Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74230 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:01:11 AM

LAST CHANCE TO BUY CHEAP CON
BUY OR CRY!!!

I think I'm picking up your bread crumb trail . Wink

Must be mine, all battling over CON Smiley

Accidently sent some random person 4k CON cause of C-Cex's address memory  Grin
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:36:01 AM

BUY OR CRY!!!

Sadly not me

Look over there...
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:48:43 AM

BUY OR CRY!!!

Sadly not me

Signatures work well otherwise if you post addresses it gets lost in the pages

Volume picking up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5n21zHPm8
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:03:48 AM

PayCon Announcement!

The President of the United Stated has officially announced a partnership with PayCon for international money transfers between special interest groups. That is right! you can now bribe your favorite politician with PayCon! Need an orphanage bulldozed to make way for a slaughterhouse? No worries, we gotcha covered!

The President of the U.S. government went on record with FOD news to discuss these changes.

In a series of positive meetings we cemented our shared views on what is needed to bring negotiations to a close.  We focused in particular on making meaningful progress on market access and also advanced outstanding rules issues in an effort to narrow our remaining differences.

In order to further build on the momentum of negotiations, we have decided on a pathway of intensified trade over the coming weeks on market access without rules. As part of that effort, which will take place bilaterally and in other configurations, we have instructed our Chief Negotiators to meet in July. At the same time, Miners will continue to engage bilaterally to direct negotiations, coordinate, and tackle the most challenging outstanding issues. We will also continue our respective processes of domestic decapitations.

Our negotiations during this important period will continue to reflect our long-standing commitment to deliver an ambigious, comprehensive and high-standard agreement consistent with the instructions of our leaders. We will also continue to be guided first and foremost by our shared desire to create jobs, economic growth and opportunity for the privileged of our countries.

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:54:53 AM

If you don't support Paycon, then fuck you!  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:56:38 AM

Why in wallet statistics total volume 13m?
elmanager

Activity: 306

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:04:59 AM

PayCon Announcement!

The President of the United Stated has officially announced a partnership with PayCon for international money transfers between special interest groups. That is right! you can now bribe your favorite politician with PayCon! Need an orphanage bulldozed to make way for a slaughterhouse? No worries, we gotcha covered!

The President of the U.S. government went on record with FOD news to discuss these changes.

In a series of positive meetings we cemented our shared views on what is needed to bring negotiations to a close.  We focused in particular on making meaningful progress on market access and also advanced outstanding rules issues in an effort to narrow our remaining differences.

In order to further build on the momentum of negotiations, we have decided on a pathway of intensified trade over the coming weeks on market access without rules. As part of that effort, which will take place bilaterally and in other configurations, we have instructed our Chief Negotiators to meet in July. At the same time, Miners will continue to engage bilaterally to direct negotiations, coordinate, and tackle the most challenging outstanding issues. We will also continue our respective processes of domestic decapitations.

Our negotiations during this important period will continue to reflect our long-standing commitment to deliver an ambigious, comprehensive and high-standard agreement consistent with the instructions of our leaders. We will also continue to be guided first and foremost by our shared desire to create jobs, economic growth and opportunity for the privileged of our countries.

Nice  Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:27:35 AM

Why in wallet statistics total volume 13m?

int64_t volume = ((pindexBest->nMoneySupply)/15000000)

If you are looking for money supply itself, use getinfo in your console in the debug window
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:53:43 PM

wow we are dumped to death... but like a phoenix we will rise again...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Battareus

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:54:17 PM

Strange what Mudda was lost.  Huh
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:00:20 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 02:21:17 PM by elmanager

I don't think so, It's too calm like before storm! Really nice price for investment so I bought some k's for 504 sat...hihii  Grin Cool

P.S.
  There is a nice, fun and strong community here with really heavy persons, so this is priceless and I don't think the dev would throw it just like that!
So keep calm and be ready for CON Storm! Grin
mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:55:59 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin amazing description, amazing coin   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
really, this coin is fucking awesome

You should tell people how awesome it is, especially on the C-Cex troll box and it will help get some volume going, I also Linked Mudda to those Github changes so he can take a look at it when he's around next and posted on the forums the new exchange that listed PayCon because it quickly got buried in 6 pages.

Spam Post stuff about PayCon on different forums, promise the world, people love that kind of stuff. There are a couple icons and a splash images some people made to help you promote your PayCon, use paintshop it's free.

actually i wanted to comment on tittie coin..but..my post is here.god.dude don't be sad. everything it will be good only with the help of god Smiley)

Battareus

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:00:46 PM

I don't think so, It's too calm like before storm! Really nice price for investment so I bought some k's for 504 sat...hihii  Grin Cool

P.S.
  There is a nice, fun and strong community here with really heavy persons, so this is priceless and I don't think the dev would throw it just like that!
Buy orders almost bald.
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:58:36 PM

P.S.
Buy orders almost bald.
Yeap, that's what I'm talking about!  Cool
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:25:20 PM

P.S.
Buy orders almost bald.
Yeap, that's what I'm talking about!  Cool

He's been around since before Cryptsy, I've gone through the code quite extensively and couldn't find anything wrong, even ripped a couple features for a project I've been working on myself so it looks pretty good to me.

Supply is around 2 million CON's atm, POW reward halved yesterday to 75 Coins a Block which makes total sell pressure from POW approximately 50k a day. In another 10 days the POW reward drops again to 50 Coins a block so that will curb the sell pressure even more until the end of POW.

Taken from the main.cpp file

int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 5 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight == 2) // premine
    {
        nSubsidy = 50000 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 5000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 250 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 15000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 150 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 30000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 75 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 60000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
    }

I have just a little over 100k CON I bought myself (about 5%), you guys are getting some much better prices than I got for them so still lots of cheap Coins for everyone.
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:27:05 PM

where is our leader? maybe his planning the next big con..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:48:39 PM

P.S.
Buy orders almost bald.
Yeap, that's what I'm talking about!  Cool

He's been around since before Cryptsy, I've gone through the code quite extensively and couldn't find anything wrong, even ripped a couple features for a project I've been working on myself so it looks pretty good to me.

Supply is around 2 million CON's atm, POW reward halved yesterday to 75 Coins a Block which makes total sell pressure from POW approximately 50k a day. In another 10 days the POW reward drops again to 50 Coins a block so that will curb the sell pressure even more until the end of POW.

Taken from the main.cpp file

int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 5 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight == 2) // premine
    {
        nSubsidy = 50000 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 5000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 250 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 15000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 150 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 30000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 75 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 60000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
    }

I have just a little over 100k CON I bought myself (about 5%), you guys are getting some much better prices than I got for them so still lots of cheap Coins for everyone.
You are right mate for the price and thank you that you spent time to show this.  Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:52:03 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 08:04:20 PM by Crestington

where is our leader? maybe his planning the next big con..

He's been around since the Big Vern multipools and I've got a couple k CON waiting for him to check over the commits and update the wallet. I notice people tend to get a bit jittery when the OP doesn't post for a few days but the best way is not to have to rely on the Dev to do all the work and look for things in the code that can be improved upon yourself. I also have an update to the in-wallet chat for him to check over and sending with automatic use of minimal Coinage, I could get all that done myself and build the wallet but just better if he adds it to the source, compiles the wallet and updates the OP.

If you'd like to check out the changes I made you can check out my commits here https://github.com/Crestington/PayCon

The easiest way to compile a wallet from source is to use Linux, you can use this guide https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0 and it also comes with instructions on how to compile in Windows.
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:16:36 PM

he is probably arround.. no one has to be all day here... then the hookers would lose their job Smiley

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:00:18 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 09:12:14 PM by Crestington

still not stake  Roll Eyes
please make me again horny  Shocked
make me staking CON ON  Angry

Combine your Coins into larger Blocks so they Stake sooner using Coin Control, it's good to have multiple blocks over just one Block because you also receive Fees from transactions.

Here is an example

Coin Control

Coin control lets you view your transactions and the amount of Coins in each Block you have along with it's confirmations.

You can enable it by going into "settings" then "options" and under the "display" tab, choose "display Coin control" and apply the changes.

Then you go back to the Wallet and go to "Send Coins" and you can now view a list of all your Blocks and can sort it by size, confirmations or addresses.

Note: I have connection issues and can't connect with any wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: