Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74230 times)
elmanager

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:58:34 AM

fatal error in windows wallet to new config file and addnodes ? please post thanks
 Tongue

Hey habibi, again you! In c-cex was hard for you so you decide to come here and talking lies and shits. You even didn't download it. Keep you and your indian friends that shit 2015coin and don't lie the people you are from "KANADA", you're newbie and fresh from the boat u know it!  Cool

P.S.
        There are bad and stupid people who prefer to throw more energy and funds to hinder some other good project just because they failed with their own than to put in order their own coin which only they own!
  I'm talking about kold678 and 2015coin/shit!  Grin

Wait a hot minute, did you say 2015? For a secondcoin I thought we were still in 2014, been getting speedy transfers between exchanges here.

Yeap, 2015coin or twenty15 coin and the guy is from their team, because he was tried to promote it to me and to lied to me that he is "from Kanada". And now he try do some fuds. Until now, does someone has wallet issue except this guy.

Not hard to build your own wallet from sourcecode.

https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Remember...

Thank You mate!  Smiley
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:12:52 AM

your a tard lol not on any team and I hold coins in almost everything even CON / 2015 /pimp / Gp /Notes blah blah blah ..and I did get the wallet to work just redownloaded and opened it again no problem...anybody spews fud its you but not into PMS ing just out to make money cuz who isn't I want every coin to make good on what they say do and avance the technology and as far as I heard you the other day on ccex fudding about all sort of shit but oh well part of the game yabbadabadooo...as far as indian lol im whites than a ghost lol ... Cool
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:16:22 AM

also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:26:56 AM

also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it

Make support tickets, spam the trollbox, big bump on all new exchange listings.

Lets get some blogs happening, make some shit up about how even kittens can use PayCon.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:12:33 AM

Guys, how long for coin maturity?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:21:19 AM

2 days, max is 14 days

You get fees in the Blocks too so should get a little extra from multi-pools, best bet is to combine coins into medium sized blocks (1-10K) and see how long past the minimum they Stake.
S4VV4S

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:29:24 AM

2 days, max is 14 days

You get fees in the Blocks too so should get a little extra from multi-pools, best bet is to combine coins into medium sized blocks (1-10K) and see how long past the minimum they Stake.

Got the first line (2 days)....

You lost me at "You get fees in the Blocks too....."

What does that mean (the whole line)Huh??
I am not mining (cannot mine this algo - I can only do yescrypt now  Cheesy ).

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:48:22 AM

2 days, max is 14 days

I am not mining (cannot mine this algo - I can only do yescrypt now  Cheesy ).

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

After 2 days of being stationary in your wallet it will begin to accumulate coinage and have a chance to Stake. Coinage is the size of the Transaction  X days in your wallet without moving and it competes against all other transactions or "Blocks" in order to Stake. At 14 days it will no longer gain anymore Coinage, you can still Stake after that time but you won't gain anymore reward.

Your coinage of the transaction grows whether or not your Wallet is open but will only Stake when your Wallet is open and unlocked.

Fees from transactions are also included in the Blocks such as transactions from exchange to exchange/wallet and multipools. Trading on exchanges themselves yields no Fees, all exchanges only have one Wallet for every Coin and everyone trades with that.
S4VV4S

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:04:45 AM

2 days, max is 14 days

I am not mining (cannot mine this algo - I can only do yescrypt now  Cheesy ).

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

After 2 days of being stationary in your wallet it will begin to accumulate coinage and have a chance to Stake. Coinage is the size of the Transaction  X days in your wallet without moving and it competes against all other transactions or "Blocks" in order to Stake. At 14 days it will no longer gain anymore Coinage, you can still Stake after that time but you won't gain anymore reward.

Your coinage of the transaction grows whether or not your Wallet is open but will only Stake when your Wallet is open and unlocked.

Fees from transactions are also included in the Blocks such as transactions from exchange to exchange/wallet and multipools. Trading on exchanges themselves yields no Fees, all exchanges only have one Wallet for every Coin and everyone trades with that.

Fabulous!

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:12:11 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin amazing description, amazing coin   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
really, this coin is fucking awesome
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:17:29 AM

Soon you will be able to use your PayCon to register .con web addresses

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
S4VV4S

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:27:10 AM

Soon you will be able to use your PayCon to register .con web addresses

You can do that now through Bitnet  Wink
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:34:22 AM

soon you can buy painite with PayCon

keep your eyes on new updates.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:35:06 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 11:28:59 AM by Crestington

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin amazing description, amazing coin   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You should tell people how awesome it is, especially on the C-Cex troll box and it will help get some volume going, I also Linked Mudda to those Github changes so he can take a look at it when he's around next and posted on the forums the new exchange that listed PayCon because it quickly got buried in 6 pages.

Spam Post stuff about PayCon on different forums, promise the world, people love that kind of stuff. There are a couple icons and a splash images some people made to help you promote your PayCon, use paintshop it's free.

elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:41:24 AM

your a tard lol not on any team and I hold coins in almost everything even CON / 2015 /pimp / Gp /Notes blah blah blah ..and I did get the wallet to work just redownloaded and opened it again no problem...anybody spews fud its you but not into PMS ing just out to make money cuz who isn't I want every coin to make good on what they say do and avance the technology and as far as I heard you the other day on ccex fudding about all sort of shit but oh well part of the game yabbadabadooo...as far as indian lol im whites than a ghost lol ... Cool

You got me wrong, I'm talking about that you lied about your nationality I'm not talking about races and colors, there are full of caucasians in India- proto europeans came from there, you damn ass  Grin 

AND

I told you in the chat and I'm telling you again! I'm not interested in your coin, get out you chaser!
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:17:31 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin amazing description, amazing coin   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You should tell people how awesome it is, especially on the C-Cex troll box and it will help get some volume going, I also Linked Mudda to those Github changes so he can take a look at it when he's around next and posted on the forums the new exchange that listed PayCon because it quickly got buried in 6 pages.

Spam Post stuff about PayCon on different forums, promise the world, people love that kind of stuff. There are a couple icons and a splash images some people made to help you promote your PayCon, use paintshop it's free.

I really like this one! Grin
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:44:53 PM

Angry my wallet don´t stake  Angry my only and the last stake i receive
was 2 days ago  Angry make it stake again  Angry no mature CON???
no no my friend not with me !!!  Angry i have engough so make it stake
again  Angry why not stake  Huh  Angry who can make it stake again and why not stake???
 Sad  Angry  Angry

I had similar thoughts, but with less smileys.

Are you on Windows 7?  I haven't had any problems staking on Windows 8.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:09:43 PM

again  Angry why not stake  Huh  Angry who can make it stake again and why not stake???
 Sad  Angry  Angry

I really don't know.
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:21:15 PM

Sad  Angry  Angry

Yoo brother, I'm not sure that You can stake with an encrypted wallet doesn't matter it's unlocked.If you want you can try move some coins to a new one wallet and leave them for a while to see does it stake. Smiley
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:48:23 PM

Sad  Angry  Angry

Yoo brother, I'm not sure that You can stake with an encrypted wallet doesn't matter it's unlocked.If you want you can try move some coins to a new one wallet and leave them for a while to see does it stake. Smiley

why you don´t have the lock unlock sing beside your green stakearrow?Huh
you don´t have lock unlock???you don´t encrypt your wallet?Huh
you can send me con and i send it back to you so that we can see if its start staking again.

I'm not sure this gonna work, I don't know is this coin friendly minting an encrypted wallet.Most of them are not, you can check on google there is somewhere explanation for a stake on encrypted wallet  Smiley
https://www.google.nl/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=_4yyVMyvMYmh8wf9k4DAAw&gws_rd=ssl#q=stake+on+encrypted+wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: