Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I believe a beautiful and very bullish Bitcoin storm is forming  (Read 13883 times)
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:12:37 PM

Can we have at least one thread (other than Risto's) in the Spec forum that DOESN'T get subverted and taken over by the trolls within 2 pages?

@BitChick: I agree with you.  Also since this is your thread, you have the power to delete any obvious troll posts (like the ones above from Mr. Buffert and NotFuckchop, hint hint  Wink )

If bitcoin so wonderful revolutionary technology, why you afraid of critique? It can not support itself on it's own merit? Nothing I or Mr. Lambchop saying can be proved to be incorrect, we been right for long time, and called "trolls". Smart people listening to our advice. Poor people listening to your advice. Bitchick, please delete the postings of Mr. Torque, he is obvious bitcoin shill.

Listen to you, a newbie troll account a mere 2 days old?  And you've known Mr. Lambchop for ages even though your account is brand new?  Not likely.

Everything I saying is truth. But we should listen to you?

Over the next couple days I think it'll be a slow grind up to 528, then bang! push through with volume.  And then panic buying will ensue.  Cheesy

Trolls have been right about BTC price all year while bulltards have been 100% wrong the whole time.

Bullish.

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 5070

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:13:04 PM

Can we have at least one thread (other than Risto's) in the Spec forum that DOESN'T get subverted and taken over by the trolls within 2 pages?

@BitChick: I agree with you.  Also since this is your thread, you have the power to delete any obvious troll posts (like the ones above from Mr. Buffert and NotFuckchop, hint hint  Wink )

If bitcoin so wonderful revolutionary technology, why you afraid of critique? It can not support itself on it's own merit? Nothing I or Mr. Lambchop saying can be proved to be incorrect, we been right for long time, and called "trolls". Smart people listening to our advice. Poor people listening to your advice. Bitchick, please delete the postings of Mr. Torque, he is obvious bitcoin shill.

Listen to you, a newbie troll account a mere 2 days old?  And you've known Mr. Lambchop for ages even though your account is brand new?  Not likely.

Everything I saying is truth. But we should listen to you?

Over the next couple days I think it'll be a slow grind up to 528, then bang! push through with volume.  And then panic buying will ensue.  Cheesy

Nice pull from that thread completely out of context. If you couldn't tell it was complete sarcasm.  If you check my other posts from several days before and after that one, you'll see that I was very bearish and skeptical of the price action (which was still falling).

Here's one of mine in that thread from September 2nd:

Let's make a new rule in this thread.  Let's don't cheer and bring out rocket/moon photos ever time the price rises $5-10.  Mmmkay?

I bet this rule would be dropped if the price rises to 510$. Cheesy

I've been nothing but disappointed since April's month long bottom $420 --> $680.  Then we stayed in the $600-550 range for months.  It's been nothing but down ever since.  So wake me up when we hit $680 again.  Otherwise I'm completely ignoring rockets/moons until then.
BTCtrader71

Activity: 784
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:18:20 PM

In 2011, it only take a few millions US dollars to push market up into rally, now it take a large factor higher to make it happen again. Much much higher than before.

How large is this large factor? Are you talking something like a factor of 2, or something like a factor of 100? and what makes it large, in your estimation?

How many time I need to tell you pee poles? You need a new use application. ie. currency control cicrumvnetion like China in 2013. But now bitcoin banned in China and many other countries. There is no new use case scenario for bitcoin and momentum is dying. Merchant adoption makes no impact and bitcoin sales very low. Nobody with a college degree will buy this anymore.

Pee poles. Funny.

Your English is better than you're lettin' on ...

BTC: 14oTcy1DNEXbcYjzPBpRWV11ZafWxNP8EU
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:19:49 PM

I'll hand it to you Mr. Torque, you did see this one coming:

So... did ya hear the Bitstamp customers are trying to withdrawal their bitcoins but can't?

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/2ea4f0/bitstamp_bitcoin_withdrawals_are_currently/

(trololololololol)

But since all the exchanges are unregulated and ran by 20 year olds whose prior IT experience consists of launching Minecraft from a USB thumb drive, it's pretty much inevitable that they'll all fold at some point in the next few years.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:25:25 PM

In 2011, it only take a few millions US dollars to push market up into rally, now it take a large factor higher to make it happen again. Much much higher than before.

How large is this large factor? Are you talking something like a factor of 2, or something like a factor of 100? and what makes it large, in your estimation?

How many time I need to tell you pee poles? You need a new use application. ie. currency control cicrumvnetion like China in 2013. But now bitcoin banned in China and many other countries. There is no new use case scenario for bitcoin and momentum is dying. Merchant adoption makes no impact and bitcoin sales very low. Nobody with a college degree will buy this anymore.

Pee poles. Funny.

It is lambchop, obviously. Hard to keep up with his numerous alts.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:29:35 PM

Pee poles. Funny.

lambchop is on lunch break, I told him I'd cover. he should be back soon.
BTCtrader71

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:40:14 PM

Pee poles. Funny.

What do lamb chops eat for lunch, if I may ask? ... Huh

BTC: 14oTcy1DNEXbcYjzPBpRWV11ZafWxNP8EU
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:45:18 PM

Pee poles. Funny.

What do lamb chops eat for lunch, if I may ask? ... Huh

Rogan josh?
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:50:52 PM

We believe!

The fun thing about that Eyes Wide Shut scene is that it was actually shot in Nathan Rothschild's house.
mestar

Activity: 407

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:51:47 PM

Bitcoin searches rising again. But could be because of Bitstamp tho.

OMG, it's a huge event in magnitude comparable to the 'G' event.

BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:04:53 PM

I feel like there is a direct correlation between the stronger the reaction or trolling to the truth behind the message.  I get lambasted (pun intended Wink ) quite often for just having a positive outlook on where Bitcoin is headed long term.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:25:37 PM

I joined a couple years ago and there were even less females on this board then than there are now.

I think there have been times when I asked a stupid question and I have been treated a little nicer than some perhaps, but I have also been made fun of for my username too.   Undecided

That's what I thought and probably I'm not the last person who makes fun of your username. I don't approve people indicating that they should somehow be treated differently than the majority because they have something else between their legs than the majority. Last time I checked bitcointalk.org did not have dating subforum and thus advertising your gender in these forums seems inappropriate. While it's good to know that there are females in the community, asking for special treatment basically says that you don't want to be treated equally to men. The latter gets you in a pretty uncomfortable position, considering the hypocrisy in feminism. If this place was anything like 4chan, any reference to OP being a girl would get an instant answer "TITS OR GTFO".

so you are not advertising your gender ?
 Wink
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:27:17 PM

last time i've checked, bitcointalk.org isn't zoo or animal care forum, so hyena's should be inappropriate for these forums more than any gender humans Wink don't ask for special animal treatment by calling yourself some animal.  maybe she is an alien trying to fit in with us humans and some animals ?!      
all of this is pointless bs

You are right, this is pointless bullshit. I think BitChick is alright and from her replies I can tell that she does not expect special treatment.

Because he's a sexist piece of shit. Look at his other posts, this guy is unbelievable. It wasn't long ago that he posted there should be genetic engineering on the human genome so that every man could have a beautiful woman and that all the beautiful women are already "taken"... maybe it's just because he's a total asshole and no one is interested in being with him.

Regarding females, same expectations here Cheesy it's starting to piss me off that the beautiful ones are always taken. Am I the only one thinking that or is it a wide spread curse of all men? Shit we need genetic engineering of humans ASAP because every man should have a human right for a beautiful partner.

Yes, let the butthurt flow through you. By the way, genetic engineering of humans is no joke, as much as it hurts your equality-deluded feminist way of thinking. I deliberately say these things out because I despise people who live in the fantasy world where all subspecies of humans and genders are equally intelligent and what not. This is simply not the real world. Open your eyes. Life is a constant struggle at all levels of its existence. Weak will die, strong survive. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Evolution takes time though so weaker genetic material will fade gradually out from existence so no individual has to be discriminated. They will just have a bit tougher time surviving.

The idea of genetic engineering of humans actually comes from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hdMKVXsYeos#t=694
(Guy who spent several years far in the future returns and gives an interview. Turns out that in the future all people look much more similar than today because of the genetic engineering. Their facial features don't vary so much. Consequently, there will be less ugly women Cheesy)

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:29:44 PM

Wink

fuck you guys are missing the point. I don't expect special treatment. it is a well known fact that women sometimes in the online forums indicate purposely what their gender is so that men would not talk to them like they talk to other men.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:32:11 PM

Wink

fuck you guys are missing the point. I don't expect special treatment. it is a well known fact that women sometimes in the online forums indicate purposely what their gender is so that men would not talk to them like they talk to other men.

Maybe, some of us that have less feminist and more traditional ways of thinking, would like to extend the opportunity for men to act like gentlemen around us?  Not that I am expecting that in reality though. Wink

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BreathOfZen

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:35:52 PM

Most of you know that I am an unashamed Bitcoin bull and have been so for a while now, but I think we are on the verge of some exciting times.

This Bitstamp issue might actually be a huge blessing in disguise.  It comes on the cusp of some major advertising for Bitcoin with the widely viewed Bitcoin Bowl and a good presence at CES this week just to name a couple things.  Roger Ver is bringing some press on the main page of Yahoo today (and on Business Insider) indirectly for not being allowed in the US, but it is press nonetheless. And these are just a few small things on the top of my head.  With the price undervalued right now (which I believe firmly that it is) It won't take much for the price to rebound.

That said, I feel strongly it is "when" and not "if" Bitstamp resumes operations, the price will jump and it will surprise all these newbies on the sidelines.  When they see the price move as quickly as some of us know the Bitcoin price can move, they will decide to throw some money in because they don't want to miss out.  That is how these bubbles begin.  It will just build from there. People throw in a little money, they see how much they earn in a week and they throw in more and so it goes.  How high will the price reach this time? Well that is debatable of course, but easily back to the ATH we achieved before.

So I feel like I am watching a storm in the distance and waiting for it to approach.  Smiley  Hopefully it is a tsunami and not just a few rain drops.

If you actually believe in your forecast, write it into the blockchain to be preserved forever, or you are just blowing smoke:

http://bit-comm.appspot.com/forum/Predictions

Aoeui Artifacts
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:38:07 PM

Remember when your friend had a vision from God to buy Bitcoin and I commented that maybe it was actually Satan? So, now that all this havoc was wreaked, was it really Satan now?

A friend of mine, whom I told many months ago about BTC, said she was praying and God told her, and it appears with a feeling of urgancy, to invest in Bitcoin.  Smiley  Now that is bullish news!  Grin 
Perhaps God intends to teach your friend a lesson about greed.  Cheesy
Perhaps it was really Satan.
Discernment is an important gift. But I get your point. Wink
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:39:24 PM

Satan got you REKT.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:44:22 PM

Wink

But that's unfair, you were advertising that you are Hyena since the very start! It is a well known fact that men at forums mostly don't talk to hyenas like they talk to other men  Grin

i am satoshi
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:48:39 PM

Most of you know that I am an unashamed Bitcoin bull and have been so for a while now, but I think we are on the verge of some exciting times.

This Bitstamp issue might actually be a huge blessing in disguise.  It comes on the cusp of some major advertising for Bitcoin with the widely viewed Bitcoin Bowl and a good presence at CES this week just to name a couple things.  Roger Ver is bringing some press on the main page of Yahoo today (and on Business Insider) indirectly for not being allowed in the US, but it is press nonetheless. And these are just a few small things on the top of my head.  With the price undervalued right now (which I believe firmly that it is) It won't take much for the price to rebound.

That said, I feel strongly it is "when" and not "if" Bitstamp resumes operations, the price will jump and it will surprise all these newbies on the sidelines.  When they see the price move as quickly as some of us know the Bitcoin price can move, they will decide to throw some money in because they don't want to miss out.  That is how these bubbles begin.  It will just build from there. People throw in a little money, they see how much they earn in a week and they throw in more and so it goes.  How high will the price reach this time? Well that is debatable of course, but easily back to the ATH we achieved before.

So I feel like I am watching a storm in the distance and waiting for it to approach.  Smiley  Hopefully it is a tsunami and not just a few rain drops.

If you actually believe in your forecast, write it into the blockchain to be preserved forever, or you are just blowing smoke:

http://bit-comm.appspot.com/forum/Predictions

...are you seriously doubting that bitchick, someone who has never wavered from her bullish position, does not genuinely have faith that bitcoin will rally again?

It's already "preserved forever" on this forum, which in turn is archived.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: