Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency One world?  (Read 1317 times)
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

Bitcoin is real money and bitcoin is a universal currency that's why bitcoin is accepted in all country in the world but you talk about bitcoin will be the only one currency that are using  by all  country I think its impossible maybe bitcoin is the alternative money of all country but they are also contenue using their respective money and they distinguish because of its money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

I do not think this will ever happen. Even if it is more effective and efficient altcoin. Power, greed and pride will be factors for this. Even with un they cannot see eye to eye. How much more a currency they did not come up with and cannot control

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

No, I don't think so. We have different governments (and laws) running each of our countries and there is no way they're gonna let a single currency to be used as mode of payment, much less a decentralized one which they cannot control. They can regulate it but I don't see it becoming a universal currency to replace all of fiat currencies around the world. The government will rather make their own cryptocurrency if that will be the case.

jhony525525

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

I think it is not easy and impossible for the world to relies on one currency and the bitcoin is the digital currency So it is difficult for the developing and less developed countries of the world. Bitcoin is good for us and those who have some knowledge of the crypto they can invest i these currencies for the future.
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

I think one currency across the world is really impossible. the standards of all currency are not the same.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

For me I do not really believe it for now but I like that to happen. But before that to happen I like Bitcoin to fix everything. Make transaction fee lower. Transaction will be faster with the same amount of fee. More ATM's for Bitcoin and it will be legalized anywhere in the world. How can it be a future currency when it's still banned in some part of the world.
Imagine a future which is paperless? Don't have any cash to bring. Just bring your cellphone or just log-in your account and pay in just one click. Awesome. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

It is really possible to happen in the future because everything in this world is changing to adapt and so the currency also. Bitcoin has the power to become the only currency to be used in the future because bitcoin is so popular and influential globally. Bitcoin has the characteristic to become the father of the new currency. Bitcoin is the only digital coin to reach a 10k USD value. Bitcoin has no limit if you just believe in the power and its potential.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

No, it will be impossible that Bitcoin will become the only currency than can be use as a mode of payment. Physical money would still be the main currency to use. The world will not get away from physical money because it is the basis of each nation in controlling their economy. Also, bitcoin is not regulated nor control and even the transaction fees are really high. I still believe that Bitcoin shall remain as an asset rather than a currency.,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:32:49 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 06:50:15 AM by KingScorpio

It's definitely possible for a certain cryptocurrency to attain this level of adoption. Is it guaranteed though? Definitely not. Who knows? The sort of "global currency" probably wouldn't even be decentralized, probably something like PayPal. Also, who knows? If it we're to be a decentralized cryptocurrency, it might not even be bitcoin. It's just pretty early to say for sure.

so much stupidity in this forum

no there will never be a single currency worldwide, controlled by a single instance, and even if it cant be imposed on the world without violence, people will always try to resist.

the us dollar that is currency globally accepted only has such wide spread because american military soldiers, are still listening on US dollar funded propaganda, and the elites around the gulf that sell the major oil for shipment globally, accept the us dollar for oil.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

Hehe Grin Sounds like Illuminati? I'm just kidding. I don't agree because first, many countries are experiencing power outtages so local fiat is still reliable on that situation and second, having different value of money is good for the world's ecosystem.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

This is so impossible to happen because we already used to use different kinds of currency in each or every nation and that is why there will be no possibility for the world to have one currency because it is hard to balance the world's economy if we will just depending in one currency, we are good at different currencies and we don't need to have only one.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

Nope. It cannot become the only one currency in the world. Bitcoin is great, but there are altcoins that have the bigger potential than BTC. I am talking about Ethereum and NEO. They are faster and offer more possibilities.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

Practically introduce a single crypto currency in the whole world as a single form of payment, it is impossible. It's like calling for peace throughout the world. And military conflicts continue to flare up in one place or in another place. A single crypto currency in the whole world actually means the unification of the economies of all countries into one single global global economy. It is impossible to do this in the near future. In each country there are economic interests and contradictions that do not allow it to be done.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

Bitcoin is now the most powerful digital coin in the world but I guess the other coins can survive too. We will have more than one
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

I hope that something like this will happen but when i am thinking how we can make it... i'm realizing that many governments will not allow bitcoin replace their currencies.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

I believe that one day bitcoin will be the world currency. Although bitcoin is still new, it become most popular cryptocurrency of all time,it is very expensive but it can be divided into 8 decimal places so you cant buy one whole bitcoin then buy a percent of it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

I do not believe that bitcoin has the capacity to absorb most of the economic transactions that take place in the world in its ecosystem, so I think it is time to start leaving behind the ideal of a bitcoin displacing the dominant financial system of today and be satisfied that bitcoin has the ability to survive the arrival of more advanced cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: