Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Unofficial) Litecoindark Thread (LTCD Dead-Officially)  (Read 9848 times)
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:38:58 PM

Forward progress is not going to happen. Therefore dead. Not abandoned. Legally different meaning. Abandoned would mean somebody else could claim the name, the domain, etc without potential repurcussion.

Example, if your car died and you decided not to repair it but did keep it parked in your driveway - it would be useless but remain yours. If you left it dead on the side of the road (public property), it would be considered abandoned - you would lose any legal claim of ownership in 30 days which would allow anyone that wanted to take it the legal right to do so without any repurcussion.

Why do so many people deliberately make my words worse when it suits them and make them better when it suits them - instead of just reading the words and using their truly defined meaning? I use the words properly. People don't read properly.

I smell a rat here, almost a scam on the back of another scam.

Coin announced as dead, yet no immediate drop in value?

Almost a u turn from "LTCD died in November. LTCD is officially dead today. Nothing more to discuss. No complaining or bitching will change that.

Sell."

To "A point of note: LTCD project is not being abandoned. It simply cannot feasibly make any further forward progress. LTCD project will continue and persist until such time as the legal possessor(s) of the intellectual property known as LitecoinDark cease and dissolve it."

It's either dead, or it's not.

And the somewhat false "An official announcement will be made by Alec if he ever gets off his ass."

Added to all that, still nothing about all this on the official thread, except "nothing new to post yet"

If you wanted to get rid of bagholders, snap up some v.cheap coins, any or all of the above would be ways of doing it.

I was dissapointed when I first heard this news, now I'm starting to get pissed.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rastuss

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:09:11 PM

Nothing new to post yet.

Forward progress is not going to happen. Therefore dead. Not abandoned. Legally different meaning. Abandoned would mean somebody else could claim the name, the domain, etc without potential repurcussion.

Example, if your car died and you decided not to repair it but did keep it parked in your driveway - it would be useless but remain yours. If you left it dead on the side of the road (public property), it would be considered abandoned - you would lose any legal claim of ownership in 30 days which would allow anyone that wanted to take it the legal right to do so without any repurcussion.

Why do so many people deliberately make my words worse when it suits them and make them better when it suits them - instead of just reading the words and using their truly defined meaning? I use the words properly. People don't read properly.

Almost a u turn from "LTCD died in November. LTCD is officially dead today. Nothing more to discuss. No complaining or bitching will change that.

Sell."

To "A point of note: LTCD project is not being abandoned. It simply cannot feasibly make any further forward progress. LTCD project will continue and persist until such time as the legal possessor(s) of the intellectual property known as LitecoinDark cease and dissolve it."

And the somewhat false "An official announcement will be made by Alec if he ever gets off his ass."

Added to all that, still nothing about all this on the official thread, except "nothing new to post yet"

If you wanted to get rid of bagholders, snap up some v.cheap coins, any or all of the above would be ways of doing it.

I was dissapointed when I first heard this news, now I'm starting to get pissed.

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:23:31 PM

There won't be anything new. No new features. No new wallet. No new code.

Nothing new to post yet.

Sell."

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:54:37 PM

There won't be anything new. No new features. No new wallet. No new code.

Nothing new to post yet.

Maybe he's buyin up all the coin and launches a spectacular new 2.0 code Wink (sarcasm)

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:48:33 PM

Actually there is no law against someone else claiming the name. PayCoin took the same name as an established Cypto but legally there was nothing they could do about it.

You say it like you could sue them if they took the name just because you want to keep it dead out of spite, you can't and would never hold up in court.

Sell."

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:56:53 PM

I did not say me.

The owner of the intellectual property resides in a country that recognizes different laws than you are considering or even aware of.

Basically talking out your ass to hear your own thoughts.

It's over. Drop it. There's nothing you can do about it.

Actually there is no law against someone else claiming the name. PayCoin took the same name as an established Cypto but legally there was nothing they could do about it.

You say it like you could sue them if they took the name just because you want to keep it dead out of spite, you can't and would never hold up in court.

Sell."

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:08:11 AM

Domains are not classified as intellectual property nor are names of Cryptocurrencies.

I did not say me.

The owner of the intellectual property resides in a country that recognizes different laws than you are considering or even aware of.

Sell."

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:45:32 AM

We (at least I) are not discussing domain names. The subject is intellectual property.

So, to be clear:

Do you intend to make unauthorized use of intellectual property known as LiteCoinDark? Reply with a firm "yes" or "no", please. By stating which it is, we can be clear whether you are being hypothetical and trolling a non-issue just to be a dick or we can be clear that you have criminal intent.

Thank you.

Domains are not classified as intellectual property nor are names of Cryptocurrencies.

I did not say me.

Sell."

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:49:09 AM

LiteCoindark is not intellectual property since it's based on open source code. If that was the case then the old PayCoin could have sued the new PayCoin but can't because it is not classed as either intellectual property nor a legal entity.

We (at least I) are not discussing domain names. The subject is intellectual property.

So, to be clear:

Do you intend to make unauthorized use of intellectual property known as LiteCoinDark? Reply with a firm "yes" or "no", please. By stating which it is, we can be clear whether you are being hypothetical and trolling a non-issue just to be a dick or we can be clear that you have criminal intent.

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:52:48 AM

You won't say "yes" and you won't say "no". I presume you could possibly be a criminal dick, then. And you really have nothing of substance to say or a leg to stand on.

Paycoin has nothing to do with this conversation. The circumstances are different.

Until you respond with "dick" or "criminal", I will disregard you.

LiteCoindark is not intellectual property since it's based on open source code. If that was the case then the old PayCoin could have sued the new PayCoin but can't because it is not classed as either intellectual property nor a legal entity.

So, to be clear:

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:05:16 AM

It is the same thing, go consult with a lawyer on intellectual property laws if you don't believe me.

You won't say "yes" and you won't say "no". I presume you could possibly be a criminal dick, then. And you really have nothing of substance to say or a leg to stand on.

Paycoin has nothing to do with this conversation. The circumstances are different.

So, to be clear:

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:15:43 AM

Are you a "dick" or a "criminal"?

I know plenty about intellectual property and lawyers. It seems you do not.

You have not even addressed what specific intellectual property I am referring to and you've not even bothered to ask.

I will continue to point out the holes in what you post while not responding to your implications until you take your turn and tell us...

It is the same thing, go consult with a lawyer on intellectual property laws if you don't believe me.

So, to be clear:

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:29:58 AM

Ok then tell me how it pertains to intellectual property laws in any way whatsoever if the community creates new forums, new Github and changes the name slightly? You stated you don't own any Coins anyways so why does it even matter?

You have not even addressed what specific intellectual property I am referring to and you've not even bothered to ask.

I will continue to point out the holes in what you post while not responding to your implications until you take your turn and tell us...

So, to be clear:

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:34:52 AM

In order to continue this line of discussion in proper context, I need to know if you are a dick or a criminal.

Are you trolling for the sake of dickness? Or are do you intend to make an attempt to seize control of the LTCD project criminally?

You brought it up, you showed your ass. What kind of ass are we looking at?

Ok then tell me how it pertains to intellectual property laws in any way whatsoever if the community creates new forums, new Github and changes the name slightly? You stated you don't own any Coins anyways so why does it even matter?

So, to be clear:

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:44:06 AM

sorry guys but Litecoindark is dead, sell your stash before it's too late
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:47:23 AM

Very good advice. It appears they ignored me when I said it. Maybe your input will influence some people to divest before the option is no longer an option.

sorry guys but Litecoindark is dead, sell your stash before it's too late

mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:47:33 AM

lol look at you pathetically waggling your weak little e-prick.  God what a chode gobbler you are, a classic mom's basement shut-in ITG assburger's case.   

You, nor anyone else, can do anything at all in any practical case to prevent other parties' appropriation of LTCD "assets" if they so desired.  NOTHING.  the initialism LTCD   is not protected under any force of law until someone moves to protect it, and they won't, because they can't even pay for a half assed dev to fix it let alone a legal team to defend it. 

The only reason you are stunting like this is because you know nobody gives a shit enough to care about 'taking' the laughing stock joke that is LTCD, so you will never have to back your fantasy enforcement talk with action.       

You are done, you have no credibility and spent every drop of goodwill being a general fuckface to people who were trying to help.  And I am loving the consequent drama as you try to pretend you aren't the pariah you made yourself into over all this.

You want to be an uncivil ass and lob insult grenades at people safely from behind your pissant little self-mod topic scam shield?  I may have provoked some of it and i don't mind a little forum brawling as a result, that's expected. 
But you also pulled that same shit on people who never deserved it and you had nothing to redeem yourself with in terms of results.  You are not even a proper scammer, you are a failed wannabe aspirational scammer.

Oh yeah - before you go there,  i already did your mom, she thanked me and paid in BTC because even she knows how worthless her son's efforts were to reboot LTCD.

In order to continue this line of discussion in proper context, I need to know if you are a dick or a criminal.

Are you trolling for the sake of dickness? Or are do you intend to make an attempt to seize control of the LTCD project criminally?

So, to be clear:

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:10:18 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 09:31:47 AM by vicvelcro

No mom's basement for me. She was killed during a home invasion more than 40 years ago. So you're saying you did a corpse? You dug her up? That's probably some kind of crime, right there. It also makes you a self-professed sicko.

Your guess in regard to me and mom's basement is about as accurate as everything else you spew.

Yes, I and one other person can both prevent other parties from appropriating the intellectual property aspect of LTCD. You and anyone else can buy all the coins available at the exchanges. The domain is already registered and could only be obtained with the cooperation of the registrant. LiteCoinDark is a registered entity. I have exclusive rights (by contract) to be the only other authority regarding the disposition of the intellectual property. Unless the other party and I mutually agree to end our contract, I would need the consent of the other party to transfer to a 3rd party. The owner of the intellectual property cannot grant another 3rd party any right to use the intellectual property without my consent. We could both probably be convinced to sell the intellectual property rights for a significant sum (probably payable only in bullion).

You or anyone else can use the same open source code LTCD is based upon, choose a name for the coin, and have your own empty blockchain to start with and can fill it with 100% premine if you like. However, using the name LiteCoinDark would be inadvisable from a legal perspective. Using the name LiteCoinDark would also be counterproductive to a positive reputation.

There is no "stunting" (whatever you mean with that made up term).

Yes, LTCD is done. I said it first, not you. You saying it wouldn't matter anyway because you are a nobody and have no authority.

I haven't been a fuckface to everyone. Only to those who asked for the fuckface label to be applied to them, fuckface.

The rest of your bitching pretty is pretty much just you raging and trying to pick a useless forum fight. I'm willing to bandy words with you, but prefer to do the rest in PM. You already demonstrated that you are just as much a dickhead as I am. You by your nature, me by deliberate counter-attack.

I'd be just as safe lobbing insult grenades at you face to face as you are behind your keyboard. I'm willing to meet you for a beer and lob insults in person. I'll even buy the beer. How about it, princess? Can I buy you a drink?

There's nothing relevant to this topic for us to discuss. Perhaps you can start a new topic and title it Verbal Big Dick Contest - MikeyMillie the Princess vs Vic the Dick or take it to PM.

lol look at you pathetically waggling your weak little e-prick.  God what a chode gobbler you are, a classic mom's basement shut-in ITG assburger's case.  

You, nor anyone else, can do anything at all in any practical case to prevent other parties' appropriation of LTCD "assets" if they so desired.  NOTHING.  the initialism LTCD   is not protected under any force of law until someone moves to protect it, and they won't, because they can't even pay for a half assed dev to fix it let alone a legal team to defend it.  

The only reason you are stunting like this is because you know nobody gives a shit enough to care about 'taking' the laughing stock joke that is LTCD, so you will never have to back your fantasy enforcement talk with action.      

You are done, you have no credibility and spent every drop of goodwill being a general fuckface to people who were trying to help.  And I am loving the consequent drama as you try to pretend you aren't the pariah you made yourself into over all this.

You want to be an uncivil ass and lob insult grenades at people safely from behind your pissant little self-mod topic scam shield?  I may have provoked some of it and i don't mind a little forum brawling as a result, that's expected.  
But you also pulled that same shit on people who never deserved it and you had nothing to redeem yourself with in terms of results.  You are not even a proper scammer, you are a failed wannabe aspirational scammer.

Oh yeah - before you go there,  i already did your mom, she thanked me and paid in BTC because even she knows how worthless her son's efforts were to reboot LTCD.

So, to be clear:

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

rastuss

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:31:17 AM

I see a real power hungy person here. I saw it in your earlier posts, I see it in you locking threads, I see it in you needing to "own" the name of the coin, even when you've almost singlehandedly screwed it into the ground, and I would bet you'd dearly love to have the ability to freeze this discussion too.

One of your only assets is being able to show up and trade insults with people who invested in the coin, and who have a genuine reason to feel hacked off and hard done by.

Definatelty not a good enough reason for anyone to put you at the forefront of a coins development.

Your attitude has been cited as a major reason for losing support, yet you still continue on with this tirade, trying to cling onto the LTCD name with supposed legal argument.

You need to realise that you are the catalyst for all this shit. Lots of people don't just turn up on here and think - "I know, I'll give vicvelcro some more shit today".

No mom's basement for me. She was killed during a home invasion more than 40 years ago. So you're saying you did a corpse? You dug her up? That's probably some kind of crime, right there.

Your guess in regard to me and mom's basement is about as accurate as everything else you spew.

Yes, I and one other person can both prevent other parties from appropriating the intellectual property aspect of LTCD. You and anyone else can buy all the coins available at the exchanges. The domain is already registered and could only be obtained with the cooperation of the registrant. LiteCoinDark is a registered entity. I have exclusive rights (by contract) to be the only other authority regarding the disposition of the intellectual property. Unless the other party and I mutually agree to end our contract, I would need the consent of the other party to transfer to a 3rd party. The owner of the intellectual property cannot grant another 3rd party any right to use the intellectual property without my consent. We could both probably be convinced to sell the intellectual property rights for a significant sum (probably payable only in bullion).

You or anyone else can use the same open source code LTCD is based up, choose a name for the coin, and have your own empty blockchain to start with and can fill it with 100% premine if you like. However, using the name LiteCoinDark would be inadvisable from a legal perspective. Using the name LiteCoinDark would also be counterproductive to a positive reputation.

Yes, LTCD is done. I said it first, not you. You saying it wouldn't matter anyway because you are a nobody and have no authority.

I haven't been a fuckface to everyone. Only to those who asked for the fuckface label to be applied to them, fuckface.

The rest of your bitching pretty is pretty much just you raging and trying to pick a useless forum fight. I'm willing to bandy words with you, but prefer to do the rest in PM. You already demonstrated that you are just as much a dickhead as I am. You by your nature, me by deliberate counter-attack.

I'd be just as safe lobbing insult grenades at you face to face as you are behind your keyboard. I'm willing to meet you for a beer and lob insults in person. I'll even buy the beer. How about it, princess? Can I buy you a drink?

There's nothing relevant to this topic for us to discuss. Perhaps you can start a new topic and title it Verbal Big Dick Contest - MikeyMillie the Princess vs Vic the Dick or take it to PM.

lol look at you pathetically waggling your weak little e-prick.  God what a chode gobbler you are, a classic mom's basement shut-in ITG assburger's case.   

You, nor anyone else, can do anything at all in any practical case to prevent other parties' appropriation of LTCD "assets" if they so desired.  NOTHING.  the initialism LTCD   is not protected under any force of law until someone moves to protect it, and they won't, because they can't even pay for a half assed dev to fix it let alone a legal team to defend it. 

You are done, you have no credibility and spent every drop of goodwill being a general fuckface to people who were trying to help.  And I am loving the consequent drama as you try to pretend you aren't the pariah you made yourself into over all this.

You want to be an uncivil ass and lob insult grenades at people safely from behind your pissant little self-mod topic scam shield?  I may have provoked some of it and i don't mind a little forum brawling as a result, that's expected. 
But you also pulled that same shit on people who never deserved it and you had nothing to redeem yourself with in terms of results.  You are not even a proper scammer, you are a failed wannabe aspirational scammer.

Oh yeah - before you go there,  i already did your mom, she thanked me and paid in BTC because even she knows how worthless her son's efforts were to reboot LTCD.

So, to be clear:

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

vicvelcro

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:46:26 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 01:19:16 PM by vicvelcro

I never started any tirade. I simply respond in whatever way I am addressed.

You and many others misinterpret what you believe to be "power hunger". There is no "power" to be hungry for. Ooooooh Wow, gee I'm a great big somebody because I have a special type of username... Really?!? No. Locking threads serves one purpose - to stop people from posting unofficial nonsense in the official topic. I've said many times that other matters can and should be discussed by whoever wants to IN A SEPARATE TOPIC. I have clearly suggested that people should feel free to create topics and to title them appropriately to reflect what the topic might relate to. Posting every little thing in one single topic is moronic. Messy.

I don't own the name of the coin. I have no particular need to own it or any particular desire to own it. I do have a strong desire AND a contractual obligation to discourage anyone else from attempting to use it without permission. I am heavy handed about it. Who the fuck wants to use the name and why the hell? Oddly enough, there are some oddballs and nutcases out there.

I have not singlehandedly screwed anything into the ground. Nothing actually happened in the past 2 months. Ultimately, there was no achievement made. It was down and screwed into the ground already. No way it could have been made worse. It was already about as bad as it could get. So, do tell, if you think you can - what problem is there that did not already exist? Dirty words? Rules about what type of posts would not be acceptable in the [ANN]? Which trolls would be permanently excluded from the [ANN]? And that was a bad thing? Get a grip...

I have no interest in freezing this discussion. I'm the one who told the fuckwads to create it and bitch loudly and openly about me, my family, my habits, which of the freak trolls are fucking my dead mom's corpse, who has the biggest e-peen, how dead LTCD is/was, etc etc. This topic is exactly where that type of discussion belongs. Because I said so. Apparently the dipshits never figured out they could have been doing it all along. It takes a dirty dick like me to point it out to them. I'm happy to see you joined us all here. You truly belong. The place just wouldn't be the same had you not made your presence here.

Yes, I agree, partly. My negative attitude and willingness to hand out spanks is an asset. It's not my only asset. It just happens to be the asset which was spoonfed targets that have repeatedly come asking for it. Welcome to their clubhouse. However, my attitude was not the reason to select me as dev. Dunno where you got that idea from. The choice wasn't yours and you weren't part of the decision. You weren't meant to know what the reason was. I guess you just aren't cool enough for the important people to spit on you much less tell you anything. Leaving you clueless has already shown that your own best thinking isn't up to a high enough standard to give any indication that important matters would do anything for you beyond hurt your brain.

If gaining or losing support by anyone is predicated on attitude, you all are doing it wrong.

I have not been a catalyst for "all this shit". I do confess that I deliberately intended to be the catalyst that weeded out the trolls and the no-goodnicks from the decent people. Worked like a charm. Here you all are in one topic. Makes you easy to specifically identify. The rest of the quiet people who were looking for trading advice know exactly who you are and what you're all about and to consider you to be predators of their stash. You bitched to drive the price down, then you bitched because the price was down, then you wanted me to give false hope so the price would artificially rise to conveniently pad your pocket at their expense. To a loud half dozen of you, I am the devil incarnate. I can happily and easily live with that. Keep posting this stuff and escalating it. By doing so, you more strongly reinforce the wisdom of my method to expose you.

You've had PM with me. You asked for information and you were civilized about it. I replied in a civilized manner and provided full answers to your questions. Now, you step in line with the rest of the bitch-brigade. You were the holdout. The hardest one to draw out into the open. Props to you for being a bit less of an easy lay. However, if you'd played it cool and kept your head on straighter you might have actually been a challenge. Bummer that. I think there's still one more of you fuckers still in the shadows, probably to chickenshit to come out and play now, though.

Nope, you are right about lots of people NOT showing up here to bitch at me. It's only a few of you. You are the minority. Many were happy for the extended chance to prudently make their exit a while ago. You can see some evidence of this by looking at the exchanges. Not many people left with anything to dump, they're already out. Nobody has enough to stage a fake pump, because they're already out. You guys are the stupid ones that waited too long because you were too greedy or too clueless to flail and bail while you had a certain exit.

I am disappointed that Gen 2 was never finished and implemented. Many people would have had a better exit than they did.

How anyone could possibly believe that they (you or anyone else) has an open license to be abusive without any blowback is beyond my comprehension. To believe that I must behave to a higher standard just because somebody wants to call names and pick fights with immunity is also beyond my comprehension. I have just as much right to free speech and the full use of profanity and delivery of verbal abuse as anyone else.

I have no concern regarding a virtual reputation I'm perfectly fine with people calling me names. Doesn't hurt me a bit. I can play the name calling game better than most. I can also be more reasonable and professional than most. I wear jeans and a leather jacket just as well as I wear a suit and tie. It's all superficial and insignificant.

So, now that there is nothing relevant to discuss, you all want to play the blame game as if it would change anything. Well, you all mistating the facts doesn't change the facts. Prior devs gave up on it. I didn't. Several things contributed to the failure to recover LTCD. My choice of words when I post have nothing to do with it in any real sense. Proven by example when I have posted without profanity, nothing got better. Also proven when I post with profanity, nothing got worse.

LTCD never had a practical use, like nearly 1000 other clone coins. No infrastructure was built when it would have mattered. The lack of Gen 2 functionality and absence of Gen 2 anywhere in the compiled code when it was claimed that LTCD was Gen 2 - well, that speaks for itself. The particular choices regarding PoW and block halving weren't well thought out. The name was a poor choice, it was a sales gimmick. "Dark", hah! That was a bad idea. I pointed that out long before the devs gave up. I tried to get a rational discussion regarding a change of name. Thoughtful people agreed while shallow minded short-term hype-junkies disagreed. Coders with bad intentions were willing to provide their services if I would turn a blind eye on their work that would have included malicious code. Those were quite eager to contact me and volunteer for free. I refused. One good coder had unexpected real-life circumstances arise. One good coder was available but his work would have to have been preceded by the work of another coder who ended up running off with payment but not delivering what was paid for. Ad nauseum.

My selections for who would be on the team were misplaced and I didn't do a thorough enough job vetting them. None of the team has been available. One person gave a few hours, another person gave a few hours and contributed some funds.

My complete lack of PR skills and my unwillingness to lie or make empty promises is so diametrically opposed to how cryptos pump and dump that none of you can relate to my bluntness and reluctance to make announcements about pretend hype nonsense.

Crypto-junkies don't want facts, don't have the patience to wait for solid work to get completed and fully tested. Crypto-junkies thrive on hype, fluff, bullshit, and market manipulation by various means. And most crypto-junkies lose their ass because of those very things. My primary consideration was to prevent hype, pump and dump, fluff, trolling, and market manipulation as much as possible. Most of the people who are militantly angry at me and attacking me with their posts are the manipulators, the pump and dumpers, and the trolls. They are pissed at me for being pretty good at locking out the bullshit.

Buying any coin on any exchange is NOT investing in a project. It is simply the purchase of a virtual item sold by another person or entity. It is not a purchase of shares or an investment. When somebody buys a can of soda from a supermarket, they are not buying stock in the company that produced the soda. That common misunderstanding is perpetuated and goes uncorrected by many alt-coins. I'm unpopular because I've pointed it out more than once, and most of you don't believe me simply because you think it isn't true. To be an investor, you have to contribute funds that directly cover a portion of the cost of development (hosting fees, coding services, certification, etc). Nobody ever bought any coins from me because I have never sold. There are very few investors of LTCD and each of us has taken more of a loss than any of you exchange-coin buyers. Yet so many of you want to have a say-so in what gets done and when and how fast.

Constructive input from the community can be helpful. Most often, community suggestions are stupid, ridiculous, and counterproductive. Just as often, community input is presented in a hostile and/or bitchy manner. Nobody wants to read that crap. I'm one of the few people who will bitch right back. Most devs will kiss your ass while their coin value rises to a point which is acceptably profitable for them to dump and bail. I won't kiss anybody's ass. I bought a few million LTCD at a price above 3000 satoshis. I still own them and they are not in my possession. They will never be sold. There was never any motive for me to pet you all or make you feel warm and fuzzy so I could sell off at a profit. I already figured out back in October that my purchase was a net loss. I could afford to take that loss. Most of you have sofa-cushion-money thaqt you were hoping would turn you into millionaires. My goal was to avoid you all taking a total loss on your unwisely spent money and possibly help you get out with some profit or a break-even. Because I know that most of you can't afford to lose your $11.76 life savings.

You've all fooled yourselves into believing you got inside my head and that you understood my way of thinking. Then you did your best to deliberately misinterpret, misquote, and/or twist what you thought my posts signified and what you thought my mental process was. Your own egos wouldn't permit you to even consider that perhaps my mind was processing differently than how your own minds are motivated. You were wrong. You've fooled yourselves into thinking that beating this dead horse some more will get you any closer to where you wish you could be. That place is gone.

Bitching now and trying to find the nearest target to throw your blame at is completely pointless. Attacking me is pointless but entertaining. It's a bit less predictable than an XBox game, so most days I rather enjoy mutherfucking people right back. Ask and ye shall receive. Seek and ye shall find. Beg me for it, and I'll rip you a new one with a smile on my face.

So, what's next on the pity party agenda? I might humor you for a while longer, if you can make it interesting enough to keep me entertained.

Hours from now, when you've finished sounding out all the words in this long-ass post, I invite you to come back and give it another go.

Have a nice day.

I see a real power hungy person here. I saw it in your earlier posts, I see it in you locking threads, I see it in you needing to "own" the name of the coin, even when you've almost singlehandedly screwed it into the ground, and I would bet you'd dearly love to have the ability to freeze this discussion too.

One of your only assets is being able to show up and trade insults with people who invested in the coin, and who have a genuine reason to feel hacked off and hard done by.

Definatelty not a good enough reason for anyone to put you at the forefront of a coins development.

Your attitude has been cited as a major reason for losing support, yet you still continue on with this tirade, trying to cling onto the LTCD name with supposed legal argument.

You need to realise that you are the catalyst for all this shit. Lots of people don't just turn up on here and think - "I know, I'll give vicvelcro some more shit today".

No mom's basement for me. She was killed during a home invasion more than 40 years ago. So you're saying you did a corpse? You dug her up? That's probably some kind of crime, right there.

You or anyone else can use the same open source code LTCD is based up, choose a name for the coin, and have your own empty blockchain to start with and can fill it with 100% premine if you like. However, using the name LiteCoinDark would be inadvisable from a legal perspective. Using the name LiteCoinDark would also be counterproductive to a positive reputation.

lol look at you pathetically waggling your weak little e-prick.  God what a chode gobbler you are, a classic mom's basement shut-in ITG assburger's case.  

You, nor anyone else, can do anything at all in any practical case to prevent other parties' appropriation of LTCD "assets" if they so desired.  NOTHING.  the initialism LTCD   is not protected under any force of law until someone moves to protect it, and they won't, because they can't even pay for a half assed dev to fix it let alone a legal team to defend it.  

You are done, you have no credibility and spent every drop of goodwill being a general fuckface to people who were trying to help.  And I am loving the consequent drama as you try to pretend you aren't the pariah you made yourself into over all this.

You want to be an uncivil ass and lob insult grenades at people safely from behind your pissant little self-mod topic scam shield?  I may have provoked some of it and i don't mind a little forum brawling as a result, that's expected.  
But you also pulled that same shit on people who never deserved it and you had nothing to redeem yourself with in terms of results.  You are not even a proper scammer, you are a failed wannabe aspirational scammer.

Oh yeah - before you go there,  i already did your mom, she thanked me and paid in BTC because even she knows how worthless her son's efforts were to reboot LTCD.

So, to be clear:

Thank you.

I did not say me.

Sell."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: