Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20014 times)
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:59:59 AM

MINT Coin just shot up from 2 satoshi to 14 satoshi within 24 hours!
http://crypto-prices.com/MINT

You could have doubled your investment thrice in just one go!  Grin

How would you chose your next ShitCoin?

I don't know if you are idiot or you try to be it. Have you seen the MINT volume bastard? With my ridiculous 0.47 BTC I could have pumped this shit like that.

Well.. I've been following this thread from beginning and I never used a foul word against you.
But since you've called me idiot and bastard, you've asked for it.

Bastard, the important thing is not using foul words or gentleman words. What really matters is the MESSAGE and the RESPECT. Simply, if you don't respect (not necesarily using foul words), don't expect to be respected. Too much FAKE "good and correct people" in this world. Angry

Well, on that count, how did I disrespect you, motherfucker?
It was a simple question about how would you chose your next shit coin. And you yourself said all decisions will be public, so it is assumed people will ask how you're deciding to proceed further, retard!

Man, sincerely, I'M SORRY. I'm not english and I read your words in a bad way. Like 80% of comments are pure shit, I got confused with yours.

Again, I'm sorry. Smiley

No problem, I'm also sorry for reacting to it in a bad manner.

I'm genuinely interested in what you're doing and hence I'm following your thread closely.
While my personal opinion is that it is very difficult to do what you're trying to do, but I wish you good luck with your plan. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:09:16 PM

He is already down 25%.
He did sell at a loss? How do you know?

I have experience in investing and believe me I have been at -50% and got out at like +180% on multiple occasions.

At this time I would not invest in random alt coins though. But whatever floats your goat.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:39:33 PM

I don't know if the op is for real or not, but he is about a year too late with what he's trying to do. Crypto may bounce back, but compared to last spring this scene is on life support with the funeral director on standby.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:42:58 PM

He is already down 25%.

Tongue

Picking a low tax low fees index is often more efficient than stock picking.
Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:52:39 PM

I don't know if the op is for real or not, but he is about a year too late with what he's trying to do. Crypto may bounce back, but compared to last spring this scene is on life support with the funeral director on standby.

Fly I'm gonna tell you a big secret that you won't find in any book, any newspaper nor any trading "expert" will tell you.

Look, EVERY speculative market in normal conditions (no external factors like Central Banks direct injections) follows the same pattern in the long term:

1. INDIFFERENCE ("This thing doesn't move, impossible to make money with it")

2. LOW INTEREST ("Well, it has moved a little, sure will fall again)

3. INTEREST ("It's rising consistenly, seems a good buying opportunity")

4. POPULARITY ("The thing start appearing on the news, experts start reccomending to buy it")

5. CRAZE ("Everybody makes money from it, it's expected to rise infinitely. "Experts" remain silent")

6. DISAPPOINTMENT ("It's not rising as expected, instead is falling a little bit. "Experts" reccomend to hold and to wait for a new money that will never come")

7. FEAR ("This thing is crashing! What the hell is happening! "Experts" reccomend to sell, cause it will go lower")

8. FREE FALL OR CONTINUED FALL ("It was a bubble! Look it's going lower and lower! What a scam! "Experts" justify it as a fraudulent scheme and clean their hands)

... And the cycle starts again.

This pattern appears in any speculative thing, but in cryptos the "long term" concept is not so long. As you can see, the only ones who make money consistenly are those who enter at points 1,2,3. When nobody trust in this shit. At these points exist the possiblity to lose all the investiment cause the chiken dies, but as profits are always greater than 100%, those investors are the winners in the long term.

Now, tell me, at which point are we right now in BTC and altcoins in general?

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:28:00 PM

Fly I'm gonna tell you a big secret that you won't find in any book, any newspaper nor any trading "expert" will tell you.

Look, EVERY speculative market in normal conditions (no external factors like Central Banks direct injections) follows the same pattern in the long term:

4. POPULARITY ("The thing start appearing on the news, experts start reccomending to buy it")

5. CRAZE ("Everybody makes money from it, it's expected to rise infinitely. "Experts" remain silent")

6. DISAPPOINTMENT ("It's not rising as expected, instead is falling a little bit. "Experts" reccomend to hold and to wait for a new money that will never come")

7. FEAR ("This thing is crashing! What the hell is happening! "Experts" reccomend to sell, cause it will go lower")

8. FREE FALL OR CONTINUED FALL ("It was a bubble! Look it's going lower and lower! What a scam! "Experts" justify it as a fraudulent scheme and clean their hands)

This pattern appears in any speculative thing, but in cryptos the "long term" concept is not so long. As you can see, the only ones who make money consistenly are those who enter at points 1,2,3. When nobody trust in this shit. At these points exist the possiblity to lose all the investiment cause the chiken dies, but as profits are always greater than 100%, those investors are the winners in the long term.

Knowing when you are in the cycle is harder and many markets obey to different general rules.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:07:46 PM

I understand your point, but please dont put bitcoin and altcoins in the same basket.
There is need for only one crypto currency, and it surely wont be one of the altcoins.
Alts are created with sole purpuse of generating more bitcoin trading them and going back to bitcoin.

I have some alts myself, but i surely dont want to keep them, as im sure u dont want either :]
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:05:29 PM

Every alt is a ponzi scam.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:44:49 PM

Did he just call me a fly? Really?
You are going the wrong way, sucker. Instead of doubling your dough on Folding shit, you are going to exit with half your money, and it will probably repeat until broke. Why?
You don't know how to listen.
bassclef

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:55:55 PM

This. Pretty much. 1-4 is the accumulation cycle by smart money, 5-8 is the distribution cycle to future weak hands. This cycle repeats over and over again. Wake up to this, trade on the right side of the market and you will make money. It is difficult to do, because it goes against human nature and requires discipline. However, trading syndicates and other investment professionals (whose actions are not governed by emotion) do it every single day in hundreds of markets.

That said, this probably only applies to Bitcoin and maybe a few of the other alts with significant trading volume. I've seems dozens of them fade into nothingness and would recommend staying away from most of them.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:45:35 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 06:01:12 AM by chesthing

No one knows for sure if Btc is going to fade into nothingness or if this is yet another cycle. Same with all other alts. This assumption that the pattern repeats itself works with lots of things like oil, gold, fiat, corn, pork bellies etc but with vaporware it could all come to an abrupt halt, with the 99%+ of the pop saying "I knew it, just a ponzie scheme."
Now, if the op wasn't a dbag know it all, I would have advised him to check out Sapience a couple days ago. Even though I think the name is stupid and I don't like the looks of the fat dude on the ann page, a pump was looking pretty obvious. Instead I'll watch him fumble around with shit like foldingcoin.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:46:39 AM

This. Pretty much. 1-4 is the accumulation cycle by smart money, 5-8 is the distribution cycle to future weak hands. This cycle repeats over and over again. Wake up to this, trade on the right side of the market and you will make money. It is difficult to do, because it goes against human nature and requires discipline. However, trading syndicates and other investment professionals (whose actions are not governed by emotion) do it every single day in hundreds of markets.

That said, this probably only applies to Bitcoin and maybe a few of the other alts with significant trading volume. I've seems dozens of them fade into nothingness and would recommend staying away from most of them.

You are spot on correct with what u said, but that does not mean that there is no profit in altcoins.
Its like Warren Buffet once said, there are some small investments that can give you one puff of profit (i believe he used a dropped cigarete from the street as an example), and then there are smart stabile  investments that dont yield insane profit, but they give you stabile profit over time, for many years to come.
Gingermod

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:17:31 AM

I remember when I was 19.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:18:50 AM

I remember when I was 17 going to first homecoming and then prom later that year. "Oh what a night.." suits each of them quite well. What a great time in my life but that was long before crypto. I hope yall enjoyed yours like I enjoyed mine here in the USA. The best of times yet I don't know her anymore. Wonderful times ahead.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:50:02 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 01:36:46 PM by Askenaz

No one knows for sure if Btc is going to fade into nothingness or if this is yet another cycle. Same with all other alts. This assumption that the pattern repeats itself works with lots of things like oil, gold, fiat, corn, pork bellies etc but with vaporware it could all come to an abrupt halt, with the 99%+ of the pop saying "I knew it, just a ponzie scheme."
Now, if the op wasn't a dbag know it all, I would have advised him to check out Sapience a couple days ago. Even though I think the name is stupid and I don't like the looks of the fat dude on the ann page, a pump was looking pretty obvious. Instead I'll watch him fumble around with shit like foldingcoin.

C'mon fly give us some advises BEFORE the pump appears. It's too easy to say "you should have taken X coin, look how it rises". I also looked at Sapienceshit, but I finally choose FLDC cause I have my reasons. Who cares if I have to wait a month or two for the pump?

I would like you to stop ejecting shit from your mouth. I'm not better than anyone, I just say what I think and share it. But seems that you are obsessed with "being better" than people. I reccomend you a self-help book and start clearing this concept of your mind.

If you have something interesting to say, tell it and I will listen. If your objective is to destruct, drown with your own poisson.  
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:53:15 PM

99% of altcoins are potential toxic assets, a pump happening is just luck unless you have insider information.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:08:08 PM

C'mon fly give us some advises BEFORE the pump appears. It's too easy to say "you should have taken X coin, look how it rises". I also looked at Sapienceshit, but I finally choose FLDC cause I have my reasons. Who cares if I have to wait a month or two for the pump?

I would like you to stop ejecting shit from your mouth. I'm not better than anyone, I just say what I think and share it. But seems that you are obsessed with "being better" than people. I reccomend you a self-help book and start clearing this concept of your mind.

If you have something interesting to say, tell it and I will listen. If your objective is to destruct, drown with your own poisson.  
Pissant, I tried to give you friendly advice early on but you are insistant that you know best even though you have no experience. The fact you chose folding coin over all other coins says all we need to know about your chances of becoming a millionaire through alts.
So, pissant, the way I knew sapience was on the rise was watching Bittrex. You watched folding coin go up then come down, and then bought. My last bit of advice, which you should find very interesting unless you are a total moron, is buy on the way up not the way down. The shittier the coin is the more that advice applies.
I'm out of this thread, but I will be watching your "progress" for entertainment value.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:05:25 PM

Pissant, I tried to give you friendly advice early on but you are insistant that you know best even though you have no experience. The fact you chose folding coin over all other coins says all we need to know about your chances of becoming a millionaire through alts.
So, pissant, the way I knew sapience was on the rise was watching Bittrex. You watched folding coin go up then come down, and then bought. My last bit of advice, which you should find very interesting unless you are a total moron, is buy on the way up not the way down. The shittier the coin is the more that advice applies.
I'm out of this thread, but I will be watching your "progress" for entertainment value.

Ok fly, good look with your experience. I'm sad to have to discuss with you. You could be a positive influence here, but your disrespect makes it impossible. I hope you enjoy this threat anyways!
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:16:03 AM

Pissant, you're disrespect is epic. You see how long I've been here compared to you?
Anyway, you need to gtfo of foldingshit, lick your wounds and start over. Try a different tack, forget Pol ESPECIALLY if the coin is only offered there.
Stop being a cunt and you might get some help.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:56:32 PM

Why did you buy on the way down in any other coin that isnt BTC? most altcoins after a bump, stay down forever or for tons of months and then maybe, get a small bump (not worth the wait).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: