Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74228 times)
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:57:40 PM

Does someone else got answer from bittrex? It seems that they are thinking about adding CON to their lists, all we need now is just little bit more activity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:10:42 PM

Does someone else got answer from bittrex? It seems that they are thinking about adding CON to their lists, all we need now is just little bit more activity.

Keep telling people how awesome CON is and if that doesn't work, make up a bunch of people to agree with yourself.

I was telling a guy about CON and he was like "woah, you can buy like 5% of PayCon for like $100" and wanted to buy some because how rediciously cheap it is. I was like "dude, it's PayCon! this thing makes kittens look like they should be carrying machete's" and he was like "Oh man but I can't, I already lost so much on PayCoin" "and I was like, dude, PayCon is so fucking awesome that we should totally make PayMace. It would cost like $5 for PayMace.pw and we can google how to use wordpress" and he was like "oh man, dude, it's so tempting since POW will be finished soonish" and I was like "dude, it's PayCon"
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:13:31 PM

Keep telling people how awesome CON is and if that doesn't work, make up a bunch of people to agree with yourself.

I was telling a guy about CON and he was like "woah, you can buy like 5% of PayCon for like $100" and wanted to buy some because how rediciously cheap it is. I was like "dude, it's PayCon! this thing makes kittens look like they should be carrying machete's" and he was like "Oh man but I can't, I already lost so much on PayCoin" "and I was like, dude, PayCon is so fucking awesome that we should totally make PayMace. It would cost like $5 for PayMace.pw and we can google how to use wordpress" and he was like "oh man, dude, it's so tempting since POW will be finished soonish" and I was like "dude, it's PayCon"

Does he still have any XPY?  He can use that to buy the CON.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:41:22 PM

Does he still have any XPY?  He can use that to buy the CON.

I think he's still HODLing, I did point him to the 20 CON to XPY buywall available on C-Cex https://paycon.pw/forum/index.php?topic=13.0

He then added PayCon to https://cryptohalve.com on the terms that he removed the "Hi, I'm Josh Garza" because it seemed a bit too mean spirited.

Then we talked about creating Zimbabwe Dollars at 100,000% per year and Paymace.pw with wordpress

_ronan_

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:50:54 PM

PayCon new cloud center

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:56:22 PM

There is some movement ahead in c-cex.
Gharabed

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:13:39 PM

Why do you make this noise for 10 BTC worth coin? I can buy all of them in seconds.
runpaint

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:14:44 PM

Why do you make this noise for 10 BTC worth coin? I can buy all of them in seconds.

No, you can't.

And even if you could (which you can't), you definitely won't buy any.  You aren't enough of a man.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
elmanager

Activity: 305

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:16:23 PM

I tweet to @richiela and @bittrex, also submitted a ticket and I have a response:

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Jan 16, 09:08

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

Grin Cool Sooon baby, sooon
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

I'd sell mine for 10k satoshi per CON, if you are interested PM me  Grin
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:49:52 PM

Wait, your saying that you can buy huge amounts of PayCon for cheap and the marketcap is only worth 2k USD?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:57:22 PM

I tweet to @richiela and @bittrex, also submitted a ticket and I have a response:

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

I want to do a bit of stuff on the Blockchain and Wallet, can you help me with some bugtesting of a couple features? I have a fix to the IRC but I've seen it in other Coins where the IRC will crash when you type in a place you are not supposed to. I also have "use of minimal coinage" and want to test that as well. I have a private testnet running in which we can play around with and a client built to test with.
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:29:55 PM

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

I want to do a bit of stuff on the Blockchain and Wallet, can you help me with some bugtesting of a couple features? I have a fix to the IRC but I've seen it in other Coins where the IRC will crash when you type in a place you are not supposed to. I also have "use of minimal coinage" and want to test that as well. I have a private testnet running in which we can play around with and a client built to test with.
Sure It'll be fun, I'll be glad if I can help.
Also some good news are coming soon, I leak the public chat @C-CEX
2015-01-17 21:12:19 (GMT)
"mudafudda: Got Paycon?
elmanager: @mudafudda, yoo
mudafudda: Big News coming soon #paycon
elmanager: @mudafudda, youŕe back
mudafudda: I been talking with investors
elmanager: @mudafudda, ma men, ma dev, ma coin
mudafudda: I will have Big News soon. So buy buy buy..."

copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:37:32 PM

its not him, everyone can write with whatever name he likes...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:09:02 PM

Talk is cheap and that's about the only noise coming from you. Action speaks louder then words. Buy them all and show us you just aint FOS
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Talk is cheap and that's about the only noise coming from you. Action speaks louder then words. Buy them all and show us you just aint FOS

Yeah, buy it if you can! Grin
bengtåke

Activity: 309

confused developer

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:26:05 PM

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Sure It'll be fun, I'll be glad if I can help.
Also some good news are coming soon, I leak the public chat @C-CEX
2015-01-17 21:12:19 (GMT)
"mudafudda: Got Paycon?
elmanager: @mudafudda, yoo
mudafudda: Big News coming soon #paycon
elmanager: @mudafudda, youŕe back
mudafudda: I been talking with investors
elmanager: @mudafudda, ma men, ma dev, ma coin
mudafudda: I will have Big News soon. So buy buy buy..."

Yeah buying now...

BTC: 1HoDKDn6Gk7mggAhbRVA1T9UAU8kFAA6sy
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:36:47 PM

BIGGEST PICTURE EVER!!!!!!
runpaint

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:19:48 PM

I haven't been able to sync the wallet for about 4 hours.  Anybody else?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:11:21 PM

I haven't been able to sync the wallet for about 4 hours.  Anybody else?

http://blockexperts.com/con is showing 0 connections

Maybe the Blockchain has fallen out of sync? I'm investigating

Anyone else seeing this problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: