Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74240 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:07:58 PM

Saturday is a trading day and I started already, I hope soon we'll move the trades to Trex? Grin Cool Grin
You expect this to go back up ?

I'm all for an open mind but this coin looks like it might be close to its name, a con lol

Nothing is really even happening......

I think this would be a good time to sell some Coins

Nice try Smiley

I haven't seen anything happening, why should people hold this Scam Coin?

Sell then.

Ok you got me

I am having a bit of trouble adding a pull request

Please refer to the commits I have made for PayCon

https://github.com/Crestington/PayCon/commits/master

-Fixed all the Naming, Placeholder Text, and Address Examples

-Added new icons
New TX Icons
Sleeker Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter Icons
Key Icon changed to Mario Key
Lock Icons changed to Zelda Locks

-New Splash Screen

Added in the new Logo in all the right places and built the client

I am a genius, lol

SEND ME PAYCON!!!!!!!!

Just want to make sure this is included

Um are you taking over paycon?why a 2nd Git..whats going on here?

Lol, taking over PayCon

It's open source but my computer freeze up when trying to add a pull request so I want Mudda to include it into the main source.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:11:42 PM

-snip-

I think he created his own version of PayCon.
Basically a fork without messing with the original.....

Am I right Cres?

Yeah, all I changed was the naming of Czecoin to PayCon the in the local files, the address examples, and added in some better looking icons and a wicked splash image.
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:15:13 PM

fatal error in windows wallet to new config file and addnodes ? please post thanks
 Tongue
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:25:02 PM

fatal error in windows wallet to new config file and addnodes ? please post thanks
 Tongue

You have to explain more the wallet you used and the error you got

Also, you need to make sure you change the username and password in the config file
kold678

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:48:03 PM

windows wallet 2 exception error and there is no config file in the was I to get the first wallet then upgrade or can you post config file here as Im not a newb to wallets I have plenty and know how to set up config and nodes
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:50:34 PM

windows wallet 2 exception error and there is no config file in the was I to get the first wallet then upgrade or can you post config file here as Im not a newb to wallets I have plenty and know how to set up config and nodes

Did you try opening the wallet a second time?

Most wallets will give an error the first time you open them because it's creating the appdata/roaming folder and so you just open it once again.
_ronan_

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:17:36 AM

-snip-

Am I right Cres?

Yeah, all I changed was the naming of Czecoin to PayCon the in the local files, the address examples, and added in some better looking icons and a wicked splash image.

See this is what all  other coins lack.. Transparency ... Pushing the envelope by making the code better just by changing a name and a graphic.. This must have taken days if not weeks.  CON Team does it again..

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:44:14 AM

-snip-

Am I right Cres?

See this is what all  other coins lack.. Transparency ... Pushing the envelope by making the code better just by changing a name and a graphic.. This must have taken days if not weeks.  CON Team does it again..

Trying to keep under the 1 hour total build time

Hacking together some guys PayCon logo's - 2 minutes

Drop and replace of some icons I already have - 1 minute

Whip up a splash image and throw some text on it - 4 minutes

Search and replace all the naming - 6 minutes

Time it will take Mudda to look over the commits and build the wallet - 5 minutes

The look on everyones faces when this is worth more than PayCoin - Priceless

kold678

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:49:59 AM

WTF who has all the coins to rape the buy wall looks like we all got conned on this one so far worse than paycoin wow kinda makes you sick with a double whammy just seems like one rip off after another in crypto these days ... Cry
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:01:43 AM

WTF who has all the coins to rape the buy wall looks like we all got conned on this one so far worse than paycoin wow kinda makes you sick with a double whammy just seems like one rip off after another in crypto these days ... Cry

Well, the IRC just needs a small fix to be enabled in the client..... we could just link the IRC to #poloniex as well so that everytime that someone uses the in-wallet IRC chat that they connect to the poloniex channel.

You can't just expect that it will go up forever, has to drop back down at some point to go higher
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 03:09:57 AM

Can't tell if you're serious, but if you are - condolences.

You can't just expect that it will go up forever and meme's alone will do the trick, gotta get creative Wink

Or just set up a floor like I did at 1 sat. Incredibly successful so far, trading 100000% (I hope I got the zeros right but who cares) above the floor. Imagine if XPY was trading at $20000.

Can you spend another 7 minutes hacking the code and set up a magic wallet that stakes at 3000%? We'd be rich beyond belief.
_ronan_

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:14:14 AM

Your right we got CON Smiley I know I have a nice chunk of CON.. Before I invest in any coin I research . This coin is looking good..The CON team keep bringing new tech to the game so I know I made a good investment..

I just got back from dinner and saw this at the restaurant 

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
kold678

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:16:51 AM

lol I just bought in at the wrong time but im staking cuz cant lose much more Huh
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:32:25 AM

lol I just bought in at the wrong time but im staking cuz cant lose much more Huh

I bought back in around 1500 and may pick up a bit more again tomorrow, good deals

You can just take it off the market and Stake and then promote it and you have more Coins to sell later.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:39:42 AM

Can't tell if you're serious, but if you are - condolences.

You can't just expect that it will go up forever and meme's alone will do the trick, gotta get creative Wink

Or just set up a floor like I did at 1 sat. Incredibly successful so far, trading 100000% (I hope I got the zeros right but who cares) above the floor. Imagine if XPY was trading at $20000.

Can you spend another 7 minutes hacking the code and set up a magic wallet that stakes at 3000%? We'd be rich beyond belief.

Can't, it would be rejected by the network. You would need 51% of the Hashrate and the Coins in order to change the rewards like that. The only reason the hardfork was so smooth was that it was making it do what it was supposed to do so everyone upgraded.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:54:38 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 04:31:54 AM by Crestington

Have some pesky old PayCoins that are doing nuttin' for you?

Trade your PayCoin (XPY) for PayCon (CON) directly on C-Cex, Markets are now open!

elmanager

Activity: 306

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:53:16 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 06:11:54 AM by elmanager

Tongue

Hey habibi, again you! In c-cex was hard for you so you decide to come here and talking lies and shits. You even didn't download it. Keep you and your indian friends that shit 2015coin and don't lie the people you are from "KANADA", you're newbie and fresh from the boat u know it!  Cool

P.S.
        There are bad and stupid people who prefer to throw more energy and funds to hinder some other good project just because they failed with their own than to put in order their own coin which only they own!
  I'm talking about kold678 and 2015coin/shit!  Grin
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:17:22 AM

Tongue

Hey habibi, again you! In c-cex was hard for you so you decide to come here and talking lies and shits. You even didn't download it. Keep you and your indian friends that shit 2015coin and don't lie the people you are from "KANADA", you're newbie and fresh from the boat u know it!  Cool

P.S.
        There are bad and stupid people who prefer to throw more energy and funds to hinder some other good project just because they failed with their own than to put in order their own coin which only they own!

Wait a hot minute, did you say 2015? For a secondcoin I thought we were still in 2014, been getting speedy transfers between exchanges here.
elmanager

Activity: 306

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:44:33 AM

Tongue

P.S.

Wait a hot minute, did you say 2015? For a secondcoin I thought we were still in 2014, been getting speedy transfers between exchanges here.

Yeap, 2015coin or twenty15 coin and the guy is from their team, because he was tried to promote it to me and to lied to me that he is "from Kanada". And now he try do some fuds. Until now, does someone has wallet issue except this guy.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:57:07 AM

Tongue

P.S.

Yeap, 2015coin or twenty15 coin and the guy is from their team, because he was tried to promote it to me and to lied to me that he is "from Kanada". And now he try do some fuds. Until now, does someone has wallet issue except this guy.

Not hard to build your own wallet from sourcecode.

https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Remember...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: