Alright, I want that prize money, I'll make no fuzz about it.
You ask for it, you get it.
- is simple and yet has a lot in it
- combines the original BTC
symbol with the new Ƀ to make everybody happy (for chrissake)
- is 2-color black&white and easily invertible
- adds some mystic appeal and secrecy using hidden symbolism
- scalable version will be made available (if credit comes flying my way)
- can be worked into any shiny bling bling (pancake coloring possible also)
- resembles a COIN(!)
- looks both techy and ancient
- has the ability to convince a yet untapped Eastern market
The Chinese good luck symbol btw. coined the future expression "Do you have some luck for me?" (pictures of my time machine will be made available in the future)
Here, I made some animations too!
I was thinking about incorporating my donation address into the logo (possibly to the right of the B) kinda to make it look official or something, like the serial numbers on banknotes. But I don't have a tool to do curved lettertypes with, yet. I will do this if there is popular demand..
The 1's and 0's (which represent the timestamp in the genesis block, as mentioned here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=92954.msg1026004#msg1026004
) can easily be replaced by corresponding political or religious symbols depending on your worldview such as pentagrams, swastikas, david stars, pyramids or crop circles. Whatever you fancy.
If it were possible to incorporate a sound effect into a .PNG or .GIF I would've done that using a foreboding gong or perhaps a science-fiction swoosh-sound. But I guess you can't have everything..