Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Paycoin (XPY) is scam  (Read 79518 times)
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:15:29 AM

at this time we cannot trust any of Those coins
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:18:34 AM

Denial Bargaining Anger Depression Acceptance
                         ^
                  Hereabouts

Speechless

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:27:38 AM

I've never seen a coin crash this fast and this hard. Not even a decent dead cat bounce. This speaks volumes.

I'm stuck with some mined coins but no way in hell am I buying any.   Cheap coins are useless if you can't sell them.

that's what happens when a new born crypto is attacked with accusations. It has happened to every coin out there. Paycoin is trying to do that Bitcoin never achieved. Target, Walmart, Amazon. Those are some huge retailers who don't accept Bitcoin. They're also adding debit card option which will allow you buy Paycoin instantly. Paycoin gets in it'll be a huge achievement for digital currency. Obviously, some of these bitcoin supporters can't pass the fact that Bitcoin is nothing but digital currency. Thinking that world revolves around it would only make it worse for everyone who is invested in crypto or bitcoin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kekek

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:30:39 AM

I've never seen a coin crash this fast and this hard. Not even a decent dead cat bounce. This speaks volumes.

I'm stuck with some mined coins but no way in hell am I buying any.   Cheap coins are useless if you can't sell them.

that's what happens when a new born crypto is attacked with accusations. It has happened to every coin out there. Paycoin is trying to do that Bitcoin never achieved. Target, Walmart, Amazon. Those are some huge retailers who don't accept Bitcoin. They're also adding debit card option which will allow you buy Paycoin instantly. Paycoin gets in it'll be a huge achievement for digital currency. Obviously, some of these bitcoin supporters can't pass the fact that Bitcoin is nothing but digital currency. Thinking that world revolves around it would only make it worse for everyone who is invested in crypto or bitcoin.

If they can, keyword being if. If they didn't accept bitcoin then what makes you think they'll accept paycoin. While you say Bitcoin is nothing but digital currency you forget that for the time being XPY is the same exact thing except as of now it's price is tied to bitcoin which is tied to fiat.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:44:20 AM

If they can, keyword being if. If they didn't accept bitcoin then what makes you think they'll accept paycoin. While you say Bitcoin is nothing but digital currency you forget that for the time being XPY is the same exact thing except as of now it's price is tied to bitcoin which is tied to fiat.

that's exactly my point. Everything is connected to each other and separating one coin from the other will make everything else suffer. Many bitcoin users come to altcoin to increase their BTC but they also waste time in calling it scams without realizing that if crypto is gone BTC value will also decline because all the user base that is invested in crypto is also invested in BTC.

Bitcoin came as an innovation and instead of taking something from it and making it better people are glued to it. It's same as people buying Nike just for the sake of owning a brand name.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:21:24 AM

Paycoin is trying to do that Bitcoin never achieved.

Well you are certainly right about this as these 2 currencies are fundamentally different.

Paycoin                                                                                                                       Bitcoin

1) Started as a way to extend a fractional reserve mining ponzi                                          1) Started by cypherpunks as an attempt to remove corruption from banks and states
2) 93+% premine controlled by GAW                                                                                2) PoW allows anyone to equally compete for the distribution from day one
3) GAW and partners(?) will control the best inflation that print out at 350%                        3) PoW allows a tech arms race to determine who controls the mining
4) Centralized and principally controlled by one company                                                    4) Decentralized and control split between full nodes, devs , and miners
5) Highly inflationary                                                                                                        5) Disinflationary
6) Very little development support or innovation                                                                 6) Thousands of the best developers working on the code for many years

Your CEO doesn't seem to think that development and innovation matters either....

....paycoin is all a marketing mirage.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:25:59 AM

Paycoin is trying to do that Bitcoin never achieved.

Well you are certainly right about this as these 2 currencies are fundamentally different.

Paycoin                                                                                                                       Bitcoin

1) Started as a way to extend a fractional reserve mining ponzi                                          1) Started by cypherpunk as an attempt to remove corruption from banks and states
2) 93+% premine controlled by GAW                                                                                2) PoW allows anyone to equally compete for the distribution from day one
3) GAW and partners(?) will control the best inflation that print out at 350%                        3) PoW allows a tech arms race to determine who controls the mining
4) Centralized and principally controlled by one company                                                    4) Decentralized and controlled by full nodes
5) Highly inflationary                                                                                                        5) Disinflationary
6) Very little development support or innovation                                                                 6) Thousands of the best developers working on the code for many years

What's wrong with that?

We all are proof of BTC value decline. It's not because it's not good but we have only handful of people who use BTC as currency. Majority use it as commodity.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inBitweTrust

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:30:36 AM

What's wrong with that?

Well for start, Paycoin was started and is controlled by a dishonest fraud..... but hypothetically lets assume that this wasn't the case.... paycoin is trying to fill the role that other fiat currencies already fulfill (USD, Euro, ect) so isn't even competing directly with Bitcoin but those currencies. This is fine in itself as the free market should allow this to happen, but personally, I see no reason to use paycoin above fiat myself . I can already use my Amex and get cash back sir. I can already trick amazon by using my friends amazon associate account to get up to 10% off like paysave does and violate the TOS.

It's not because it's not good but we have only handful of people who use BTC as currency. Majority use it as commodity.

Almost everyone uses Bitcoin as a currency or a speculative asset with between 2-5million users .
Paycoin is being used almost exclusively as a speculative asset with a few thousand users.

Its isn't even comparable.

inBitweTrust

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:44:26 AM

GAW now is trying to extend its censorship outside Hashtalk with legal Threats:
Theymos Claims Josh Garza Is Sending Him Legal Threats To Have Content Removed

Theymos, owner of bitcointalk.org and a moderator of /r/bitcoin, is claiming that he has been on the receiving end of legal threats from Josh Garza and his legal team. Garza is claimed to be demanding the removal of things from /r/bitcoin and the bitcointalk.org forums although it is not known which content Garza specifically takes offense to given much of what is being posted.

[...]

Asked his opinion of GAW's founder Josh Garza and Paycoin itself, Theymos said:

From what I've read, GAW Miners used to be a decent hardware company. However:

Paycoin is really stupid.

Cloud mining in general is a very dangerous field to invest in. (As if mining wasn't dangerous enough…)
Jeff Garza and his lawyers keep sending me legal threats to try to get me to remove things from /r/Bitcoin and bitcointalk.org, which is extremely suspicious and annoying.
I recommend avoiding them as much as possible.

http://qntra.net/2015/01/theymos-claims-josh-garza-is-sending-him-legal-threats-to-have-content-removed/

unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:46:33 AM

What's wrong with that?

Well for start, Paycoin was started and is controlled by a dishonest fraud..... but hypothetically lets assume that this wasn't the case.... paycoin is trying to fill the role that other fiat currencies already fulfill (USD, Euro, ect) so isn't even competing directly with Bitcoin but those currencies. This is fine in itself as the free market should allow this to happen, but personally, I see no reason to use paycoin above fiat myself . I can already use my Amex and get cash back sir. I can already trick amazon by using my friends amazon associate account to get up to 10% off like paysave does and violate the TOS.

It's not because it's not good but we have only handful of people who use BTC as currency. Majority use it as commodity.

Almost everyone uses Bitcoin as a currency or a speculative asset with between 2-5million users .
Paycoin is being used almost exclusively as a speculative asset with a few thousand users.

Its isn't even comparable.

Right, you have no reason until you can get something out of it. If they throw 10% discount every time you use XPY then lot of people would jump on that opportunity.

Currency is something that you use to purchase something whereas commodity is an asset that you hold until it gains value. How many people purchase something with BTC? only handful. There is a reason price is declining and it wouldn't if we had buyers and the way price is declining I'm not even sure if we'll ever get more buyers. It looks too risky at this point even as an investment. Risk to reward ratio is too much for lot of new investors.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inBitweTrust

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:53:05 AM

Currency is something that you use to purchase something whereas commodity is an asset that you hold until it gains value.

If I want stability in a currency I use fiat for the time being... paycoin is way more volatile than Bitcoin and losing value far quicker than bitcoin. 2 days vs 1 year.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:55:18 AM

Currency is something that you use to purchase something whereas commodity is an asset that you hold until it gains value.

If I want stability in a currency I use fiat for the time being... paycoin is way more volatile than Bitcoin and losing value far quicker than bitcoin. 2 days vs 1 year.

lol.

May be try looking at Bitcoin chart when it first started.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inBitweTrust

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:58:39 AM

The dollar has lost 99.9% against bitcoin in the last 6 years.... Paycoin has lost over 60% against the dollar in the last 2 days.
Bitcoin has a much better store of value than paycoin because its disinflationary , not highly inflationary.... It would be safer investing in the Argentinian peso than paycoin.

I am now going to stop wasting my time with you as don't seem to care about a sincere conversation discussing the facts.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:02:25 PM

The dollar has lost 99.99% against bitcoin in the last 6 years.... Paycoin has lost over 60% against the dollar in the last 2 days.
Bitcoin has a much better store of value than paycoin because its disinflationary , not highly inflationary.... It would be safer investing in the Argentinian peso than paycoin.

Bitcoin declined from 1200 to 300. lol. Just because it has gained value against $ doesn't mean it's not risky. I could buy a soda for $1 in 2009 and I can do the same in 2014. Can't say that about bitcoin.

I'm not taking sides but you can't compare one that's 4 years old and one that's just 2 days old. It isn't fair to the one that started late. Give it 4 years and then we can judge.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:09:25 PM

Scam?

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
inBitweTrust

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:10:01 PM

ShapeShift.io removes Paycoin from their website. Claims decepiton/fraud.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2r5irw/shapeshiftio_official_announcement_re_paycoin/

unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:13:32 PM

ShapeShift.io removes Paycoin from their website. Claims decepiton/fraud.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2r5irw/shapeshiftio_official_announcement_re_paycoin/

no one cares about shapeshit  Grin

Most useless site I've ever come across.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inBitweTrust

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:16:37 PM

https://github.com/GAWMiners/paycoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp

Above is the link to that actual source code for Paycoin (XPY) used for this post.

Lines 963-972:
Code:
if (primeNodeRate == 0)
        nRewardCoinYear = 5 * CENT;
    else if (primeNodeRate == 10)
        nRewardCoinYear = 10 * CENT;
    else if (primeNodeRate == 20)
        nRewardCoinYear = 20 * CENT;
    else if (primeNodeRate == 100)
        nRewardCoinYear = 100 * CENT;
    else if (primeNodeRate == 350)
        nRewardCoinYear = 350 * CENT;

Lines 1364-1400 (34 pub keys)
Code:
if (!vout[0].IsEmpty() && vout[0].scriptPubKey[0] == OP_PRIMENODE350){
                std::vector<string> pubKeyList;
                pubKeyList.push_back("0427096f2e3123970010d97a1f0e210499435482927b12b1d6a209f0c383e03b444a244e372cad494c144b47ac3686fc4feea2aec2df3ba77f41cc27dbf8f3c4ff");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04d96b945eca3ea23e1dfd414d2a4772c66e6c7297d0d4f88b7a3b7c285931c36f16ef26299704d49bda770621d9145d96365e02380b4329aceafe7b81012bef48");
                pubKeyList.push_back("040057901e3de5e6429912047c2b5175dde2586b981397a0e434d43accf2e49c108fb3361b3957fcbbfa39930d50aeff56c690e91ffb2d953eefa46aa50fcb6917");
                pubKeyList.push_back("0486022d6dd5c8d17c411cf28add879e5c738b64090e83a43cca1699ececdb8f3524379aa71bb76a2af2d7e8294c9d7b8179d98215afe589c921e4507f63c5c802");
                pubKeyList.push_back("0436639ad108f7630881fb3af5f540ded3bb4653dab695f1716e71ea5838bcee7c238fa624bc2f1bfe0990cea4c3ee3e9f949bbc61e347b5887815eb51468b5c88");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04d04183c8caad2f41edffbabd5b6a266e886457ef0621283b3418979d841bc2425e6b273ce0ea2b461b9797a7d3edd74a4407af9995a9702018cf69df8eee6aba");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04a8b4a8c55361f37cad732da49b2bccadb9be522dd84f9c2329a7dbfaac8c5dd093b803d791719c413196694c97fcb360b7935034dcc4b1b3c2e45a39e67b8dd6");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04b7930cd8bda83097841cfa0a2b5317ecc029a512bbf056a130421ee500773f16850f74e2cbffa4e8aa2a0b0a25009ea619e49839e8608db4469de285d6ee781d");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04d0e3e0e688659d07d4510e25a9884c12931e581b8a2bcdd8ad6c4362ae219b08089761e88e17109aa6618dfca152f854e880ca66414d7f8e5d1d95e70dc95dee");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04025f944a31226086da4f0f49188bfe12d29a304986d909b00560a5f8c84c09ab0f6d0e16926d42a07eaa522dad74404ef25ca863fbd78d45ecdb6da282caf9da");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04983ebed643535907ebbea93387ca38c262778d21dab385f0d0c5dc49b66ebe54c27d9e318ea2798800a067dc3ad8e414684d477e7633f261b08522a0f81b3c5e");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04512b7f555a89e73cd1f9d5138d8e46b81c49a184e0cb7b538167e046dea93689101f076c59874c085642b33b2ad58ff1dee34ffa1d03880c0272686291bd64b5");
                pubKeyList.push_back("045f46a60dd9c3c3e68a127aee68a4ad59d303f9cfe91e2015156fe25a42687855a6de4ccb53756f06e7c3cf66e295fd84d8c3c0fd73c7cee44966aaae3d033652");
                pubKeyList.push_back("049a0e427b86663cc928d6475d0e591fd6dbaf686e2b6a140e79e646fbaa0c88481984f61de390c9fc73c9f58d2c26bd8bdadbdd400a8cc96b4d7a6f52fbe1209d");
                pubKeyList.push_back("040da5d570e39531f25ae747a1698d67470c0d7fb4941f104d081235f7425cefb95b5eca24daf80a732cb267bd13d47b62ce4102394c180b2a792216f4a087d320");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04672dbddcb26bc82028652a5ff042f98c5c5f58f7330d49ad4a22268f9a93e2cca8ce2ed7a93012b83903f4ddcef5f1a0ea5fb90df3ae38528489d9b69cd0dd39");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04fb8a251640f766ec63aee35f74f49e46b5ae7f61f7bcabe6103d13ab56086c884c525b96e10741704a3c44982aa9c6577184f0259a36f18e4ca8325ff2cd8330");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04f9644ebc672e382eb45a82e221f2ab9d5124fea1de7de2d417c863ddd760c5c778f8fe39e09e7937ac99172a3a9d0b013020c1256b935da171b66864a1e16b9c");
                pubKeyList.push_back("048a58fe8de7c123f6f816667fb1bfe6d99b9f0ac415bde1fdf4e9725fc80d2699c30b362faf992cd00edb586df9f459081c3f586becbabdd33bdd8becf31f85c2");
                pubKeyList.push_back("0475a43388b6023722d93c03128541b3877153736a9ac7f48bf1d1a37e46aa1381a450aa0a6c40e2f4e317a4212c37c18bd1cf99ea3f70ecec83c30f4ceca65201");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04bf85a4920b6fb89868fac40c4917af40546867221f2da2de84b9a9f26c569cee689c2eafe0c911c31ac88d9005badb8f32fb0650ffe2e272194ef5df162b35ac");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04e75eda3a94f74d684a7239b8c6cc056e75fba2690888855f81810c439270265f4c3c46c3aedfaff81da2dfb236e091cc36b5759e6a0513898ad443cf91ff6631");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04c62eb46a011e45f0069d8881894ac22889988b384ba7234c5caeed42d4f11d16e2ba0b55198cec0a0a710714d0602e1ccaada5284ae07fa0ae43b0cb1e7d59b1");
                pubKeyList.push_back("043d60413953d4a9e144d86390c8ddb51b674df65ce1a05a26e400b3bc27cbc55c6c6b05d5030e60dfe59101dc9614e4298c33716be751feb0d494a788e00ad627");
                pubKeyList.push_back("041c10a07fa1799e8d43d4a0b74b89614722fabcfd90dac380d170ebfddd0b5f0462e67c0704172cbe925c77c1890af68000d44fed56d628cceea6101fcaf74d38");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04640a129ecf82ed28875881c28f59bf46b82aba8e8be77ad39bb1dd0ffd7944f49da4dc3de9cac50d88763167583b030d7df0e234e8a6e9de725aa337fcb1f0ed");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04e5cba6da1d31076d42db494613e6c8587ba4252693c8d8dbcdae033479e8cab10921c147b91127ef4b36d0209a8de917f3c51fd231b07acdcce47d0ac3a14de8");
                pubKeyList.push_back("0479502526431508d1edcb054bfb49dfed971e144ff1d3d89384f1af8c95a2ee3d6f296cade67c2dfb8c43b324ed6cc079395a5ec4118f0b8c5737fe8988d4ecfc");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04048059da03e2ecca976fb0c8e8ea408ea3a8e2b45c55c9ee095011077ded701f9b8639b265e1dc1eb0ac08f990f67b99da03f4bb5c68bef182488d49f5e27762");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04f3b1f9c8b07034eb3f7f609d150561ee4ae05a1051816060974221f5c36a1e3db4b79b46146da9bae303648dbf94bf740ad41d6e3297eeae6829bd2d9f3e3a5e");
                pubKeyList.push_back("048f400e748d54d8fdf148a270adcb7aa4b73c9d49f3c8bbdf57df6a8a349c54abaae8e223bab43cb1770e8a80c00cb11904e301f32ea0aeec5d59ce8a9b9dc5c1");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04cf206b074a8da673f6b06cdbd28b82253ef4b4aeb6689745bf9e42a5d9007269b18a3ba5becfabb3a2d5f7b4e84ad9f6d6283856fc315ddf4fd8e5797a4d8be7");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04ae324ce3d313a42a76ec17f09625185c53bfa99c5f06920105291bea676220203d3f1b7c0de605c2bbcaa760a632f5b9a55dd86d8f36b6b985932d61a9a88946");
                pubKeyList.push_back("040ba9aeeff11561fa33827d17957fc40ed5b1b8d260140535e0350ba431609abf3a31166a9e014d26553520f59de730dbcf5944fb433d1abfadb3f4f30668ab48");
                pubKeyList.push_back("0416683a0796c3dfda8065c6011a61747488345bf0a0f559836104b4e9074e6c40b206797850603862baac60ba61bea930db1f2b4362c117d54472dc2a8b93bbd4");

Lines 1424-1435 (10 pub keys)
Code:
 }else if (!vout[0].IsEmpty() && vout[0].scriptPubKey[0] == OP_PRIMENODE100){
                pubKeyList.push_back("046ebc739ff7d6a0dbb3ae9bb9260a17b9d2fc40ca77d9c018784834ef863414c17b4fd3a580d9721ec0ee12c823f1eb48821b8135cd32aee26ba3be9cb22f7a31");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04ffcd9e3acffbd40d6472f354e76f03a5c806623a5fbe341796b92e71ad59f5c4a4ad5f04c4fe7d6e50f6546d361a06020f8670eae020e8a7a1d036155e75d10a");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04a61c5b67927c4a0389baa1089a87a93d60fbf15cc345823097245d0c331525d273a03544720f3a4e8f9afb443793f3ea595d5f0af7e17d764385750a9eb54d19");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04f9f78f1dcdb6f76ba0a962aba3058a605691e2ecd63e16b5e0e39d19c5821f8eda421d06b4bf1159bcee989f01b273a4337ba0bc9fc749ef35c32e6e4a7bc1e9");
                pubKeyList.push_back("0444b7d2aa1b9c74710325735df89692d1fa686a3a67d95462cbf4cb0d8f47eb9ac18da92bcce99b58e1be020c36736d9a1f85fa191c2ddcc779c53c4ede7c73b9");
                pubKeyList.push_back("0426bbbd25a4dc0a295b64d4f1d3787d39cba04534109cd145c5229a8cc3285d097462131dd6fa1968eb510d53fee8a012250390ef6149c2003784f5585fef97a2");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04ab438d669c7ed7db2e0eef61bd7ae4937ac32347d39adfb204f4d6e4e2a5adfa4548f69dc4cdc2ff3da0506e9382f69175138163328d445f110081dfa5d5d416");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04406932519cd5e47333a049922eb8bcddc6b722c31440f36ca2851e119314b375914b08c635837e47c7cbf6ace95acbadee62acb054551bc4255c81d03c485e95");
                pubKeyList.push_back("0454d677fbe06d5f56920db9bd124015edfd1fb32786c88a1a15cf0a84204d4386bd48fb31239eb3e594b13ca952b3c5f25aca9f3f702ad5b0120160dc355a6fbd");
                pubKeyList.push_back("0452f030183dffd2b53d639b16488bd451ba2dc9d1791464300f28abf5414036530735b6a8de119443e3875f2e67514b6b2678ed3966629d354e6aabdb8251ed19");

Lines 1459-1462 (2 pub keys)
Code:
 }else if (!vout[0].IsEmpty() && vout[0].scriptPubKey[0] == OP_PRIMENODE20){
                pubKeyList.push_back("04ce27308191e2e0274459bb191ba2cb93ef4dc8a838e8e8310083fcf7e2be9c7c20b3b15e2dc2a1482275ee55138c2350771231b00d7740e1e495269987faa24b");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04311cc5333eeadbb3b18f6c70832df159796b1872bfa66bf214030ced65f8a33c4c6b4da48ffebb111a09129b337c9ed5129256995a4fa315fab3b81666cf2bad");

Lines 1487-1491 (3 pub keys)
Code:
}else if (!vout[0].IsEmpty() && vout[0].scriptPubKey[0] == OP_PRIMENODE10){
                pubKeyList.push_back("0428588850c9361e7f5848807ef40ac839d5cd664db6183cbc53f63b0e8682a5b4b6caa6782db2b314e3cab43503f05df280b9e98e82b2235a00e4dd24997b49a0");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04bf2832da17137215912a1173b3ad2675e1b03c4df22bb93f2f2fdb92bdd0097e0a267d8813799fe335d1b80ff23fa48809dea4517211b48eacadc85147d5c643");
                pubKeyList.push_back("04c8ad33bb094d7bee52ec9d08e4eea8ef33d49c1d871e6a4ee56f2fd6f44bb87a28a903bf1306cd855c4fa19baa42d604e2f6aa571b4a6a603ab7769162e7fcb8");

What does this mean?  Well.. it means that there are 34 pub keys associated with "prime nodes" which stake @ 350%/yr.  Yes... that isn't a typo.  Prime nodes have a minimum quantity of 125,000 XPY and, for ease of calculation and playing it conservatively, we'll assume all address have this amount.

So... according to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich there are 51 prime address.  Since there are 49 pub keys associated with higher than 5% staking rates we have to assume, and have found to be the case at least according to the richlist,  4 addresses will stake at 5% like the rest of the plebs (balances found below in edit).

125,000(.05)(4)+125,000(.1)(3)+125,000(.2)(2)+125,000(1)(10)+125,000(3.5)(34) =

25,000+37,500+50,000+1,250,000+14,875,000= 16,237,500

So that's an additional, after one year, 16 million two hundred thirty seven thousand five hundred coins just from the "Prime Nodes" in additional coins added to the blockchain.  That does not take into account anything else except the "Prime Nodes".

Hyperinflation will take care of this coin on it's own.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:20:31 PM

When I said that btctalk is against everything except Bitcoin. I wasn't kidding

Theymos Claims Josh Garza Is Sending Him Legal Threats To Have Content Removed

Posted on January 3, 2015 by cazalla
Theymos, owner of bitcointalk.org and a moderator of /r/bitcoin, is claiming that he has been on the receiving end of legal threats from Josh Garza and his legal team. Garza is claimed to be demanding the removal of things from /r/bitcoin and the bitcointalk.org forums although it is not known which content Garza specifically takes offense to given much of what is being posted – such as claims of a $20 floor for Paycoin set by Garza and his $100 million backing in private funds – are known to have been said by Garza despite his attempts to re-write history by modifying previous posts.

Asked his opinion of GAW's founder Josh Garza and Paycoin itself, Theymos said:1

From what I've read, GAW Miners used to be a decent hardware company. However:

Paycoin is really stupid.
Cloud mining in general is a very dangerous field to invest in. (As if mining wasn't dangerous enough…)
Jeff Garza and his lawyers keep sending me legal threats to try to get me to remove things from /r/Bitcoin and bitcointalk.org, which is extremely suspicious and annoying.
I recommend avoiding them as much as possible.

Theymos' bitcointalk.org forum has a lengthy history of enabling scammers, such as Butterfly Labs, to advertise their wares to unsuspecting victims. In fact, GAW Miners has been permitted to promote a paid signature campaign on the bitcointalk.org forums for some time.

Qntra first began sounding the alarm in regards suspicious claims made by GAW Miners back in October of 2014 and despite these warnings, it has largely gone ignored until the past few days whereby it has exploded all over /r/bitcoin.

Theymos managed to confuse the names Jeff with Josh, clearly demonstrating he doesn't know who is running what scams via his own forum. It appears Theymos has now fixed this but screenshot anyway.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inBitweTrust

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:42:54 PM

This is for legal purposes to assist the victims:

PayBase is a cryptocurrency payment processing business owned by Business Technology for Cryptocurrency, LLC (BTC). BTC is also the parent company of GAW Miners (GM), a Bitcoin and Litecoin mining business.

The location for the new company is a tax front

http://www.bizapedia.com/de/BUSINESS-TECHNOLOGY-FOR-CRYPTOCURRENCY-LLC.html
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY, LLC
DELAWARE LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)
Data Updated December 13, 2014

Claim My Company      CLAIM MY COMPANY   
Business Technology For Cryptocurrency, LLC is a Delaware Limited-Liability Company (LLC) filed on December 10, 2014. The company's File Number is listed as 5654592.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Vcorp Services, LLC and is located at 1811 Silverside Rd Wilmington, DE 19810.
Company Information
Company Name:     BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY, LLC
File Number:     5654592
Filing State:     Delaware (DE)
Filing Status:     Unknown
Filing Date:     December 10, 2014
Company Age:     1 Month
Registered Agent:     
      Vcorp Services, LLC
1811 Silverside Rd
Wilmington, DE 19810

There are 250 companies that have an address matching 1811 Silverside Rd Wilmington, DE 198104345.

http://www.bizapedia.com/addresses/1811-SILVERSIDE-RD-WILMINGTON-DE-19810.html

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1811+Silverside+Rd,+Wilmington,+DE+19810/@39.7980532,-75.497333,3a,75y,28.15h,85.64t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sS6xBQ-PPBSIjdu7-oNibGQ!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c6e3624a842187:0x86be2661f76e4d54!6m1!1e1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: