Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:13:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Unofficial HashProfit Thread  (Read 10093 times)
7dogs

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:02:39 PM

Hey allmost all cryptos are up... HP moves the markets. When HP issue the ProfitCard to buy supermarket goods in Europe directly with HP pay, we'll watch PFC at 1500x
Charlie11223

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:43:01 AM

So are they coming back or what ?

https://vk.com/id277415332   started paying Russian investors small amounts

Yes around 10% of what they previously paid.
DenKoma

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:20:46 AM

Hey guys.

I'm thinking of starting PFC/Hashprofit scam investigation, finding the guys behind it. If Hashprofit will return for good - ok, we just won't need that info then.

Just - for anyone who don't know that - i'm from Russia, and, as far as I see, these guys left a lot of traces in Russia that can lead to, ahem, very private conversation. Even if they are on Bahamas atm - they still have relatives who won't be glad talking to siloviki or mobsters.

Dummy corp (not sure that there's a corp, maybe just an address) in Cyprus is dead end.
Webmoney WMID is out in public, with formal verification (that means government-issued ID was provided to Webmoney in november).
8-800 phone number can be registered in Russia only with ID.
hashprofit.com has DNS of Yandex, biggest Russian internet holding, that 100% complies with FSB requests.

and that's just in 15 minutes of search through .ru web.

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
Charlie11223

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:28:48 AM

Hey guys.

I'm thinking of starting PFC/Hashprofit scam investigation, finding the guys behind it. If Hashprofit will return for good - ok, we just won't need that info then.

Just - for anyone who don't know that - i'm from Russia, and, as far as I see, these guys left a lot of traces in Russia that can lead to, ahem, very private conversation. Even if they are on Bahamas atm - they still have relatives who won't be glad talking to siloviki or mobsters.

Dummy corp (not sure that there's a corp, maybe just an address) in Cyprus is dead end.
Webmoney WMID is out in public, with formal verification (that means government-issued ID was provided to Webmoney in november).
8-800 phone number can be registered in Russia only with ID.
hashprofit.com has DNS of Yandex, biggest Russian internet holding, that 100% complies with FSB requests.

and that's just in 15 minutes of search through .ru web.

Very good. Let me know if you need some help.
Please keep me updated.
Thanks
7dogs

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:37:54 AM

@DenKoma, having strongly invested in them, I thank you for this info and I agree that we investors should stick together and share what we can. Firstly I still believe that it would be best if situation handling and intentions be positive from both sides, in order to avoid cardinal investment loss, and also in order to encourage things to go forward, in terms of correcting flaws and catching up with expectations. I think that after cleaning up all the mess they should be open and willing to communicate with investors to set things on a right track.

Of course due diligence from our side is absolutely necessary and we should keep together to enjoy some progress.

Let's see how things proceed tomorrow and what exactly HP intend to do in order to value our trust and investment in their company.
ddalex

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:11:04 AM

We really should be able to find the people behind Hashprofit though. Especially when we get lawyers and police involved. CoinMaster222 should be punished aswell though of course.

monetizator4 Full Member
Re: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread
December 29, 2014, 03:42:42 PM
I'm trying to search some HP coordinates in Russian SEs and forums.
In their old announces you can read post address in Tyumen city.

Our contacts:

Veteranov Truda str., 58/2, stroenie 2,
Tyumen
Russian Federation, 625031
Company "Hash Profit"

Phones:
From Russia: 8-800-555-80-73
From Ukraine: +380 443 93 4191
Other countries: +7 (345) 223-86-02

Contact e-mails:
support@hashprofit.com
sales@hashprofit.com
partner@hashprofit.com

Haши кoнтaкты
Aдpec Poccия, 625031, г. Tюмeнь, yл. Beтepaнoв Tpyдa, 58/2 cтp. 2
Кoмпaния «Xэш пpoфит»
Teлeфoны 8-800-555-80-73 (звoнoк из Poccии бecплaтный)
+380 443 93 4191 (для житeлeй Укpaины)
+7 (345) 223-86-02 (для звoнкoв из дpyгиx cтpaн)
Oтдeл пoддepжки пoльзoвaтeлeй support@hashprofit.com
Oтдeл пpoдaж sales@hashprofit.com
Пo вocпpocaм coтpyдничecтвa partner@hashprofit.com

Smiley
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:10:45 AM

hi
source:  http://netbusinessrating.com/fr/fiche-12507-hash-profit

(translated french to english)

"   Hi all, first of all I am sorry if I made findings there a few days talking scam and I am so deeply sorry if you lost your investment Hash Profit.

My name Lucky31, and I am a person who loves to go to the end of my investigations, with knowledge in hacking and coding of data (programming), I leaned on the closure of hash profit.

As I have seen it many lost their money in this program, not too reliable from because if you look at the cover page, the source code was poorly coded and therefore I will discuss an amateur job.

I previously conduct research, and I found Hash profit in China in the province of Pyongyang.
China has enormous VPN and proxy networks (that is to browse anonymously for those of you who not know), and I lost track of them in Toronto, in short, they can be anywhere in the world even your neighbors next to you.

My conclusion: Hash profit is a Ponzi scheme.

Amazing but not that much, since the new investors was the little rich early investors.

And everything is completed when more than 34 BTC in December it was claimed Hash profit by its investors.

I have to say I am a little amused, because they all cashed with their address and bitcoin exchange against Yuan (Chinese currency).

It is true that it is not fun for you, investors, but a colleague was concluded that it was between 17 and 23, and he was just a little knowledge in hacking the data.

I hope I could make enough detail and you can bounce back quickly on another matter, I wish you well and again a good year 2015, it brings you wealth and sustainable investments.  "

from my point of view, there is nothing to do, we were too credulous and we were scammed
skint now

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:06:11 PM

So are they coming back or what ?

https://vk.com/id277415332   started paying Russian investors small amounts

Yes around 10% of what they previously paid.
right now, some Russians are saying that they are receiving about half of their daily payout, but one or two think that the amounts are related to btc made from the pay to message service!
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:08:02 PM

Well I was going to open the official thread to hashprofit and give as much info as I can but due to the rubbish on here I wont,and as for as someone said prosecute me please tell on what grounds that would be???

coinmaster222

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:09:52 PM

and russians are starting to be paid but some complaining the payment is only half there normal,remember there payments are based on the rouble,enough said.

suresh1818

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WIBa49FXK4rBks4FUiUWNv_H9Tzq937-ajn387e8w4g/viewform?usp=send_form

Just click the link dont give your user id or password
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:38:31 PM

When can we access our accounts ? It's 5th of January.
coinmaster222

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:48:26 PM

I have no idea thats up to hashprofit and the survey page dont click it it contains malware

7dogs

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:40:13 PM

@Coinmaster222 give us info, please accept that a diversity of reactions is justified here. Communication will help to balance out.

I somehow got the feeling that people who are shouting the most have not invested any serious amount in HP, but maybe i'ts just a feeling.
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:48:47 PM

I was surprised to see their post on their website, i had written my losses off as a scam. This may be an elaborate or even bigger scam, they may come back and resume payments as normal, which will push their trust ratings up because they supposedly paid back everyone and they become a great company in the eyes of everyone. Once the ratings are up and more people join, they may disappear for good. Even if they are genuine, i am burned now. Once bitten, twice shy, if i do manage to get some of my money back, i would be happy. Hell, i will withdraw all my KHS for PFC and dump them. The fact they went AWOL without too much information does not inspire confidence. Mega-Scam Alert! Undecided

Edit: Especially not happy about this clause : Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.

Why should this happen? They were the ones at fault and it is but natural that people would be angry with them, to put such a clause is totally un-professional in my opinion. In fact they should be paying back these users on priority! Are they trying to play god?

Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:20:30 PM

I was surprised to see their post on their website, i had written my losses off as a scam. This may be an elaborate or even bigger scam, they may come back and resume payments as normal, which will push their trust ratings up because they supposedly paid back everyone and they become a great company in the eyes of everyone. Once the ratings are up and more people join, they may disappear for good. Even if they are genuine, i am burned now. Once bitten, twice shy, if i do manage to get some of my money back, i would be happy. Hell, i will withdraw all my KHS for PFC and dump them. The fact they went AWOL without too much information does not inspire confidence. Mega-Scam Alert! Undecided

Edit: Especially not happy about this clause : Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.

Why should this happen? They were the ones at fault and it is but natural that people would be angry with them, to put such a clause is totally un-professional in my opinion. In fact they should be paying back these users on priority! Are they trying to play god?

Come on people. Use your brains.

All these deeds have led to big mining effectiveness reduction and many other negative effects.

Wtf? How? Details please.

The first priority will get all the users who live in Russian Federation.

I imagine this is because they are based in Russia and they want to try give something back to those users located closest to them (geographically), as they are potentially the biggest threats to both their safety and freedom.

Payouts will take place once in a 14 days or more often, and if we'll have a good opportunity - once in 7 days.

Lol.

Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.

Basically.. don't try look for us. Don't post private info about us. If you do you risk losing your payments (which I am sure will be non-existent anyway).

To summarize:
The HP ponzi is now over. What will happen next is weeks and months of nonsense posts from the HP team, to drag out affairs until nobody really cares about their losses anymore. Pretty much the same as what is happening with PB Mining.

Either way, your monies are gone.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:20:28 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 06:49:33 PM by Pistachio

I am posting a copy of my claim against coinmaster222 here as well. It's the 5th and the website is still down. No emails or other information from hashprofit directly.

Hashprofit is not a ponzi and i will give 1btc to anyone that can prove it is,me thinks my money is safe

Since the site is gone I will claim the 1btc  DDoS attack really? Sending message will cost 0.03 BTC really?

1QEjRStFQSxPdM4QVMEgZxGNfSPL5zNMuh

Thanks

Grin

I second this one, but I am only asking for the 0.83555BTC that Hashprofit scammed out of me. The website is still down and their self-imposed deadline has passed.

Here is some additional proof,

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@hashprofit.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain hashprofit.com by mx.yandex.net. [93.158.134.89].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.7.1 No such user!

And ....

sales@hashprofit.com

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain hashprofit.com by mx.yandex.net. [93.158.134.89].

550 5.7.1 No such user!

And ....

partner@hashprofit.com

550 5.7.1 No such user!

No working website + no working email + no way to publicly contact them + missed self-imposed deadlines = a scam

skint now

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:48:50 PM

The Russians think they have found one of hashprofits other projects, named "Terabox" it has 100 g/hs free for one week!
they're also saying something about video's being removed from youtube, difficult to understand, could mean hashprofits video's removed.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:12:17 PM

I am reposing this here as a FYI to others.

Hashprofit is not a ponzi and i will give 1btc to anyone that can prove it is,me thinks my money is safe

You may want to acknowledge that you were wrong here and cap the number of people claiming this against you. Otherwise you will end up dealing with something like this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140654.
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 09:15:11 PM

any other member from outside russian federration got payment ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: