Multi-Sig Wallet is launched, I suggest we do a Fork, and call the new Forked Coin – a ZIMTOSHI (in honor of David Zimbeck and Shatoshi Nakamoto – which can be spent on BitBay.market.

Think about it. No more name confusion.
No more Polish Exchange mix-up.
No more confusing reviews mixing the exchange and token with each other’s successes and failures.
No more trolls attacking, belittling and hating our efforts (well, they will probably continue – but name recognition will no longer be a distraction or a real problem).
No more foregone conclusion that when BAY finally gets noticed by the masses, the unknown owners of BitBay.com come out of the shadows and will most likely confuse things even more.

Quite simply it solves a lot of perceived issues, and no more unwanted baggage associated with a name owned by many. Period.

And the good news is, we have the top tier 3 URL’s in our possession/covered – Zimtoshi.com, .net and .org.
No other parasites can F*** with the name moving forward!
This will end the confusion.

CONCLUSION:
A Zimtoshi coin/token coupled with David’s Peg, could ultimately surpass BTC in total market value because it is simply more stable and resistant to pumps and dumps than BTC. BAYs lowest level is set by a mathematical fraction that doesn’t change when BTC goes down from its high. I believe BAY could eventually become even more valuable than BTC itself - the crypto giant that has been the cornerstone of Alt Assets.

I suggest we fork BAY off when we join NightTrader.org for a fresh start.
We can use BitBay.market with all of its working features and contracts as its home.

Please think about it. Thank You.
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 02:53:04 AM

Zimtoshi!

I like your idea!!!  Grin

raisinbran

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 06:50:56 AM

Great marketing move. I personally favor zToshi or Ztoshi
raisinbran

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 07:35:51 AM

Obvious product differentiation is crucial, otherwise we'll be stumbling all over ourselves forever.
BitBayDoc

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:46:22 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 09:03:16 AM by BitBayDoc

Great marketing move. I personally favor zToshi or Ztoshi
Ztoshi is great! I actually like it better myself...
Too bad it's taken and for sale for only $4,500.00
 Cheesy

On the other hand, and this might add credence to what I have been saying for years:
GoDaddy.com Domain Name Value and Appraisal: bitbay.market - Estimated Value: $163.00 Shocked
GoDaddy.com Domain Name Value and Appraisal: zimtoshi.com - Estimated Value: $1,101.00 Shocked

Let's continue:
GoDaddy.com Domain Name Value and Appraisal: bitbay.net - Estimated Value: $2,289.00 Shocked
GoDaddy.com Domain Name Value and Appraisal: bitbay.com - Estimated Value: $13,829.00 Shocked

So - Despite David saying the name doesn't matter, apparently it does. By a lot.
The $ difference between a bitbay.market and bitbay.com is 84.85x. Shocked

...But I digress. The working website name/url for a crypto currency since 2014 is only worth One Hundred and Sixty Three Dollars?!!!
And a website name that has never been built is worth 6.5x as much. C'mon Man!

There is nothing left to say. Look it up for yourself. https://in.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal
BitBayDoc

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:50:13 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 08:31:50 AM by BitBayDoc

Obvious product differentiation is crucial, otherwise we'll be stumbling all over ourselves forever.
I could not have said it better myself... So I'll repeat what you said.
OBVIOUS PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION IS CRUCIAL, OTHERWISE WE'LL BE STUMBLING ALL OVER OURSELVES FOREVER.

It's really Marketing 101-A.

For being so smart (?) I don't understand why David cannot understand such a simple fact... Amazing.
I've been saying this for YEARS... Denial Great Is.

As a Physician with a strong background in psychiatry - I would conclude that because he's just been dug in for so long - he can't admit the name has been an albatross around our neck/throat/head and a HUGE hindrance to our success. Yes - the stumbling will continue forever I'm afraid. Too bad.
"BAY" should easily be a top 10 coin.

We will never get a serious backer with our pedigree so compromised and confusing.
Please excuse me for the next few months; maybe forever, while I shout and scream to the heavens.
raisinbran

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 08:56:51 AM

I don't have any kids. But if I did I'd want two boys and two girls. I'd name the two boys Aaron and Don, and I'd name the two girls Erin and Dawn.

:0)
BitBayDoc

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 09:04:29 AM

I don't have any kids. But if I did I'd want two boys and two girls. I'd name the two boys Aaron and Don, and I'd name the two girls Erin and Dawn.

:0)
Exactly
BitBayDoc

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 09:06:53 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 09:32:19 AM by BitBayDoc

Ztoshi is a great name! I actually like Ztoshi better myself...
Too bad it's taken and for sale for only $4,500.00
 Cheesy

On the other hand, and this might add credence to what I have been saying for years:
GoDaddy.com Domain Name Value and Appraisal: bitbay.market (current url for BAY) - Estimated Value: $163.00 Shocked
GoDaddy.com Domain Name Value and Appraisal: zimtoshi.com (Doc's proposed name change) - Estimated Value: $1,101.00 Shocked
(Actually I don't care what the name change is, it just needs to be different and a .com)

Let's continue:
GoDaddy.com Domain Name Value and Appraisal: bitbay.net (Polish exchange) - Estimated Value: $2,289.00 Shocked
GoDaddy.com Domain Name Value and Appraisal: bitbay.com (?Owner in China) - Estimated Value: $13,829.00 Shocked

So - Despite David saying the name doesn't matter, apparently it does. By a lot.
The $ difference between bitbay.market and bitbay.com is 84.85x. Shocked

...But I digress. The working website name/url for a crypto currency since 2014 is only worth One Hundred and Sixty Three Dollars?!!!
And a website name that has never been built is worth 6.5x, and the .com 85x as much. C'mon Man!

There is nothing left to say. Look it up for yourself. https://in.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: