Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s  (Read 26259 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:51:42 PM

Are there any plans for using escrow?.. I guess no, but I should ask.

I would say 100% yes, as in he's almost finish building the escrow site, providing the link in 5...4...3...
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:55:36 PM

a start up company... that will produce one of the most efficient chips... tape out... test.... and implement full boards.... engineer a case with internal PSU's... deliver by the end of Feb.... for one of the best prices on the market...

Already accepting pre-orders.... offering discount codes for bulk purchases.... but also stated they do not have a working unit yet so a trusted member cannot review.

Anything sound too good to be true here?

Dude, you're not going to believe this, but you left off what's stated in their video: Full refunds until the day the miner is shipped, and 100% money back guarantee within 30 days with no questions asked. I will blow everybody here if I made that up, but seriously, it's there for all to see and hear and it's in English.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

Disagree.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 06:06:47 PM

a start up company... that will produce one of the most efficient chips... tape out... test.... and implement full boards.... engineer a case with internal PSU's... deliver by the end of Feb.... for one of the best prices on the market...

Already accepting pre-orders.... offering discount codes for bulk purchases.... but also stated they do not have a working unit yet so a trusted member cannot review.

Dude, you're not going to believe this, but you left off what's stated in their video: Full refunds until the day the miner is shipped, and 100% money back guarantee within 30 days with no questions asked. I will blow everybody here if I made that up, but seriously, it's there for all to see and hear and it's in English.

wow... you are correct. I did fail to mention that wonderful part. So I can get a full refund on the entire design and production of a brand new miner the day before it ships??? wow... that is truly a great offer................................

o__o     <-- hit this thread with a stale face lol

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:12:18 PM

The top image was gleaned from http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/product.ai

The second image is a screenshot off my laptop when I opened the file in Adobe. Note the date of creation. Maybe a clue as to who's behind this ruse.

Here are the power supply specs: http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/shemat.jpg

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:15:35 PM

wow... you are correct. I did fail to mention that wonderful part. So I can get a full refund on the entire design and production of a brand new miner the day before it ships??? wow... that is truly a great offer................................

o__o     <-- hit this thread with a stale face lol

And, you get to mine for free for 30 days, then order another one from this reputable company shipped to another address and mine for another 30 days.

Better yet, order 6 either using the same address or all different addresses and return them prior to 30 days and get a full refund from this reputable company.

You know what? I love this Pollack! I wonder if he's in search of a new Lugan friend - ME!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

No Emic or Michał Krawczyszyn or MICHAEL KRAWCZYSZYN on https://bitcoinfoundation.org/members/

Emic's office just became available on December 19, 2014.

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/

Search the images on Google yourself if you don't believe me.

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:38:42 PM

this company will be a GAME CHANGER !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 06:39:24 PM

getting better and better I see

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:43:47 PM

again you go to buy the stuff it only gives you the option of direct pay....no credit cards are listed even thou shows such on the front page
also no btc listed

and they are pre-ordered don't ya know on that page as well

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:45:51 PM

I humbling apologize to Michal for doubting him thanks to ...

http://emic.com.pl/en/privacy-policy/

Contact emic.com.pl contact you using the specified e-mail, but only in special situations, we use the number you specified telefonu.W If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy and security policies of your personal information, we encourage you to contact us by our 123456789 phone number or e-mail prywatnosc@emic.com.pl.W If you wish to update or remove your personal information, if you can not or do not want to do this yourself, please contact us at our phone number 123456789 or e-mail privacy @ emic.com.pl.W these matters can also correspond with us at: emic.com.pl Michael Kwawczyszyn Street Puławska 34 05-500 Piaseczno house 7 Version 1.0 (Warsaw, 01 Grudnia2014 year)

I called the number and the sweetest Polish woman proved to me that Michal is the real deal. She is even going to cook me up some Kugelis and ship them to me free of charge due to us bonding so well during the phone convo.

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 06:47:54 PM

lol Michael and his shody attempt to scam the btc community is getting slayed right now

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:04:32 PM

I followed the instructions to a T and my Order #403 was met with a 404.  Cry

On second thought, what the fuck am I thinking?

I wish to sell my EMIC Order #403 for half price. I need the money now to pay for the tumor operation for my dog.

Proof of dog with tumor:

lol Michael and his shody attempt to scam the btc community is getting slayed right now

You think?  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:23:55 PM

Here's something else. Of all the time, energy, and money Michal has put into this venerable venture of his, the ONLY place on the entire internet he's opt to hawk his wares is on this forum in this sole thread.

What a fuckin' genius this Michal Krawczyszyn or Michael Krawczyszyn turns out to me. Then, he comes here to attack the trolls paying no attention to any genuine concerns addressed, albeit all my concerns were genuine. At least, just as genuine as his scam venture is.
emic.com.pl (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:19:12 PM

Hello again.

I truly understand yours concerns. Again new company comes to bitcointalk and try to sell their pre-order. However I would like to defend myself a little bit.

At the beginning a will speak about general things.

I need to clarify something. We are NEW company, which means that we are NEW. This means also that our company was founded short time ago. The same with the domain. Just rethorical question: should we register our company and domain one year ago, and wait till now with announcment, just to avoid arguments like: "domain registered month ago..." or simillar? This would makes no sense.

As we are new we did not delivered yet any miners. It's obvious.

We do not have miner ready at the moment. That's why all images at the momen are CGI. This is obvious also. We are not hiding this. BTW. Please go to our product page and look at the title od main image. It's called EMIC PowerModule visualisation, and another is called drawing!!!

In conclusion I would like to ask couple more questions:

How it is possible, that "scammer" registered company?
How is it possible, that "scammer" opened bank accounts?
How is it possible, that "scammer" give all his personal details to interenet?
How is it possible, that "scammer" passed strict verification on coinbase, which include ID document verification?
How is it possible, that "scammer" has got real adress, and phone (in new year we will update phone with landline one).
How is it possible, that "scammer" rent office from really big company, gives it data and contact? This is very easy information to confirm or not.
How is it possible, that "scammer" allow to visit their office and meet the staff?

And coming in very near future (we are working on it):

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed Bitpay verification?
How is it possible, that "scammer" passed and allow to pay using payment gateway? This is very difficult to get if you are not genuine.
How is it possible, that "scammer" can get SSL certificate on his domain?

Now I just wonder what else do you need to not call someone scammer.

Ok. Lets move on.

Funny how you ignored my message. The first reply in this thread. Let me quote it so you can see it again.
EMIC will be the first ever company to introduce 20nm ASIC chips to their miners.

No you aren't.

I'll make it longer for you. You are not the first to release a 20nm ASIC. KnC was. Months ago. Your claim is a flat out lie. Something so simple and important as that being a lie tells me you are full of lots more lies.

Sorry if I missed some messages. Please understand that we are just human, wa can make mistakes. This is not any proof, that we are scam or not.

When did you complete tape out?

In near future I will update this tread with detailed shedule for this project. I will include detailed specs, photos and any other resources, so keep your finger on the pulse.

Whats up with this case? Isn't reality anti-aliased?

Perhaps this wasn't taken with an actual camera? LOL.

This is visualistaion, as the image title on our website says.

Here is some details about this company
https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG/CEIDG.Public.UI/SearchDetails.aspx?Id=49af0425-7594-4110-9db8-50c13f8a6a5a

and there a few interested things
1. - company was registered at 1 dec 2014, 24 days is a lot time to develop chips and make prototype of miner  Roll Eyes
2. - he is self-employment , but looking for some help to answer emails and phones  Grin - LINK
3. - email michalkrawczyszyn91@onet.pl sugest that he was born at 1991 so he is 23 yers old now, he must be some f***ing genius if he alone develop own chips in 24days  Grin

1. Yes. Exactly. But the project started about 6 months ago. Why sould I register company 6 months ago and pay all fees and insurance for this time, especially if I would like to provide cheap devices? Should I not decrease costs? Does this make sense?

2. Yes, I'm an owner of this company, so I am self-employed. But this does not mean, that I am the only worker in company. And of course I was looking for employess. BTW. "pracuj.pl", which you linked has a very strict anti fraud, and anti phishing for personal information policy. So if you are not genuine company, they will not public your announcment. For me this argument works for us, not against us.

3. This is my personal email, but I need to explain something to you. If you want to register company in Poland you need to provide lot of informations and document about you including email adress to contact. I wanted to put all domain and serves costs into my company costs (which helps to decrease taxes i need to pay - it's obvious higher costs lower taxes). But to get an invoice for company I needed to have a comapny. So first I need to register company to give hosting company all company data. After registration i can create business emial like ofice@emic.com.pl. So during company registration i put my private email. I should update it later, but I forgot. Hm is this a crime? Or is this any proof that EMIC is scam? I dont think so. You all are looking for any reason even if this means nothing.

DOMAIN NAME: emic.com.pl
registrant type: organization
nameservers: dns200.anycast.me.
                     ns200.anycast.me.
created: 2014.12.02 19:06:33
last modified: 2014.12.23 01:12:10
renewal date: 2015.12.02 19:06:33

Domain created 22 days ago and only registered for 1 year. https://who.is/whois/https://emic.com.pl

I like this quote on the website: 'Buy from a trusted supplier' Roll Eyes.

Yes, but why this is a problem? I register all my domains for 1 year. Is it something weird?

BTW. If you will dig into who.is, you will find, that to see all registrant data you should go to

Registrant data available at http://dns.pl/cgi-bin/en_whois.pl

And the data is:

Search result

DOMAIN NAME:

emic.com.pl

registrant type:

organization

nameservers:

dns200.anycast.me.

ns200.anycast.me.

created:

2014.12.02 19:06:33

last modified:

2014.12.23 01:12:10

renewal date:

2015.12.02 19:06:33

no option

dnssec:

Signed

DS:

41011 8 1 369C378168513A5B5A8FAEC7A262D8BDACCAE13A

REGISTRANT:

company:

European Mining Innovation Center

street:

ul. Puławska 34 bud. 27

city:

05-500 Piaseczno

PL

phone:

+48.605699428

last modified:

REGISTRAR:

OVH SAS

2 Rue Kellermann

59100 Roubaix

Francja/France

+48.717500200

pomoc@ovh.pl

I will reverse my position if scammer pays me $10K USD via BTC and sends me the very first two miners for evaluation, then I will sell them to pocket even more monies. If he doesn't comply, then this is a ...

Do not feel obligated to send you anything. If you do not want to buy, just do not buy.

are you accepting escrow for this?
put the money in escrow till we receive and test the miner

It could be an option, but if we would be able to handle this, we had no need to sell our miners in pre-order basis.

Please, do not mislead people. Nowhere on our website we do not inform, that we are memeber of bitcoin foundation. You are a liar, not me.

Yes. These are pictures, that company who rent us office provide.

This company is called DACPOL Sp z o.o. http://www.dacpol.eu/pl/strona-glowna

Is it so hard to call them and ask are we really there? This is so easy to confirm. Oh I forgot, propably this company is not trusted as any other. I guess even goolge woldn't be enough in this case.

again you go to buy the stuff it only gives you the option of direct pay....no credit cards are listed even thou shows such on the front page
also no btc listed

and they are pre-ordered don't ya know on that page as well

Did you ever read my first post here? If not I will quote here:

Available payment methods:

We provide payment by bank transfer in PLN, USD, EUR and GBP. You can also pay using Bitcoin via Coinbase or Bitpay.

Note: In the footer, you can see logos of credit cards, which may suggest a possible payment using them. I would like to clarify that it is not a mistake. In a few days should be credit card payment option available. More info here:
http://emic.com.pl/en/transferuj-pl-payment-gateway/

About bitcoin payment: You can pay in bitcoins, but you need to switch currency to bitcoin first!

I humbling apologize to Michal for doubting him thanks to ...

http://emic.com.pl/en/privacy-policy/

Contact emic.com.pl contact you using the specified e-mail, but only in special situations, we use the number you specified telefonu.W If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy and security policies of your personal information, we encourage you to contact us by our 123456789 phone number or e-mail prywatnosc@emic.com.pl.W If you wish to update or remove your personal information, if you can not or do not want to do this yourself, please contact us at our phone number 123456789 or e-mail privacy @ emic.com.pl.W these matters can also correspond with us at: emic.com.pl Michael Kwawczyszyn Street Puławska 34 05-500 Piaseczno house 7 Version 1.0 (Warsaw, 01 Grudnia2014 year)

I called the number and the sweetest Polish woman proved to me that Michal is the real deal. She is even going to cook me up some Kugelis and ship them to me free of charge due to us bonding so well during the phone convo.

http://www.grit.com/~/media/Images/GRT/Editorial/Articles/Magazine%20Articles/2010/11-01/Kugelis%20A%20Potato%20Pudding%20Recipe/GRT-ND10-rb-potatopudding-dunn.jpg

Sorry for that. I will check this and we will correct all mistakes there. Thanks for information!

http://s1.postimg.org/5yja4zjzj/order.jpg

I followed the instructions to a T and my Order #403 was met with a 404.  Cry

http://s2.postimg.org/viuok6qp5/404.jpg

On second thought, what the fuck am I thinking?

I wish to sell my EMIC Order #403 for half price. I need the money now to pay for the tumor operation for my dog.

Proof of dog with tumor:

http://greeceexposed.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/643998_386409571431512_1649036798_n.jpg

You think?  Grin

Sorry for that. I will check this and we will try to repair this as soon as possible. At the moment I cant recreate this issue.

Last words:

I am getting tired of replying to all those malcontents. I will back here with some more valuable input. Untill then I will not reply here. See you soon!
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:22:37 PM

Why on your website does it state "buy from a trusted supplier" if you haven't supplied anything yet?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:27:37 PM

Last words:

I am getting tired of replying to all those malcontents. I will back here with some more valuable input. Untill then I will not reply here. See you soon!

You better start like this as this will be more and more difficult for you. People here are not stupid. your website done in minutes showing lack of any hard work. If so called miners will be like your website i rather use ABACUS to mine bitcoins!

If you so sure about your position here, provide info about chip. most asics manufacturers showing off chips to boost sales. did you actually made chip or using third party?
You want deliver miner in feb 2015 but no tech specs visible.

Sorry to say but another amateur who trying so hard to get some BTC and in spare time building asics in basement.

Why your status in registration office dosnt show manufacturing? Just sales?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:35:20 PM

We can't wait. Until then you are a scammer.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:35:56 PM

We need some sort of proof this is real because this all looks like a scam to me and many others.

Running away wont help, if this is legit stay and answer valid questions. If you disappear we can come to our own conclusions.....

Honestly what did you expect? Bitcoins to come flooding in for pre-orders because you have quite a nice website?
emic.com.pl (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:43:02 PM

Why on your website does it state "buy from a trusted supplier" if you haven't supplied anything yet?

I assume you can trust us, because we are transparent about our company as much as possible.

Just theoretically, if something goes wrong and we will not provide our device nor money back, you can just go to the police and tell them: "they took my money". You have got all our data needed. In such case I'm not only need to give all the money back, but also i am going to jail.

This is not the same as: "I sent someone in Internet my money (in Bitcoins!!) and I dont know where this guy is, or how is his name, or anythig. Find him please!". This case in differerent , you know where to find us if somethig will go wrong.

Why your status in registration office dosnt show manufacturing? Just sales?

Because we are not manufacturer. This is taken by external company.

Sorry to say but another amateur who trying so hard to get some BTC and in spare time building asics in basement.

Nope. This company works in integrated circuits and electronics business from 1980. They really know what are they doing.

We need some sort of proof this is real because this all looks like a scam to me and many others.

Running away wont help, if this is legit stay and answer valid questions. If you disappear we can come to our own conclusions.....

Honestly what did you expect? Bitcoins to come flooding in for pre-orders because you have quite a nice website?

Actually as i said before already, I expected this. But to be honest, thinking about this is one thing and face this in reality is another. I am more annoyed because of this, than I expected I will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: