Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals!  (Read 39011 times)
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:11:50 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 03:38:46 AM by Benson Samuel

We are LIVE

A month ago, we started the Trade Engine Game to introduce our new service. Loaded with Prizes, we had some fantastic responses.

We are now proud to launch our Withdrawal and Deposit Server. We are currently working with manual withdrawals and deposits and will be able to service any between 9AM and 9PM IST.

We would be automating that shortly and allowing for 24/7 functions!

Update: Have stopped this service temporarily.
Non KYC Accounts
As a first of its kind for India, we will also be rolling out KYC free accounts, with a monthly purchase limit of up to 10K INR worth of BItcoins! This is to enable as many users to in India to gain access to Bitcoin.
We start this service for all Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Customers. On completion of KYC, You would be able to sell BTC and Purchase without limits.

We are working with our Rock solid legal team to understand limits and to further reduce barriers of entry into Bitcoin.

Exchange Security
Security is our primary concern. As outlined recently by the RBI governor, Raghuram Rajan in a recent video with NDTV, he stated that one of Bitcoins challenges would be to work towards security.
At Coinsecure, we do not store any funds online. We have a robust mechanism to ensure that flaws are minimized. In order to ensure security, we have made it mandatory for users to enable 2 Factor Authentication on their phone.

We start with Authy as a 2 Factor Method and plan to implement several others in the coming months. Of course, the secure passwords that are set by our users helps even more!
We also do not store any KYC data of our customers on live servers and we only store the Bank Name and last 4 digits of the Bank Account number for your reference.
Our physical security is unmatched and we are constantly looking for ways to make things more robust!
Due to certain issues, we have temporarily disable social media logins. We will be bringing back that feature soon as well.

Hoping to make Bitcoin less of an event and more of a daily beginning!

Get onto India’s best Bitcoin Exchange and start trading!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jimmy Wales

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:07:18 AM

May I know on what ground you are calling it the best ? I mean, how is it better than the competition ?
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:22:58 AM

On what ground you are calling it the best ?

Well, we have just started approving KYC & Bank Link-ups, so no volume as yet.

Here is why we stand out from the crowd.

We have the fastest order matching system around, also the least restrictive in terms of Trade amounts.
We are also the only ones who allow you to just link a bank account and buy Bitcoin, I do believe that our upcoming API for this will enable Bitcoin to play a larger role across India in the long run!.

We have some amazing security researchers on board as well, not yet publicly announced though, but will be in time.

We also do have a very strong PR and Legal backing, which keeps us confident of where we will stand in the Indian Ecosystem.

Interestingly, we already have quite a nice pipeline growing for merchants who want to integrate with Bitcoin, so that is coming up soon as well. Watch out for announcements through 2015! Smiley

Most importantly, we have no plans to slow down! I know that there are loads of bits and pieces to be fixed, and we will fix and build more along the way.

We restart our Meetups in Bangalore and would be starting more around the country as well!

We have 2 fixed offices, 1 in Bangalore, which is purely for Dev and the Delhi Head office takes care of compliance, banking, legal, etc. We are structurally and financially quite sound!

Being a massive supporter of Bitcoin, I would love to see all Exchanges do well in India. Most customers who are regular traders on one exchange are normally registered on all the exchanges that they have access to. So, I do believe that Arbitrage will be a huge factor and we will be a strong partner supporting this.

Hope some of that answered Smiley

BTCIndia

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:22:03 AM

We have the fastest order matching system around,

How fast?

also the least restrictive in terms of Trade amounts.

Upperlimit?

We are also the only ones who allow you to just link a bank account and buy Bitcoin

Can you please explain us more?

I do believe that our upcoming API for this will enable Bitcoin to play a larger role across India in the long run!.

How long is it going to take for API integration?

As a customer, remaining rhetoric doesn't matter to me much.  Grin

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:03:36 PM

trying to log in.

getting an error message.

"oops, an error occured"
This exception has been logged in with id xxxxxxxx
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 03:36:26 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 08:02:57 PM by Benson Samuel

trying to log in.

getting an error message.

"oops, an error occured"
This exception has been logged in with id xxxxxxxx

Have just put up a new version.
If there is a page not found error, best is to try /logout as many users may have some files in their cache from the older version.

PM me your mail ID and I will check if there is any error attached to your ID.

Edit: Issue Sorted

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:02:30 PM

KYC's Verified/ Rejected, Banks Linked.
We should be active all day tomorrow from 9am IST to 9PM IST

Do mail support@coinsecure.in if there are any doubts of if something needs clarification or can always ask here.

arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:32:45 PM

Nice to hear about this. Good luck with the exchange. Will try it out in a couple of days.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:34:10 PM

Wish you good luck.
India is a big place and and your exchange will have big chances to succeed.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:38:37 PM

Thanks arvindr and KeyserSozeMC... Smiley

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 12:02:20 PM

Just got a note that winners accounts who have sent in their KYC and bank linkups have been creditted with the winning amounts and fee structure for the month.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 12:25:04 PM

Just got a note that winners accounts who have sent in their KYC and bank linkups have been creditted with the winning amounts and fee structure for the month.

Trades have begun. Some small UI bugs that I just noticed, should be fixed by tonight.
All data should appear on your timeline, once the event happens.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 06:35:53 AM

Trades have begun. Some small UI bugs that I just noticed, should be fixed by tonight.
All data should appear on your timeline, once the event happens.

Some more fixes in place. Deposits have started trickling in and some trades have started.

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:05:19 AM

Congratulations Benson! Its another positive step towards Bitcoin ecosystem in India.
Will you support major alt-coins in future ?
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:35:32 AM

Congratulations Benson! Its another positive step towards Bitcoin ecosystem in India.

Yeah i am also looking forward to some alts as people warm up to bitcoin in few months. I will be looking more towards protocol based alts like Ripple, NXT, XCP etc and newer alts with strong teams & communities like Darkcoin, Blackcoin (it is growing rapidly in China), ShadowCash(SDC), Viacoin etc rather than antiquated first comers like Litecoin, Peercoin, Quark etc.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 09:37:26 AM

Doubts on alt-coins, though I am very keen on exploring possibilities outside the country in terms of Fiat.
We build trade engine to be currency agnostic, so not a great big deal to add alt coins.

My first issue here would be to try to address issues regarding the volatility of Bitcoin. Alt coins would complicate this directive too much.

And thanks! Nothing would have been possible without everyone's support. Am hoping that the support will continue and business targets will be met, so that we can work on open sourcing our code and allowing for a whole lot more.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 09:38:51 AM

Yeah i am also looking forward to some alts as people warm up to bitcoin in few months. I will be looking more towards protocol based alts like Ripple, NXT, XCP etc and newer alts with strong teams & communities like Darkcoin, Blackcoin (it is growing rapidly in China), ShadowCash(SDC), Viacoin etc rather than antiquated first comers like Litecoin, Peercoin, Quark etc.

I may not get into something unless it is well settled. This is mainly due to the issues regarding failure Smiley
I would not be comfortable at the moment to promote anything other than BTC.
mid 2015 - early 2016 would be a good time to explore more.

I have a million ideas to build into coinsecure, so that will take a wee bit more time as well.

sambiohazard

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:46:18 AM

I may not get into something unless it is well settled. This is mainly due to the issues regarding failure Smiley
I would not be comfortable at the moment to promote anything other than BTC.
mid 2015 - early 2016 would be a good time to explore more.

I have a million ideas to build into coinsecure, so that will take a wee bit more time as well.

Absolutely. That's why i said in a few months. You can connect to any of the communities on reddit or their own forums. Also you can check their github activity as it indicates whether coins is going anywhere or not. I am sure you will like Blackcoin. It has a very strong dev & community. Most of these coins are present at major BTC conferences. Peter Todd is working with Viacoin dev also and have some very cool technical features you will like as a dev and a very specific use case as a notory service. Please check them out whenever you have time.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 09:51:26 AM

Interesting stuff!
Past few months, had me disconnect from most of the other things apart from Bitcoin and Algorithmic Trading.
Should be able to find some time quite soon to catch up!

sambiohazard

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:57:13 AM

i wish we had a fav/like/+1 button on these forums. I like cryptotrust.io forums  as they are connected to social media sharing and some new features.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: