Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:05:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH  (Read 450935 times)
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:11:44 PM

I still find it hard to believe they would sell at a loss. Not a good way to stay in business.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

I still find it hard to believe they would sell at a loss. Not a good way to stay in business.

Hard to believe yes... but SP was wanting to jump into next gen.  I don't think they wanted to do like Avalon on 4.1 and slowly sell out.  They were ready to get out of home consumer market.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 11:02:17 PM

The difference was Spondoolies were selling at a horrific loss, which isn't good for anyone.
... except for your current benefactor, which killed Spondoolies off by undercutting them on price, and then started price-raping customers when they became the only game left in town, amirite ?
So you're saying its Bitmain's fault that Spondoolies got it wrong with the SP20 and chose to sell them off at a significant loss in order to generate cash?
Yes. I believe Bitmain's price manipulation was a contributing factor that resulted in SPTech selling their SP20's at a loss.

... I was in part the one deciding prices for the S5, it tracked the SP20 and didn't lead it. Every price decrease was initiated by Spondoolies as they wanted to sell out fast rather than for a sensible price. They also appeared to have 100s and 100s and 100s in stock at one time which isn't compatible with their no self mining model.

TTravis

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:11:48 PM

Well, they are quick to up their price, but the Dragon Boat Festival announcement is still there.  Good to know they are on top of things!

Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:46:59 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 12:57:47 AM by toptek

I can understand the full S5 going up but not a part .

I am told this about on June 13 th then today

Hello sir,

price is 165$ per hash pcb.
and if you are returning damaged hash pcb then it is 150$.

best regards,
Bitmain_Z

I'm told this

(12:22:13 AM) Bitmain_D: Price for S5 hash is $189 + $15 shipping
(12:22:57 AM) Bitmain: i was told 150$ thatg including shipping with the old board

Then we talk some

I am told this price 165$ per hash pcb with the Damaged board + shipping, I  might Have bought it for 165 then they slip in the 15 dollars shipping it is in the US will be coming from them in the US to me in the US. I'M also told it was 25 off but when i was gonna buy it back in June 13 it was 15 off sigh shipping included in the 150 price with the damaged board.  

I hate to say this what happening with them , is greed really getting that bad with them . I mean I can see buying a new one at the price now but jacking up the price for parts is a bit much imo . sigh .

Now I am really worried about how much the s7 is going to cost.  how many bad ones will be sold in batch one ,will they be used all my S5 i bought direct, not one was used.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:00:13 AM

Hello sir,

best regards,
Bitmain_Z

I'm told this

(12:22:57 AM) Bitmain: i was told 150$ thatg including shipping with the old board

Then we talk some

I am told this price 165$ per hash pcb with the Damaged board + shipping, I  might Have bought it for 165 then they slip in the 15 dollars shipping it is in the US will be coming from them in the US to me in the US. I'M also told it was 25 off but when i was gonna buy it back in June 13 it was 15 off sigh shipping included in the 150 price with the damaged board.  

I hate to say this what happening with them , is greed really getting that bad with them . I mean I can see buying a new one at the price now but jacking up the price for parts is a bit much imo . sigh .

Now I am really worried about how much the s7 is going to cost.  how many bad ones will be sold in batch one ,will they be used all my S5 i bought direct, not one was used.

they are probably running out and not producing anymore..
so they have to take boards off of working s5s.. this would make them worth more as they potentially lose a sale.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:04:39 AM

Hello sir,

best regards,
Bitmain_Z

I'm told this

Then we talk some

so they have to take boards off of working s5s.. this would make them worth more as they potentially lose a sale.

should i care sorry not a being ass here I don't like how the whole thing went down sense they sent me a email not 3 days ago asking to buy one i said I would this week, there was no mention of a price increase
for parts. I am willing to pay the 165 for one broad drop the shipping, i think that's fair enough Smiley .. they wouldn't .

and when they finally sell out all the S5 that are left for S7 the  price will drop a lot and I'm also willing to bet any parts left they will sell locally and get ride of it all and still make a profit .

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:06:04 AM

Hello sir,

best regards,
Bitmain_Z

I'm told this

Then we talk some

should i care sorry not a being ass here I don't like how the whole thing went down sense they sent me a email not 3 days ago asking to buy one i said I would this week, there was no mention of a price increase
for parts. I will pay the 165 for a one broad drop the shipping i think that fair enough Smiley .. they wouldn't .

if they sent an email with one price they should honor it.. if they dont then you have every right to be upset.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:11:15 AM

Hello sir,

best regards,
Bitmain_Z

I'm told this

Then we talk some

for parts. I will pay the 165 for a one broad drop the shipping i think that fair enough Smiley .. they wouldn't .

if they sent an email with one price they should honor it.. if they dont then you have every right to be upset.

I can go on and on whats just wrong with what they just did but it won't do any good i may just sell off that broke S5 as parts and make like 250 off the parts i d rather have it working .

AGAIN as i said

I don't mine paying what the price is now for a new S5 but are they new after reading lot of complaints here . i have yet to see one merchant or manufacture raise the price for parts in all my 30 years of retail i have heard of it happening just never had it happen to me and when I had my business i never one raised parts price i did the finished product but never parts.

any way I'm done, i may call them try to get that 15 shipping kicked off . to BITMAIN I don't mind paying the 165 , 15 increase is fair but then as i was about to agree with it you slip in the 15 shipping when the parts back n the june was shipping included we came to that then .

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:15:38 AM

Hello sir,

best regards,
Bitmain_Z

I'm told this

Then we talk some

I can go on and on whats just wrong with what they just did but it won't do any good i may just sell off that broke S5 as parts and make like 250 off the parts i d rather have it working .

i only have 1 s5 and to be honest the quality from the s3 to the s5 went down considerably.
the one i have overheated and i think it caused some damage.. i keep seeing this.

what its showing is one hashing board is going offline for a few minutes.. the ticks on the graph are hours, so its about 20-30 min

enough to cool off that board..

its not always the same board tho.. and sometimes its offline for hours. Sad

here is the weekly graph showing all the times the board went offline.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:23:34 AM

Hello sir,

best regards,
Bitmain_Z

I'm told this

Then we talk some

i only have 1 s5 and to be honest the quality from the s3 to the s5 went down considerably.
the one i have overheated and i think it caused some damage.. i keep seeing this.

what its showing is one hashing board is going offline for a few minutes.. the ticks on the graph are hours, so its about 20-30 min

I total Agree the S3  is way better in quality i was seeing that last nite putting to gather a S3 form old parts and a S1 i had laying one . hell even the S1 is . 

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:33:06 AM

now I got this

For now, we will close this ticket. Price wise, please check back with us in a few weeks. It could be cheaper by then

lol

BITMAIN you know how i feel drop the shipping i will pay the 165, in a few weeks i may have some thing better not need it and then any price won't be worth it .

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:02:41 AM

now I got this

For now, we will close this ticket. Price wise, please check back with us in a few weeks. It could be cheaper by then

lol

BITMAIN you know how i feel drop the shipping i will pay the 165, in a few weeks i may have some thing better not need it and then any price won't be worth it .

Ouch how long was it between emails? 

Either way sounds like no fun.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:31:33 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 02:49:07 AM by toptek

now I got this

lol

Ouch how long was it between emails?  

Either way sounds like no fun.

not long i got the above one to day i think three or four  days ago i got one asking was I going to buy it, if not they were closing the ticket . i said yea this week that was I think Saturday, I said yes this week , so i went to the ticket expected it to be at 150 still they jacked it to 189 + shipping then lowed it to 165 + shipping . i was about to agree to 165 $ then they slip in the 15 dollar shipping . the shipping killed it for me . so i said pass or drop the shipping I will send off the BTC now, and  have the old board out to them at my shipping cost, i do not expect them to pay the shipping to them but i have to, to have it shipped to me ...,  insult to injury at that point . I get free shipping on all most everything i order on the webb to and from me . i guess it was the shipping that killed it for me . I know for a fact that most company's that charge a  high shipping price is to make up for the drop in price for a so called sell price. Don't get going about all the low things they do to make a buck. I/m gonna give them call a Monday to see if i can get the shipping dropped, if not i wont buy it and will ebay the none working S5 as parts, it does work but off and on, one board is dead the other one seems to work when it wants to. no this is not the one i said i fixed in another post that one is working right now as i type this.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:36:06 AM

I see why now no more S5 for sell the buy button is grayed out i know I'm gonna wait now , screw trying to get the shipping dropped, just wait .

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:43:20 AM

I see why now no more S5 for sell the buy button is grayed out i know I'm gonna wait now , screw trying to get the shipping dropped, just wait .

Same here currently "ANTMINER S5 BATCH 5" is greyed out on buy for me aswell.
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 07:01:26 AM

Maybe they release the s6 Smiley

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
Crypto84

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:24:06 AM

Hello sir,

best regards,
Bitmain_Z

I'm told this

Then we talk some

What pool are you on? I was on infernopool  (profit switch pool) and had the same problem. When i mine on f2pool or antpool, i get steady hashrate. other profit switch pools make the hashrate fluctuate every time a block is found and there is a delay in the miners getting new work.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:15:37 PM

Shows that you can buy it again from store.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:06:42 PM

According to Dogie no S6 there jumping right to a S7 .I trust him only so far but i only trust anyone so far but hes ok in my book for that kind of info.

Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: