Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:40:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position  (Read 55208 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 12:31:58 AM

You lie constantly Vod, while accusing others of lying.

I will simply point out that the only idiots calling me a liar are the ones that have been shown to be dishonest.

The community trusts I am honest.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 12:42:38 AM

You lie constantly Vod, while accusing others of lying.

I will simply point out that the only idiots calling me a liar are the ones that have been shown to be dishonest accused of being dishonest in a refractory manner.

The community trusts I am honest. knows, I Vod am full of shit, they just don't want to have to deal with me.  Smiley

Fixed that for you.
truth or dare

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:06:17 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 01:18:41 AM by truth or dare

VOD does not appear to be a significant abuser when compared to some other members. He seems far less active than in previous years.

Maybe because somebody finally stood up to him and proved he’s a liar so nobody believes anything he says now?

Nope.  I've never lied.  I've never beaten my partner to the point they required an ambulance.  I've never kept coins sent to me for someone else.  I've never lied about about offering to sponsor BPIP.  I've never lied about being audited. I've never stood by and did nothing when I believed children were being sexually abused.  I've never stolen Bitcoin Cash from the community before.

What have I done?  Stood up to you and endured your lies for a year now.  If you want to continue this, I will start a forum on another domain and we can discuss it there, so your actions can be known to the entire bitcoin community.  You are too protected here, and everyone is sick of this bullshit.

:/

You lie constantly Vod, while accusing others of lying. You suffer from an obsessive compulsive disorder regardless of you willing to admit it or not. Since you can't control your compulsions to lash out at people using the trust system as your personal toy, you should have no power within it. The only person you have to blame for this situation is yourself. None of this had to happen, but you chose to constantly escalate at every turn because you can't help yourself. These are not the traits of some one who should be in any position of authority.

This is all very true. However,  the trust system should have been designed such that people that have those traits or develop such traits once they feel they are safe to display are unable to exercise or execute those traits.

All of VOD's abuse and lies would have no power or influence with level 2 and 3 flags currently. If the type 1 flag was for direct financial risk only, requiring strong objective evidence to be presented. Then lies, personal vendettas and who would be irrelevant.

The issue with removing VOD, or any member, is that another members 'VOD' will be along shortly.

I have reviewed VOD's recent behaviors, and they do not seem to sync with the VOD from the early days of this forum?

The bottom line is clearly that in an internet forum, especially one that is monetizing posting is that serious personal disputes will arise. Once there is enmity between members and they are able to use the trust system as a weapon to strike out, then many will do so.

The design must be such that it is impossible to use the trust system in any other way other than to warn members of financial risk posed by others with objective examples.

I can sympathize with people that are being abused by specific individuals, but requesting their abusers removal is simply being short sighted if you are hoping to see the entire forum benefit long term.

Theymos appears to have recognized a serious problem with red tags and attempted to bring in an objective system. He needs to finish the job. Cut out the tagging system.

You have a very strong case for VOD's current removal. However VOD or the VOD of old was a capable and useful member ( I have noted him helping members in the past). VOD could be an asset were he prevented using the trust system for personal retribution.

His recent actions specifically toward OGnasty appear particularly extreme. This is not the behavior I would have expected from VOD. This is sad to see. I hope that he can redeem himself in the future.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 01:10:01 AM

Nope, same old Vod. See the OP from 2015. He has had me on his shit list for some time. He thought he had an opening to go after me but he miscalculated, and like every time he abused the trust system against me in the past he is going to suffer repercussions for it. How do I know this? Because the same thing that lead Vod to abuse the system against me will be the same thing to ensure he will suffer repercussions. He can't help himself.
truth or dare

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:30:44 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 02:08:04 AM by truth or dare

Nope, same old Vod. See the OP from 2015. He has had me on his shit list for some time. He thought he had an opening to go after me but he miscalculated, and like every time he abused the trust system against me in the past he is going to suffer repercussions for it. How do I know this? Because the same thing that lead Vod to abuse the system against me will be the same thing to ensure he will suffer repercussions. He can't help himself.

It appears that we must do something to help VOD, and all of those other members that can't resist using tags to vent their personal frustrations. That is to remove the tagging system.

Once they are required to prevent objective evidence of direct financial threat / danger. Then they will need to rely upon critical reasoning and robust argument to settle whatever disputes they have. They can do so without damaging free speech here and allowing scammers to brute force the trust system to permit them a clean trust score.

Edit - VOD now seems to have red tagged me since I have been supporting your truthful assessment of his recent behavior.

This is useful but demonstrates even more clearly all that you have said is true. VOD seems to have become unstable in recent times.  This is unfortunate.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 09:29:20 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 08:17:01 PM by TECSHARE

It appears that we must do something to help VOD, and all of those other members that can't resist using tags to vent their personal frustrations. That is to remove the tagging system.

Once they are required to prevent objective evidence of direct financial threat / danger. Then they will need to rely upon critical reasoning and robust argument to settle whatever disputes they have. They can do so without damaging free speech here and allowing scammers to brute force the trust system to permit them a clean trust score.

Edit - VOD now seems to have red tagged me since I have been supporting your truthful assessment of his recent behavior.

This is useful but demonstrates even more clearly all that you have said is true. VOD seems to have become unstable in recent times.  This is unfortunate.

Yep, as usual, the same group of users using the trust system as a weapon to try to dictate the speech of others.

Vod   2020-02-14      If you can't post from your main account, it usually means you don't believe what you write, and are just trolling. Recommend ignoring such cowards.

nutildah   2020-02-11      alt of cryptohunter, aka the-one-above-all, but they are trying harder to be civilized in this incarnation so I will just leave them a neutral rating for now.

TMAN   2020-02-11   Reference   Newbie who suddenly is an expert on forum politics. Likely to Be CH or TOAA. No one comes to this forum fresh and starts hammering out in rep/Meta

suchmoon   2020-02-10   Reference   Fake shit-stirring noob.

Ironic Vod, with your behavior you prove why he needs to use an alt, so he doesn't have to subject his hard earned reputation to your childish lashing out using the trust system as your personal toy. Threats of leaving negatives unless they shut up. Very classy Nutilduh. Almost like you are not above making fake accusations to settle your personal vendettas if you are willing to threaten people using the trust system to silence them. Like I said, these people can't help themselves.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 04:29:07 AM

Essentially the moderators are now even preventing me from defending myself against these negative ratings and false accusations. The rating by Nullius, by his own admission is based completely upon Vod's rating for me, which is based on another accusation with no basis whatsoever. The fact that Nullius is basing his rating upon Vod's rating means that Vod's rating is directly related to Nullius's abuse of the trust system. In spite of this, the moderators continue to remove my ability to defend myself against these accusations simply because, very likely the accusing party themselves, is spamming reports to get this defense removed. No bias whatsoever, I am sure.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Hhampuz is a coward for not speaking, yes.

Based on my experience with you, he probably has said the same thing over and over, with you ignoring the answer and asking the question ad infinitum.  Example - everyone has seen this quote, and I keep pointing out the quote (it is in the reference link of the trust) but you keep repeating your question:

P.S. Still waiting for you to quote that lie Vod.

Please consider me a coward as well.  Can't spend all my time explaining things to you.  :/

As usual, and time you are asked to substantiate your endless accusations, you pretend to be above it. Could it be you know you can't substantiate your claims and are avoiding the attempt at all cost? I think so.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

You admit it was wrong but you some how think you are above being penalized for it, and anyone who does rate you for it is abusing the trust?

I have been penalized.  DT1 strength went from 31 to 22. 

Now I am following the advice of Theymos and the wishes of the community, and I am going to stop regurgitating the same bullshit - like you not being able to read a reference link.

The community finds my rating on you acceptable.   That's all - sorry.  :/

None of that explains how getting a negative rating for your admittedly wrong actions is trust system abuse. You don't get to decide what the penalty is Vod, that is the nature of punishments. Also, might I remind you I am a member of this community, and I judge your actions to be not only well documented, wrong, but very worthy of a negative rating. Your ratings and accusations against me are completely baseless and a very transparent attempt to extort me into removing and or punish me for leaving you that perfectly justified rating.

P.S. Still waiting for you to quote that lie Vod.

I didn't dox and report a user to the IRS, in a publicly documented thread Vod, so no, your rating is not identical to mine. Mine is well substantiated. Yours is baseless.

You did post private messages simply because the user ignored you, and then you lied about it twice.

My rating is well substantiated and identical to yours. 

What's more important is I removed my thread right away when I realized it was wrong.  Your trust abuse remains.

Still waiting for you to quote that supposed lie Vod. The act was done regardless of how fast you removed the thread. You admit it was wrong but you some how think you are above being penalized for it, and anyone who does rate you for it is abusing the trust?

Techy, let it go.  You are acting mentally ill, and you lied (twice now) about why you post private messages.

There is nothing wrong with my trust since it is identical to yours.

Yes, I am sure you would prefer I stop bringing attention to your abuse of the trust system wouldn't you? You are rather fond of accusing me of lying to justify your negative ratings. Please quote this supposed lie.

I didn't dox and report a user to the IRS, in a publicly documented thread Vod, so no, your rating is not identical to mine. Mine is well substantiated. Yours is baseless.

I posted a PM because the Hhampuz was insinuating I was PMing him abusive messages to justify his spineless behavior toward me because he was fearful of being drawn into the retribution thirsty mob of people of which you are a member. This is the same reason he refuses to comment on the situation now, he fears retribution for speaking the truth of the matter and derailing your obviously retaliatory and frivolous negative rating, on his behalf, with the truth.

So you are in contact with Hhampuz and he told you he is a jellyfish (your word) because he's afraid of retribution? 

I think you are lying again, since he and I are on good terms, and I don't see him as the coward you do.

I didn't leave you any trust about how Hhampuz feels about you, but that was just deflection, right you sick fuck

In your giant wall of text - you never provided me with any unsubstantiated negative trust I could remove.    That's probably so you can post and get paid again, right?   I'm still willing to remove any unjust negatives.  Smiley

I posted a PM because the Hhampuz was insinuating I was PMing him abusive messages to justify his spineless behavior toward me

Just wanted to point this out.  How does your typing something prove anything?  You know it doesn't - you left that feedback to be an ass, you lied about the reason then, and you lie about it now.

Edit:  I just received a message from Hhampuz.  He claims not to have spoken to you since you sent him an unsolicited PM asking him to attack me in this thread!  How many other people have you done this to?   Angry

Hmmmm... now I wonder if everything you've ever said has been as untrue...

Hhampuz is a coward for not speaking, yes. I think they are a good person, but simply don't have the strength to deal with people such as you. Unfortunately they could have just made a comment on the situation before as I requested and it would have been done, but now you are dragging them into this against their will so that might not be an option, who knows. Funny you would have to drag a user into a situation when you are leaving a negative rating on their behalf isn't it? Almost like you are a bigger problem for them than the thing you are negative rating for. No one said anything about how Hhampuz feels, good attempt at deflection, as you yourself deflect, then throw in a personal attack as a cherry on top.

"In your giant wall of text - you never provided me with any unsubstantiated negative trust I could remove."

What? Is that fucking English? Is that your semantic way of reversing the burden of proof? You haven't substantiated shit, I don't have to prove anything, that is your job as the accuser.

What did I do to Hhampuz? Ask him to tell the truth? OH THE HUMANITY!

Here is my PM to Hhampuz since you are intent on making shit up knowing he doesn't want to get involved leaving him in a position where you can either speak for him or he is forced to get involved. What a good friend you are selflessly using him to attack your enemies, on his behalf of course.

Any chance you could say something? This is horse shit and everyone knows it, but no one wants to say boo to this loon. He is essentially negging me in your name.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221450.msg53774105#msg53774105

So where is the substantiation for the rest of your ratings Vod?

I am not closing any thread, sorry. Unfortunately you will be seeing this thread for as long as it takes to have this false accusation neutralized, so enjoy the fruits of your labor. I am ready for the long haul. How about you?

I will neutralize any false accusations right away!   Did you post a PM of a user because they stopped chatting with you?   Did you then lie about it?  The quote is in the reference link.

I suggest everyone simply ignore you, so your threat to disrupt the forum for the "long haul" is neutralized, and we get on with our lives.  Smiley

Could you do me one favor?  Could you reply, denying you have ever done anything wrong, and use as many words as possible to justify your sig payment?   Thx.

I posted a PM because the Hhampuz was insinuating I was PMing him abusive messages to justify his spineless behavior toward me because he was fearful of being drawn into the retribution thirsty mob of people of which you are a member. This is the same reason he refuses to comment on the situation now, he fears retribution for speaking the truth of the matter and derailing your obviously retaliatory and frivolous negative rating, on his behalf, with the truth.

Last I checked Hhampuz had me included on his trust list and had left a positive rating for me. Seems like odd behavior for some one you claim I some how in some undefined way caused damage to doesn't it Vod? Why is it that you care more about this than he does? Oh that's right, it is all you can muster to find even the most flimsy excuse for negative rating me in retribution for leaving you a perfectly justified rating for the publicly documented doxing of another user, in an obvious attempt at extorting me into removing it.

There was nothing controversial or secret about anything in the message, and the entire point of it was simply to demonstrate that we shared a friendly tone at the time. As you could see in the thread the you and the usual clowns were laying the pretext for this frivolous rating for later use by immediately trying to turn it into some crime. This whole accusation is just a sad excuse for you to get retribution, and this pathetic pretext is the best you could come up with.

I never lied about it, and your claims to that effect are yet more manipulation and deceitful accusations on your part in a pathetic attempt to try to inflate the importance of your accusations against me because you know very well they are weak as fuck. Tell me Vod, how am I "disrupting the forum" by challenging your and Nullus's obvious abuse of the trust system?

FYI, I get a flat fee for my signature with zero posting requirements. I know you are exceptionally thirsty to try to latch on to any little thing you can to impugn my character, but this is exceptionally pathetic. This isn't going to work out for you Vod, just like it didn't work out for you the last 3 or 4 times you abused the trust system against me and were forced to remove your ratings.

Now that we have covered that frivolous rating, what about the others? Do you have any substantiation whatsoever that I was "manipulating the trust?" It seems you are simply basing your accusation off of another baseless accusation from another user with clear animus against me, and nullius is basing his accusation off of yours, no one substantiating anything all through the whole process. You all sure sound like reliable unbias folk that wouldn't abuse the trust this community puts in you to retaliate and serve your own petty personal vendettas to me!

Can you name something that I've done against you Hhampuz? You've been awfully quiet in Meta for awhile now, but after going from trusting me to distrusting me without any explanation - here you are making it seem like you've been being harassed by me. Either your post is irrelevant or it's fan-fiction, can you help me pick which?

I don't lump people together in attempts to stir up drama. When I say "the ones calling "them" out" it necessarily doesn't mean you.

I've decided not to disclose why I Add/Remove/Exclude people from my trust list as someone will always be angry and send you nasty messages.

Quite convenient you never need to explain yourself because feels.

And why exactly would he have to explain himself?

Maybe because publicly he insinuated I was sending him nasty messages and privately we had perfectly friendly conversations and his public and private persona are inconsistent.

Hey there. Just wanted to maybe give you a friendly warning, this whole VOD thing is going to have fallout, he went way too far. I would advise you to disassociate yourself from him and this event. Again this is just a friendly suggestion as I see it this is going to go south pretty quick. If you would like I can talk to TeeGumes we have done trades in the past. If you were to first make a statement to the fact disassociating from this it would probably help me go a long way toward arguing for him to remove the rating. I don't agree with him leaving it, but I don't think what VOD did was at all acceptable either. Feel free to let me know what you think about all of this, or not if you want. Have a good one.

Hey Tecshare,

Thank you for reaching out, hope you are enjoying this BTC rally too!

I understand that me leaving merit to that thread may have been stupid and my judgement was clouded by my disliking of og. There is no way for me to remove merit but even if it were, as the thread stands right now, I'm not sure I would remove it. No need to argue on my behalf with teegumes, although it is much appreciated! I'll take his neg and wear it as a reminder to always think twice before taking any action here which can also be a good thing.

After beeing down and feeling shit for a couple of months I've come back now and have found joy in the small things, doing much better and will just try and be hard at work.

Again, thank you for reaching out, I appreciate it Smiley. Hope you are doing ok, too!

WOW. MUCH NASTY! SO ANGER!

With the given situation you are in the red tag Lauda gave to you is justifiable, your account is obviously created to complain about the DT system and it's probably you are one of the members who got tagged by a DT member one way or another. Based from what I have seen DT members are more lenient and understanding to high ranking members or at least the trustworthy ones since they have the balls to complain about it in their own account unlike you who just created an alt account to cover your identity. Keep in mind you are tagged because you are using an alt account that is trolling in the forum and not because you are standing up against them. You aren't even really standing up because you are just hiding in your alt account.

Is that so? Maybe some one should tell that to the 13 cult members excluding me because they don't like my criticism of their pals. I am sure the long list of people on the list no one has ever heard of are far more trustworthy. My crimes are too numerous to count after all.

I can't speak for the other 12 cult members but I excluded you after you publically posted a PM between you and Hhampuz. I don't exclude people if I disagree with them or just because I think that they are assholes.

I see, so the fact that I posted that message is more of a problem than his duplicity and inability to have a conversation like an adult. Got it. You know what would have prevented that? Him willing to have a conversation about it, instead he chose to hide like a coward rather than explain himself. The message had nothing exceptional in it other than a demonstration of his duplicitous behavior, this is just a pathetic excuse for you to virtue signal to the DT mob. There is no presumption of privacy with personal messages. If this is your standard you should exclude Suchmoon too. I am sure I could find plenty of other examples of people on your trust list that have shared PMs as well, but oh that's right you people only apply these standards to others when it serves your bias. This is just a woefully pathetic pretext for retaliation.

He hasn’t abused you. I’d be happy to show you some abuse if you do wish. nullius is excersising his right to tag you for being a cunt. Count yourself lucky fella, close the thread and stop the attention whoring,

We should just let him throw his temper tantrums and stop responding to his cries for attention, myself included. He's clearly put two feet down in this alternate reality of his and isn't leaving any time soon. Nobody can help him understand anything because he doesn't want to understand. The only thing we can do is just sit back and laugh at his magnificent display of douchebaggery.

Wonderful! I look forward to not having to listen to clown music every time I use the forum.

Hey DireWolfM14, where are those principles now eh?

Lol, the ones you claim I sold to become a member of the mob?

My principals dictate that I refrain from engaging in personal disputes which have gotten so heated that neither side can discuss the situation reasonably and rationally.  I recon this is one such situation.  So, I won't be asking for anyone to substantiate anything they say in this tread, because there is very little substance to either side of the argument.

Besides, I know what you're really up to.  You're trying to bully me into removing Vod from my inclusion list.  Ain't gonna happen.

Heated? I have been quite civil for this thread. Funny, you thought it was appropriate to involve yourself in a heated dispute accusing me of "manipulating the trust" with zero substantiation behind it. You are just finding excuses to absolve yourself of guilt over your double standards serving your own personal bias rather than what is right or reality.

Very little substance on either side? What? Those ideas are mutually exclusive. Either the accusation is without substance and my argument is with substance, or the accusation has substance and my argument has no substance. You are literally just projecting whatever is convenient for you on to me to make excuses to ignore these obvious abuses of the trust system and avoid a discussion of the lack of facts in the matter.

You know what I am up to? Funny how many people around here can read my mind and my intent, fucking amazing. I had no idea we had so many people with telepathic powers around here. Rather convenient you can just dictate my own intent to me in order to dismiss everything I am saying isn't it? Bullying you? What are you 12? I am not bullying you into anything, I am shaming you for your double standards, there is a difference.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 8126

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 05:58:47 AM

All of Vod's comments that you replied to were deleted for being off-topic.

As such, your replies were then rendered off-topic and also deleted.

Again, this is a very standard policy which you can't seem to grasp.

Your reply to me that was deleted and where my post wasn't deleted was this:

Wonderful! I look forward to not having to listen to clown music every time I use the forum.

Not exactly referencing the topic or adding to the discussion here.

The only thing you are demonstrating here is that after all these years you still don't understand how the forum works.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 11:38:58 AM

All of Vod's comments that you replied to were deleted for being off-topic.

As such, your replies were then rendered off-topic and also deleted.

Again, this is a very standard policy which you can't seem to grasp.

Your reply to me that was deleted and where my post wasn't deleted was this:

Not exactly referencing the topic or adding to the discussion here.

The only thing you are demonstrating here is that after all these years you still don't understand how the forum works.

I am glad you are here. Perhaps you can substantiate the claims of your accusation, since Vod is basing one of his negative ratings on an accusation you have made. What substantiation do you have to support the claim that I was manipulating the trust system?
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 11:57:30 AM

I am glad you are here. Perhaps you can substantiate the claims of your accusation, since Vod is basing one of his negative ratings on an accusation you have made. What substantiation do you have to support the claim that I was manipulating the trust system?

I wrote pretty extensively about it in the post that Vod is referencing in your feedback:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182530.msg52385837#msg52385837

You also never addressed this post where I correct your mistaken timeline of events regarding your involvement with the Turkish community:

That said, if you review the original thread Vod bases his accusation on, you will see I made an effort to mutually resolve a conflict between members of the Turkish community and Timelord. This lead to several interactions with several of the members of the Turkish community, of which I gained respect for because of how they handled the response. I must assume they felt the same way and this is why they added me. I didn't do anything I wasn't supposed to and these accusations are nothing but a tall tale designed to make sure I wasn't allowed to be put back on the default trust instigated by people with very long time, publicly documented animus against me.

Your timeline is off. The trust trading was happening well before your involvement with Timelord's fake flag bonanza.

The post you linked is dated September 7th, and you were playing trust games with Russian and Turkish local board posters from July through August. The only reason these users were on your radar was because they had recently been promoted to DT1, and like you, were either off or barely hanging on by 1-2 votes. Your other great rationale for adding local board posters is because somebody like Foxpup, suchmoon or myself distrust them, which according to you, "makes them interesting." Still a terrible reason to include someone in your trust list, and evidence you don't belong on DT.

Anything else?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 12:23:20 PM

I wrote pretty extensively about it in the post that Vod is referencing in your feedback:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182530.msg52385837#msg52385837

You also never addressed this post where I correct your mistaken timeline of events regarding your involvement with the Turkish community:

That said, if you review the original thread Vod bases his accusation on, you will see I made an effort to mutually resolve a conflict between members of the Turkish community and Timelord. This lead to several interactions with several of the members of the Turkish community, of which I gained respect for because of how they handled the response. I must assume they felt the same way and this is why they added me. I didn't do anything I wasn't supposed to and these accusations are nothing but a tall tale designed to make sure I wasn't allowed to be put back on the default trust instigated by people with very long time, publicly documented animus against me.

Your timeline is off. The trust trading was happening well before your involvement with Timelord's fake flag bonanza.

The post you linked is dated September 7th, and you were playing trust games with Russian and Turkish local board posters from July through August. The only reason these users were on your radar was because they had recently been promoted to DT1, and like you, were either off or barely hanging on by 1-2 votes. Your other great rationale for adding local board posters is because somebody like Foxpup, suchmoon or myself distrust them, which according to you, "makes them interesting." Still a terrible reason to include someone in your trust list, and evidence you don't belong on DT.

Anything else?

I see lots of accusations. I see theories. I see assumptions. Where is the substantiation?
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 12:26:38 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

I see lots of accusations. I see theories. I see assumptions. Where is the substantiation?

I can live with you not seeing it, as I've learned I can't make you see or understand things you don't want to.

That's OK, everybody else can see it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 01:26:09 PM

I can live with you not seeing it, as I've learned I can't make you see or understand things you don't want to.

I am sure you are very proud of your active imagination. Unfortunately accusations require facts to be substantiated, not just suspicions. You run along now, just like Vod every time he is asked to substantiate his claims.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 01:53:56 PM

I am sure you are very proud of your active imagination. Unfortunately accusations require facts to be substantiated, not just suspicions.

No they don't. What the fuck are you talking about?

Did I neg you based on my post? Did I tell Vod to neg you based on my post?

I think you're just trolling me at this point, so feel free to have the last word, because I know you are going to anyway.

Thanks for admitting you have no substantiation for your claims.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 01:07:11 AM

Well... I can't say I didn't try...

My comments focusing on inconsistencies in interpretations of the rules seem to be pushed to the wayside to continue the circular debates once again =(

...and I thought some good had finally been done to try and put this to rest......  one can still hope it will happen... 

because from my perspective:  answering those inconsistencies/uncertainties would definitely take this to its end.

I've said what I could.  I just hope the persons involved could take some time to see it through.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 01:30:45 AM

...and I thought some good had finally been done to try and put this to rest......  one can still hope it will happen... 

The rest of the house has gone to bed.  We're just waiting for the baby to stop crying.   

It will happen - hope!

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 01:51:30 AM

Well... I can't say I didn't try...

My comments focusing on inconsistencies in interpretations of the rules seem to be pushed to the wayside to continue the circular debates once again =(

because from my perspective:  answering those inconsistencies/uncertainties would definitely take this to its end.

I've said what I could.  I just hope the persons involved could take some time to see it through.

I can't force Vod to have a critical and logical discussion in support of his accusations and ratings, but some how I share responsibility in his circus even though he is the one perpetrating damaging actions against me and all I am doing is seeking redress. His strategy is to frustrate anyone even attempting to examine the situation so they stop examining it, because his accusations can not withstand scrutiny, and he knows it. Try asking him some direct questions and see how he replies. I have been quite responsive, he however has avoided interaction with you in favor of his usual sad children's party magician act.

This is what Vod does perpetually in a bid to avoid critical examination of his accusations at all costs.
Watch.

Vod, please substantiate any of your ratings against me with facts. Thanks.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 05:47:16 AM

At least I narrowed it down to two key points that need to be addressed.....
The sooner admins (or whomever it may be) see it and can weigh on those points:  the sooner we can have an answer to if these flags are justified or just abusing status out of spite.

I'm not asking anyone to do anything really (stop or continue if you want, l have no control over that); but in actuality I am pointing at a path to completion of this mess because of the current rules and regulations we have in place now are most relevant;  not the ones from before as they were obviously different.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 06:31:47 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2020, 05:05:00 AM by mprep

At least I narrowed it down to two key points that need to be addressed.....
The sooner admins (or whomever it may be) see it and can weigh on those points:  the sooner we can have an answer to if these flags are justified or just abusing status out of spite.

I'm not asking anyone to do anything really (stop or continue if you want, l have no control over that); but in actuality I am pointing at a path to completion of this mess because of the current rules and regulations we have in place now are most relevant;  not the ones from before as they were obviously different.

Well that will never happen. The only action will be taken by people like you confronting Vod and demanding he substantiate his claims. He can play it off like I am just trying to cover my ass, he can't use the same strategy for uninvolved 3rd parties.

Until then for the most part no one is going to want to spend the time to dig through the heaps of bullshit that follow Vod everywhere he goes to get to the facts and will just call it a wash, and wash their hands of it. This of course leaving Vod free to abuse the trust system, exactly as he intended, and exactly as he has an extensive history of doing before. The only other solution is ~Vod

As usual, Vod runs away from any kind of critical discussion of his negative ratings. Since his pathetic attempt at trying to elicit sympathy to deflect from his abusive behavior back fired, he has to lock the thread to prevent anyone thinking too carefully about his actions or asking too many questions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225724.0;all

Another deflection and feigned new found moderation designed in a very manipulative way to deflect attention from his abuse of the trust system in the hopes that everyone will just let him keep his little obsessive vendetta trophy in the form of trust system abuse without repercussion. He does this while he pretends to be moderating his behavior AFTER he gets away with all the abuse of the trust system he wants with no compromise. How magnanimous of you.

Just add it to the list of the last few times he needs to suddenly find himself and "focus on other things" every time he gets called out for abuses that other users are harshly punished for, for a single incident of abuses he perpetuates regularly. He does this only to return a few weeks later to continue his previous pattern of behavior after attention on him has died down.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074434.0;all

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144112.0

I would love to have a logical and critical discussion about your negative ratings left for me Vod. However you know very well your accusations will not withstand even the slightest scrutiny, as a result your only option is to deflect and topic slide, as you always do. This is demonstrated in this thread by page, after page, after page of your attempts to avoid even attempting to substantiate any of your abuses of the trust system against me in the past, as well documented here.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 09:06:36 PM

Barely able to go another week without getting his rocks off using this community as a toy to masturbate his ego, Vod is at it again, now resorting to attempting to openly extort users in to apologizing. I thought federal crimes were not allowed here. I guess it is like the rule on doxing, or any other rule around here. Zero tolerance, unless you are Vod, then you are free to violate the same rules over and over again because poor him hes just so sad and pathetic we have to let him continue abusing everyone.

An apology makes these alleged sex crimes against children go away Vod? If your research and allegations are true then you go to the fucking authorities. You don't ask for an apology and say you'll let it slide this one time. Children are not to be fucked with. ANYWHERE ANYTIME.

I 100% agree!!

OG claims I am a pedophile.  He won't act on it, even though he knows my name and where I live.

I'm asking for an apology from OG for calling me a pedophile, or asking him to call the police, or I will defend myself.  You do not fuck with children and use them as a political tool.

Edit:
If Vod has substantial evidence that OgN is a pedophile, he should substantiate it, or not make the claim. If there is some reason why he cannot post the evidence he has, he can go to the police where OgN lives. He really should just go to the police so they can investigate if there is any actual evidence.

Did you mistype those two names by accident?  If OG won't apologize for calling me a pedophile, and will not go to the police, than the pressure will escape another way.   Like teeGEE says, you don't fuck with children.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: