Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Unofficial) Litecoindark Thread (LTCD Dead-Officially)  (Read 9848 times)
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:05:47 AM

As a matter of fact, I am the only one who can decide. So, I guess that means you are wrong.

You just don't understnad that you aint the only one who can decide...

And just WHAT work have you offered to do? Cuss me out? Insult me? Bait me with loaded questions that you can misquote me on at a later time? Gee, thanks dude. Luv Ya.

...if you wish to make a coin a succes, but working together isn't in your dictionary I guess....

Roll Eyes dude is really authistic... I didn't cuz you out, untill you came with complete nonsens...

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:10:07 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 11:38:01 AM by vicvelcro

You and I both know that isn't true. You PM'd me. I replied back with much detail. You came back all hostile and diaper full of dirty doo doo. My second reply to you was quite severely profane and grumpy. You earned it, so you got it.

-edit to add-
You didn't answer my question. I took my turn. You then resorted to name calling and said I'm autistic - but you avoided the subject YOU brought up. Now take your turn. You called me out. You wanted to play. Now I'm here and I brought the bat. Have you got the balls, Twinkie?

The question that you conveniently avoided was the first question I turned back around on you (and you quoted it in your own reply, so don't deny you were asked, the proof that you brought it up and that I asked you is in the box just a few lines down):
And just WHAT work have you offered to do? Cuss me out? Insult me? Bait me with loaded questions that you can misquote me on at a later time? Gee, thanks dude. Luv Ya.

As a matter of fact, I am the only one who can decide. So, I guess that means you are wrong.

...if you wish to make a coin a succes, but working together isn't in your dictionary I guess....

Roll Eyes dude is really authistic... I didn't cuz you out, untill you came with complete nonsens...

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:39:53 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 11:52:35 AM by vicvelcro

Come on, man. I see the green light that says you are still online. I know you've seen my challenge. 28 35 40+ minutes later, you're still fiddle-fucking around with mommy trying to get her help with a comeback.

Let's do this. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905643.msg10149724#msg10149724

-much time has passed-

Screw it. You're a mouthy coward and your panties are bunched up too tight. I got things to do. You're on your own. Mutherfuck me all you like. I'm a volunteer rescuer, I didn't create LTCD. A bit of thanks would have been cool. Silence would have been perfectly OK by me. But lies and bullshit aren't fine by me. Piss me off enough and you can stuff your coins up your ass and whistle Dixie.

<gone>

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:54:29 AM

Come on, man. I see the green light that says you are still online. I know you've seen my challenge. 28 35 40+ minutes later, you're still fiddle-fucking around with mommy trying to get her help with a comeback.

Let's do this. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905643.msg10149724#msg10149724

-much time has passed-

Screw it. You're a mouthy coward and your panties are bunched up too tight. I got things to do. You're on your own. Mutherfuck me all you like. I'm a volunteer rescuer, I didn't create LTCD. A bit of thanks would have been cool. Silence would have been perfectly OK by me. But lies and bullshit aren't fine by me. Piss me off enough and you can stuff your coins up your ass and whistle Dixie.

<gone>

Unbelievable what a strange person you are, yet all this time you put in here, put a fraction of that into communication, and poef all bashing and PM's dissapear, yet you want to remain with you previous statement, which is just simply ridiculous iof you want an active community,,,

Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:00:09 PM

I offered a lot man, I offered to translate the website, I offered taking over taking care of the thread with guidelines, yet you want everything in YOUR manner, yet you aren't alone and shouldn't be one person makiing all decisions, that's how crypto's fails, one person means centralization....

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:01:11 PM

Still won't deal with the issue YOU started? Big surprise.

Until you respond back telling us all WHAT YOU HAVE OFFERED TO CONTRIBUTE "by working together" - I have nothing to say to you aside from Fuck You and the Horse that Rode Up In You.

-much time has passed-

<gone>

Unbelievable what a strange person you are, yet all this time you put in here, put a fraction of that into communication, and poef all bashing and PM's dissapear, yet you want to remain with you previous statement, which is just simply ridiculous iof you want an active community,,,

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:02:16 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 12:27:38 PM by vicvelcro

-edit-
Quoted you before you could delete your shit, this time, bitch.
-end edit-

I offered a lot man, I offered to translate the website, I offered taking over taking care of the thread with guidelines, yet you want everything in YOUR manner, yet you aren't alone and shouldn't be one person makiing all decisions, that's how crypto's fails, one person means centralization....

Not to me, you didn't. You are either mistaken regarding which coin you offered to assist or perhaps you made your offer to the prior devs.

Your mistake, not mine.

Now, in regard to the most recently quoted shit from you:

The website doesn't need translation, but thanks anyway.
Your current offer to take over taking care of anything is respectfully declined, thank you very much.
I am not alone - I have chosen my immediate team already.
I should be the only one making decisions because my name is on all the legal paperwork and I am responsible for it going forward.
I am open to suggestions (except yours) but the final decisions will be determined by me.
Cryptos fail because people are greedy and kill their own golden goose.
One person does not mean centralization.
You don't understand the meaning of the words you throw around.

-edit to add-
I forgot to say: You are an idiot. Do yourself a favor and remain silent. I'll be disregarding you anyways, but you can save yourself some public embarrassment.

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:47:25 PM

-much time has passed-

<gone>

I won't contest or contradict your opinion that I am a strange person. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.

I only put a few minutes of my time in here on this occasion. Those ENTIRE few minutes WERE put into COMMUNICATION, you moron. No, bashing and PMs won't disappear.

I will continue to stand on my previous statement. Glad to see you noticed that.

Your assertion about what is ridiculous (by your own words) is dependent on the *IF* part of whether I want an active community.... Well, that's an assumption you made and it is definitely flawed. Nowhere have I ever said that I specifically wanted an active community. I have said that I will step in to preserve LTCD so you all didn't lose your entire bag of coins. I have said that my goal is to achieve as many of the features that the community ALREADY SAID they wanted BEFORE the current team existed. I have clearly said that I do not want any more added to the list of features UNTIL the current list has been taken care of as best as can be achieved. It makes no sense for anyone to pile on more work when the previous work from the prior devs was never completed. First things first. Why is that so hard for your brain cell to comprehend?

Don't make any assumptions about what my intentions are. Don't misinterpret my words. Don't put words in my mouth or into my posts. Don't project your masturbatory coin fantasies onto me or my team. What you personally expect and what I provide are quite probably two different things. Find a way to make yourself comfortable with that and you will find that you will be upsetting YOURSELF much less intensely.

Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:57:10 PM

-much time has passed-

<gone>

I won't contest or contradict your opinion that I am a strange person. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.

I only put a few minutes of my time in here on this occasion. Those ENTIRE few minutes WERE put into COMMUNICATION, you moron. No, bashing and PMs won't disappear.

I will continue to stand on my previous statement. Glad to see you noticed that.

Your assertion about what is ridiculous (by your own words) is dependent on the *IF* part of whether I want an active community.... Well, that's an assumption you made and it is definitely flawed. Nowhere have I ever said that I specifically wanted an active community. I have said that I will step in to preserve LTCD so you all didn't lose your entire bag of coins. I have said that my goal is to achieve as many of the features that the community ALREADY SAID they wanted BEFORE the current team existed. I have clearly said that I do not want any more added to the list of features UNTIL the current list has been taken care of as best as can be achieved. It makes no sense for anyone to pile on more work when the previous work from the prior devs was never completed. First things first. Why is that so hard for your brain cell to comprehend?

Don't make any assumptions about what my intentions are. Don't misinterpret my words. Don't put words in my mouth or into my posts. Don't project your masturbatory coin fantasies onto me or my team. What you personally expect and what I provide are quite probably two different things. Get used to the idea.

You simply don't understand that it's not important what YOU want, it's what the community wants..... yeah, 5 minutes.....

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:12:31 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 01:31:52 PM by vicvelcro

You simply don't understand that it's not important what YOU want. LTCD would have been gone on Nov 18 if somebody hadn't stepped in to keep it going. The entire coin has to be rewritten and you weren't going to be the one to do it, now were you?

I have decided for myself that I am concerned about what the community wants BY MY OWN CHOICE. Doesn't mean I decided that you crying about it was important even the slightest bit. None of it is truly important in any way shape or form. The disposition of my health and my immortal soul do NOT depend on any human desire, so what the community wants is not ultimately important any further than I choose to consider. You are making this way bigger of an issue than it is.

Seriously, you've boo hoo'd about your coin value more than once. Here's a tip for you - cash out now and take your 0.06032757 BTC ($11.76 USD) to another coin or buy a Happy Meal. You'll get over it and be much better off. It's bothering you too much and isn't good for your stress level.

If $11.76 is such a huge issue for you, you would have been better off NOT buying any crypto. It's just not that much money, dude. You weren't going to become a millionaire with that nest egg, really.

For all the time you've spent slinging your sob story, you could have mowed a lawn or shoveled some snow and gotten a better return than you would get trading $11.76 on any exchange.

In comparison, I've lost nearly $15000 USD of other coins due to market value dropping in the past 10 days. I'm sure you give a huge flying fuck about that. Well, that's how I feel about your $11.76 USD. No fucks flown or given. Personally, I do not possess a single LTCD at this time, so in that regard - you ARE rich compared to me. Which one of us is flipping out of their wig about it? I'll give you a hint - it ain't ME.

And lastly, about your "5 minutes" comment:
You were the one making such a big deal about me not spending time here but dev'ing instead BUT at the same time you bash me for having not communicated. Well, buddy. I've communicated plenty. Public posts and a string of PM replies to your silly ass bullshit whining about $11.76 USD. Fortunately, for me to pick one individual (you) and put a browser up on my 3rd monitor has NOT been too taxing on my time because I have 2 more monitors with other things open and running while you spend 40+ minutes waiting for yer mommy to think up comebacks for you to post at the big bad mean old man. So, really not a major hardship for me.

Today was your lucky day, princess. Let it go, move along, find your vaj eye nah (just sniff around, won't take you long) and rub it till it stops itching.

You simply don't understand that it's not important what YOU want, it's what the community wants..... yeah, 5 minutes.....

dominikf

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:33:34 PM

Vivelcro why is the official thread locked? What to do with our coins?
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:42:05 PM

The official thread is locked because there is nothing official to discuss or announce. Leaving it open has only resulted in trolls and other no-goodnicks trashing the place.

I can't really give you any solid advice on what to do with what is yours. I could make suggestions, but I don't know what your goals and strategy are.

dominikf

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:59:15 PM

The official thread is locked because there is nothing official to discuss or announce. Leaving it open has only resulted in trolls and other no-goodnicks trashing the place.

I can't really give you any solid advice on what to do with what is yours. I could make suggestions, but I don't know what your goals and strategy are.

Won't many people just think it's dead this way? Better some discussion then not being able to discuss anything.

What do you suggest long term?
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:06:39 PM

I can't find any worry inside myself about whether anyone chooses to *THINK* LTCD is dead or not. Facts is facts. Blockchain still going strong, transfers nice and quick, coins trading on the exchanges, behind the scenes work getting done. LTCD is alive, regardless of any opinion.

Long term - now that I can help you with. Hold if you got. Get if you don't have. Project is making progress, but will be maybe a couple months for the Gen 2 rewrite. Some little things will happen along the way, but the bigger stuff can't happen until Gen 2 code portion is finished. Can't really give any accurate time estimates on when which things will become available, just general estimates. It's no small thing.

-Forgot to say-
Discussion is fine, but general conversation does not belong in the main [ANN] topic. I don't quite know when people started allowing general discussion in [ANNOUNCEMENT] topics, but it isn't proper. [ANN] is for technical discussion and official announcements. All other conversations should be in a topic separate from the [ANN]. I know it happens in all the other coin topics and used to be in the LTCD [ANN]. Doesn't make it right. I fixed it.

Won't many people just think it's dead this way? Better some discussion then not being able to discuss anything.

What do you suggest long term?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:23:58 AM

You and I both know that isn't true. You PM'd me. I replied back with much detail. You came back all hostile and diaper full of dirty doo doo. My second reply to you was quite severely profane and grumpy. You earned it, so you got it.

-edit to add-
You didn't answer my question. I took my turn. You then resorted to name calling and said I'm autistic - but you avoided the subject YOU brought up. Now take your turn. You called me out. You wanted to play. Now I'm here and I brought the bat. Have you got the balls, Twinkie?

The question that you conveniently avoided was the first question I turned back around on you (and you quoted it in your own reply, so don't deny you were asked, the proof that you brought it up and that I asked you is in the box just a few lines down):

This is exactly my reasoning to why LTCD is a dead project because you state your opinion in a very unprofessional and attacking manner and as a result people push back, you complain about FUD that you are creating. I can only imagine what it would be like if a real investor wanted to be part of the project  Roll Eyes
Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:48:54 AM

I can understand the development part, but then it's the job of the dev team to start a thread about other topics, since we as a community are kept totally in the dark....

TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:25:57 AM

vicvelcro

"A while back, there was some debate about changing the coin name. Some were in favor and some were opposed.

Because the name was never changed and due to https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-gaw-miners-paycoin-challenges-litecoin-association-director-public-debate/

...we got delisted from coin-swap by mistake.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens elsewhere. It might not be a bad idea to withdraw your coins from exchanges into a local wallet for a while."

It is official, litecoindark is DEAD

lol, my bad   Grin

In all seriousness, I apologize if this caused issues.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:46:37 AM

Well, your best thinking turned you into a crybaby, so there ya have it.

I didn't attack. I defended. I was attacked first. I won't coddle a troll.

I have absolutely no concern what YOU think about LTCD. You only want to get on my back, really. Your crap about LTCD is just a ruse.

People who buy the coin are not investing in LTCD (the project). They are buying the product from other people. There ARE NO investors in LTCD. You have confused yourself if you think otherwise.

You have no argument and nothing to discuss. You and I have had this dance before. I will not acknowledge anything from you in the future.

-edit to add-

This is exactly my reasoning to why LTCD is a dead project because you state your opinion in a very unprofessional and attacking manner and as a result people push back, you complain about FUD that you are creating. I can only imagine what it would be like if a real investor wanted to be part of the project  Roll Eyes

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:51:28 AM

No. You are incorrect, again. Start your own topic(s). I have one, already.

The community is not being kept in the dark. The most recent post in the official thread is currently valid and there is nothing new. The official thread doesn't need junk posts every few minutes, to make it seem like something NEW is coming before it IS coming.

You want hype, go ahead and hype anywhere but the official topic. You want to grump and grumble about how terrible things are, go ahead and drive the price of the coin down. You're screwing yourself by doing so, since you want to sell off. I would think you'd be going the other direction with your posts. Don't expect me to tell lies or make up bullshit just so you can make an extra nickel.

I can understand the development part, but then it's the job of the dev team to start a thread about other topics, since we as a community are kept totally in the dark....

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:54:52 AM

No apology needed, but thanks for the courtesy.

The fault is due to the wrong name being chosen and the name being retained even when it was strongly argued that this would happen. People don't worry about real thinking. They think about cute and trendy.

The exchange admin wasn't careful about removing LTC. Saw LTCD and assumed it needed to go, too. An honest mistake, actually. Considering the circumstances.

vicvelcro

"A while back, there was some debate about changing the coin name. Some were in favor and some were opposed.

Because the name was never changed and due to https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-gaw-miners-paycoin-challenges-litecoin-association-director-public-debate/

...we got delisted from coin-swap by mistake.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens elsewhere. It might not be a bad idea to withdraw your coins from exchanges into a local wallet for a while."

It is official, litecoindark is DEAD

lol, my bad   Grin

In all seriousness, I apologize if this caused issues.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: