Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Unofficial) Litecoindark Thread (LTCD Dead-Officially)  (Read 9848 times)
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:55:12 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 04:24:49 AM by vicvelcro

I gave it my best shot. I got hostile with the trolls. People said I should just shut up. I tried that. But now people want me to say something. Well, here's what I'm saying.

I tried to recover LTCD and have it made into what it was supposed to be with no corruption or manipulation or scammery involved. I was not successful. The only way forward is through crookery which I will not be a part of.

Coders haven't provided anything they committed to. Current condition is abysmal. It will take more than 1 person to get it straightened out. I can't get enough honest people to make it happen. It looks like it wouldn't be worth the effort, anymore.

Sell.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:06:50 AM

I gave it my best shot. I got hostile with the trolls. People said I should just shut up. I tried that. But now people want me to say something. Well, here's what I'm saying.

I tried to recover LTCD and have it made into what it was supposed to be with no corruption or manipulation or scammery involved. I was not successful. The only way forward is through crookery which I will not be a part of.

Coders haven't provided anything they committed to. Current condition is abysmal. It will take more than 1 person to get it straightened out. I can't get enough honest people to make it happen. It looks like it wouldn't be worth the effort, anymore.

Sell.

A bit late right..... I think you knew this allready for quite some time. You got hostile with me too, and I'm no troll but a supporter Sad You say nothing new to post in the official thread, yet you advice me here to sell, which is it?!

Maybe your attitude also deturred anyone willing to help....

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:44:16 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 08:12:58 AM by vicvelcro

Nope. It was frustrating over the holiday. It became clearly evident TODAY that LTCD is dead and worthless. I posted the moment I found out.

An official announcement will be made by Alec if he ever gets off his ass. Otherwise, you'll have to suffer with one last post from me.

My attitude was fine early on. You shitheads are what ruined my optimistic outlook. The overall bad situation with LTCD before being left by the previous devs was so far gone that they didn't want to pursue it anymore. 2 months later, now I know why. Every one of us was duped, all along. You, the other members of the community, and me.

LTCD died in November when the prior devs dropped it like a hot political scandal. LTCD is officially dead today. I could not get enough honest people to recover the project. Nothing more to discuss. No complaining or bitching will change that.

Sell.

Sell.

A bit late right..... I think you knew this allready for quite some time. You got hostile with me too, and I'm no troll but a supporter Sad You say nothing new to post in the official thread, yet you advice me here to sell, which is it?!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:11:33 AM

Nope. It was frustrating over the holiday. It became clearly evident TODAY that LTCD is dead and worthless. I posted the moment I found out.

An official announcement will be made by Alec if he ever gets off his ass. Otherwise, you'll have to suffer with one last post from me.

My attitude was fine early on. You shitheads are what ruined my optimistic outlook. The overall bad situation with LTCD before being left by the previous devs was so far gone that they didn't want to pursue it anymore. 2 months later, now I know why. Every one of us was duped, all along. You, the other members of the community, and me.

LTCD died in November. LTCD is officially dead today. Nothing more to discuss. No complaining or bitching will change that.

Sell.

Sell.

If you told us the truth from the beginning, the end result might have been different. Your arrogant cost this coin
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:16:21 AM

Stop.

I didn't know at the beginning. I honestly believed it could be done, and wanted to help NOT leave people hanging. I spent money on trying to fix this. All a waste.

I'm not arrogant. I got tired of my words being twisted and tired of everyone demanding that things be done instantly, when the fix appeared to be several months in process. Turns out, there's no fix. If I'd known the truth at the time, I never would have touched this.

Don't anyone bother directing any more communication to me. It's over.

LTCD died in November. LTCD is officially dead today. Nothing more to discuss. No complaining or bitching will change that.

Sell.

Sell.

If you told us the truth from the beginning, the end result might have been different. Your arrogant cost this coin

Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:24:01 AM

Stop.

I didn't know at the beginning. I honestly believed it could be done, and wanted to help NOT leave people hanging. I spent money on trying to fix this. All a waste.

I'm not arrogant. I got tired of my words being twisted and tired of everyone demanding that things be done instantly, when the fix appeared to be several months in process. Turns out, there's no fix. If I'd known the truth at the time, I never would have touched this.

Sell.

Sell.

Say that in the official thread then.....

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:29:43 AM

Alec can say it. Communication was supposed to be his job since before my time here. Every time I post something, you all twist or manipulate my words. You all put blame on me for things that happened before me. Remember or go look in the original thread - the former devs dropped it because something underhanded was going on. Nothing underhanded ever happened while I've been here. I finally put enough pieces together today (with some investigation done with the help of others) to conclude that it's dead. It's been dead. They knew it. We didn't.

End of saga. No sequel.

Stop.

Sell.

Sell.

Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:31:10 AM

Alec can say it. Communication was supposed to be his job since before my time here. Every time I post something, you all twist or manipulate my words. You all put blame on me for things that happened before me. Remember or go look in the original thread - the former devs dropped it because something underhanded was going on. Nothing underhanded ever happened while I've been here. I finally put enough pieces together today (with some investigation done with the help of others) to conclude that it's dead. It's been dead. They knew it. We didn't.

End of saga. No sequel.

So you can say nothing new to communicate in the official thread, but the fact that you declare this coin dead is nothing new, what a strange person you remain to be  Roll Eyes

Stop.

Sell.

Sell.

bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:07:28 AM

Who is going to take it over?Huh?
rastuss

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:11:45 AM

All very sad.

Embarrassed

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:11:56 AM

Nobody, unless they want to get prosecuted.

mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:26:55 AM

Hi Vic!   I see your winning attitude has finally brought LTCD to the fate it deserves!

Well done,  you finally pissed off everyone who ever (foolishly) cared about LTCD. 
Didn't everyone on the original thread, myself included, tell you this would happen?
Oh, where's your post delete button now? 
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:31:50 AM

Nope. The coin was dead before. Can't you read? I was unable to bring it back to life. Nothing to do with my charm and fun-loving attitude. Was killed by prior devs. Read the old thread - mid November.

Then take your foot out of your mouth.

My post delete button works just fine. Not gonna use it, though.

And whatever you've said in the past is just as pointless as anything you might ever say in the future. You are a troll and a scammer. Your previous posts were purely driven by your greed and your motive has always been to shake bagholders out of their coin. So, go shake it now. Buy all of them you like at under 0.00000100 each. Enjoy.

Hi Vic!   I see your winning attitude has finally brought LTCD to the fate it deserves!

Well done,  you finally pissed off everyone who ever (foolishly) cared about LTCD. 
Didn't everyone on the original thread, myself included, tell you this would happen?
Oh, where's your post delete button now? 

bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:21:41 AM

What do you mean by prosecuted?
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:56:08 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 12:55:15 PM by vicvelcro

As far as I am aware (not even going to bother looking it up), that word pretty much has one general meaning.

If my sentence wasn't clear enough, try this next one.

The person(s) who own(s) the intellectual property known as LiteCoinDark would likely seek criminal charges against or monetary compensation from any person or entity or group or corporation or club or organization or mutant or zombie or outerspace alien or escaped house-pet attempting unauthorized use of such intellectual property.

In even plainer terms - anybody even attempting to continue the LTCD project who does not own the project will very likely get slammed by the person(s) who DO(ES) own(s) the project.

Even plainer - nobody can take over LTCD unless they are permitted to do so. I don't see that being a possibility. But hey, who am I to say...

A point of note: LTCD project is not being abandoned. It simply cannot feasibly make any further forward progress. LTCD project will continue and persist until such time as the legal possessor(s) of the intellectual property known as LitecoinDark cease and dissolve it.

-edit-

Well, my OCD just wouldn't allow me to leave this semi-openended.

pros·e·cute
ˈpräsəˌkyo͞ot/
verb
verb: prosecute; 3rd person present: prosecutes; past tense: prosecuted; past participle: prosecuted; gerund or present participle: prosecuting

institute legal proceedings against (a person or organization).

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:46:09 PM

such a train wreck, both the guy and the coin
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:35:05 PM

As far as I am aware (not even going to bother looking it up), that word pretty much has one general meaning.

If my sentence wasn't clear enough, try this next one.

The person(s) who own(s) the intellectual property known as LiteCoinDark would likely seek criminal charges against or monetary compensation from any person or entity or group or corporation or club or organization or mutant or zombie or outerspace alien or escaped house-pet attempting unauthorized use of such intellectual property.

In even plainer terms - anybody even attempting to continue the LTCD project who does not own the project will very likely get slammed by the person(s) who DO(ES) own(s) the project.

Even plainer - nobody can take over LTCD unless they are permitted to do so. I don't see that being a possibility. But hey, who am I to say...

A point of note: LTCD project is not being abandoned. It simply cannot feasibly make any further forward progress. LTCD project will continue and persist until such time as the legal possessor(s) of the intellectual property known as LitecoinDark cease and dissolve it.

-edit-

Well, my OCD just wouldn't allow me to leave this semi-openended.

pros·e·cute
ˈpräsəˌkyo͞ot/
verb
verb: prosecute; 3rd person present: prosecutes; past tense: prosecuted; past participle: prosecuted; gerund or present participle: prosecuting

institute legal proceedings against (a person or organization).

Only thing I could say, wow!!!! Even though I lost good chunk of BTC at least I know that there won't be any future victim.......Please seek help
rastuss

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:45:03 PM

I smell a rat here, almost a scam on the back of another scam.

Coin announced as dead, yet no immediate drop in value?

Almost a u turn from "LTCD died in November. LTCD is officially dead today. Nothing more to discuss. No complaining or bitching will change that.

Sell."

To "A point of note: LTCD project is not being abandoned. It simply cannot feasibly make any further forward progress. LTCD project will continue and persist until such time as the legal possessor(s) of the intellectual property known as LitecoinDark cease and dissolve it."

It's either dead, or it's not.

And the somewhat false "An official announcement will be made by Alec if he ever gets off his ass."

Added to all that, still nothing about all this on the official thread, except "nothing new to post yet"

If you wanted to get rid of bagholders, snap up some v.cheap coins, any or all of the above would be ways of doing it.

I was dissapointed when I first heard this news, now I'm starting to get pissed.

Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:11:32 PM

a pm by vicvelcro, I just don't understand why he speaks like this, o well, keyboard tough guy Wink

Enough already. You are beating a dead horse.

You want to go on complaining - take it to Robbert. He started the whole thing and he killed it. We were all fooled. Get off my dick about it. I'm already upset about being tricked and upset about spending money to repair what turns out to have been a fucking scam.

Directing your continually misplaced anger at me is annoying on a normal day. You are missing so much information that I've uncovered at a high cost. So, leave it alone and/or go fuck yourself.

rastuss

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:54:34 PM

Scamming, conning, bastards.

Can't wait to see your names crop up on the next coin you try to ruin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: