Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74230 times)
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:44:46 PM

Exchanges are not good these days.

We should be on Bittrex .!
elmanager

Activity: 306

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:05:10 PM

Exchanges are not good these days.

We should be on Bittrex .!
I think so  Grin
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:26:52 PM

Hardfork is now in motion!

Hardfork will be active at Block 50,000 (approximately 8 days from now), Reward change is set for a few hours after the Hardfork

All previous versions will be rejected 24 hours before the Hardfork

You can view all my changes for the Hardfork at https://github.com/Crestington/PayCon

If you are running Linux and can build from source you can build from my Github Repo

New Windows Wallet and new ANN thread will be released tomorrow

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:02:41 AM

Are you changing the reward of PoW or PoS..? And what are the new values?

I can see you changed the min and max stake time too... You set the max coin age to 14 days. Why is that? Typically I see PoS coins don't have max stake age. I'm just interested though, no arguing Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:40:00 AM

I can see you changed the min and max stake time too... You set the max coin age to 14 days. Why is that? Typically I see PoS coins don't have max stake age. I'm just interested though, no arguing Smiley

Proof of Stake minimum difficulty will change

To: bnProofOfStakeLimit(~uint256(0) >> 24)

This change prevents Proof of Stake Blocks from being pushed within seconds of each other, preventing large amounts of orphans and memory exhaustion.

Proof of Stake Rewards will change

To: 100% per year

Added: Minimum Proof of Stake of 50% per year

Added: Maximum Proof of Stake reward of 30 Coins per Block

Proof of Stake calculates as 100% per year at the minimum Proof of Stake difficulty and halves down to 50% every 64X increase in difficulty (100%, 75%, 62.5%, 56% etc) up to a maximum reward of 30 Coins per Block.

Stake Split and Combine Thresholds changed

From: 1 day and 1000 Coins (All Blocks smaller than 1000 Coins will combine the Stake and Reward)

To: 5 Days and 500 Coins (if a Block Stakes past 5 Days and is less than 500 Coins, the Stake and reward will combine, otherwise it will split into 2 Blocks)

This change provides more security for the network by encouraging smaller Proof of Stake Blocks for larger rewards and higher rewards at lower difficulty.

New Wallet Changes

Added use of Minimal Coinage for increased rewards

Fix to the IRC Chat and new links to relevant resources

New Splash screen, New Logo's and Icons

Renaming of Placeholder text, Naming, capitalization and change of Volume in Statistics to Total Money Supply
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:09:23 AM

And now you making a new PayCon topic?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:58:38 AM

And now you making a new PayCon topic?

It's done, just getting a loljosh to compile the windows wallet as a .exe only version

I can make the wallet for Windows but it needs the extra QT .dll files. I need to update my Windows compiler when I have more time so it's easy to just pay Josh a bit to make it for me, plus I like the guy.
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:10:31 PM

Proof of Stake minimum difficulty will change

To: bnProofOfStakeLimit(~uint256(0) >> 24)

This change prevents Proof of Stake Blocks from being pushed within seconds of each other, preventing large amounts of orphans and memory exhaustion.

Proof of Stake Rewards will change

To: 100% per year

Added: Minimum Proof of Stake of 50% per year

Added: Maximum Proof of Stake reward of 30 Coins per Block

Proof of Stake calculates as 100% per year at the minimum Proof of Stake difficulty and halves down to 50% every 64X increase in difficulty (100%, 75%, 62.5%, 56% etc) up to a maximum reward of 30 Coins per Block.

Stake Split and Combine Thresholds changed

From: 1 day and 1000 Coins (All Blocks smaller than 1000 Coins will combine the Stake and Reward)

To: 5 Days and 500 Coins (if a Block Stakes past 5 Days and is less than 500 Coins, the Stake and reward will combine, otherwise it will split into 2 Blocks)

This change provides more security for the network by encouraging smaller Proof of Stake Blocks for larger rewards and higher rewards at lower difficulty.

New Wallet Changes

Added use of Minimal Coinage for increased rewards

Fix to the IRC Chat and new links to relevant resources

New Splash screen, New Logo's and Icons

Renaming of Placeholder text, Naming, capitalization and change of Volume in Statistics to Total Money Supply
This is it, this is it  Cool

Now Community in Charge  - NCC  Grin

#communityoverdev
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:29:20 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 03:53:49 PM by Crestington

Hi,

I have made a bunch of upgrades to the Blockchain for look, usability, security, and increased rewards for holding PayCon and have launched a new ANN thread since the Muddafudda has expressed that he will be unable to take the Coin any further.

Please visit the new ANN thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0

Please upgrade your wallet before Block 50,000. All previous Versions will be rejected from the network 02/01/2015 @ 11:00pm (UTC)

In order to help the transition to run smoothly I have setup several nodes to connect to and if some extra people would like to host some nodes I am offering a bounty of 500 Con per node, please don't list nodes with balances.

Here is a guide on creating a .conf file in order to connect to nodes running on the newest version.

Go to Control Panel
In the Search box, type Folder
Click "Folder Options"
Click the tab that says View
Make sure there is no check in the box for "Hide file extensions for known file types" (de-select this option and click OK)
Exit Control Panel

On Windows 8, right-click the start button and select "Run"
(for Windows 7, left-click the start button and type "run" into "Search Programs and Files", then click Run at the top of the list)
In "Run", type %appdata% and press Enter
You should see the folder located at Appdata/Roaming
Open the PayCon folder
Right-click and Create New File - create a new Text document
Open the document with Notepad
Paste the following into the file: (but put a username and password instead of "username" and "password)

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=*yourusername*
rpcpassword=*yourpassword*
rpcport=43521
port=43522
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=107.170.179.27
addnode=162.243.155.75
addnode=104.131.26.81

Save the file.
Re-name the document PayCon.conf (filetype .conf, not .txt)
Restart your paycon wallet.
kubuminer

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:52:13 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 12:52:59 PM by kubuminer

guys who mining this coin - wait you on our pool - http://con.binpool.com/

Wallet update~~~~!!!!
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:34:58 PM

Lool, Hey dev how many coin you made?

Yes, Crestington is one of the most experienced developers working in cryptocurrency today.  He doesn't like to brag, but I'm proud to own some PayCon knowing that we have top-level industry talent behind our coin.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:36:23 PM

It's the same dev here guys: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279601.0

His friend "Crestington" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396941

Crestington is a spammer like you can see

Yes, Crestington is one of the most experienced developers working in cryptocurrency today.  He doesn't like to brag, but I'm proud to own some PayCon knowing that we have top-level industry talent behind our coin.

You made my day  Cheesy paycon is a scam.
elmanager

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:05:58 PM

Hahah you are so wretched Stanley boy, how old are you, 14yo? GO play some lego, obviously you have missed a lot of things..so fuck off
kubuminer

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:07:00 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 09:28:33 PM by kubuminer

we wait miners on our pool. Wallet update to version 1.3.0
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:14:09 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 06:45:41 AM by candlesticks

Paycon is not a scam,it's a con, Duhhh read the OP. If it was a scam, you would have been here from the beginning. You love scams.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:51:16 AM

Paycon is not a scam,it's a con, Duhhh read the OP. If it was a scam, you would have been here from the beginning. You love scams.

Of course, his first coin called "Colossuscoin" is dead.

Don't worry i read the OP lol, this dev can't even perfect his first (and scam) coin so he made a parody  Cool
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:04:30 AM

Of course, his first coin called "Colossuscoin" is dead.

Don't worry i read the OP lol, this dev can't even perfect his first (and scam) coin so he made a parody  Cool

Thank you for the interest in the projects I've been working on, it's been quite an exciting experience to take on PayCon since Muddafudda could no longer work on it. I will be launching ColossusCoin 2.0 sometime next week and this has been a very valuable experience for me to finally start taking projects public. It's been a long road to get to this point with many trials and tribulations and in effect learning everything about Proof of Stake, Cryptocurrency and Coding from scratch. The scene today is much different than it was a year ago, back then it was virtually impossible to get any help from anyone without paying thousands of dollars and I sought out help from many many different coders to come to the conclusion that most everyone pretends to know what they are talking about and will try to give you nothing for an obscene amount of money.

The real lesson is self sufficiency and until you are confident of the code that you are putting out, you should not be running a Cryptocurrency. You need to know all the in's and out of how it works, especially if you are going to be a Developer because if you don't you are likely to get scammed or end up putting out code that will end up losing people a lot of money.

I'm not the same person as Muddafudda though but I do relate with him on some levels, I don't agree with all the things he's done and rushing code out the door can have bad consequences but you can count on him for a fair launch so I'll give him that.

You call me a spammer, I call it being one of the most active people in this community. The biggest fear of being a part of any Coin is that the developer is simply going to disappear but I have been active and contributing every day for over a year regardless of what happens. You can always get a hold of me, I will always be here and am always challenging myself and pushing boundaries and THAT is worth more than any ICO.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:10:36 AM

Update?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:53:59 AM

Update?

The original Dev was unable to continue the project so we have a new thread and provided a bunch of CONdates.

Hi,

I have made a bunch of upgrades to the Blockchain for look, usability, security, and increased rewards for holding PayCon and have launched a new ANN thread since the Muddafudda has expressed that he will be unable to take the Coin any further.

Please visit the new ANN thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0

Please upgrade your wallet before Block 50,000. All previous Versions will be rejected from the network 02/01/2015 @ 11:00pm (UTC)

In order to help the transition to run smoothly I have setup several nodes to connect to and if some extra people would like to host some nodes I am offering a bounty of 500 Con per node, please don't list nodes with balances.

Here is a guide on creating a .conf file in order to connect to nodes running on the newest version.

Go to Control Panel
In the Search box, type Folder
Click "Folder Options"
Click the tab that says View
Make sure there is no check in the box for "Hide file extensions for known file types" (de-select this option and click OK)
Exit Control Panel

On Windows 8, right-click the start button and select "Run"
(for Windows 7, left-click the start button and type "run" into "Search Programs and Files", then click Run at the top of the list)
In "Run", type %appdata% and press Enter
You should see the folder located at Appdata/Roaming
Open the PayCon folder
Right-click and Create New File - create a new Text document
Open the document with Notepad
Paste the following into the file: (but put a username and password instead of "username" and "password)

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=*yourusername*
rpcpassword=*yourpassword*
rpcport=43521
port=43522
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=107.170.179.27
addnode=162.243.155.75
addnode=104.131.26.81

Save the file.
Re-name the document PayCon.conf (filetype .conf, not .txt)
Restart your paycon wallet.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:54:57 AM

I like new wallet design!  Cheesy

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: