Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542983 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:48:07 AM

In the US, we would call a Savings and Loan (Bank) owned
by the customers a "Credit Union". Nice to see they are
available in other countries also.

"A credit union is a member-owned financial co-operative. These
institutions are created and operated by their members and profits
are shared amongst the owners."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 05:26:45 AM

In the US, we would call a Savings and Loan (Bank) owned
by the customers a "Credit Union". Nice to see they are
available in other countries also.

"A credit union is a member-owned financial co-operative. These
institutions are created and operated by their members and profits
are shared amongst the owners."

exactly looks, like we are talking abut the same thing.
Of course co-operatives, can have many policies that are no different to normal banks.

But GLS bank is founded direct out of the anthroposophic community.

have fun
Matthias

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:17:45 PM

Great to see that you stick to your principles while being economical successful ! That's a not just a coin I invested in ... it's the idea behind

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:07:27 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 10:26:57 PM by szenekonzept

Great to see that you stick to your principles while being economical successful ! That's a not just a coin I invested in ... it's the idea behind

thank you very much. I am happy to witness, the picture is starting to get clearer.
I was aware it would need time (and still will), because we are combining technology with "soft goals".
Which is not only unusual in crypto, but also easy to say, difficult to do and even more difficult to prove this intention.
Only our action can proof us right.

WE have to prove, that there is not only a plan part of this coin,
but this coin is also part of a plan.

Buddhists are have a nice picture, they call this a vehicle.
Taking that picture, there is a reason, why we like to make this coin as great and as successful, as we can:
Only vehicles, that are working well, are able to do their job.

Using the technology and money to shape society, has gotten nearly forgotten over the path of passion,
for all kinds of innovations and we have been right to enjoy these great times and all these ongoing great solutions..
With Europecoin we like to express, combine, shape and enjoy technology, society and the act of innovating,
at the same time, in one networked and open community project, called Europecoin.

To make this picture even clearer and to spread it also via Amazon,
i'd like to announce, i asked a team of writers, that already have done a great job for various coins,
to write a book and to publish it on Amazon.

I used the last two days to give them a picture of our community and a list of links to do some research.
They get one BTC as a payment and you can donate, if you like this idea.
Anyway i promised them to pay any missing amount from my private funds.

DONATIONS TO
1CRLy4xUZbh9rj2GPANiNNBZGZKRKLYYwJ

thank you
and have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

INFO

our Server is down and its my fault (i forgot a bill).
We will be back till tomorrow, they say.
hell, this was freaking unprofessional.

sorry for that
Matthias Wink

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:47:39 PM

Not a huge Fan of dat Botnet Algo here.

Its not fair at all and mostly ends up with a huge Dump in the End.

Destributition should be as fair and smooth as possible.
Current Algo will cause massive Hickups in the Future imo.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:50:21 PM

Explain us the huge dump???

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:03:39 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 06:13:44 PM by Rumhurius

Some guys will ether hoard their Coins and sell them all over a Pump or they sell them all the Time.
They usually get 70-90% of mined Coins and thats for free.
These Dumps over a massive Uptrend can cause a lot of longterm Damage.

Ether Way its not a good Thing when somebody gets that Percentage of mined Coins for free.

Dont get me wrong i like this Coin, simply dont like that Algo and CPU only Coins in general.
Zcash for Example does a much better job with the (heavy on the Ram) CPU Part of their Dual Mining Algo imo.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

Some guys will ether hoard their Coins and sell them all over a Pump or they sell them all the Time.

Ether Way its not a good Thing when somebody gets that Percentage of mined Coins for free.

Dont get me wrong i like this Coin, simply dont like that Algo and CPU only Coins in general.
Zcash for Example does a much better job with the (heavy on the Ram) CPU Part of their Dual Mining Algo imo.

• Free coins are only 2.5% p.a. - and only, if they remove every month their coins...now have a look at Richlist...you see a lot of wallets, which never moved their coins after 1 month.
  • I am happy, that ERC is not trying to hype anonymous characters like ZCash, even if her sister BitSend could do that though.
  • 70-90%??? We have 1 new ERC with every block. Actually we have around <60k blocks. If 90%, so they would reach 54k coins. Our market can absorb this actually.
  • You forgot to read all projects, ERC is in. I would love it, if this guy would flood the market with his ERC in the future. Because this would significantly push values on all blockchainbased coins, which are connected on the Internet of Coins/Fedchain.

You shouldnt fear bad moves here. Even with ups and downs, the increasing volume will ruling this coin.

Greetz

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:18:33 PM

thank you very much. I am happy to witness, the picture is starting to get clearer.
I was aware it would need time (and still will), because we are combining technology with "soft goals".
Which is not only unusual in crypto, but also easy to say, difficult to do and even more difficult to prove this intention.
Only our action can proof us right.

WE have to prove, that there is not only a plan part of this coin,
but this coin is also part of a plan.

Buddhists are have a nice picture, they call this a vehicle.
Taking that picture, there is a reason, why we like to make this coin as great and as successful, as we can:
Only vehicles, that are working well, are able to do their job.

Using the technology and money to shape society, has gotten nearly forgotten over the path of passion,
for all kinds of innovations and we have been right to enjoy these great times and all these ongoing great solutions..
With Europecoin we like to express, combine, shape and enjoy technology, society and the act of innovating,
at the same time, in one networked and open community project, called Europecoin.

To make this picture even clearer and to spread it also via Amazon,
i'd like to announce, i asked a team of writers, that already have done a great job for various coins,
to write a book and to publish it on Amazon.

I used the last two days to give them a picture of our community and a list of links to do some research.
They get one BTC as a payment and you can donate, if you like this idea.
Anyway i promised them to pay any missing amount from my private funds.

DONATIONS TO

thank you
and have fun
Matthias

Thank you Matthias.  I am looking forward to the beginning of research into Europecoin. 
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

1) RAM USE

You positively mentioned the ram-use funktion in Z-Cash. Your description sounds exactly like what Europecoin does.   
The "technical incorrect" term "Ram-Mining" describes that feature. (Specs are on the bottom of our OP)
Our Algo uses 1024 MB Ram per core. I also recommend to have a deeper look at our re-targeting mechanism,   
which stands out from any other coin except Bitsend. Feel free to tell me, if these information's are solving your concerns,   
i am interested in your opinion and i am always open to find out about ways to improve.

2) Some more thought about dumping:

Despite the fact that dumps are not an issue, because a coin has to survive any challenge.
If a dump feels like doing harm to a coin, its not the dump, which is the problem, its having not enough buyers, whats the problem.
Given that, we are working hard to improve, i am far from satisfied  with current buy support. We still have plenty of work to do.

3) Distribution in terms of dumping
But even with the current buy support, our distribution is very low and the amount of coins, that are being issued,
cannot really do any harm to our markets, even more we have already handled quite epic dumps without any real problems.

4) blaming dumps, a bad policy among maintainers to shift responsibility
But as i said, dumps are not responsible for ANY coins problems, WE are responsible to generate enough buy support.
I feel blaming dumps is a to often used by other maintainers, to distract from own failures. There is only ONE group of people, who is responsible
for the well being of this coin: The team of maintainers with the help of the community (like you).
Markets are free to do anything they want to our coin, we will take it as a friendly challenge to deal with it.
Being always responsible for the state of our coin is the most sustainable way to sty in control.

Coins, that can't survive even the markets of their own community, will not be able to win all those battles, needed to survive.
Every challenge, this movement has seen today, will look like ridiculous childsplay,
compared to what we will have to face in the coming 2-3 years to come. I am looking forward this adventure.
The race didn't yet begin.

thank you for your question and i am looking forward to read your thoughts
its fun
Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 07:57:15 PM

CPU algo more vulnerable to botnets because every PC (even infected ones) have a CPU
GPU algo more vulnerable to profitswitching multipools (like nicehash)
ASIC means noone who dont buy expensive specialized gear can mine and diff race might be faster than ROI
FPGA means u need have access to rare gear and coding skills

any path is a valid path to mine and each have advantage and disadvantage

the real question is people mine to sell or people mine to keep
and the answer on this deepends not on mining technology it deepens on trust in a coin uptrend

if people trust in a uptrend they will keep if they belive in instant sell to secure mining income then they will sell

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 10:31:59 PM

Only let you know...YOU ALL ARE WELCOME HERE:

Greetz
Steve
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:53:42 AM

Still very glad this coin is doing excellent, very good community and exceptional  dev team.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

Still very glad this coin is doing excellent, very good community and exceptional  dev team.

thank you very much, nice, you are passing by and you are still having an eye on us.
Our  project is evolving nice. people, like you, who have been in early, are knowing: Everything we are,
has been evolving out of our work. In fact you could say: The project created us, more than we created the project.
Founded by a loose idea, of whats wrong around us, the daily work was the motor, that made us learn, what has to be done
and what is the role for Europecoin, to contribute to a better society. That said:
We are also aware, why we didn't reach the peoples mind in the beginning, and why we are able to reach them now.
Our Ideas, concepts, minds and therefore our actions have gone through an "unblurring" process from complete "try-and-error" randomness,
to much more thoughtful and focused environment building.
And because we did this publicly, everybody can research about our intentions.
The most important key of this total honesty has been, to give a clear picture to ourself.
We will continue to cultivate this kind of open creativity.

concepts can't replace policy,
but policy can create concepts
thank you for this journey and the fun to come
Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:14:40 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 11:09:57 AM by szenekonzept

The Book Team has finished their Cover Ideas.

Which book? We asked a team, to write a book about Europecoin and we will publish it on Amazon.
I have given them informations and have had a conversation, where i told our story.
They are currently crawling through the links and then, they will write the book,
by orienting on our threads timelines, beginning with the old start 2014 - then our takeover and so on ...

YOU CAN SUPPORT THEIR WORK BY DONATING TO THEIR BTC ADDRESS:

DONATIONS TO

I will publish a voting on top of this thread, to let you decide.
The voting will run until the bookteam needs a decision and goes with the result,
at that present moment

have fun
Matthias Grin

kz3d8fc7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:24:55 AM

Blue logo is not visible on most of the backgrounds except on the last one. Should the background be changed or emphasize the logo different way?
I choose nr 4 because of that.
jytou

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

Blue logo is not visible on most of the backgrounds except on the last one.
+1
Nr 2 and 3 have such contrasted background that anything you'll put on top of them will be hard to read.
As for Nr 1, you could simply outline the logo with a thin white border, for instance, to make it visible. And you could do the same for Nr 4.
Otherwise they are great!

EDIT: I see most people voted for Nr3, which makes sense (Europe). But the high contrast of the background will make it impossible to read anything and see the logo. You have to do something with the background's contrast and also enhance the contrast of the foreground.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:38:09 AM

We were concerned about how well the coin logo is visible too.  Here is a better version of the third cover design:

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 12:06:44 PM

Blue logo is not visible on most of the backgrounds except on the last one. Should the background be changed or emphasize the logo different way?
I choose nr 4 because of that.

Yes i am having the same feeling about the background: It looks a bit "psycedelic" Grin
On the other hand, i think, it its a good idea to make  the cover fit with the already existing books of this series.

By the way:

I see, my initial donation, seems to be the only one, they received yet.
Europecoin never ever asked anybody for a single cent and we never will.
But these guys are a third party, who showed engagement for our project and they are doing a honest work.
I would love to give them a nice picture about the friendliness or our community.

changing the world starts with generosity,
it does not even cost big money, to show some respect to their work:

YOU CAN SUPPORT THEIR WORK BY DONATING TO THEIR BTC ADDRESS:

DONATIONS TO

thank you
have fun
Matthias ;-)

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: