Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74228 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:38:20 AM

Mr. Anon muddafudda, I forgot to compliment you on the wallet, like the statistics, block explorer, and the social media. +1
Did you implement any  thermonuclear technology into it? It would scare the shit out of my old lady. Tongue

Each user will be sent a flux capacitor to implement time travel. Hope this helps.

Just checked the mail. USPS dropped off my flux capacitor this morning. Going back in time to buy btc when it was practically free. Will update. Flux capacitor CONFIRMED!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:21:23 AM

Where is my super node?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:30:57 AM

Mr. Anon muddafudda, I forgot to compliment you on the wallet, like the statistics, block explorer, and the social media. +1
Did you implement any  thermonuclear technology into it? It would scare the shit out of my old lady. Tongue

Each user will be sent a flux capacitor to implement time travel. Hope this helps.

Just checked the mail. USPS dropped off my flux capacitor this morning. Going back in time to buy btc when it was practically free. Will update. Flux capacitor CONFIRMED!

I saw earlier in the thread where someone was willing to donate 2 x 2Mwatt generators. Out of curiosity, since we all know that this requires 1.21 Gigawatts, where did you come up with the additional power requirement?  Huh
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:39:38 AM

I saw earlier in the thread where someone was willing to donate 2 x 2Mwatt generators. Out of curiosity, since we all know that this requires 1.21 Gigawatts, where did you come up with the additional power requirement?  Huh

Are you kidding me? I already told you I went back in time and bought a bunch of bitcoins for pennies. I took the money I earned from that, and had a custom nuclear reactor put in my backyard.. Even with this custom nuclear reactor, I still stand to lose $0.10 a gh hashing bitcoin
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:49:42 AM

Didn't you know, it runs on Plutonium!

PayCon is going Nuclear  Cool

*Remember kids, PayCon may fail and drop steeply in price or it may do well, please do all research and only invest what you are willing to lose.
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:59:09 AM

Didn't you know, it runs on Plutonium!

PayCon is going Nuclear  Cool

*Remember kids, PayCon may fail and drop steeply in price or it may do well, please do all research and only invest what you are willing to lose.

Really? I thought dev said there was going to be a hardfork over to kyrptonite soon? What's the eta on this?
Fielding

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:41:10 AM

why people mine this?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.Snxk6g6mdycdCeWoAQcWtsRsmPJGaGMywb
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:05:37 PM

why people mine this?
Because the coin has a real developer, although Chinese.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:08:40 PM

why people mine this?

Why did people mine Thorcoin, Zeitcoin, CTM (I did like the dev), Gold Silver Platcoin, Popcoin (I did like the dev and it might be listed maybe on Cryptsy soon) and many other coins? I have bags with a lot of these coins.

Most coins offered the world, the thing that caught my eye with this coin is IT OFFERED NOTHING, ZILCH, NADDA,  Very unique from any other coin, plus I wasn't using my card since all my miners are asic.

And the dev seems like a very cool person (funny as fuck), not some new account out to try and scam people offering them the world, he did a real nice job with this (wallet) and I would say fast too << much respect from me on this<<.

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:11:05 PM

Nice! Now we are decentralized. Oh, wait, PayCon SHOULD be centralized to one pool, lol.

Minerpools needs to be in the OP.

Done, activity picks up when I sleep. And by sleep I meant talking to major banks. Not little banks, big banks.

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Not in any coin that I know of or is still around. I have added CON to the OP title and ann post.

I liked PAY better. I'm out.

Tell your address, i send you middlefingers.

I LOL'd so hard, my drink came out of my nose...

Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:13:40 PM

why people mine this?

Why did people mine Thorcoin, Zeitcoin, CTM (I did like the dev), Gold Silver Platcoin, Popcoin (I did like the dev and it might be listed maybe on Cryptsy soon) and many other coins? I have bags with a lot of these coins.

Most coins offered the world, the thing that caught my eye with this coin is IT OFFERED NOTHING, ZILCH, NADDA,  Very unique from any other coin, plus I wasn't using my card since all my miners are asic.

And the dev seems like a very cool person (funny as fuck), not some new account out to try and scam people offering them the world, he did a real nice job with this (wallet) and I would say fast too << much respect from me on this<<.

WELL SAID AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:16:37 PM

why people mine this?

Thank you Smiley

copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:37:18 PM

I am mining it.. Cause its not environmental friendly..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

becker

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:50:51 PM

Bout time A coin made for cons, we are a overlooked demographics with lots to offer the community. Without us, who would kill your wife for you, without us all the cops and mall security guards would not have job, without us, you'd have no drugs!! We are the backbone of the ecomony.

Con for life.

P8nRB8puTigViFWMHuRP6gEyubQKGWrVqC
mercyground

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:05:46 PM

I guess it's safe to assume this is the FIRST FUD-proof coin!
Radical!
Kostolany, Jr.

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:19:47 PM

why people mine this?

+1

„While buying one should be romantic, while selling realistic (and in the meantime he should sleep).“
– André Kostolany
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:11:23 PM

Paycon Net Hashrate: 11,075.19 MH/s. Very Nice.
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:19:23 PM

Paycon Net Hashrate: 11,075.19 MH/s. Very Nice.

This made my weekend much less stressful. Thanks. Plus I have a few for when you open your cloud mining backed by the bank down the road from me...they do instant loans and everything.

Look over there...
42t

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:21:44 PM

Are you kidding me? I already told you I went back in time and bought a bunch of bitcoins for pennies. I took the money I earned from that, and had a custom nuclear reactor put in my backyard.. Even with this custom nuclear reactor, I still stand to lose $0.10 a gh hashing bitcoin

lmfao
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:22:08 PM

i am thinking real hard for a very fancy scam... i will pm the dev when i will come up with the idea... pffff

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: