Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:32:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈  (Read 284487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:17:44 PM

BCR now has over 1 BTC backing. Which isn't much, but it's 1 BTC more than anyone else has. Cheesy

I think eventually people will realize that this actually is better, meanwhile bidding is getting it dirt cheap. Cheesy

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:30:25 PM

BCR now has over 1 BTC backing. Which isn't much, but it's 1 BTC more than anyone else has. Cheesy

I think eventually people will realize that this actually is better, meanwhile bidding is getting it dirt cheap. Cheesy

Not today it wasn't but I was feeling flush.

About Osmium's artwork, I think the OP / Part 2 one would be better with just the graphical border and maybe have the text in that font on a plain background? Gradient / image backgrounds are terrible for legibility - also they make theming next to impossible if it's going to be adopted in-wallet.

Bit busy for my tastes, I like things simple and clear, but I absolutely respect the work. Smiley

Good choice BTW IMO moving a lot of the main menu items to tabs elsewhere. Nothing wrong with old school tabs.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:37:23 PM

Not today it wasn't but I was feeling flush.

About Osmium's artwork, I think the OP / Part 2 one would be better with just the graphical border and maybe have the text in that font on a plain background? Gradient / image backgrounds are terrible for legibility - also they make theming next to impossible if it's going to be adopted in-wallet.

Bit busy for my tastes, I like things simple and clear, but I absolutely respect the work. Smiley

Good choice BTW IMO moving a lot of the main menu items to tabs elsewhere. Nothing wrong with old school tabs.

Going to release a GUI candidate sometime tomorrow.  I got some css for a supposed aero-style look, mind taking a look?

thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:44:43 PM

Going to release a GUI candidate sometime tomorrow.  I got some css for a supposed aero-style look, mind taking a look?

Sure, got my first whole day off in weeks tomorrow. Need to look busy while stealing chocolate Santas off the tree.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 11:45:09 PM

Hello, please tell that "hack_" kid (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124347) that with his latest activities he (she?) sabotages BITCREDIT. Thank you.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:56:51 PM

Hello, please tell that "hack_" kid (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124347) that with his latest activities he (she?) sabotages BITCREDIT. Thank you.

Well, your profile looks pretty interesting too.

“God does not play dice"
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:38:53 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 05:08:08 AM by jasemoney

With what?
*looked into this, assuming you mean him calling 8bit coin and other alts dead. just because he likes the development here and vocally doesnt elsewhere has no bearing on the possible future success of this project or any other project. are you saying he sabotaged BCR? or that his actions will invite sabotage to BCR.?

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:48:56 AM

Wait, so is that some kind of threat?  I fail to see why you would post here instead of confronting him directly. However it does not bode well for your project If you have to resort to such tactics because a user thinks your coin is dead. If you're smart you'll prove him wrong by showing that it is alive, coming here actually sabotages you and hurts your credibility.

So thanks for the **warning** , but no thanks.

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:29:07 AM

With what?
*looked into this, assuming you mean him calling 8bit coin and other alts dead. just because he likes the development here and vocally doesnt elsewhere has no bearing on the possible future success of this project or any other project. are you saying he sabotaged BCR? or that his actions will invite sabotage to BCR.?

anyway if you look 8-bit-Party trust you can see that after all seems that he is making stronger the why he have that red trust, and i never saw that an action done from a supporter of a coin means that is doing sabotage to the coin he supports only because goes around and checks if other coins then the supported one is alive or not.... anyway at the end hack_ doesn't showed anything that could mean a possible saboutage for bitcredit.....

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:36:39 AM

With what?

anyway if you look 8-bit-Party trust you can see that after all seems that he is making stronger the why he have that red trust, and i never saw that an action done from a supporter of a coin means that is doing sabotage to the coin he supports only because goes around and checks if other coins then the supported one is alive or not.... anyway at the end hack_ doesn't showed anything that could mean a possible saboutage for bitcredit.....

well, i didnt see a "my coin is better than your coin" so it does in fact not reflect on bcr at all

basically what 8-bit is arguing for, is that apparently he wants us to have a disclaimer, like, the above opinion is my own and does not reflect the opinion on x, y, z, q and w coin that im currently following...

(shakes head)

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:04:53 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 11:40:42 AM by bitcreditscc

Well, good luck to them  Kiss

Meanwhile, i'm posting an update in a shortwhile, it's a GUI rc.

Many fixes included and i've moved some stuff around.

1 ) GUI messaging works , so now i want to develop and adopt formats for financial messages to allow eventual automation of some aspects of services  for example, if i only offer service to ChainIDs with a trust rating of x and above, if a user with less sends an application/request they will get an auto response rejecting....in a polite way  Cheesy . Or in the case of a registered trusted client, the wallet can asses the request and execute the transaction, sending me an email notification.

2) Moved mining and vanity to a single tab in the debug console

3) Bid UI shows how many hours left in 24 hour bid period

While people let me know what they think, i'll fix the voting interface and maybe work on that system of publishing voting issues . But the GUI must not be crowded with crap so i really need a way to make these visible, without distracting users from core functions. As it is the GUI is very busy.

edit-

a few buttons still need work, but i'll get there.

hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:56:04 PM

At least the number of things that work in the wallet now outnumber the ones that don't.    Tongue
bhokor
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:05:59 AM

Well it is a actively developed project and it means is alive and with potential i will wait some opportunity in exchange to try to get enough for a base node, i hope not to end being a bagholder

someone knows if bitcredit actually have some active faucet?

thanks
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:13:49 AM

Found a bug I think:

on the Overview tab type a filter to narrow down the transaction list, then click export .... wallet crashes.

dextronomous

Activity: 431
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:41:24 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 10:26:32 AM by dextronomous

while synced, crashed, lost coins, new bootstrap doesnt know where my coins at, etc bla bla bla. or had, still syncin and getting in problems while doing nothing at those systems,
one says misbehaving and another one says last block is a few hundred blocks in the past, then reconsiderblock worked a few times, don't know how many times to use that,
or delete all became my last solution till so far, and redownload all, cause of don't know what, then again..

another one the options menu did not let me save the option to select advanced options on and coin control also does not stay selected,
and then again one bn, while synced till got no sync did stood online and had the basenode started, but no coins came in.. and later no sync.

AppInit2 : parameter interaction: -externalip set -> setting -discover=0
GUI: "registerShutdownBlockReason: Successfully registered: Bitcredit Core didn't yet exit safely..."

so if from where 50k coins each till 1million coins owned by peeps to get a node or nodes up, if one wallet gets 50k you only get one address inside miningkeys.dat right inside the bcr folder to mine with, and not multiple keys, addressess. so called the ones with 50k in them will only have 1 BN,  so peeps that are mining with more BN's can use only 1 qt, so with multiple wallets with multiple times the 50k amount inside them and mine the hell out with that is already happening i guess.

Should we all keep starting our miners, especially the momentum one. I read this keeps going to see if possible to mine whenever it can it starts again, so instead of Cpu will be gpu then again.

what, what the f, that was disabled or not. ok, still all the peeps are in contact with the dev on clpts, really dont care wich you guys use,
with one guy telling the other he's cheating, the other telling the other that his coin is shit, and we all know our coins aren't the worst, but maybe one of the finest, with keys,
but still using a miner that if external was not paying the fees, transactions stuff etc, the nodes. like getwork, clpts or the other python thingy.
so only way to mine is inside the wallet, then still having issues with sync. debug has got lots of strange stuff inside it, from misbehaving,

Out of all the coins that are out there seen at Chainz 100 base nodes or some kind of nodes that makes 100 times 50k right, so how many coin owners own more then 10 bn's like bcreditscc himself said he has multiple dozens or something just assuming, but anyway, makes getting the x coin harder then should i guess. so start loving this coin guys, you will keep dumping to the highest bidders right now. and sell you lose...

so sincerely with regards, and all the luck mining trough all your external mining software, or internal, tought on having read here multiple times to have the external miners ready to do their jobs.

dragos_bdi

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:16:48 AM

while synced, crashed lost coins, new bootstrap doesnt know where my coins at etc bla bla bla. or had, still syncin and getting in problems while doing nothing at those systems, one says misbehaving and another one says last block is a few hundred blocks in the past, then reconsiderblock worked a few times, don;t know how many times to use that, or delete all became my last solution till so far, and redownload all, cause of don't know what, then again.. another one the options menu did not let me save the option to select advanced options on and coin control also does not stay selected,
and then again one bn, while synced till got no sync did stood online and had the basenode started, but no coins came in.. and later no sync.

so sincerely with regards, and all the luck mining trough all your external mining software, or internal, tought on having read here multiple times to have the external miners ready to do their jobs.

what, what the f, that was disabled or not. ok, still all the peeps are in contact with the dev on clpts, really dont care wich you guys use,
with one guy telling the other he's cheating, the other telling the other that his coin is shit, and we all know our coins aren't the worst, but maybe one of the finest, with keys,
but still using a miner that if external was not paying the fees, transactions stuff etc, the nodes. like getwork, clpts or the other python thingy.
so only way to mine is inside the wallet, then still having issues with sync. debug has got lots of strange stuff inside it, from misbehaving,

GUI: "registerShutdownBlockReason: Successfully registered: Bitcredit Core didn't yet exit safely..."

from where 50k each till 1million to get a node up, if one wallet gets 50k you only get one privatekey right inside the bcr.conf file to mine, and not multiple keys,
 so called the ones with 50k in them, so peeps that are mining out of all the coins that are out there are at around if seen at Chainz,
around 100 base nodes or some kind of nodes that makes 100 times 50k right, so how many coin owners own more then 10 bn's like bcreditscc himself said he has multiple dozens or something just assuming, but anyway, makes getting the x coin harder then should i guess.

And the translation is ? Huh

Thank You for your tips!
BCR - 5u7KPyiHKeg6sbdvd9XhT9HHpvh5c2ppTe
BTC - 1ASJQ7SE84sgQketS2kQCTQLV3DJesYnLh
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:20:47 AM

while synced, crashed lost coins, new bootstrap doesnt know where my coins at etc bla bla bla. or had, still syncin and getting in problems while doing nothing at those systems, one says misbehaving and another one says last block is a few hundred blocks in the past, then reconsiderblock worked a few times, don;t know how many times to use that, or delete all became my last solution till so far, and redownload all, cause of don't know what, then again.. another one the options menu did not let me save the option to select advanced options on and coin control also does not stay selected,

from where 50k each till 1million to get a node up, if one wallet gets 50k you only get one privatekey right inside the bcr.conf file to mine, and not multiple keys,
 so called the ones with 50k in them, so peeps that are mining out of all the coins that are out there are at around if seen at Chainz,
around 100 base nodes or some kind of nodes that makes 100 times 50k right, so how many coin owners own more then 10 bn's like bcreditscc himself said he has multiple dozens or something just assuming, but anyway, makes getting the x coin harder then should i guess.

It's not quite clear what the problem is..

Are you having sync issues ?

What do you mean your coins got lost? Did you lose your wallet and private keys ?

The debug is exactly that debug, look at it when you suspect an issue, but if you are not into technical stuff, best leave it alone, put a copy on pastebin and send me a link. I am generally available to assist.

So let's start easy :-

1) retrieve a copy of your wallet.dat from the "backups" folder
2) delete the blocks/ chainstate/ and ratings/ folders and replace them with the bootstrap files
3) Start your client and let us know which block it stopped at and we will give you a command you can copy-paste to get it working again.

Note:- If you are a windows user, sync with the old client meanwhile i am fixing the issue of your wallets banning other peers for misbehavior

dextronomous

Activity: 431
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:31:15 AM

guys really no problems. besides the ones i wrote out of my own experience right,

but if synced and stable bn started the wallets mine the hell out the coins, so truly no probs. guys gots to read first, this dev, hi bit,,
is working hard and i am eagerly waiting for a nicer stabler version of his stuff,

so get the btc's and the exchanges ready.  but now only issue i am reading about is the mining is done again trough external mining, thought that those weren't paying the fees right.
and making the blockchain stale. etc. and i am in windows, i do believe the debug, i understand the thingies in there. i mean guys, come on we no selling..

hi dragos,,
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:26:39 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 11:45:52 AM by bitcreditscc

Windows miners , this should make your day  :-   0.30.19.4-rc

Links updated in OP as well.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:43:52 AM

Do you think 2FA in the wallet is a good idea?

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: