Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Paycoin (XPY) is scam  (Read 79521 times)
Creampuff

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:21:13 PM

I've invested time and money in all of the above,

Been investing a lot of time and money in alts yet have a brand new Bitcointalk account with posts only shilling paycoin?

What are your other usernames on forums besides the cult of hashtalk?

None I tend to stay off of forums like this as they are filled with people like you, that only think the worst of people.

Andy
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:21:55 PM

My answer is... rules of acquisition 97, 181 and 189 Smiley.

Rule of Acquisition 097: Enough… is never enough.
Rule of Acquisition 181: Not even dishonesty can tarnish the shine of profit.
Rule of Acquisition 189: Let others keep their reputation. You keep their latinum.

Not sexy.

Creampuff

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:27:15 PM

LOL ROFL ROLLING ON THE FUCKING FLOOR IN INTENSE LAUGHTER

PayCoin?

LOEGLORLROLFFOLOL

dem "crypto junk" is getting more and more ridiculous as time goes on

~CfA~

So is this thread?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:59:12 PM

Good luck getting this to $20, at around the $18-19 mark you will see the most epic dumping ever.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:11:13 PM

Good luck getting this to $20, at around the $18-19 mark you will see the most epic dumping ever.

That's probably not going be that much epic. From the 12.5 million mined coins GAW and the main supporters holding cca 90% of the coins and some of these supporters are happy to buy more and feed it to stakers. So I guess GAW will have to pay out a big part of its reserve but then they (and their supporters/bagholders) will gain full control over XPY for the next few months and thus the ability to manipulate prices.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:20:30 PM

So I guess GAW will have to pay out a big part of its reserve but then they (and their supporters/bagholders) will gain full control over XPY for the next few months and thus the ability to manipulate prices.

Yes, but what people should be asking themselves is how are GAW's salaries going to be paid and the affiliate program going to be paid off of this high inflation coin?

With no major merchant adoption and no good reasons to adopt than there isn't going to be a huge influx of new users supporting the ecosystem.

This will all end very badly as their is too much hype and not enough organic growth.

You can see this is all Marketing fluff because the botched rollout process, 3 last minute hardforks because they used the wrong peercoin fork, and multiple technical problems.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:17:04 PM

GAW still have it's mining business. ...and don't forget lot's of ppl there just gave back their miners in exchange for hashstakers, what effectively means that they gave it back to GAW for free. As GAW have plenty of free mining gear now they can support their XPY business for peanuts.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:25:50 PM

GAW still have it's mining business. ...and don't forget lot's of ppl there just gave back their miners in exchange for hashstakers, what effectively means that they gave it back to GAW for free. As GAW have plenty of free mining gear now they can support their XPY business for peanuts.

Plenty of mining gear? 5PH confirmed, and perhaps a bit more which is likely being sold off...
https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201412171033028658LE40FU705ED

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:33:04 PM

LOL ROFL ROLLING ON THE FUCKING FLOOR IN INTENSE LAUGHTER

PayCoin?

LOEGLORLROLFFOLOL

dem "crypto junk" is getting more and more ridiculous as time goes on

~CfA~

So is this thread?

This thread never had a chance. Smiley So is PayCoin to say the truth Smiley

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
Unitus

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:14:55 PM

the only people supporting XPY are newbie accounts

that should tell you something.

PS. if you dont know what that means then you should just leave this forum and never return because it is not for you.

My being a newb on these particular forums doesn't make what I said invalid. There are various ways to keep involved in coins, this is not the only place people talk crypto. I've actually had this account for a while, just haven't posted until now. I just thought maybe someone would like to hear things from a person who has actually been invested in this coin since the beginning.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:18:38 PM

Scam or not I'm more interested if gay will achieve this $20.00 floor

I don't own any, but it's fun to watch this
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:20:27 PM

My being a newb on these particular forums doesn't make what I said invalid. There are various ways to keep involved in coins, this is not the only place people talk crypto.

Correct.

I've actually had this account for a while, just haven't posted until now.

False, this is a brand new account. You would have more credibility if you were a lurker for 1 yrs + but a new account and shilling out paycoin immediately looks bad:

Date Registered:    September 25, 2014, 06:20:38 PM

Unitus

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:44:23 PM

My being a newb on these particular forums doesn't make what I said invalid. There are various ways to keep involved in coins, this is not the only place people talk crypto.

Correct.

I've actually had this account for a while, just haven't posted until now.

False, this is a brand new account. You would have more credibility if you were a lurker for 1 yrs + but a new account and shilling out paycoin immediately looks bad:

Date Registered:    September 25, 2014, 06:20:38 PM

Not false, 3 months qualifies for a "while" in my book, I wasn't really being specific on time with that claim. That's fine, I get and respect the trust system on these forums. It makes sense to have and use this to a certain degree, but I assure you I am real and I invest in other coins as well, I just don't like when people slam a good coin and call it a scam when that is not true. Anyway, I have a busy life and can't sit here all day defending paycoin, I'm invested, I think it's a good coin, most definitely not a scam, but they don't pay me for promoting the coin. You can do whatever you want with your money.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:50:01 PM

This is how Josh manipulates his clients :

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25119/gaw-is-about-to-move-the-market
https://archive.today/erGhz

Quote from: GAWCEO
I have heard many of you ask:

Since Paybase will buy our coins at $20, what's stopping me from buying now at a lower price and selling?

The answer is: all the enterprise accounts we just set up at all the major exchanges. We are going to start aggressively pushing the market up ourselves.

Want to know how we will offer a $20 floor? The answer is easy. We will move the market with our buying power. The market will be above the floor.

Plus, all the coins purchased on Paybase will be purchased from the market!

While the delay for Paybase is unfortunate, it does have a silver lining.

Monday marks the first week day for POS.

It's show time.

My little bots are everywhere.

@Allen1980s I threw the one up ok cryptsy. Just for you

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25190/what-floor
https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/547037721727107072
https://archive.today/CVIza

Did someone say something about a floor? Smiley

Target price is $25.

$25 is where we take a breath #XPY

Indicating that he is directly manipulating the market for a target price of 25USD instead of 20USD to get more of his existing clients and new greedy victims to buy in. Over the last 5 hours we have seen his wall shoot the market up to ~16USD to than crash to around ~13.8USD far short of 25 dollar wall. They are combining the spam marketing promotion with social marketing hype to feed off of their quick market manipulation which is trivial to do with such thin volume.

Than he goes on to hedge his bets from the disappointing turnout by making comments like this:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25210/i-am-calling-on-you

I am calling on you not to look at XPY as a stock or profit vehicle.

That's the exact thinking that makes BTC the way it is.

XPY is a currency; it should be treated like you treat your cash. Spend it on things.

Right now, rather than play the market to make a quick buck, call friends and store owners.

Paycoin happens when we work together, and it will mean setting aside some short-term upsides.

We have done a lot of work to get XPY here.

I am calling on the community to rise to this challenge.

I appreciate your belief in mining HPs to make this day happen. But the truth is, it's far from the first time others have invested in a coin.

So let's pat ourselves on the back and move on to the stage where most coins fail.

Let's do the thing no one has ever done, let's forego short-term profit to make this something bigger than ourselves.

I know many of you need access to cash, so I am not asking those of you.

Keep in what you can, and stand behind XPY.

Now is when it matters most.

Which is ridiculous because there has been practically no merchant adoption of the coin(Another lie / exaggeration by Josh) and paybase still isn't open so he is asking people to spend it on things when they cannot while simultaneously pumping it as a get rich scheme with that spam blast and than chastising people for treating XPY like a profit vehicle.  

You are being manipulated and this is going to end badly.

favelle75

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:13:42 PM

Scam scam scam auto repeat a million times scam, you are people need a hobbie and as usual you have no proof to fill the pudding do you sweetcheeks? I smell another jealous little lady.. What motivates you to call out scams? I am interested because i see it all the time, should we just stay away from all alt coins altogether as they are all scams to someone who has not made a bob or two........... I wait for your proof  Roll Eyes  

If you really think that this coin it not only developed to make the owners of GAW rich than you are pretty naiv. Interestesting to see that only newbie accounts are supporting it. And no, you should not stay from alll altcoin altogether but from premined sold in auction coins.

And my motivation is to protect people of censoring scumbags.

Newbie account?  I've been here for almost 2 years, and lurking for longer. Pretty sure I'm not a newbie account.

People cry scam for 3 reasons:

1) It actually IS a scam
2) They don't understand it
3) They didn't get in on it or it threatens their other investments (coins)

This thread and the many others are going to be HILARIOUS to re-visit in a 6 months time. I guarantee it.

I'll also say this, 3-4 years later, for the newbie to go and get and trade it Bitcoins, there are simply too many hoops to jump through. Paycoin is making that easy. It is doing what Bitcoin was SUPPOSED to do.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:15:56 PM

BTW until now XPY have been a profitable scam for me Smiley.

Ponzi's typically are profitable for a small group of people.

So far I see a botched launch, moving goalposts, lies, exaggerations, and further delays.... we will see how this story turns out over the next month.

In other words, pretty much 2014 for Bitcoin then?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

I've invested time and money in all of the above,

Been investing a lot of time and money in alts yet have a brand new Bitcointalk account with posts only shilling paycoin?

What are your other usernames on forums besides the cult of hashtalk?

None I tend to stay off of forums like this as they are filled with people like you, that only think the worst of people.

Andy

Ha ha, this! While I don't let the weenies dictate where I spend my time, I totally agree. Forums are a dying mess simply because of the people you talk about. Rather than discussing the issues they may have with Paycoin (like an adult), they'll just post "scam!", or endless memes or some other garbage because they think it makes them look smart or funny. There's very few forums out there where if you have a differing opinion, you can discuss it normally without hostility. This isn't one of those places, obviously.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

the only people supporting XPY are newbie accounts

that should tell you something.

PS. if you dont know what that means then you should just leave this forum and never return because it is not for you.

My being a newb on these particular forums doesn't make what I said invalid. There are various ways to keep involved in coins, this is not the only place people talk crypto. I've actually had this account for a while, just haven't posted until now. I just thought maybe someone would like to hear things from a person who has actually been invested in this coin since the beginning.

Wait, you mean someone with ACTUAL first hand experience with the company/coin?  No way! Not in this forum! We state our opinions and just that. Facts are not welcome. Not when we have hearsay and fear mongering on our side!

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:25:36 PM

So far I see a botched launch, moving goalposts, lies, exaggerations, and further delays.... we will see how this story turns out over the next month.

Really, ... you really don't see the difference? Please point me towards the CEO of Bitcoin so I can criticize his comments. I have been equally critical of many bitcoin businesses and just as brutal attacking them when they lie or use deceptive marketing.

This is about ethics, and whether or not Paycoin is successful their tactics , exaggerations, and lies that got them there are what is being criticized.

Read my criticisms and tell me if you think that manipulating people like that is fine? There is very thin volume there , why can't he follow through and bring XPY to 20usd let alone his 25 usd target? Whats the difference in him doing it now when he has to do it whenever paybase launches regardless? All I see is a single pump to 16 and a dead cat bounce.

Creampuff

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:28:44 PM

Really, ... you really don't see the difference? Please point me towards the CEO of Bitcoin so I can criticize his comments. I have been equally critical of many bitcoin businesses and just as brutal attacking them when they lie or use deceptive marketing.

This is about ethics, and whether or not Paycoin is successful their tactics , exaggerations, and lies that got them there are what is being criticized.

Read my criticisms and tell me if you think that manipulating people like that is fine? There is very thin volume there , why can't he follow through and bring XPY to 20usd let alone his 25 usd target? Whats the difference in him doing it now when he has to do it whenever paybase launches regardless? All I see is a single pump to 16 and a dead cat bounce.

No offence here but play fair, the coin is at £13.99 less then a week in... now the forth most traded coin in the world.
Scam or not I think the whole team behind it and the customers involved deserve a little more respect for what they / we have just done.

Say what you will I and thousands like me fully intend on using Paycoin as it was intended to be used, a means of trade.

Now can we please move on from this septic pit of he said she said.

Andy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: