Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position  (Read 55202 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 03:39:35 AM

Lol this thread started from Jan 2015 and still discussion going on without any result. Let's see when this is going to be end with proper results ?

Five years is a long time to be jealous.   Maybe Techy still has hope someone will listen to his insane ramblings.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 08:19:24 AM

TL:DR; I have no need to counter troll opinions on my actions unless they are related to my use of the trust system.

Vod   2020-02-04   Reference   Mentally ill stalker who will post private messages then lie about it as revenge for ignoring him. Avoid.

Vod   2019-09-09   Reference   This profile has fundamentally abused the trust system, trading positive trust with as many others as possible to get on Default Trust. See reference and the BPIP DT Change Log for examples. Do not trust this profile's trust of others by adding ~TECSHARE to your personal trust list.

Neither of your retaliatory negative ratings for me have anything to do with trade activity and are clearly an attempt at using retribution to try to blackmail me into removing the negative rating I left for you, one which Theymos himself agrees was a valid use of the trust system over your doxing and threatening to report OGnasty. This was the first and only negative rating I have ever left you, but you however have a 5 year long history of abusing the trust system against me.

Vod 16: -0 / +9(9)   2015-01-06  0.00000000    "Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis.

Vod 2015-03-22       0.00000000      "Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis. Not trustworthy."

Of course the fact that I had never left you a negative rating until last year didn't stop you from simply accusing me of everything you yourself are guilty of, regardless of the fact it was clearly documented to be a lie on your part, having never using the trust system against you until now. You are the type of person that would lie to your own dying mother just to avoid looking at how ashamed of yourself you really are.

Ok, you've deflected this thread away from your trust abuse.

2020 will bring you a lot more red I think, no matter how upset you get.  

Smiley

Here you are threatening your future abuse of the trust system in retribution against me, clearly documenting your premeditation.

You have spent years making up shit to try to craft excuses to negative rate me to try to punish me for criticizing you, using the trust system as your own personal plaything. Each time being forced to remove your frivolous ratings by the community.

Not a lie?  I'm actually protected by the staff?     Roll Eyes

You referenced a post from this thread as your reference for why you posted your trust rating for me, but your original trust rating was posted BEFORE THIS THREAD, otherwise why would I open a topic abut your negative rating if you had not made it yet? Just because you deleted it and reposted it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Can you tell me why the negative rating was left BEFORE I stated this so called lie about you? If you weren't referencing something in the future what exactly were you referencing. Funny how your explanation just gets tagged on later as you make it up as you go along to justify your abuse of the trust system.

I am curious how exactly this thread itself is justification for the negative trust rating you left for me when the entire purpose of this thread is to point out your negative rating for me and how it is abusive. This is clearly nonsensical and circular logic.

Your original negative rating for me:
Once again VOD has gone too far and has now left me negative trust because he did not like the fact I criticized his abuse of the trust system. In order to prove he does not abuse the trust system he has abused the trust system to leave me a negative rating:

Vod 16: -0 / +9(9)   2015-01-06  0.00000000    "Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis.

Not trustworthy."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=15728

Your reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915823.msg10060458#msg10060458

I plan to exclude you from my trust list due to your feedback on tecshare. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first, but the way you keep antagonizing, provoking, and holding it over his head has made it pretty clear it was left out of spite.  If you don't want this, I would suggest you resolve your issues with him ASAP.

After thinking about it overnight, I took your "suggestion" to resolve my issues with Tecshare by removing my negative trust.  After all, I didn't want to be excluded from your trust list and have three years of trust wiped out!

You thought I left him negative trust out of spite.  That's your opinion and you could have left me negative trust over it, like every other decentralized member of this forum.  That would have been the appropriate thing to do in the open system you claim to have.  The fact that you planned to override the opinions of Tomatocage, dooglus, and every other person that may trust me in the future was an extreme overreaction. All the trust I earned over 3 years and one person can override it because of a perceived personality flaw?  It made me realize I have grossly overstayed my welcome here.  It also made me realize Tecshare was telling the truth about the trust system.  Sad  

Unlike Tecshare, I will not be hanging around to whine and complain about this override switch the Depth 1 people have on the "decentralized" trust system.  I have what I wanted and given what I wanted to Bitcoin, and I have not used this forum to make any money.  I still have a few outstanding deals to pay out some coin, so I will be taking care of that, and then I will post my nice goodbye message and be gone for good within the next day or so.

I still respect you Badbear, but I can't respect this centralized trust system that you guys pass off as decentralized.  Even though I did what you suggested, you may still exclude me out of "spite" for sending this PM.  It would be pretty hypocritical to do so (spite is spite), but hey, the "buck stops with you", so you can do whatever you want.   Undecided  It's no longer my concern.

I wish the overall bitcoin community the best of luck.  Take care.

Actually it wouldn't remove you from default trust, dooglus has you in his trust list as well so 2 have included you, hostfat has excluded you, plus me would make two, which would mean you would still be in default trust. Exclusions must be greater than inclusions. I have no greater authority than anyone else in default trust, I can't "override" anyone. Exclusions must have a majority within the default trust network.  

Like I said, which you removed from the quote for some reason, you asked me a long time ago to contact you and let you know about any trust issues before I took any action. That's what I did, letting you know I would be excluding you from my trust list and why.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being that uses your disability as a sociopathic excuse to release yourself from responsibility for your victimization of others. For years you have avoided responsibility for your actions by crying in pain as you lash out at others. Anything but you being held fully accountable for your actions would be an injustice. Not just for everyone you have victimized, but because of the good will of others you manipulated into giving you leeway because of your condition, so you could continue to freely abuse others with zero inhibition at the expense of those with disabilities who might actually need that good will.

Jealous of you? I don't even pitty you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 05:08:13 PM

Vod   2020-02-04   Reference   Mentally ill stalker who will post private messages then lie about it as revenge for ignoring him. Avoid.

Trading with a mentally ill person who can't keep secrets is a legit trust issue, and not a single person who trusts my judgement disagrees.

Anything else bothering you muffin?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 10:40:05 PM

Trading with a mentally ill person who can't keep secrets is a legit trust issue, and not a single person who trusts my judgement disagrees.

Anything else bothering you muffin?

There were no secrets. Please do quote what you call a "secret" in the message I posted. Nothing I disclosed was of consequence other than the fact it showed we had a polite conversation, which contradicted his implication I was harassing him via PM. He would say this himself, but he doesn't want to be stalked by psychopaths like you for speaking out against you. Last I checked I am still on his trust list as well. It seems to me this is not a problem for him, but an excuse for you to try to blackmail me into removing my perfectly valid rating for you.

How about the 5 years of history of your proven abuse of the trust system against me, or your other rating? What about your public threat to abuse the trust system against me before you left those ratings? Care to address any of that?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 10:52:51 PM

How about the 5 years of history of your proven abuse of the trust system against me, or your other rating? What about your public threat to abuse the trust system against me before you left those ratings? Care to address any of that?

Not interested in another decade of drama Techy.  If you believe what you write, you just need to do two things to be rid of me forever!

First - find something negative about my trust people will believe.  (That public threat was good, but imaginary)
Second - continuously lobby my trust supporters to remove me from DT.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 06:09:48 AM

Not interested in another decade of drama Techy.  If you believe what you write, you just need to do two things to be rid of me forever!

First - find something negative about my trust people will believe.  (That public threat was good, but imaginary)
Second - continuously lobby my trust supporters to remove me from DT.

You weren't interested in explaining yourself then, you aren't interested in explaining yourself now. You aren't interested in discussing anything but your use of the trust system, now you aren't interested in discussing your use of the trust system. This "decade of drama" (I know it is hard to count to 5) shows a pattern of your behavior against me. It demonstrates your abuse of the trust system several times over that period, your being forced to remove these abusive ratings, as well as demonstrating your current motivation for leaving the standing ratings. Your "supporters" pitty you Vod. You use your disability to shield yourself from responsibility. It is fucking revolting and an insult to people with disabilities.

Why is it after 5 years you can never once take responsibility for your actions against me, or for that matter even justify your actions using simple logic? Sure sounds an awful lot like some one who has no excuse for their behavior and feels like the rules don't apply to them. It is fine Vod. You are a fat old man with heart problems who abuses his body with booze. You cling to your hate like you cling to life as long as you can. I am not going away until you do one of two things.

1. Take responsibility for your abuse of the trust system and remove your negative ratings for me.
2. Die.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 07:22:56 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

How am I different?  In a decade, I've made a few mistakes, the most recent being overestimating my ability to handle alcohol after a serious medical incident.

I don't scam, I don't support scammers, and all my negative trust came from that one event.

Vod again refusing to take responsibility for any of his actions and blaming his behavior on alcohol.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 12:01:06 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

vod gave me neg feedback for i gave merit to OG

"Vod   2020-05-21   Reference   Helping a scammer conceal a 2,600BTC scam."

Now Vod is running around red tagging people for leaving merit he doesn't like. How much longer are you people still including Vod in your trust lists going to keep enabling this abusive behavior? As long as he abuses people you don't like or care about it is ok right?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 12:44:51 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 12:58:41 AM by Vod

Now Vod is running around red tagging people for leaving merit he doesn't like.

No I'm not, troll.

Edit:  OG claims he heard me say I abuse children.  Attacking me is his only defense.   I try to post new information and it's quickly hidden by people who support the scammer or dislike me. 

I did mention this already, and I won't again.   Troll away.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 01:29:39 AM

Now Vod is running around red tagging people for leaving merit he doesn't like.

No I'm not, troll.

Edit:  OG claims he heard me say I abuse children.  Attacking me is his only defense.   I try to post new information and it's quickly hidden by people who support the scammer or dislike me. 

I did mention this already, and I won't again.   Troll away.

What does this have to do with you abusing the trust system to punish people for leaving merit you don't approve of?
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:21:47 AM

this users trusted Vod and this means they abused trust system

Vod's judgement is Trusted by:
1. HostFat (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (DT1 (-5) 95 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
2. dooglus (Trust: +16 / =0 / -0) (217 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
3. haploid23 (Trust: +12 / =0 / -0) (2 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
4. jamesg (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
5. Haembi (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
6. qwk (Trust: +15 / =1 / -0) (1560 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
7. DiamondCardz (Trust: +8 / =0 / -0) (90 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
8. Foxpup (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (4) 979 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
9. scalar33 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
10. KWH (Trust: +7 / =2 / -0) (45 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
11. Amitabh S (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
12. QuestionAuthority (Trust: neutral) (381 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
13. GIANNAT (Trust: +6 / =0 / -0) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
14. Bicknellski (Trust: +0 / =1 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
15. Cyrus (Trust: +12 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (23) 247 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
16. 22naru Banned! (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
17. Welsh (Trust: +5 / =1 / -0) (DT1! (13) 993 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
18. ibminer (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (9) 774 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
19. kcud_dab (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
20. Gimpeline (Trust: neutral) (7 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
21. legendster (Trust: +3 / =4 / -1) (241 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
22. TMAN (Trust: +27 / =1 / -1) (1302 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
23. Gws24 (Trust: neutral) (17 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
24. Lauda (Trust: +33 / =6 / -4) (1615 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
25. Kouye (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
26. mOgliE (Trust: neutral) (225 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
27. peonminer (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (27 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
28. djcoin (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
29. monbux (Trust: +32 / =0 / -0) (19 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
30. Nestade (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (330 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
31. jeremypwr (Trust: +18 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (4) 360 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
32. yogg (Trust: +30 / =0 / -0) (1433 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
33. TheQuin (Trust: neutral) (472 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
34. gloryninja (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
35. Lucky Cris (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
36. hedgy73 (Trust: +21 / =0 / -0) (72 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
37. Ducky1 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -3) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
38. stompix (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (1017 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
39. DieHard (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
40. MadZ (Trust: +4 / =0 / -0) (157 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
41. Avirunes (Trust: +11 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (11) 332 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
42. mindrust (Trust: neutral) (DT1 (-4) 985 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
43. iluvpie60 (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
44. Initscri (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (250 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
45. SlidingHorn (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
46. cakir (Trust: +2 / =0 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
47. ChuckBuck (Trust: +1 / =1 / -1) (166 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
48. tertius993 (Trust: neutral) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
49. Aggressor66 (Trust: neutral) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
50. cryptodevil (Trust: +9 / =0 / -1) (184 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
51. suchmoon (Trust: +14 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (37) 4136 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
52. JayJuanGee (Trust: +4 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (6) 1729 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
53. NeuroticFish (Trust: neutral) (600 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
54. whywefight (Trust: +4 / =3 / -0) (42 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
55. examplens (Trust: +1 / =2 / -0) (185 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
56. Muhammed Zakir (Trust: +8 / =1 / -0) (5 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
57. micky123 (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
58. onemorebtc (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
59. spy100 (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
60. irfan_pak10 (Trust: +7 / =1 / -0) (199 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
61. yahoo62278 (Trust: +21 / =3 / -0) (1369 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
62. Kashif009 Banned! (Trust: +0 / =0 / -5) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
63. lili song Banned! (Trust: neutral) (9 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
64. zazarb (Trust: +22 / =0 / -0) (483 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
65. Zepher (Trust: +27 / =4 / -0) (96 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
66. Grand_Voyageur (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
67. LegendaryGuy (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
68. mocacinno (Trust: neutral) (1328 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
69. kken01 (Trust: neutral) (9 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
70. LoyceV (Trust: +29 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (58) 5268 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
71. onemorexmr (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
72. actmyname (Trust: +20 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (17) 910 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
73. The Pharmacist (Trust: +26 / =2 / -0) (2496 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
74. Riley Nico (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
75. Steamingoff Banned! (Trust: +0 / =0 / -7) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
76. Tomatocage1 (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
77. SFR10 (Trust: +16 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (1) 415 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
78. mr.relax (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (110 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
79. BitMaxz (Trust: +2 / =1 / -0) (432 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
80. TwitchySeal (Trust: +6 / =1 / -0) (DT1! (3) 602 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
81. jackg (Trust: +4 / =0 / -0) (689 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
82. Isildur (official) (Trust: +7 / =0 / -0) (80 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
83. TryNinja (Trust: neutral) (DT1! (3) 1486 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
84. Joel_Jantsen (Trust: +4 / =0 / -0) (237 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
85. bwonwen2015 (Trust: neutral) (30 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
86. Zonnk (Trust: +1 / =1 / -0) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
87. Jet Cash (Trust: +4 / =1 / -0) (DT1! (9) 1414 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
88. condoras (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (177 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
89. Pare1981 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -3) (2 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
90. bL4nkcode (Trust: +12 / =1 / -0) (DT1! (4) 502 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
91. Slow death (Trust: +3 / =1 / -0) (302 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
92. Lafu (Trust: +9 / =1 / -0) (982 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
93. Gunthar (Trust: +9 / =0 / -0) (110 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
94. Zedpastin (Trust: neutral) (231 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
95. Xpod78 (Trust: +1 / =1 / -1) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
96. panganib999 (Trust: neutral) (33 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
97. bias (Trust: neutral) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
98. cInfiniteBtcLetsShare Banned! (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
99. Hhampuz (Trust: +73 / =3 / -0) (1794 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
100. xtraelv (Trust: +7 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (17) 1576 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
101. webtricks (Trust: neutral) (704 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
102. Cobalt9317 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -3) (28 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
103. Alone055 (Trust: neutral) (176 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
104. Jerry_young (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
105. JollyGood (Trust: +10 / =0 / -1) (DT1! (7) 627 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
106. eldrin (Trust: +1 / =0 / -1) (38 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
107. tweetbit (Trust: neutral) (12 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
108. amishmanish (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (445 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
109. Coin-1 (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (6) 825 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
110. icopress (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (21 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
111. Parodium (Trust: +3 / =1 / -0) (226 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
112. theyoungmillionaire (Trust: !!!: +6 / =0 / -19) (1012 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
113. mattcode (Trust: neutral) (21 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
114. tracyspacy (Trust: neutral) (11 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
115. abhibtccc (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2) (4 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
116. NEW Lakai01 (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (934 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
117. Alex_Sr (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (16) 937 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
118. crypto mania (Trust: neutral) (92 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
119. Hellmouth42 (Trust: neutral) (323 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
120. morvillz7z (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (Cool 1278 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
121. DireWolfM14 (Trust: +18 / =1 / -0) (DT1! (19) 1665 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
122. mikeywith (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (2419 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
123. MO-COIN (Trust: neutral) (53 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
124. VyachikO (Trust: neutral) (62 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
125. TalkStar (Trust: +8 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (7) 551 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
126. 1miau (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (20) 2126 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
127. Nikisa (Trust: neutral) (216 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
128. ICOEthics (Trust: +21 / =1 / -0) (882 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
129. alanst (Trust: neutral) (54 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
130. MagicByt3 (Trust: neutral) (370 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
131. funnychain Banned! (Trust: neutral) (4 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
132. Debonaire217 (Trust: neutral) (295 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
133. twiki (Trust: neutral) (4 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
134. NotATether (Trust: neutral) (201 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
135. bullrun2020bro (Trust: neutral) (515 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

hey Loycev, suchmoon ! why you not distrust Vod ?
this is not trust abuse?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 04:36:35 AM

You idiots can relax.

Once I post the proof I'll be moving to my new clubhouse, and I will make sure I review all feedback I've left regarding OG's scam.  My community will probably view him as a thief (in blockchain we trust)  - but your community can view him however you want, and I won't interfere.   There are also tens of thousands who don't care enough to wade through all the junk you guys post to hide information.

But right now I'm still building the relevant blockchain transactions, and OG is still calling me a pedophile as his defense.  Like pirate, he has nothing to lose.

TLDR; I don't trust you because of your actions; when I leave I won't care about you.  Smiley

Edit:  Shouldn't this be moved to reputation? 

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 09:00:45 AM

You idiots can relax.

Once I post the proof I'll be moving to my new clubhouse, and I will make sure I review all feedback I've left regarding OG's scam.  My community will probably view him as a thief (in blockchain we trust)  - but your community can view him however you want, and I won't interfere.   There are also tens of thousands who don't care enough to wade through all the junk you guys post to hide information.

But right now I'm still building the relevant blockchain transactions, and OG is still calling me a pedophile as his defense.  Like pirate, he has nothing to lose.

TLDR; I don't trust you because of your actions; when I leave I won't care about you.  Smiley

Edit:  Shouldn't this be moved to reputation?

What does this have to do with you abusing the trust system to punish people for leaving merit you don't approve of?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16584

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 09:17:42 AM

this is not trust abuse?
If the feedback is only for Meriting a post (and it looks like that from the Reference link), I think it is. And so does theymos:
If a DT member tags you for something stupid involving merit (ie. probably anything less than selling merit), then they're not going to be a DT member for much longer.

Vod: Meriting a post is not necessarily an endorsement. And although it probably is in this case, I sometimes Merit posts because they're worth reading because they say a lot about the person posting it (example). Let me put it this way: if OgNasty's post would have been about me, I probably would have Merited it myself.
In peloso's case, I don't think the negative feedback is justified.

I've said it before but I'll say it again: OgNasty should ignore Vod, and Vod should ignore OgNasty! You two don't like each other, we get it. That's okay. Let it be, and move on.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 10:29:34 AM

If the feedback is only for Meriting a post (and it looks like that from the Reference link), I think it is.

I would agree that negative trust for a merit would be trust abuse.  The reference link was a poor choice, but I also left negative trust for bonesjonesreturns for doing the exact same thing.  Look at my sent trust.  No conspiracy - just a jealous troll.  

I've said it before but I'll say it again: OgNasty should ignore Vod, and Vod should ignore OgNasty! You two don't like each other, we get it. That's okay. Let it be, and move on.

I'm hoping to have a system to prevent scams up by Jul 1, assuming I can collect all the data I need.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 04:00:40 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

If the feedback is only for Meriting a post (and it looks like that from the Reference link), I think it is.

I would agree that negative trust for a merit would be trust abuse.  The reference link was a poor choice, but I also left negative trust for bonesjonesreturns for doing the exact same thing.  Look at my sent trust.  No conspiracy - just a jealous troll.  

I'm hoping to have a system to prevent scams up by Jul 1, assuming I can collect all the data I need.

Oh, I see. You have done it multiple times, therefore it is ok! Great argument.
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:57:07 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

this is not trust abuse?
If the feedback is only for Meriting a post (and it looks like that from the Reference link), I think it is. And so does theymos:
If a DT member tags you for something stupid involving merit (ie. probably anything less than selling merit), then they're not going to be a DT member for much longer.

yes i know
but it happend
and Vod is still in your trust
so ?
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 6723

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 08:16:03 PM

Trust me, there's a lot of roadwork you have to do in order to create a system that blocks scams. Even my project in its infancy is piled with a mountain of TODOs.  Smiley

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 11:27:04 PM

Go easy on vod. 10% brain death is not something to laugh about.

Of course the poor old sod is lashing out at people.

Imagine being here almost at the start and still surviving on a welfare cheque?
It's like someone giving you lottery numbers every day for years and the 90% remaining of your mind still fucks it all up.

Also if you have seen vod. More than 90% of his DNA is missing.
Makes sloth from the goonies look like Brad pitt.

A little bit of bitterness and jealousy is to be expected.
Doesnt help others that joined around his time are likely drinking 5k bottles of scotch and banging the hot young women who vod would like as mother in law  haha

Of course he is a trust abuser on many levels.
He is posting positive trust on proven scammers then crying others are scamming.
Who can take the poor wretch seriously?

Don't even think he has written the correct reason on my red tag. Probably meant for someone else.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 12:09:42 AM

Trust me, there's a lot of roadwork you have to do in order to create a system that blocks scams. Even my project in its infancy is piled with a mountain of TODOs.  Smiley

Thank you for the perfect quote - don't take this example personally.  Smiley

You ask me to trust that you've had experience dealing with large anonymous member bases, and that you've discovered it's difficult.    I don't know you - all I have is your word.  It might not work on me, but eventually some user will fall for your fake proof and start to boost your reputation.   

I don't want to trust that "Bob" did his due diligence in investigating you.  I want to verify what you claim.

My system is anonymous and trust less.  I'm not trying to stop the wave, I'm just going to ride it and assist anyone I see drowning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: