Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT]  (Read 141132 times)
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:58:31 AM

i will throw in 3BTC

Seems like price will go up before cryptsy...

I mean i will donate 3BTC to the Dev:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:15:14 AM

This coin has endless potential. I have never seen a coin where people are buying it all over again so many times.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:16:26 AM

Shocked Nice
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:47:21 AM

glad i bought some of this early
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:03:05 AM

i will throw in 3BTC

wow  Shocked  ,  not problem if you give me 0.2 BTC  Grin  , Y/N ?  Grin

good support for nkt
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:19:25 AM

i will throw in 3BTC

wow  Shocked  ,  not problem if you give me 0.2 BTC  Grin  , Y/N ?  Grin

good support for nkt

This Dev gives so much to us how can i not support him!
No ICO no Pre-Mine, Dev deserves alot of credits for his work
nkt-coin-team (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:42:26 AM

We kindly ask to community to read carefully and have a talk about it.
We need to check if this community is interest in take part of this project.
Community opinions,questions are more than appreciated.

The foundation will start an official thread on monday,they kindly ask us to check if nkt community like to be involved in this.
A responsable for this project will answer all of your question on this thread as well.

Only 10 altcoins will have the opportunity to be included at beginning. NKT could one of thoose.
Community need to have interest about this.
So,please take 5 minutes of your time to read,understand and ask question if you have. Forget for 5 minutes about trading and read it.

By our side, this could be another score for nakas,since from start,nkt could be considered as community-crowfunding coin.

Cryptocurrency Angels Host Crowdfunding Cooperative:

The plan seeks to drastically increase the market values of all host CCs involved through: increased utility, increased community engagement, increased coin awareness, and most of all — increased income. Those are the shared rewards for being part of the cooperative, the shared work is structured around abundant promotion, each Host CC must log in a minimum number of certified work hours per month.  Most of the work is either publicity, outreach, or marketing of your product and the CF service to the world.

Currency by definition is ‘a means of exchange for goods or services’.  If a currency is only traded on public exchanges it isn’t being used as a means of exchange for goods or services, it’s being used as a commodity.  It is not until you use the currency to buy something else that your currency realizes its actual worth as a currency.

This plan provides for multiple real life utilization applications in a single location: for campaign donations, for payment to contractors, and payment from sponsors, these transactions for products or services will also provide increased public awareness of your CC.

The platform will accept all publicly traded CCs, and many fiat currencies; every member is verified; and sponsorship opportunities are integrated in many aspects of the site: profile, perk, and campaign video.  Organizers have the option to select a “Host CC”, the host CC is the CC that all other CCs will be immediately converted to during the duration of the campaign.   Since CCs are immediately available to the organizers they can use funds to hire campaign contractors to promote the campaign.  As you can see Host CCs have many incentives to play an active role with the campaigns they sponsor, notwithstanding they will likely get work credit for much of that activity.

Here are 5 reasons why the coop site will rival Indiegogo and Kickstarter:
1)  Very responsive management team
2)  Multiple fiat and crypto currencies
3)  Every 1st & 2nd level campaign contractors has a satisfaction guaranteed policy
4)  10 highly motivated CC communities with 10 more communities eagerly waiting to join them, and
5)  80% of revenue is distributed evenly to enrolled CC communities

PICISI is the acronym for ‘Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas’; just one of the names being considered for the coop’s site.

Articles published so far:

-http://cryptos.us/crypto-news/item/61-10-cryptocurrency-communities-to-unite-to-form-powerful-crowdfunding-platform
-http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/cryptocurrency-angels-host-crowdfunding-cooperative/

Please,take some minutes to read and comment about this news.

NAKAMOTODARK
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:00:00 AM

The foundation will start an official thread on monday,they kindly ask us to check if nkt community like to be involved in this.
A responsable for this project will answer all of your question on this thread as well.

Only 10 altcoins will have the opportunity to be included at beginning. NKT could one of thoose.
So,please take 5 minutes of your time to read,understand and ask question if you have. Forget for 5 minutes about trading and read it.

By our side, this could be another score for nakas,since from start,nkt could be considered as community-crowfunding coin.

The plan seeks to drastically increase the market values of all host CCs involved through: increased utility, increased community engagement, increased coin awareness, and most of all — increased income. Those are the shared rewards for being part of the cooperative, the shared work is structured around abundant promotion, each Host CC must log in a minimum number of certified work hours per month.  Most of the work is either publicity, outreach, or marketing of your product and the CF service to the world.

Currency by definition is ‘a means of exchange for goods or services’.  If a currency is only traded on public exchanges it isn’t being used as a means of exchange for goods or services, it’s being used as a commodity.  It is not until you use the currency to buy something else that your currency realizes its actual worth as a currency.

This plan provides for multiple real life utilization applications in a single location: for campaign donations, for payment to contractors, and payment from sponsors, these transactions for products or services will also provide increased public awareness of your CC.

The platform will accept all publicly traded CCs, and many fiat currencies; every member is verified; and sponsorship opportunities are integrated in many aspects of the site: profile, perk, and campaign video.  Organizers have the option to select a “Host CC”, the host CC is the CC that all other CCs will be immediately converted to during the duration of the campaign.   Since CCs are immediately available to the organizers they can use funds to hire campaign contractors to promote the campaign.  As you can see Host CCs have many incentives to play an active role with the campaigns they sponsor, notwithstanding they will likely get work credit for much of that activity.

3)  Every 1st & 2nd level campaign contractors has a satisfaction guaranteed policy
4)  10 highly motivated CC communities with 10 more communities eagerly waiting to join them, and

PICISI is the acronym for ‘Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas’; just one of the names being considered for the coop’s site.

-http://cryptos.us/crypto-news/item/61-10-cryptocurrency-communities-to-unite-to-form-powerful-crowdfunding-platform
-http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/cryptocurrency-angels-host-crowdfunding-cooperative/

i think this could be something good for use especially coin awareness is where we can gain alot, when we join them nakas will be more visible to the world and also with a great possibility we will be added on Cryptisy this will be a good timing for us.
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:30:30 AM

i think this could be something good for use especially coin awareness is where we can gain alot, when we join them nakas will be more visible to the world and also with a great possibility we will be added on Cryptisy this will be a good timing for us.

Very good news here!
nkt-coin-team (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:23:51 PM

UPDATE:

ENJOY NAKAS AND SUPPORT IT:

DONATE BTC (DEV):
16VRUnzGRvHg8SCfrsmwxT2NjB2aSngGke

DONATE NKT (DEV):
oWCCncsLNWiyfJJBk4TTGaQp1E6bkdy65W

TWITTER CAMPAIGN DONATIONS NKT (3rd party):
oJXnXHUV5jVkCDdq5FLWF5Djryc2CmD5F2

NAKAMOTODARK
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:35:56 PM

UPDATE:

DONATE BTC (DEV):

DONATE NKT (DEV):

Wow dev very very Nice bring it on:)
you make us happy we make you happy XD
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:44:09 PM

UPDATE:

DONATE BTC (DEV):

DONATE NKT (DEV):

Nothing personal, but looks like shopped.
You're asking for donate and telling us about BIG news without little proof. Don't get me wrong, but can we see some additional info etc at least to be sure this is not hype for pump?
Again, nothing personal, just business.  Smiley
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:47:00 PM

Nice update!  Cheesy

I will give support on Twitter on the mainaccount @nakamotodark and @CryptoTraders. Please support some by donating to the Twitterfund.
Thanks in advance. If it is interesting I can also promote NKT to get supported by website services, tools, pools etc.
nkt-coin-team (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:01:55 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 01:13:48 PM by nkt-coin-team

UPDATE:

DONATE BTC (DEV):

DONATE NKT (DEV):

You're asking for donate and telling us about BIG news without little proof. Don't get me wrong, but can we see some additional info etc at least to be sure this is not hype for pump?

Hi shadow,
Well,wait for the release then  Wink
We've built qtwebkwidget on qt5.3.2 with all the necessary dependencies: python,icu,perl and ruby and got some test with them. At first the idea was to made only some basic statistic about market in wallet,then tested about the possibilities to bring the entire bittrex webapplication inside wallet to trade every crypto and include it directly in the OVERVIEW page.
This time wallet will come with all necessary .dll (libgcc-libwin-qt5core-qr5multimedia-qteopengl etc etc etc) and also the paperwallet folder included.

Regarding your question about donation: We held 500k nkt(20% of them will be used for a new and clear official block explorer and other minor improvements),and 2 btc since nkt was born (so, december 17).
This to prove that create false hype will not get any income for us. Price is driven of course by our releases,but also from trader feelings about nkt.

EDIT: the twitter campaign is helded by BTCAT member.  Wink

NAKAMOTODARK
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:44:47 PM

UPDATE:

DONATE BTC (DEV):

DONATE NKT (DEV):

Hi shadow,
Well,wait for the release then  Wink
We've built qtwebkwidget on qt5.3.2 with all the necessary dependencies: python,icu,perl and ruby and got some test with them. At first the idea was to made only some basic statistic about market in wallet,then tested about the possibilities to bring the entire bittrex webapplication inside wallet to trade every crypto and include it directly in the OVERVIEW page.
This time wallet will come with all necessary .dll (libgcc-libwin-qt5core-qr5multimedia-qteopengl etc etc etc) and also the paperwallet folder included.

Regarding your question about donation: We held 500k nkt(20% of them will be used for a new and clear official block explorer and other minor improvements),and 2 btc since nkt was born (so, december 17).
This to prove that create false hype will not get any income for us. Price is driven of course by our releases,but also from trader feelings about nkt.

EDIT: the twitter campaign is helded by BTCAT member.  Wink

Okay, good luck! Will hold my NKT and buy more when catch some BTC...
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:09:28 PM

dev

i'm running new wallet

i got an error cannot load blkindex.dat

windows 8.1

could u check it out?
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:26:08 PM

dev

i'm running new wallet

windows 8.1

could u check it out?

Are you running with admin rights?
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:30:05 PM

dev

i'm running new wallet

windows 8.1

could u check it out?

Are you running with admin rights?

I run 8.1 and got no problem at all.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:30:56 PM

I run 8.1 and got no problem at all.

His user account can have no admin rights (UAC, Guest, etc).
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:49:47 PM

yes i run like an administrator   

it throws out

can't load blkindex.dat

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: