Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542880 times)
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:58:47 AM

Anyone know what is happening at Bittrex?

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com

I guess that if the current volume levels continue into next week it will not be delisted. How often do Bittrex review these things?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:34:55 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com

I guess that if the current volume levels continue into next week it will not be delisted. How often do Bittrex review these things?

We are already in contacts with bittrex.
The first hurdle is done: We have contacted the support of bittrex.

All what you can do is to generate more volume...

sell 100 erc and buy 100 erc and so on...if we all do that, we have enough volume on bittrex.

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 12:08:39 PM

We are already in contacts with bittrex.
The first hurdle is done: We have contacted the support of bittrex.

All what you can do is to generate more volume...

sell 100 erc and buy 100 erc and so on...if we all do that, we have enough volume on bittrex.

Greetz
Steve

They have the crazy idea, that this is a message to "motivate" people.
Some kind of a chilling effect doesn't belong to their range of possibilities.
But that's like it is, things are always influenced by your point of view :-)
We can deal with it. And because we already talked to them its nothing else,
 as a buy opportunity.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:42:57 AM

Opened my old wallet 1st time since swap to help
those who might need another connection.
Synced right up - no problem. Will leave it running
for a couple weeks.
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:29:59 PM

Overview
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21000833/ERC/Swap/Swap%20Public.txt

Blockexplorer

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/erc3/

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 03:33:47 AM

Fasten Seatbelts!

Some weeks of hard works have passed, we are moving.
There will be a new announcement about "Federated Blockchains", Europecoins Role on this project,
a ground breaking partnership, some press and much more.
A new paper is ready for publishing and i am just finishing some negotiations, to make sure,
i am sharing the right details. Prepare, for new excitement.

There are two or three PMs unanswered, i am heading back to you this week

have fun
Matthias

Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:03:36 AM

Looking forward to hearing what the announcement will be.

Was wondering what had happened to it as it popped up on twitter several days ago.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:32:09 PM

Looking forward to hearing what the announcement will be.

Was wondering what had happened to it as it popped up on twitter several days ago.

Yeah at that time i had the features done and after this tweet,
we suddenly have gotten aware of the fact, this is the best moment to manifest  
a long time planned partnership. That made me delay the release of the paper and to
discuss the opportunities with our partner (they are partners anyway but now we may be planning deeper).

Yo that was somehow fishy to explain without telling the facts,
maybe i should enter politics with that one lol
WATCH OUT

have fun
Matthias

neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 11:38:28 PM

personal hello as I convert the erc erc to v3 Huh Huh

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:06:40 AM

personal hello as I convert the erc erc to v3 Huh Huh

Hy welcome, you are from Brasil right?

Please head over to our upgrade guide:
http://www.europecoin.eu.org/component/content/article/123-europecoin-knowledge-base/802-europecoin-v3-upgrade-guide

everything is explained there.
If you have problems to understand the language, or the process,
feel free to ask, we are here to help.

have fun
Matthias Grin

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:46:38 PM

Overview
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21000833/ERC/Swap/Swap%20Public.txt

Blockexplorer

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/erc3/

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 03:17:40 PM

Stay crazy be Epic

Negotiations are going on today, but see a preview here!

IN ONE HOUR!

have fun Grin
Matthias

nfigueir

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:26:12 PM

eagerly waiting for the news  Cool

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:28:44 PM

A Federated-Blockchains-a-like Altoin, Bitcoin to Anything Paymentgateway
with cross Social Media integration and Internet-of-Things Servicebus
as a first step towards "Federated Blockchains"

You can see this Solution as an outcome of my way to "Federated Blockchains" enlightenment.
While having tryed to find developers, to engage for "Federated Blockchain", i already worked on a "Plan B" to achieve my goals.
Now i have discovered and tested the tools, that are enabling me, to get it done.
I am a fan of doing big things in  steps, by achieving a first function and then to use it,
to leverage the next step.So, my friends, I'm slowly back into coding, lets see how it goes.

So lets start over again step by step,

breaking the goal down in many easy tasks of research-learn-do.
I have to get a bit more patient, but i started this, to see it happening soon. Fast Forward!

From here it will be helpful, to know the Federated Blockchains Whitepaper, to be able to understand and see the whole vision,
but because of the breaking down of the concept into achievement steps, you will still be able to understand the road and the product,
without knowing the paper.

When planning our new gateway sytem,

it is a good idea, to remember our Federated Blockchains Paper, because the gateway should be developed with this Paper in mind, to be efficient.
So our Gateway should be able to be used as a Federated Blockchains component later. And it doesn't harm, if it would sport some more featured, we will need then.
So lets reconsider Federated Blockchains and break it down to its components and then lets ad two months of additional thought process, I had:

Servicebus

with these Base APPS
(APPS are  Coins, Blockchains, Service, IoT Devices, Point-of-Sales Devices, exchanges, converters ...)

- Cross APPs payment, broken down into SERVICES, CONVERTERS, PLUGINS  (Coins are also APPS)

- Cross RPC communication protocols (broken down into PLUGINS, CONVERTERS, SERVERS)

- Cross Coin/Payment/Device IoT servicebus (BROKE DOWN AS IoT-standart defines)

Communicationbus

- Cross Wallet/Service encapsulated User Communication

- Social Network API receivers

- Third Party Payment Processors receivers

- Blockchain receivers and APIs to share functions and data

Now Back to our Payment system.

Now some words to what i am intending to build and which technology to use.

In the coming years there will be a point, where we will not differentiate among ioT, apps or even users any more.
There will be just command~, data~ and validation pipes with endpoints and everything will just be an app.

For the first step, i would like to build a payment gateway provider with
ioT standart compliant servicebus, social media~, app-chains~ and third-party (payment providers, APIs ...) integration.
(They will per dedault integrate into each other anyway in the coming years).

I have choosen to use lavarel as a base  framework.

... and guess what: I have a first running (alpha state) system on my test system.

It has already all the features I have hoped to achieve,
except of the last mile to Fiat, because this has to be made with a contractor. So i am currently working on some extra features.
One is also ready (but alpha),
its the integration into following services:

23andme, 37Signals, 500px, AngelList, App.net, Asana, Bit.ly, Box, Buffer, CampaignMonitor, Cheddar, Coinbase,
ConstantContact, Coursera, Dailymile, Dailymotion, Deezer, deviantART, DigitalOcean, Discord, Disqus, Douban, Dribbble, Dropbox, Envato, Etsy, Eventbrite, Everyplay,
EyeEm, Fitbit, Flickr, Foursquare, GitLab, Goodreads, Google+, Heroku, Hitbox, Human API, Imgur, Instagram, Jawbone, Jira, Kakao, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Medium, Meetup,
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Live, Mixcloud, Moves, Naver, Paymill, PayPal, PayPal Sandbox, Pinterest, Podio, Pushbullet, QQ, Rdio, Readability, Reddit, RunKeeper,
SalesForce, Slack, SoundCloud, SharePoint, Spotify, StackExchange, Steam, StockTwits, Strava, Stripe, Trello, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Uber, Venmo, VersionOne, Vimeo,
VKontakte, Weibo, Weixin, Weixin Web, WordPress, Xing, xREL, Yahoo, Yammer, Yandex, YouTube, Zendesk.

At the moment I am working on an IoT Standard Compliant Service Bus and on an integration with a new partner:
We are planning and discussing the joined development and integrating the ...... to be continued after Negotiations

have fun
Matthias

nfigueir

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:38:04 PM

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for the time to write this but I must confess... I am lost  Huh

Can you put in more simple terms what will this platform allow a user to do using some examples?

Also, how can the community help you in achieving those goals?

Nuno

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 06:07:08 PM

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for the time to write this but I must confess... I am lost  Huh

Can you put in more simple terms what will this platform allow a user to do using some examples?

Also, how can the community help you in achieving those goals?

Nuno

Thank you for your interest

Its a Payment Network in pre Alpha State

1) You will be able to pay from ERC and other Cryptos to any target in SEPA (Banktranfer), FIAT (EURO, DOLLAR), Bitcoin and more

2) You will be able to connect Payments to

23andme, 37Signals, 500px, AngelList, App.net, Asana, Bit.ly, Box, Buffer, CampaignMonitor, Cheddar, Coinbase,
ConstantContact, Coursera, Dailymile, Dailymotion, Deezer, deviantART, DigitalOcean, Discord, Disqus, Douban, Dribbble, Dropbox, Envato, Etsy, Eventbrite, Everyplay,
EyeEm, Fitbit, Flickr, Foursquare, GitLab, Goodreads, Google+, Heroku, Hitbox, Human API, Imgur, Instagram, Jawbone, Jira, Kakao, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Medium, Meetup,
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Live, Mixcloud, Moves, Naver, Paymill, PayPal, PayPal Sandbox, Pinterest, Podio, Pushbullet, QQ, Rdio, Readability, Reddit, RunKeeper,
SalesForce, Slack, SoundCloud, SharePoint, Spotify, StackExchange, Steam, StockTwits, Strava, Stripe, Trello, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Uber, Venmo, VersionOne, Vimeo,
VKontakte, Weibo, Weixin, Weixin Web, WordPress, Xing, xREL, Yahoo, Yammer, Yandex, YouTube, Zendesk.

3) you will be able to use it for payments inside a Internet-of-Things Grid

4) you will be able to use the API to connect other services of choice

5) you will be able to use Apps on the Grid

6) you will be able to offer Apps and Services yourself on the Grid

as soon its ready, it will represent about 50/60 percent of my Federated Blockchains Vision.

hope thats a bit easier to understand, i know its confusing,
if you are still lost feel free to ask

have fun
Matthias

nfigueir

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:38:22 PM

Ok, i think i understand the concept a bit better, however, from an ERC point of view what is the advantage it has regarding any other coin that can be used on that payment system.

Is ERC being used as a part of the backbone to guarantee the transactions?

Essentially it is not obvious for me why should I have ERC coins instead of any other coin I. That eco system.

Tks

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:57:26 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 07:07:29 PM by Kazadar

That sounds quite ambitious. Looking forward to seing it in use.

Payments are always a nice thing, but do you have any other examples of interesting ways to use it.

I am thinking there must be some cool ways of using the combined service.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 07:58:48 PM

Ok, i think i understand the concept a bit better, however, from an ERC point of view what is the advantage it has regarding any other coin that can be used on that payment system.

Is ERC being used as a part of the backbone to guarantee the transactions?

Essentially it is not obvious for me why should I have ERC coins instead of any other coin I. That eco system.

Tks

Ah yes, understand. I am often witnessing this kind of "where is the catch" moment" when it comes to Europecoin.
We are all conditioned, that market domination comes from having features while others being excluded from being able to have those features too.
Its the classical market model since hundreds, if not thousands, of years. But we (and Bitcoin) are here to change exactly that.
And we are doing it also, but not only, for unselfish reasons.
We do it because its the better, more sustainable and more powerful strategy for all: markets, us and humanity
So please give me the favour, to explain, why i think different about the question, of how to be unique or how to be in a unique market position.
Two things have been influencing me in a way that formed a different picture:

1) Witnessing and living the movements and relationships of crowds during over 10 years as search-engine expert.
2) The legendary book "the cathedral and the bazaar"

I am sure exclusive features are good in the short term or in terms of speculation.
But which part of IT and Software industries is ruling the planet? Though the fight around this question isn't over,
its increasingly the open software part of this economy and even open hardware is catching up quickly.
This industry has proven that even if you enable everybody, to do the same, as you are able to do,
the SOURCE is always in the leading position. And there is a reason why and there is more:
If you  try to be unique through exclusion, you are forced to build barriers, that are always leading to centralisation of powers,
sooner or later and you will reach a point, where you will be forced, to defend your position through some kind of violence.
Its the essence of all problems we are having in this world.
On the other hand a house of open doors is placing itself in a kind of "soft central" position,
through being deeper interconnected than those, who are connecting to, or through, its open doors.
This form of interconnection is the real future force of market domination.

And this is what we are doing, seeking our market domination by being a gateway, as a team through collaboration
and as projects though sharing and enabling everybody around us.
And if you still think this may be wishfull thinking, ask any mathematician and he will proof me right.
The trick is not to be in the centre of the market, but to BE the market

thank you for reading
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:10:50 PM

That sounds quite ambitious. Looking forward to seing it in use.

Payments are always a nice thing, but do you have any other examples of interesting ways to use it.

I am thinking there must be some cool ways of using the combined service.

100% agree Smiley
Not only some cool ways, but millions.
Some abstract glimpses on the long term idea, how to get there, are in my federated blockchains whitepaper:

http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/

have fun
Matthias

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: