Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74240 times)
_ronan_

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:36:38 PM

I hope things get better Mudda.. I hope to see you again after everything is worked out.

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
mannyg

Activity: 142
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:49:46 PM

Sad to hear about your circumstances mudda.. hope everything works out for the best.

As far as PayCon goes..  what are the issues with it right now? what should a new dev be concerned with?  My sync issues with the wallet come and go.. but staking keeps working fine.  Maybe blocks are generating too fast for the stake to keep up?
elmanager

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:29:32 PM

I hope everything to get better for you.I wish you all the best!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:38:32 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 09:15:32 PM by Crestington

Sorry for my absence as I have had some very personal and disturbing  issues. These issues will likely remove me from crypto for a longer period than that is worthy of being classed as active. I can not guarantee my return enough to commit to anything.

I am currently negotiating with some individuals to take over my work though can not give any instant guarantees of a time frame just yet.

If anyone would like to take over the Paycon project, please PM me and ill hand over the web site accounts and forum accounts, github ASAP.

This is not something that can be fixed here, my time is needed elsewhere in a far more personal and private place.

Please understand that I can not change this and all I ask for is understanding at this time. I sadly will not be able to reveal personal details of why at this time.

I will check back as much as possible to pass off any information, log ins that people require or ask to take over. Priority in assignment of these access will be given on a quick select basis, to those I feel I can trust. For those interested, please just send me a e-mail and BTC address I can forward accounts to, I will reply to those who are willing with the appropriate log in details that I will assign log ins to the e-mail address that you send.

Make sure to send your e-mail address, BTC address and which accounts you want to look after.

Once these are assigned, this account will be auctioned off and any BTC raised will be forwarded to those who have taken charge/helped.

Understand that I need to do this in the quickest way possible as my time is needed with someone very important now and am offering to sell off my account, Twitter etc to help.

That kinda blows, I was looking forward to doing some work on this with you. I don't think you should sell your account because I would like to see you around from time to time but it is your account and if you are in need of funds then that is your personal choice.

I'll take you guys back to the very first post I ever wrote on Colossuscointalk (before I joined Bitcointalk) and although the ideas of yesterday change as time progresses, I still stand by the heart of the message.

I am new to colossuscoin and bring with me an idea on creating a Grand Exchange, a platform designed to bring better security, trade and voting rights through a more advanced structure that alleviates trust issues and creates wealth evenly.

However with crypto, all ideas are fair game so I'm looking at working with sudo and muddafudda and hope they want to take my ideas on board before taking the specifics public.

I don't own much Col, about 200 mil and my time is voluntary because creating wealth is far more exciting than trying to chase highs and lows of the larger currencies.

Crestington

My priorities still lie squarely with ColossusCoin as a more serious project than PayCon. For me PayCon has been a bit of extra fun where I can post whatever just pops in my head and to be able to contribute to the Coding as my own skills progress.

This isn't to say that I won't take over part of the project but that my time is more devoted to ColossusCoin as my main project. I have been managing the forums there alongside Sudo23, Heat007, Fire Rabbit, Th82, Lovecol, Mouseman and other diehard Crypto enthusiasts, I've never met them in person and know very little about their personal life but they have become friends as we progressed over the year.

If I were to take over the entire PayCon project the amount of work for me would be managing the Forums, the ANN, the Github, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit. On top of that I would also have all the coding for ColossusCoin, plus managing the Forums, ANN thread, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube as well.

Considering I have on average of 4-5 hours a day to work anything and the majority of my time I spend trying to help people with their problems, to take on the PayCon project in it's entirety and trying to manage everything would split my available time so much that I wouldn't be doing anyone any favors.

Also, please note that December of 2013 (approximately 13 months ago), I had no knowledge of how Blockchains work and 0 coding experience.

Although I frequently point out that I am not an experienced coder, when it comes to working on the Blockchain protocol I often find I am already more skilled than nearly everyone I come across. I think there are few people that can say that they have their own Proof of Stake only network running, and provided updates to hardfork a change in the rewards along with updates that fixes bugs and brings usability enhancements, all without breaking the code.

What I can offer

I will offer to manage the Github, Coding and Moderation of the PayCon forums and can offer advice to help with structure and layout of the forums for improvements.

Coding and moderation of the forums (conflict resolution) are the two most important parts to a strong community.

That would leave management of the ANN thread, admin of the forums, website and all social media to someone else. The role would be fairly easy to do and could be managed by someone less affluent with coding but with strong interpersonal skills.

To that end regarding the BTC mentioned, that can go to whoever decides to fill that role and a very small portion (up to 1 BTC) may be needed for a couple near-term services.

I wish you the best in whatever personal issues you need to take care of and appreciate that you have taken the time to stop by to explain the situation and pass on the torch. I hope to see you again one of these days, maybe PayCon will be this flourishing community when you stop on by.

Crestington

runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:13:37 PM

I'm with Crestington, and we're bringing PayCon with us. 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:37:46 PM

I vote for 1 to make crestington new DEV!
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:27:14 PM

yeap,Crestington!!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:39:17 AM

i think you need to be dev as well your the one who has helped and talked with everyone...just mitigate the other jobs as you see fit Cool
_ronan_

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:53:16 AM

If Mudda needs money for some unfortunate circumstance I'm sure we can setup a fund..

I also have to vote for Crestington as King..

TOP NEWS STORY  

SEC Investigation of GAW Miners Underway
https://coinfire.cf/2015/01/19/sec-investigation-of-gaw-miners-underway/

In PayCon we trust
Penny Pincher XPP

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:33:18 AM

THANK YOU PAYCON......YOU HAVE FREED ME!!!

Make BTC every hour click here: https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-bitman15
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:39:48 AM

If Mudda needs money for some unfortunate circumstance I'm sure we can setup a fund..

I also have to vote for Crestington as King..

TOP NEWS STORY  

SEC Investigation of GAW Miners Underway
https://coinfire.cf/2015/01/19/sec-investigation-of-gaw-miners-underway/

I read those SEC violations and the amount of evidence is very real, I guess then PayCon is very interesting because it's helping the unveil one of the largest controversies since Mt Gox. How does something get to that level where you have the SEC investigating into clear illegal activity?

Why did PayCoin need to to raise millions of dollars in capital for funding?

Why did PayCoin blatantly rip off logo's and names because it suited them without regard to who owned them?

Where was the $20 wall?

Why did PayCoin explicitly use company logo's in order to promote their project without their consent?

Why was there so much market manipulation in the PayCoin market and who profited?

Why did PayCoin use credit card transactions and limit transaction in order to conceal it from the credit card company?

Why does Hashtalk delete all negative posts and ShadowBan people? This is whereby you can post and other people can't see your posts

PayBase introduced amazon gift cards for sale yesterday and there was a bug that dropped the price to $0.01 per XPY and tens of thousands of XPY was introduced into the market and they hard forked the Coin and reversed a bunch of transactions. Posts were being deleted and many suspicious posting from accounts praising their leader.

They also own 95% of the Coins and get 350% a year in special addresses where everyone else gets 5%

How about the millions in owed capital to failed mining operations in GAW?

Honestly, I figured it might end up being ok for PayCoin but it makes me wonder if maybe Josh is the fall guy? Should all of that not be common sense?

_ronan_

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:51:08 PM

You bring up all valid questions .. Its sad that similar questions on Hashtalk are considered FUD. Posters are banned/blocked for voicing their opinion.

I'm now a member of the ELITE!!!

In PayCon we trust
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:31:30 PM

what's  wrong with this coin now? Huh
runpaint

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:40:05 PM

We need an update to adjust the staking speed which has been causing issues with the network.  Don't worry, we will not allow this coin to break.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:42:20 PM

The wallet doesn't sync.

P.S.
This is the reason I stopped my rigs to mine it.
runpaint

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:46:27 PM

My wallets are syncing, but first you need to make sure you have the latest version of the wallet - v1.2.0.0

Then you can try to re-sync the blockchain, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 

What worked for me was to temporarily move my wallet.dat file out of the appdata folder, and move everything else in that folder to a backup folder (or delete it, but don't delete your wallet.dat)

Then restart your wallet, and it will download the entire blockchain again.  Then, you go back into the appdata folder and replace that new empty wallet.dat with your original wallet.dat.  With enough synced active connections, and with some luck, this can do the trick and get your wallet synced again.  But we'll still need to update the software so it doesn't happen again.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
mannyg

Activity: 142
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:10:02 PM

My wallet runs fine, but the sync speed is very slow... it seems like it is just generating  blocks too fast to keep up.  It does eventually catch up, and then fall behind again.
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:57:22 PM

My wallets are syncing, but first you need to make sure you have the latest version of the wallet - v1.2.0.0

Then you can try to re-sync the blockchain, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 

What worked for me was to temporarily move my wallet.dat file out of the appdata folder, and move everything else in that folder to a backup folder (or delete it, but don't delete your wallet.dat)

Then restart your wallet, and it will download the entire blockchain again.  Then, you go back into the appdata folder and replace that new empty wallet.dat with your original wallet.dat.  With enough synced active connections, and with some luck, this can do the trick and get your wallet synced again.  But we'll still need to update the software so it doesn't happen again.
Thank you mate, it works.I know this steps but I thought there is still a some node problem or something. Cool Happy CONing everybody! Grin
runpaint

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:25:38 PM

That's right, everybody keep it working.

PayCon, Coin of the Future

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

My wallet runs fine, but the sync speed is very slow... it seems like it is just generating  blocks too fast to keep up.  It does eventually catch up, and then fall behind again.

When it stops, check how many active connections you're showing.  My guess is 0.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: