Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈  (Read 284487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:41:36 PM

who shall be the named and registered directors?

Well, that's fairly easy on some levels.

Regardless of who is actually listed as a director on paper, the courts look to those who direct and control.

So, who directs and controls? Whose got the keys to the code, Github, etc. ?

Eh...me.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:13:52 PM

Regardless of who is actually listed as a director on paper, the courts look to those who direct and control.

Eh...me.

You're hired. Smiley
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:51:17 PM

Eh...me.

You're hired. Smiley

Actually, for this first step, having just one shareholder makes the application process really simple in terms of submissions of documents.

However, once we get past the first step, an organisation looking to get regulatory approval and only having one director is probably not going to work.  The regulators might consider it a risk to only have one 'responsible' person. But this is something we can broach further down the line later this year.
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:09:15 PM

It is quiet here!
hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:18:55 PM

We need to figure a slack integration for the forum
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:59:15 PM

Any screenshots of version 2.0 and the new wallet? I need to put together an elevator pitch document.
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:16:52 PM

It is quiet here!
It indeed is quiet here, but development is still ongoing! Smiley

Here's an auto-invite link to the OPEN/PUBLIC official BCR Slack channel: http://bcrofficial.herokuapp.com/ (No validation/confirmation required!)
tommyj1

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 11:27:50 AM

It is quiet here!

Here's an auto-invite link to the OPEN/PUBLIC official BCR Slack channel: http://bcrofficial.herokuapp.com/ (No validation/confirmation required!)

didn't get any invite

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:08:00 PM

Any screenshots of version 2.0 and the new wallet? I need to put together an elevator pitch document.

Most of the proposed structural changes to the v2 wallet are in place and working on testnet. Basic Bitcoin Core funtionality right now as a lot of the advanced features haven't been ported over from the v1 wallet yet, and some of the v2 stuff isn't quite ready.

Note that this colour scheme is just what I'm using for development, I'm waiting on the website/design guys to finish their branding proposals so they can be voted on and the chosen scheme adopted. It's all in the stylesheet though so that's mostly a quick find/replace op.

So, WIP and subject to change but should give you a flavour:

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:56:52 PM

Looks good.

It's the lend section I'm looking to focus on. Anything on that?
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:59:41 PM

damn still remembering mining BCR on launch by my cpu
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:21:23 PM

It is quiet here!

didn't get any invite

Can you try again? Should be working..
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:17:28 PM

Looks good.

Backend still being worked on so no UI just yet.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:56:07 PM

1st draft of the borrowing UI, based on the code I've seen:

Details will doubtless change but it should remain as simple as this.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:42:16 AM

Official Notice

Bitcredit 1.0 --> 2.0 swap will happen at 00:00 on the 6th of June.

Feel free to build and play around with the client side wallet and see the features. Please note that lending features will not work until server side wallets are active. This should occur in a few days.

~M

dextronomous

Activity: 431
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:50:12 PM

So guys really. i want to try the new wallet, where to get a win version,

thanks again, bitcreditscc looking really good.

great works.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:01:21 AM

1st draft of the borrowing UI, based on the code I've seen:

Details will doubtless change but it should remain as simple as this.

That will do the trick.

Thanks.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:54:00 AM

Dear Community

Many have raised concerns about my failure to communicate recently. This is in part due to my own RL problems , but also because i had nothing to report until i completed the design and crafting of BCR Phase 1 . (Lending Platform)

So allow me, to start by apologizing, and I promise to try my best to find something to say every now and then...

We have decided to implement the chain swap to v 2.0 on the 6th of June @ 00:00. Please ensure that your coins are in your local wallet and fully confirmed at this time or risk losing them during the balance import. This means also that Bittrex and Chainz will go offline as they also move to the new chain. And while we are on the subject of exchanges and services, I am counting on your support to push hard to get BCR V2.0 listed on other exchanges.

BCR V 2.0

I have decided to move away from momentum algorithm which has served us well but fails to meet the standards I have in mind for our future. As a result. we are going to sha256, with a view towards merged mining with other sha256 mining to make the most of our "green" commitment. Further, the initial assets integration has been sidelined in favour of a more comprehensive and user friendly implementation (more on this when specifics are finalized).

Money supply in v2.0 will be reduced from 210 Million to 50 Million. This is part of my idea to begin normalizing prices, as well as keeping sanity with regard to numbers and dust. Along the same lines I have acceded to the vote to keep Bidding as part of our system, however this will entail changes based on lessons learnt from v 1.0. Of particular concern was that some "bad" miners could at times make off with coins rightfully meant for bidders. To counter this a variety of measures are in the works, but mainly, i will be raising the minimum threshold of bids to 0.005 BTC, anything below will be ignored. Also, effectively users will have to bid in the first hour of the day , ie between 00:00 GMT and 00:59 at which point a hard file will be created for the days bids. By having this hard file and it's contents checked at every block, I can ensure that every coin goes where it is meant to. 

Thus far i have not yet settled on a voting model , our previous version was ineffective, and the Dash version...nope, i have to come up with one better and more suited to our requirements. Therefore we will have to wait until the lights come on in my mind and i implement a vote system that can adequately present the collective will of users.

As for the P2P FX Platform, out of the three proposed systems i have finally settled on the client-server-web design and am nearly done with it's implementation. An unpolished  Client-Side release candidate has already been made available for you to familiarize with and also point out any potential issues pre-launch.

As you know we had ported Masternode code with a view towards using it's structure, but ultimately, during development, i went balls deep and I have now written my own, far better suited to an expandable p2p financial instruments platform. This means we have a three tier network, clients, servers and websites. For an idea of how some aspects will work, If you look at the client side you will find that it has a loan manger module which acts as a clients way of accessing and using the system, the server side has loan manager and loan server module, with the web end having a loan monitor module.

The overall system works as follows :

new user joins network with new wallet, they will have zero trust , zero credit rating rating and zero balance .

They can either mine coins (highly inefficient ) or buy some.

The more they interact on the blockchain, by sendiing , receiving and accumulating,  their activity is logged and used to build a profile which then helps calculate their trust rating. While the are free to request a loan right from the start, noone is likely to lend to someone with zero trust. Eventually, their trust rating can get high enough that a lender may decide to lend them. If they return the loan on time and without hassle, they gain credit points. The more they repeat the process, the higher their trust and credit ratings.

Now, some users may decide that right off the start line they want a boost, so there is a option to register an address , a registered address starts with 10 trust points and 2 credit points. This allows serious users to immediately be able to attract potential lenders. The registration also acts as a barrier to entry against potential scammers who would just start a wallet, get a loan and abscond. The process of using a unregistered account to earn trust and credit to the point that lenders do not hesitate is intentionally time consuming and labour intensive to ensure that the amount of resources used in gaining those ratings will not be easily discarded , acting as another barrier to entry against fly by night scammers.

While users can access the loans DB from inside their wallet, the web interface will act as a more visually appealing and centralized overview of the loan book and general system health. The web interface will take a bit longer to complete , but  it will be done soon after i complete the server side.

Another thing to note is that i have decided to open source the client side only, server side and web interface will remain closed source until further notice.

Part of the Phase 2 will include addition of fiat processing in wallet, ie , in the near future, you can bid, or loan users fiat....

Anyway , more on that after a successful v 2.0 phase 1 launch.

Please feel free to ask questions.

~M

thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:30:13 AM

Sounds good.  Smiley

If people think it's worthwhile I could port the scheduled bid code from my bidbot into the wallet so users can set up their daily bid without having to be online during the bid window.  (This needs users to have the Electrum BTC wallet installed.)
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:34:42 AM

Good update on the roadmap.

The web interface is a good addition.

There will be people in the real world that can view the loans on offer and see people transacting with providing and taking loans.

To access loans, Joe public will then need to download a client. But the web interface is a great window into the network.

This is a good way to get growth in the user base.

What I would suggest as an add-on to this process is an interface with credit ratings agencies. If people want to skip the long leading period to gaining trust by the network, they should be able to buy their way up the trust ratings by paying for a credit ratings report to be linked to their profile.

This means that someone can Google 'loans'; find BCR as one of many providers; get a loan within 10 minutes.

Perhaps the amount of their first loan can be capped (the lenders will have to have a say in what that cap should be) and the interest rates can be higher to reflect the newbie risk status of the new customers.
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: