Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Paycoin (XPY) is scam  (Read 79521 times)
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:13:00 PM

You cannot have a centrally controlled currency like DGC, digicash, libertydollar, liberty reserve, paycoin, ziftr, ect.. without the legal arm of the state shutting everything down and seizing everything.

Same should apply to BitUSD/BitShares I suppose. NuBits is a good example of decentrally controlled currency that cannot be shut down by the legal arm.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:09:11 PM

people is claiming things all over the place, that's not the question, the question is why would Rishan say the e-mail are faked? Your answer, I'm sorry to say, is very stupid, sorry again. When one has $4 million invested in a project, more than half his own money, one has enough pressures to deny something that is provable true, so I have to believe the emails are fabricated. Rishan has many options, since he owns/controls 1 million shares. He can, for instance, take over and oust Garza and the brother. He can put them both in jail if the emails are not fabricated. What he cannot do, is protect "his savings he invested in paycoin" as you put it. Obviously you don't know anyone who can dump 2.5 million dollars (of his own money) or more in a single project, especially a very risky one, otherwise you would know that he has considerably more invested in less risky endeavors and probably a personal fortune at least 10 times as big as that. So don't even remotely pretend you know how Rishan acts of why, that way above your pay level, ok? As far as $2.5 million being "his savings" that is just ridiculous.

Rishan, on another level, is now prominent, therefore he cannot just lie if he ever wants to have any credibility in whatever endeavors he chooses.

But since none of this is going to convince you of anything, by all means, let the crusade continue.

By the way, I don't know about the e-mails, but the message posted by "gawneedstobestopped" stinks of very clumsy fabrication to high heaven... no matter how much  it serves your agenda.

I'm not pretending to know Rishan's motivations or how the emails were leaked. You asked a question I gave 2 possible scenarios. Another possible scenario is someone set the google apps for business setting by accident or on purpose public and Rishan had nothing to do with it. When Josh realized this he quickly made it private.

It seems that you are a little too emotionally invested in this and thus are a likely investor (victim) in this scam as well. I don't hate you and can empathize with your situation. My efforts are to educate users and yourself to avoid this trap and get out as soon as possible before the SEC and other lawsuits occur and the price drops much further. Based upon the mountain of evidence I believe Josh was running a scam and lying to everyone, but the bottom line is it doesn't matter if he was or wasn't ultimately because paycoin could never succeed.

You cannot have a centrally controlled currency like DGC, digicash, libertydollar, liberty reserve, paycoin, ziftr, ect.. without the legal arm of the state shutting everything down and seizing everything.

How is THIS: https://hashtalk.org/topic/33171/hacker-s-prove-gaw-is-not-a-scam for your "mountain of evidence"? Do you want me to expose that you were on the crusade long before there was no evidence whatsoever? uh, ah. there's still none whatsoever and, now, plenty of real evidence to the CONTRARY.

Hehehe...
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:31:51 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 04:45:09 PM by inBitweTrust

I read the link you provided and its not even worth rebutting because of the lack of quality. I will leave it to the readers to compare the evidence that we have been providing and the little bit of evidence that doesn't managed to get censored because it isn't parroting the company line on a forum controlled by the company whose these allegations are concerning.

Do you want me to expose that you were on the crusade long before there was no evidence whatsoever? uh, ah. there's still none whatsoever and, now, plenty of real evidence to the CONTRARY.

Hehehe...

What is there to expose? I have been quite open with my crusades against fraudsters including GAW from the start. Before paycoin it is quite likely that I was warning people about red flags in GAW cloud mining scheme and how they were likely running a fractional reserve ponzi.

Let me repeat what I have claimed over and over again:
The only bias I may have is slightly towards bitcoin as 99% of my investments are there. I do not necessarily prefer PoW above PoS but prefer a mixture of the two. I have no problem with investing in an alt if it fulfills certain roles that bitcoin cannot fulfill and even have my eyes on a couple right now.  I have never done business with GAW or paycoin so it isn't personal and my attacks aren't specifically focused towards paycoin as I have a long post history of attacking other alts and cloud mining ponzi's. I stand to gain nothing from warning others about paycoin besides trying to salvage a little reputation with the crypto community. Paycoin would have failed even if no one warned others about this scam because there exists multiple fundamental problems with the coin and the people running it.  Everyone in the crypto community loses with these types of scams.

Same should apply to BitUSD/BitShares I suppose. NuBits is a good example of decentrally controlled currency that cannot be shut down by the legal arm.

You bring up a good point. There is a continuum of difference in centralization. I would suggest that Bitshares is more decentralized than  paycoin or ziftr, and paycoin is more decentralized than DGC, digicash, libertydollar, or liberty reserve.

Decentralization should be summed up by a combination of factors: How many different nodes/miners/stakers control the currency, how may independent implementations exist, how many different independent developers are contributing, ect...

Bitcoin certainly has been becoming more centralized over the last 2 years but there has been some good signs lately with some developments in different implementations, and Olivier Janssens  being elected to the BF and his motivations to start having the community have more direct control over the salaries of 3 paid devs and what they work on.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:40:12 PM

I read the link you provided and its not even worth rebutting because of the lack of quality. I will leave it to the readers to compare the evidence that we have been providing and the little bit of evidence that doesn't managed to get censored because it isn't parroting the company line on a forum controlled by the company whose these allegations are concerning.

Do you want me to expose that you were on the crusade long before there was no evidence whatsoever? uh, ah. there's still none whatsoever and, now, plenty of real evidence to the CONTRARY.

Hehehe...

What is there to expose? I have been quite open with my crusades against fraudsters including GAW from the start. Before paycoin it is quite likely that I was warning people about red flags in GAW cloud mining scheme and how they were likely running a fractional reserve ponzi.

Let me repeat what I have claimed over and over again:
The only bias I may have is slightly towards bitcoin as 99% of my investments are there. I do not necessarily prefer PoW above PoS but prefer a mixture of the two. I have no problem with investing in an alt if it fulfills certain roles that bitcoin cannot fulfill and even have my eyes on a couple right now.  I have never done business with GAW or paycoin so it isn't personal and my attacks aren't specifically focused towards paycoin as I have a long post history of attacking other alts and cloud mining ponzi's. I stand to gain nothing from warning others about paycoin besides trying to salvage a little reputation with the crypto community. Paycoin would have failed even if no one warned others about this scam because there exists multiple fundamental problems with the coin and the people running it.  Everyone in the crypto community loses with these types of scams.

You are talking here to someone who long ago established THE WALL OF SHAME precisely for that purpose, not a later day pretended "savior of innocents". You were after payCoin from the get go, NOT because it could be a scam -a foregone conclusion on your part, because you had decided on it before there was not just no evidence (there's still none), but because you were, like so many others, committed to try to stop its progress/success by ANY means necessary-. You had a very clear interest, just like so many others, including those who protested from positions of responsibility in several established coin projects, in provoking the failure of the PayCoin/PayBase project. To the point of making of it an insane, vicious, absolutely unfair crusade of very damaging proportions for crypto in general, not just PayCoin or GAW. Your/their fudding stopped, actually, the Gyft deal, we now know, which not only was originally in place but was also to make PayCoin spendable everywhere AS ADVERTISED. There was -as posted by me here- no SEC investigation. But enough crazy nuts, like you, bothered the SEC and downloaded the request for information that they HAD to investigate... and investigation, mind you, which will bring whatever it brings but it is not a foregone conclusion -as you again use- of ANY wrongdoing at all.

It isn't PayCoin/PayBase what is wrong or causes damage to crypto; it is you and the vicious, sick spreaders of falsehoods for their self serving agenda, the ones that try to legitimize the obvious false accusations and faked documents, the cancer of crypto. Including those despicable, envious representatives of "established coins", shit coins in fact the lot of them. It is YOU who, still, continue the vicious hunting down still with no evidence whatsoever, still with no serious reporting about it from any, any at all, of the reputed net outlets, much less from the serious press who did the damage, who do the damage and make it impossible for a project that was meant to be a gigantic leap forward towards massive adoption, to progress/succeed.

I'd be the first to support any and all indications of possible scams or cons, leveling the playing field against the crooks, anonymous or not who cry FUD at every instance trying to hide their scams. No need of so called solid evidence if we are to have a level playing field AND protect innocents from them, but when you and all those either produce or thoroughly support FALSE, FAKED documents, that's a line that should never be crossed. That's what you have been doing since the get go. NOT warning of "red flags" at all -which would be a positive thing to do-, but supporting the lynching by a vicious mob determine to make the project fail by any means necessary. Actually, being (a very active) part of it. Big difference, comprende?
inBitweTrust

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:08:13 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 09:24:45 PM by inBitweTrust

No need of so called solid evidence if we are to have a level playing field AND protect innocents from them, but when you and all those either produce or thoroughly support FALSE, FAKED documents, that's a line that should never be crossed. That's what you have been doing since the get go. NOT warning of "red flags" at all -which would be a positive thing to do-, but supporting the lynching by a vicious mob determine to make the project fail by any means necessary. Actually, being (a very active) part of it. Big difference, comprende?

Impassioned and a tad paranoid. There is no conspiracy here and I openly have admitted any biases and history of warning people about GAW or any other cloud mining scam organizations. There probably are some paycoin investors who have a personal vendetta against Josh or GAW... I was never burned by GAW so am not one of those individuals.

I agree, that producing false documents is a line that should never be crossed. I am not a utilitarian who believes the ends justify the means. In this case there is so much evidence that there really is no need for anyone to manufacture fake documents.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/257653034/SEC-Subpeona-Josh-Garza-Paycoin-Scam

I don't hate you or wish any ill will to befall you. I do not have a hidden agenda and will openly state what my motivations are. If paycoin held promise for a better future I would be investing in it right along side you. I empathize with you and what you are probably going through now, feeling cheated out of a promised reward and lashing out to the "mob" of concerned citizens around you in an attempt to shore up some value in your investments. You may be tempted to take the gamble and hold out for a bit longer hoping that Josh will eventually come through on some of his promises. Do what you feel is best, but just keep in mind that you are dealing with a highly inflationary currency that has a significant premine and a company that is dependent upon paying a mountain of debt in legal fees, past and current expenses almost entirely with selling paycoin further placing downward pressure upon XPY.

P.s... Personally, I cannot wait to stop thinking about and posting about GAW. This is a tremendous waste of time but this thread needs to be alive with any new evidence in helping warn potential new victims and assist journalists and investigators and any victims who wish to take legal action against GAW . We need to raise our standards in the crypto community, not lower them and I will continue to be equally harsh against any bitcoin companies as well.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:05:59 PM

No need of so called solid evidence if we are to have a level playing field AND protect innocents from them, but when you and all those either produce or thoroughly support FALSE, FAKED documents, that's a line that should never be crossed. That's what you have been doing since the get go. NOT warning of "red flags" at all -which would be a positive thing to do-, but supporting the lynching by a vicious mob determine to make the project fail by any means necessary. Actually, being (a very active) part of it. Big difference, comprende?

Impassioned and a tad paranoid. There is no conspiracy here and I openly have admitted any biases and history of warning people about GAW or any other cloud mining scam organizations. There probably are some paycoin investors who have a personal vendetta against Josh or GAW... I was never burned by GAW so am not one of those individuals.

I agree, that producing false documents is a line that should never be crossed. I am not a utilitarian who believes the ends justify the means. In this case there is so much evidence that there really is no need for anyone to manufacture fake documents.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/257653034/SEC-Subpeona-Josh-Garza-Paycoin-Scam

I don't hate you or wish any ill will to befall you. I do not have a hidden agenda and will openly state what my motivations are. If paycoin held promise for a better future I would be investing in it right along side you. I empathize with you and what you are probably going through now, feeling cheated out of a promised reward and lashing out to the "mob" of concerned citizens around you in an attempt to shore up some value in your investments. You may be tempted to take the gamble and hold out for a bit longer hoping that Josh will eventually come through on some of his promises. Do what you feel is best, but just keep in mind that you are dealing with a highly inflationary currency that has a significant premine and a company that is dependent upon paying a mountain of debt in legal fees, past and current expenses almost entirely with selling paycoin further placing downward pressure upon XPY.

P.s... Personally, I cannot wait to stop thinking about and posting about GAW. This is a tremendous waste of time but this thread needs to be alive with any new evidence in helping warn potential new victims and assist journalists and investigators and any victims who wish to take legal action against GAW . We need to raise our standards in the crypto community, not lower them and I will continue to be equally harsh against any bitcoin companies as well.

See? Once again, a subpoena by the SEC, of all establishments, -you haven't cared to even look up what the SEC is... it is a COMMISSION, not a law enforcement agency, get the difference?- is for you  "...so much evidence that there really is no need for anyone to manufacture fake documents." Right there we can all clearly see the straws you are willing to hang to to keep up with your bloody hunting party...

But first of all, let me make very clear to you that my personal interest in XPY is beyond modest, actually minimal and that overall I have profited from trading it in a significant way, so spare me your BS about understanding what I must be going through, ok?

And no, for whatever twisted reason, you cannot live, you cannot survive without this particular soylent green which is hunting down by any and all means, bar none, XpY. When and if you consider you job done, you will go through a very lengthy period of detox and experience significant withdrawal effect.

perhaps you have chosen to ignore that I have never once stated that XPY is not a con or a scam. I just don't know. No one can now in the realm outside of Garza's closes associate (his brother). That's THE FACT. But, definitely, a subpoena of documents by the SEC is ANYTHING BUT evidence of anything, let along ANY and ALL wrongdoing. As stated in my previous post, the SEC  would not have even known ever what GAW of payCoin/Paybase ever were if a legion of nutcases like you wouldn't have staged the 24/7 twisted campaign, hunt party if you will, to discredit the project by any means, regardless. The SEC is just a hungry-for-money commission, that will look into anything that can mean money for them. Now, probably they will find something to significantly fine GAW for, thus setting a precedent... which, obviously will be appealed and finally settled, paid and big fat lawyer's bills paid too. all at significant cost to GAW... and, ultimately, yes numbnuts, to you and me and the entire crypto community. But that is, some of what BY ANY MEANS exactly mean, right. And the personal and "professional" satisfaction of those representatives of the "established (shit)coins" is well worth the cost right? Except that more that you and them can play that game, and the sharks at the SEC will have tasted blood. And will come for more, PRECISELY from those established (shit) coins with so many skeletons in the closet, from the US to Cambodia and back, the the SEC fees alon e can put a stop to the immense amount of shit that plagues the entire crypto scene. Poetic justice is certainly on the way. You -or them- never intended it. But it is coming nevertheless.

And in the end, despicable actions notwithstanding -and yours and theirs are as despicable as they come-, it all be for the greater good. Ah, karma... It's a bitch.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:16:06 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 10:28:41 PM by rokkyroad

But first of all, let me make very clear to you that my personal interest in XPY is beyond modest, actually minimal

You are very touchy and defensive for a guy with "minimal" interest in Paycoin. How many thousands did Gaw take you for do you have invested? Come on, fess up.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 10:20:42 PM

See? Once again, a subpoena by the SEC, of all establishments, -you haven't cared to even look up what the SEC is... it is a COMMISSION, not a law enforcement agency, get the difference?

LOL

http://www.sec.gov/about/whatwedo.shtml

First and foremost, the SEC is a law enforcement agency.

BTW SEC's Division of Enforcement issued GAW's subpoena.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:20:56 PM

And in the end, despicable actions notwithstanding -and yours and theirs are as despicable as they come-, it all be for the greater good. Ah, karma... It's a bitch.

We cannot delude ourselves and sweep these scams under the rug and pretend they don't exist. Cryptocurrencies should only survive if they better and stronger and not because we hire the right PR firm or hide unpleasant secrets from the rest of the world.

I find it quite funny that you place so much value upon our ability to kill paycoin. All we are doing is saving a few people from being scammed. Paycoin would have crashed regardless because of the inherent problems with GAW, Josh, and the design of the coin. It was always a stillbirth and now represents a decaying fetid carcass. I sincerely hope that I am wrong and that all the evidence is wrong and paycoin delivers on the 20 dollar promise and all the other outlandish promises made.

Have a good day, and best of luck to you sir.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 10:38:55 PM

But first of all, let me make very clear to you that my personal interest in XPY is beyond modest, actually minimal

You are very touchy and defensive for a guy with "minimal" interest in Paycoin. How many thousands did Gaw take you for do you have invested? Come on, fess up.

Actually, I believe him with regard to his own exposure. What he wrote is sufficient motive for a cryptocurrency idealist to get angry.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

inBitweTrust

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:48:08 PM

Actually, I believe him with regard to his own exposure. What he wrote is sufficient motive for a cryptocurrency idealist cynic to get angry.

He is more cynical than idealistic. If cryptocurrency cannot survive criticism and scrutiny and thrive based upon its abilities or merits it deserves to die. This applies equally to bitcoin as well as all alts.

Almost all of the mainstream press is focused on criticizing and attacking bitcoin at the momment and some of the only people going after Paycoin are a few unknown journalists and forum members. If paycoin is so fragile with this much pressure than perhaps it is failing because of a string of broken promises and because of poor design.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 11:05:09 PM

Actually, I believe him with regard to his own exposure. What he wrote is sufficient motive for a cryptocurrency idealist cynic to get angry.

He is more cynical than idealistic. If cryptocurrency cannot survive criticism and scrutiny and thrive based upon its abilities or merits it deserves to die. This applies equally to bitcoin as well as all alts.

Almost all of the mainstream press is focused on criticizing and attacking bitcoin at the momment and some of the only people going after Paycoin are a few unknown journalists and forum members. If paycoin is so fragile with this much pressure than perhaps it is failing because of a string of broken promises and because of poor design.

Fair enough. I was just noting that the usual go-to explanation (i.e., venality) ain't always the case. Since you're already under time pressures, I won't add to them by debating what's "idealistic" and what's "cynical" in this here environment.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:11:12 PM

Hey. I was excited by Paycoin in the formative months too. It had validity. Something produced by a real company with resources rather than the usual run-of-the-mill; kid-in-the-basement projects. I bought into it too.

How can you NOT criticize paycoin. Its been a friggin disaster from start to (almost)finish. I've never witnessed such a blatant shitshow. Big money is involved and a lot of people are going to get hurt and already are. No one caused paycoin to fail but Gaw itself. Blaming anyone else is wrong.

This is no small scale scam/failure/ponzi/whatever. Its going to leave a mark.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:47:54 AM

I doubt anyone posted this yet.  Pretty shocking!

This thing Keeps getting deeper and deeper.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/us/virginia-isis-arrest/

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
inBitweTrust

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:09:25 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 04:19:53 AM by inBitweTrust

Read the full report by clicking through....

http://coinfire.io/2015/03/06/coin-fire-gaw-miners-catches-sec-ftc-irs-dhs-attention/

One of the cornerstones for the investigation and draft enforcement action initially was related to three statements Mr. Garza made online that the Commission felt qualified Mr. Garza’s sales as an illegal securities offering. Enforcement attorneys spent several weeks gathering data for their investigative report that Mr. Garza made several efforts to “scrub” from the Internet.

Mr. Garza stated that a percentage of the profits for ZenPool came from “day trading.” According to various securities laws, the fact that Mr. Garza stated these profits came from day trading created a situation which makes the Hashlet a security. This is the first major cornerstone that the SEC intends on using in a potential enforcement action.

Censorship and willfully trying to cover up crimes:
[..] it is our belief that Mr. Garza has been systematically with the assistance of his employees and “moderation team” been removing large portions of potential evidence from his websites and employing the services of attorneys used to intimidate other sites to remove potential evidence from the public record.

Multiple departments investigating GAW :
The SEC has been sharing documents with the FTC, IRS, FinCen, and even the Department of Homeland Security regarding potential money-laundering and the movement of money to those believed to be actively working with terrorists abroad.

The FTC claims documents interference and a willingness to help promote and propagate the potential scam on the part of Mr. Borchgrevink and a failure to declare funds received to pay for stories without declaring such in violation of current laws in the investigation.
The FTC is also looking specifically at claims of false advertisements regarding the GAW Miners Hashlet service. Detailed internal reports show several instances of alleged false advertisements.

Both GAW, Employees and certain larger investors are being investigated by the IRS:
The IRS has been extensively looking at potential taxation issues for both Mr. Garza and his affiliated companies, in addition to several of the alleged “large investors” in GAW Miners.

The Department of Homeland Security, through a sealed court order, issued a subpoena to TD Bank for all financial transactions from Mr. Garza’s accounts. TD Bank complied with this request and responded with the eventual closure of Mr. Garza’s bank accounts.

Crazy, never expected this , but I suppose "terrorists" could be using paycoin without Josh knowing too:
DHS documents detail an alleged money-laundering operation with Mr. Garza at the center accepting funds “off the books” for XPY from individuals on current banking watch-lists related to anti-terrorism banking issues.
The DHS investigation also names a second individual based in Saudia Arabia as a potential second suspect in money laundering operations

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:29:02 AM

You DO realize that NONE of the quotes you have chosen, NONE, not even your personal comments, NONE OF THEM, is related to XPY? Everything is related to Garza and/or GAW. And, perhaps more importantly, you -AGAIN- use the tried and abused FOREGONE CONCLUSION approach (and why not? There are no consequences so why not just keep on going all the way, right? No danger -so far- of libel and the clap/clap instead of the rest of the bloodthirsty hunters so, once again, why not?). But, just to keep things in perspective, for those who really want to know what's going on here, everything in those "documents" that only one outlet of NO SERIOUS CONSIDERATION -as a matter of fact a single individual IS the outlet-, in the crypto world has posted again and again innuendo, dubious documents, hand selected at best, faked at worst... all of it, all of THEM, have produce POTENTIAL or ALLEGED faults. Since you obviously don't know or care for what "potential" or "alleged" means, do yourself a favor and not only google it but LEARN it. Or not. As long as there are no consequences, you will continue doing what you are doing with total lack of ethic or interest in the truth and with reckless abandon.

As for (the collective YOU) being responsible for sinking PayCoin, unfortunately yes, that is the case. Of course counting with the domino effect provoked by the vicious and unethical and fraudulent hunting down campaign. I mean, Gyft reneged on its agreement for ONLY that reason. That started the whole chain of ALLEGED broken promises -that have not been broken and, as a matter of fact, are top priority for Garza to follow completely-. But yes, Gyft was supoposed to make PayCoin a currency of choice susceptible to be used at Target, Amazon and everywhere else that was claimed. They decided not to stand the heat created by the hunting down bloodthirsty party so that was out. Was it payCoin's fault? was it that it was "badly designed"? We all know the answer to that. Well, congrats KKK boys, you got the job done, not so much because of your vociferous bullshit as for the cowardice of Gyft, but, either way, the result was the same. Karma is a bitch indeed, and Gyft will end up paying its share of the cowardly bargain, no doubt.

And all of this, I repeat, is just to keep things in its proper perspective. I personally -since some seem to be interested- had never any dealings nor interest with either GAW or the Hashlets or even PayBase,. I signed for an account a few days ago, maybe a week ago, and some of my info still seems to be "under consideration" whatever that means. I don't give a crap anymore about that (I will when the vault opens, if it ever does). And I have a few XPY which I have very successfully traded, I repeat, many times in the recent past, enough times to have made some small profit in general. My current holding will not affect me either if valued at $20 or at 2 cents. A nd, once more, my only interest at this point is to set the record straight as to what has transpired in this project, a shameful look, just another one, at the real face of crypto. The face of those that do not hide because their crimes -in their perception- are too old and their coins are "established", no matter how much fraud, insider trading and overall manipulation and just plain shit they have used for their personal profit. Those and their KKK soldiers -like you- are the responsible party of the situation of this project, regardless of what the final outcome will be or who has done what OUTSIDE of XPY. Or even inside. I'd be the first to claim against Garza if he's guilty of anything (XPY related) other than puerile stupidity -of that he is already guilty-. But ONLY in due time and ONLY if he is found to be indeed guilty of any wrongdoing.

It is a big difference, KKK crypto boys. A big, huge difference. And you KNOW it.
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:47:00 AM

Barabbas, you sound like someone who's anally violated by Josh Garza. A.k.a.:

REKT!

Grin  
inBitweTrust

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:12:29 PM

You DO realize that NONE of the quotes you have chosen, NONE, not even your personal comments, NONE OF THEM, is related to XPY? Everything is related to Garza and/or GAW.

All of my quotes are related to paycoin, directly and indirectly. Your arguments are silly because these concerns started as small questions to concerns and redflags 6 months ago and has built up slowly to full on accusations once the evidence was sufficient and GAW failed to properly address the questions.

Get used to the fact there will be conscientious consumers who judge and criticize these "unregulated" and highly questionable securities and companies. We cannot and should not simply wait around for the "proper authorities"  to shutdown these scams as their track record is both inept and slow. There will likely always be scams like this with or without our involvement and with or without regulation. There will always be credulous and greedy sociopaths who invest in these types of scams. All we are doing is warning a few potential victims from making a mistake that could bleed them dry. It is not within our power to convince everyone or prevent these operations from occurring.  

If you already made a ROI , than you are being overly defensive because you either like profiting off these scams and you don't appreciate how we potentially decreased your returns or you are so deluded as to think that no one so scrutinize any company until the CEO is in handcuffs and already prosecuted.  Either way you are appearing as a fool or sociopath to the rest of us. Raise your standards and critical reasoning skills.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:35:24 PM

You DO realize that NONE of the quotes you have chosen, NONE, not even your personal comments, NONE OF THEM, is related to XPY? Everything is related to Garza and/or GAW.

All of my quotes are related to paycoin, directly and indirectly. Your arguments are silly because these concerns started as small questions to concerns and redflags 6 months ago and has built up slowly to full on accusations once the evidence was sufficient and GAW failed to properly address the questions.

Get used to the fact there will be conscientious consumers who judge and criticize these "unregulated" and highly questionable securities and companies. We cannot and should not simply wait around for the "proper authorities"  to shutdown these scams as their track record is both inept and slow. There will likely always be scams like this with or without our involvement and with or without regulation. There will always be credulous and greedy sociopaths who invest in these types of scams. All we are doing is warning a few potential victims from making a mistake that could bleed them dry. It is not within our power to convince everyone or prevent these operations from occurring.  

If you already made a ROI , than you are being overly defensive because you either like profiting off these scams and you don't appreciate how we potentially decreased your returns or you are so deluded as to think that no one so scrutinize any company until the CEO is in handcuffs and already prosecuted.  Either way you are appearing as a fool or sociopath to the rest of us. Raise your standards and critical reasoning skills.

Only "to the rest of us" lynching-KKK-mob-blood-thirsty-hunting-party. Only to those of you.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 03:55:47 PM

Since you obviously don't know or care for what "potential" or "alleged" means, do yourself a favor and not only google it but LEARN it.

I'm pretty sure you're the one who has some learning to catch up on. Like about the SEC. Have you learned already what the SEC does?

And seriously - KKK? Could you be any more of a shithead? Perhaps need some learning about that one too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: