Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:12:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position  (Read 55208 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:03:11 PM

Vod will be back Smiley

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 09:41:55 PM

Vod will be back Smiley
I don't doubt it. He has little self control.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:49:35 PM

I noticed something interesting today:

Vod was somehow taken off my custom trust list (I didn't have him on it directly he was on it via a few different people on depth 2 IIRC). I'm not sure how I feel about it, thought it was interesting anyway.
Vod was removed from Tomatocage's trust list, he is excluded from hostfast' trust list and is on dooglus list. So he is on default trust by default.

He is excluded from my list because of his rating of armis
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:36:01 AM

Vod will be back Smiley

Says the man flogging a dead horse.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:11:09 AM

Vod will be back Smiley

At least I am only beating one dead horse. You have an entire stable of them.
SavellM

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:55:32 AM

This is the best news I've heard all day.

Pitty the -neg will stay, but if he is no longer in default trust surely that will go too??

If Vod is not in default trust list, his feedback will still be there but won't affect your trust rating.

Thanks MZ, that is what I thought.

He is still on DefaultTrust somewhere as mine is still showing up.
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:11:40 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 01:37:43 PM by Bicknellski

Leaving a negative trust for someone isn't defamation.  You can sue anyone for any reason, but good luck getting a court to hear you.
Actually Vod has more of a case to sue people for defamation who were calling him a pedo etc.

No, but making up stories about people based on zero evidence is. I should add he resides in Canada, which follows similar defamation and libel laws to the UK, which are extremely broadly enforced. When you start attacking nonprofits trying to become tax deductible charities, you start to attract lawyers working probono looking to make a name for themselves in the public eye.

Quickseller / Dogie do that all the time. Seem like there are plenty of people to pick on Techshare that are still doing it.

Vod will be back Smiley

You are beating a dead horse.

Vod was at least removed from Badbear's default list as a direct result of your (Techshare's) valid complaint. One is not happy with that? You should be rejoicing.

Vod has left the building for an extended vacation.

I would give my right arm for Adam Allcock to get a vacation in a UK jail for 3 months. Time will tell as UK tax and mail fraud will take time to investigate.

Your horse is rotting. My horse still libels me and other people somewhere on some level still. You would have me give up. Sad.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:12:05 AM

This is the best news I've heard all day.

Pitty the -neg will stay, but if he is no longer in default trust surely that will go too??

If Vod is not in default trust list, his feedback will still be there but won't affect your trust rating.

Thanks MZ, that is what I thought.

He is still on DefaultTrust somewhere as mine is still showing up.

Yes, dooglus has Vod in his trust list. So he is in default trust. You can see that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;full just search for the user you want to know is on default trust there.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 09:16:20 AM

No, but making up stories about people based on zero evidence is. I should add he resides in Canada, which follows similar defamation and libel laws to the UK, which are extremely broadly enforced. When you start attacking nonprofits trying to become tax deductible charities, you start to attract lawyers working probono looking to make a name for themselves in the public eye.

Quickseller / Dogie do that all the time. Seem like there are plenty of people to pick on Techshare that are still doing it.
That's you're speciality dude... people post pages of evidence, you post pages of you quoting your claims again.

Vod will be back Smiley

You are beating a dead horse.

Vod was at least removed from Badbear's default list as a direct result of your (Techshare's) valid complaint. One is not happy with that? You should be rejoicing. Vod has left the building for an extended vacation. I would give my right arm for dogie to get a vacation in a UK jail for 3 months. Time will tell as UK tax and mail fraud will take time to investigate.
How many people are you fighting at once? Surely there'll come a point where when you're fighting every single person at once you'll realise that maybe its your actions which are the problem.

You horse is rotting. My horse is still scamming people somewhere on some level.
Which highlights exactly why your claims are garbage and that you think you're on some holy crusade. You have zero evidence of anything wrong, so much that even after 9 months of digging you've still not found anything. The only thing you're doing (apart from wasting your own time) is legitimately putting yourself at risk of prosecution by the Indonesians. Libel is a criminal offence over there, with real jail time.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:26:18 PM

words

The problem is I see through your baiting and divisive tactics. Some of your complaints may or may not be valid. However your approach to getting these problems solved seems to be a problem in itself. For this reason I am averse to aligning with you on ANY topic. The simple fact that you are trying to get me involved in this way ensures I don't. So go ahead and bait away, I am not biting.
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:49:23 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 02:02:58 PM by Bicknellski

less than words. (added to my ignore list)

We all can edit out what we don't like.

Use ignore and get it over with.

You cry for months. Get what you want and you still cry. And when others have the same exact issues with people in these forums you turn a blind eye.

Hypocrite.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:22:50 PM

cool story bro.
andromeda66

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:35:08 AM

VOD is a dickhead!

oh no now he will give me -rep  Grin

This guy scammer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=508087

phutto chonthicha (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
 thacucaracha@gmail.com

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wonder why? You're a lying pos. He knew this about you. Hence is why you got -neg rep'ed.

It seems most people who have a problem with me turn out to be scammers.  Go figure.   Undecided

No thats not true at all. You hijacked my thread month ago and spread fud.
Month later i paid back 9 BTC at BTCJam and have great reputation and 50 follower.

How fit that in your perverse worldview?

Maybe you make better research next time and try to avoid prejudices.

Disgusting!
enervist

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:52:20 AM

VOD is a dickhead!

Email:
 thacucaracha@gmail.com

Wonder why? You're a lying pos. He knew this about you. Hence is why you got -neg rep'ed.

It seems most people who have a problem with me turn out to be scammers.  Go figure.   Undecided

Month later i paid back 9 BTC at BTCJam and have great reputation and 50 follower.

Disgusting!

mind sharing your name on btcjam to verfiy this claim?
SavellM

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:53:21 AM

He has done the same to me and I've paid back all loans so far except my current one (which is on course to be paid back early).
So yeah he does it all the time.
andromeda66

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:13:30 AM

VOD is a dickhead!

Email:
 thacucaracha@gmail.com

Disgusting!

mind sharing your name on btcjam to verfiy this claim?

Of course. Same like here, nothing to hide.

User: andromeda66
printshop

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:23:21 PM

Please remove VOD from the default trust list for repeated and gross violations of social order.

He still hasn't removed his lying, spiteful feedback from me.

VOD is a classic example of a confindence scammer. He just followed people around and negrated whoever everyone else was negrating. This got him some kind of rep. Then he turned asshole and started negrating people for little to no reason.

In my case he negrated me because of something someone else said who misunderstood what I wrote. Despite clearing up the situation the jerkoff negrated me post-facto for attempting to buy trust.

It's people like VOD who destroy the community and make things like the trust system useless.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:00:45 AM

Please remove VOD from the default trust list for repeated and gross violations of social order.

VOD is a classic example of a confindence scammer. He just followed people around and negrated whoever everyone else was negrating. This got him some kind of rep. Then he turned asshole and started negrating people for little to no reason.

In my case he negrated me because of something someone else said who misunderstood what I wrote. Despite clearing up the situation the jerkoff negrated me post-facto for attempting to buy trust.

It's people like VOD who destroy the community and make things like the trust system useless.

Emphasis mine.

So you go around building up confidence by paying for trust and you're complaining that someone else is making the trust system useless?
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:45:30 PM

Vod is the hero bitcointalk.org deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:07:42 PM

It's people like you who prove just how much Vod is needed on this forum.
Note the bolded part of your statement, and now read why Vod gave you -ive

Hello!

I am willing to take your loan, with 100% collateral in pure BTC. If you want to use escrow it must be at your expense, otherwise you can hold the BTC yourself (lender's privilege).

The conditions of the loan are simple. First we will come to an agreement over the terms of your loan to me. Then we will set a date for full repayment plus interest. Once the interest is paid to you at the end of the loan period (within 48 hrs), you must give positive feedback (with a reference) for the full amount of the loan. Failure to give positive feedback will result in you breaking the terms of our contract and I will get to keep the money you lent me. If this is not possible for some reason you agree to receive a scammer tag until I am paid or positive feedback is left on my account for this loan.

Feel free to propose any interest rate and repayment period you like. I can't promise I will take every loan I am offered, obviously this is a buyer's market so to speak, and I will be deal hunting. I will review any and all fair offers. I prefer to discuss the terms in PM and then you can post a statement for the loan which we can use as a reference for establishing trust feedback.

Merry Christmas!

* Please note the  bolded parts from above quote also.

You were trying to buy trust, nothing more, nothing less, and there were no misunderstanding there, just your own words.
If my trust depth had more weigh, i would place negative to you also.

Vod is currently on vacation anyways, and will remain for quite some time (me jelly..) so it's at the least lame to flame him while he cant return to comment your statements.
Also, afaik OP and Vod resolved their issue, and Vod removed his -ive on op's account.

cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: