Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74230 times)
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:01:50 AM

Why so slow?
1.5 days have passed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:05:29 AM

When your pool's very first block was orphaned, did you really get the feeling you'd been scammed?  This coin DELIVERS.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Battareus

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:07:30 AM

When your pool's very first block was orphaned, did you really get the feeling you'd been scammed?  This coin DELIVERS.
Delivers money in all pocets in future.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:10:26 AM

In the interest of innovating, we had to cut some corners. Honestly, the intention was never to trick anyone. At some point we will make it right. We promise that if you buy this coin based on this road map, that we will do everything in our power to make sure we do not lose money.

I'm a CEO!

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 05:13:11 AM

Nice! Now we are decentralized. Oh, wait, PayCon SHOULD be centralized to one pool, lol.

Minerpools needs to be in the OP.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:25:42 AM

Nice! Now we are decentralized. Oh, wait, PayCon SHOULD be centralized to one pool, lol.

Done, activity picks up when I sleep. And by sleep I meant talking to major banks. Not little banks, big banks.
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 05:27:43 AM

Done, activity picks up when I sleep. And by sleep I meant talking to major banks. Not little banks, big banks.

Ticker symbol?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:30:59 AM

Obviously! I read somewhere on the internet that you were in talks with Chase, JPMorgan, USBancorp, and WellsFargo. Everyone knows if you read it on the internet, it must be true!
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 05:32:32 AM

Can you go to jail and become a Con from conning people out of their PayCon?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:47:33 AM

Obviously! I read somewhere on the internet that you were in talks with Chase, JPMorgan, USBancorp, and WellsFargo. Everyone knows if you read it on the internet, it must be true!
I read different....I read you were in talks with Wall street Nasdaq S&P AND NYSE...This must be 100 percent true becuz  i read it online  Shocked
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:43:33 AM

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:54:54 AM

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Not in any coin that I know of or is still around. I have added CON to the OP title and ann post.
Battareus

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:04:31 AM

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Not in any coin that I know of or is still around. I have added CON to the OP title and ann post.
You are absolutely genius, mister.
Kostolany, Jr.

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:14:25 AM

I read different....I read you were in talks with Wall street Nasdaq S&P AND NYSE...This must be 100 percent true becuz  i read it online  Shocked

and not just that...

„While buying one should be romantic, while selling realistic (and in the meantime he should sleep).“
– André Kostolany
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 07:16:13 AM

Have you talked to Coin-Swap.net? I heard they might be looking for new coins to add after LTC and Shibe bailed  Grin
Kostolany, Jr.

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:24:02 AM

You guys should spam Bittrex to get it listed, should be pretty decent once it hits Proof of Stake

hear, hear!  Cool

„While buying one should be romantic, while selling realistic (and in the meantime he should sleep).“
– André Kostolany
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:25:54 AM

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Nice Thumbs Up, and this coin is growing! Will not move my card from it. Smiley

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:26:02 AM

Have you talked to Coin-Swap.net? I heard they might be looking for new coins to add after LTC and Shibe bailed  Grin

If your currency meets these requirements, please go to our IRC channel #coin-swap on freenode and type !help. The command for voting for your currency is:

!vote {SYMBOL}
example:
!vote DOGE
If you believe your currency needs to be added to the exchange immediately, please contact coinswap-Jared in our IRC channel #coin-swap or email him at jared at coin-swap.net.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:08:08 AM

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

I liked PAY better. I'm out.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
Battareus

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:28:34 AM

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

I liked PAY better. I'm out.

Tell your address, i send you middlefingers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: