Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74230 times)
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:19:38 AM

circus left
  clowns were
            (Popcon)

DUMP!!!!PLEASE!!!!
CLOWN ARE YOUR TRANSEXUEL WIFE  Shocked

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CON
Want to be my wife?
Bittrex can't add CON without block explorer.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:40:46 AM

Paycoin saved my dog after he got hit by a monster struck.
_ronan_

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:45:23 AM

Crestington

Did I miss the 30 second window??

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:47:46 AM

Crestington

Did I miss the 30 second window??

I think you will find that out after you pass verification.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:43:36 AM

-snip-

Hmmm,

The PayMace logo is TradeNarked......   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
elmanager

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:43:02 AM

PayMace made an official announcement on the 20 CON to XPY Buywall https://paycon.pw/forum/index.php?topic=13.0

I'll quote it here for you guys

The Official PayMaceTN Blog

Tuesday 13 Jan 2015

PayMaceTN offers 20 CON Buywall https://c-cex.com/?p=xpy-con

Endlogue

The launch of PayConTN represents a plethora of prime gap factors, starting with our belief that if we just imagine a price and talk about it enough, that this coin would command a market value of at least 20 CON per XPY. We said some things but are not sure exactly what it was because we were pretty drunk: Our optimism was, unbridled and unrelenting; our confidence, to the moon, we assembled of a ragtag team of coders, crypto anarchists and did no real work – the investment on our part was, and remains, at nothing.

Still, we recognize that some of our initial comments were really funny. We accept no responsibility for our actions, and we have no standards of excellence to correct this situation.

Our solution is, thus, tetrahedron. Square, effective immediately, our public statements will continue be in complete disalignment with our pump and dump strategies. And octagon, we have The PayConTN Dishonor Program (more about below), which we believe can make us a shitload of money.

And, while the price of PayConTN currently ranges (as of this writing) from a high of $1,000,000 to a low of $0.0001, The PayConTN Dishonor Program is a forced enslavement – and hush hush – effort on our part, to make as much profit as possible.

Please note: PayConTN may manipulate the price,  PayConTN is like any other coin, and pump and dump groups determines the price of PayConTN.

Nonetheless, PayConTN is worth 100 Billion dollars a Coin. We recognize that some individuals said something about PayMaceTN offering the price of PayConTN at 20 CON per XPY so we setup a buywall.

PayConTN Dishonor Program

In an effort to further confuse the dissenters of PayMaceTN and fake userbase of PayConTN with the most incomprehensible jargon and disinformation about our activities, we have The PayConTN Dishonor Program.

This initiative, which will have a 20 CON to XPY purchase price, is our plan to ensure every Bag-Holder receives as much profit for their purchase price of their PayConTN as possible.

Specifically, that valuation reflects our assertive approach to PayConTN, by pulling some numbers out of a hat after Larry was hit in the eye with a dart. We decided it was a good idea to try and talk about the 20 CON buywall as much as possible.

The PayConTN Dishonor Program, for which this post goes on and on about, talks about talking and adding in a lot of words in order to make it sound really important.

The PayConTN Dishonor Program is the ultimate game of cat and mouse, and is already trading at 100000% above our 1 Satoshi floor. We have no real plans, and are consistently inconsistent (in terms of throwing our money away), so Bag-Holders will have no real confidence in the transparency and oversight governing The PayConTN Dishonor Program.

And, because we haven’t gone on enough about the 20 CON buywall, we’d like to talk about it just a little bit more.

The pricing is the result of looking at the orderbook and assigning some arbitrary value. Meaning: We hashed nonlinear values through our tachyonic antitelephone flux capicitors and our future selves, revealed to us the 20 CON buywall.

Though pump and dump groups controls the price of all Coins, and because were just making up a bunch of stuff about the PayConTN 20 CON buywall, The PayConTN Dishonor Program reconciles the differential discrepancies; it dictates the 20 CON valuation.

Past Protocol Involving Future Statements and Comments

We also want to reaffirm that we have no idea what we are doing, and have no professionalism whatsoever.

If our future statements were not insufficiently clear – if we were inexact in the context of what are going to say and said it but you never heard it – did it really happen?

To that end, we have an extensive thesaurus at our disposal. Our words, and our deeds, will be insurmountable and firmly ambiguous.

PayConTN Dishonor Program Summary

PayMaceTN will offer a Repurchase Agreement to the general public for 30 seconds, which will establish a fractional reserve arrangement between PayMaceTN and any PayConTN Bag-Holder (Seller), whereby the Seller (Bag-Holder) agrees to dump PayConTN to PayMaceTN at 20 CON per XPY.

The PayConTN Dishonor Program will involve these pseudo features:
•30-second Signup: Bag-Holders will have 30 seconds to enroll in The PayConTN Dishonor Program. This period started at the beginning of this article and finished 30 seconds later, you’ve already missed out.
•Account Verification: All participants will undergo an examination by an unlicensed Proctologist.
• PayConTN Will Be in a Secure Twelve-Party Vault: As part of The PayConTN Dishonor Program, we will own all the Coins – and secure our PayConTN by writing down the Private Keys on a cocktail napkin, in red lipstick. In the interest of transparency, if the napkin gets wet you will be able to see through it. PayMaceTN and/or Larry the one eyed hobo, will manage this vault.
•Twelve-Step Authentication: Transactions performed or released through Larry the one-eyed hobo will be authenticated by twelve independent strangers in order to make out the handwriting.
•20 CON Payment in XPY at the Dictated Rate of Exchange, Upon Commencement of The PayConTN Dishonor Program: Bag-Holders of PayConTN will yield a payment of 20 CON, in XPY, at our dictated rate of exchange every time Bag-Holders sell during The PayConTN Dishonor Program.
•Monthly Repurchase Disembursements: A minimum of $0.001 in payments from “The Company” to Bag-Holders will be made during a full moon, when the light hits your eye like a big pizza pie, until each repurchased PayConTN has been sold for profit and each Bag-Holder has been squeezed for as much XPY as possible. We reserve the right to decrease these payments, in order to keep people hanging on for as long as possible.

Pending finalization of taking additional steps to finalize the final steps involving The PayConTN Dishonor Program, we will announce an announcement that we will be announcing something in an expeditious and thoroughly thorough manner.

We seek to provide users of PayConTN with disinformation in order to confuse and obfuscate our userbase, they have come to expect these kinds of shenanigans.

To reiterate: *All of our plans have changed*

We may or may not perform the enclosed inactionable items:
•Establish the 20 CON value of PayConTN through this initiative.
•Hope people will trade their Coins to us, so we can sell for profit.
•Finally, we probably won’t deliver anything and if we do we will probably Photoshop it.

We want to thank our fake userbase for their contractual agreement of the sustained success of PayConTN.

Nice, now its time to get more CON for your ca$h  Cool
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:08:49 AM

circus left
  clowns were
            (Popcon)

DUMP!!!!PLEASE!!!!

Want to be my wife?

Ok then we need a Block explorer, lets look for ways to get it done without it costing anything.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:29:48 PM

and we are officialy near doge price....

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:00:55 PM

Here is a quote from Ryan and his pump group for you to take in. Remember to take the market as it is and not what it seems to be, the more you know the better.

12 Jan - 13 Jan
Total return: 83%
Coins: SMBR

A common mistake made by skilled traders is to restrict their trading to small positions 1 – 5 BTC. These traders – unlike novice market participants – are actually making money. However, they aren’t trading efficiently and are therefore leaving piles of cash on the table. In order to expand your territory in this market, you must use your profits to generate even larger profits.

SMBR

I rarely make posts directed at skilled players , so today I am going to address those who are actually making money by playing the game the way it is supposed to be played, and would want to expand their territory.

When it comes to the successful trading of altcoins – one is instantly forced into obeying the laws of timing, efficiency and compounding.

Those are literally the levels of trading.

Novice traders (the majority) are obsessed with trying to crack the timing element. The small few that actually do develop some skill that enables them to harness  this element, they move onto attempting to establish consistency - making the right choices in market repeatedly, thus pulling a consistent stream of revenue.

What about the third element?

Novice traders work hard to lose money
Moderately-Skilled traders have to work harder in order to make more money
Skilled players work less than the average market participant, yet they are the largest profiteers.

This is due to compounding. The expansion of territory.

Compounding is a factor that most skilled traders aren’t including in their methodology, which is a direct blow to long-term prosperity. Simply because, if you aren’t using your profits to accrue much larger profits – then you are committing to working harder for more instead of working less for A LOT more.

Whilst others struggle to make money in crypto and so aren’t in the position to even consider these factors, as a skilled trader your goal is no longer just to “make money,”  you are already making your fair share – your goal is now to expand your current threshold for profit.

You see, unskilled traders never lend any consideration to the long-term cycles that are so intertwined with the price movements of every single coin in the market, which is why they never know what to buy, when to buy or when to sell. Their every move in this market is the result of guesswork and false hope. They aren’t in the know.

This is a direct contrast to the mentality of skilled market participants.

As a skilled player you are well aware that timing is crucial. This is especially so when it comes to buying into coin and also in deciding when to offload your position.

In addition to this, being aware of the long-term cycles allows skilled players to use their profits to generate even more profits – which is an echelon of strategy that unskilled traders never reach.

Having reached the realms of consistency, or come close to achieving some level of consistency in this market – it should now be your goal to be more efficient. To reduce your workload whilst simultaneously boosting your rewards.

In order to do this, it is essential to put your profits to work.

Staying a 1 – 5 BTC trader will ensure that your profits are kept within a small and insignificant range.

Sure, you may achieve $5000 - $10,000 profits on a monthly basis – but there are others who achieve that same amount within a period as short as seven days. Some within 24 hours.

This is not the result of consulting with the voodoo priest, it is because as soon as these individuals establish consistency, they commit 100% to expanding their territory – instead of cashing out small and easy to take profits.

You see there are coins in this market that rally multiple times throughout the year. After each rally, there is the inevitable crash at which point there is a small group of traders who fill their warehouses in anticipation of the next run. When the next rally ensues, these traders form 100% of the sell side and are therefore the largest profiteers. When the coin crashes once again, these same traders amass an even larger portion than they did before –  drastically expanding their profits each time.

This happens with several coins, and is what I am referring to when I say “expand your territory.”

Having 1 – 5 BTC of risk in the market is just the start. Because in order to win, your warehouse must never be empty. You must have a gargantuan haul of optimally priced coins, ready to offload when gamblers and novices get the itch to try their hand.

Consider giant retailers such as Walmart. Across their thousands of stores worldwide, you will not find a single warehouse that is empty.  They are always poised and ready for distribution.

Tip: When you have successfully exploited the long-term price pattern of a coin, it is essential that you realise that it is not the end. That coin will again return to an optimal buying price – at which point you must be there to take advantage. This is how you use your profits to accrue even larger profits. 

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:41:24 AM

Remember to keep tweeting and sending those support tickets into Poloniex to get PayCon listed.
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:26:08 PM

Is it just me, or does the wallet start staking before it's synced, and all then all those will be rejected until after it syncs?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:22:54 PM

circus left
  clowns were
            (Popcon)

DUMP!!!!PLEASE!!!!

Want to be my wife?

Ok then we need a Block explorer, lets look for ways to get it done without it costing anything.

Insight and blockexperts.
https://github.com/bitpay/insight
http://blockexperts.com/
elmanager

Activity: 306

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:28:08 PM

circus left
  clowns were
            (Popcon)

DUMP!!!!PLEASE!!!!

Want to be my wife?

I already asked them for it, now I'm waiting for respond  Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:13:02 PM

Is it just me, or does the wallet start staking before it's synced, and all then all those will be rejected until after it syncs?

I'll look into that, likely just needs some timelocks to prevent staking before being fully synced.

If you guys would like, I am also working on ColossusCoin 2.0 as an experimental chain that I built myself so it has much of the same code. For Col 2.0 the differences between it and CON is that the difficulty changes every 60 minutes with checkpointing every 16 minutes (8 blocks), Min/Max stake is also 7/28 days.

I built Col 2.0 and launched it before CON and it's already in POS only.

In terms of features I used all the wallet features from CON except I fixed the IRC chat and also added in the option of use of minimal coinage when sending transactions.

Maybe someone wants to do a bit of Beta testing?
sa_ddam213

Activity: 251

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:11:43 PM

I'll look into that, likely just needs some timelocks to prevent staking before being fully synced.

If you guys would like, I am also working on ColossusCoin 2.0 as an experimental chain that I built myself so it has much of the same code. For Col 2.0 the differences between it and CON is that the difficulty changes every 60 minutes with checkpointing every 16 minutes (8 blocks), Min/Max stake is also 7/28 days.

In terms of features I used all the wallet features from CON except I fixed the IRC chat and also added in the option of use of minimal coinage when sending transactions.

Ill be keen to test when its ready Smiley

Fuck I hate this site
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:56:26 PM

Ill be keen to test when its ready Smiley

Had some help from loljosh last night compiling the client for ColossusCoin 2.0

This is the wallet along with config file in order to connect https://mega.co.nz/#!MwV1TYSJ!_0ik9PyA9jiF1fcduJ8QUiMTjgdOCdw8yu0QyogBwAE

Open the client once so it create the appdata/roaming folder, then place the config file in the appdata/roaming/ColossusCoin2 folder

This is the sourcecode https://github.com/Crestington/Colossuscoin2test

I think mods should be ok if posting a couple CV2 addresses for some Coins to use, I don't really want many Beta testers since I plan on resetting the chain for launch. I am also a global mod on the ColossusCoin forums and there are links to all relevant resources in the wallet. The point of this is both helping me implement and test features and can add in new functions and features to the PayCon sourcecode.
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:48:44 AM

im still holding all my coins hope your not going to kill this Con cus right now its kinda at a loss ...I hope you can turn this around cuz no point in unloading them now lol
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 12:56:26 AM

circus left
  clowns were
            (Popcon)

DUMP!!!!PLEASE!!!!

Want to be my wife?

I already asked them for it, now I'm waiting for respond  Smiley

http://blockexperts.com/con

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:02:57 AM

circus left
  clowns were
            (Popcon)

DUMP!!!!PLEASE!!!!
CLOWN ARE YOUR TRANSEXUEL WIFE  Shocked

Want to be my wife?

I already asked them for it, now I'm waiting for respond  Smiley

http://blockexperts.com/con

Fuck yeah, your the man!

Ok, I see your Block explorer and will raise you a wallet update, I just want to make sure my commits will be ok before building a new wallet and also will need to add in some timelocks to prevent the Stake before Sync issue mentioned.

ON TO BITTREX WE GO!!!
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:54:18 AM

With no buy support and a floor price so low we can even see it, Paycon will be the best investment you could make.

Paycon is a parody, has no value, meaning or guarantees. If you mine it, shame on you.[/center]

Lolz, shame on me.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: