Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I believe a beautiful and very bullish Bitcoin storm is forming  (Read 13883 times)
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:11:32 PM

Patience my friends.  Patience.  Wink

That's what loaded (lol) and Risto (lol) said at $700, $600, $500, $400, $300, $250.

So you are fully expecting Bitcoin to never go back up again ever?

To me it is just a waiting game.  If anything the infrastructure supporting BTC has only been growing and the chances of BTC going to zero are becoming less and less as time goes on. 

But feel free to not buy any coins, or just sell all you have if you so choose. 

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:07:49 PM

That's what loaded (lol) and Risto (lol) said at $700, $600, $500, $400, $300, $250.

To me it is just a waiting game.  If anything the infrastructure supporting BTC has only been growing and the chances of BTC going to zero are becoming less and less as time goes on. 

You, madam, have balls of steel. Many oughta learn something from you Smiley
Going a bit off topic for a moment, haven't seen loaded arround for a while. Unsettling...
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:09:55 PM

They probably unloaded upon gullible followers. Grin

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:22:13 PM

I am getting a very strange sense of Déjà vu with all this panic selling.

I guess this is the kind of panic selling I should have been expecting all along though.  I really hoped we were beyond this but I guess it is just a sign that we haven't yet gotten out of the early stages of Bitcoin growth quite yet.

BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:23:59 PM

Patience my friends.  Patience.  Wink

To me it is just a waiting game.  If anything the infrastructure supporting BTC has only been growing and the chances of BTC going to zero are becoming less and less as time goes on.  

Going a bit off topic for a moment, haven't seen loaded arround for a while. Unsettling...

Loaded does seem to time the market pretty well.  Probably buying coins right now I suspect. But I agree that it is strange he hasn't shown up lately.  

Also, all this selling is just a major shaking out of weak hands.  Some of us that have been through this before realize it even more now than when we first invested in BTC.  The strategy is to not get emotional about it and buy more coins if possible when it dips this low.

exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:18:50 AM

buy more coins if possible when it dips this low.

This isn't low though. It's at least 210 dollars too high. Bitcoin is so insanely overpriced that it's ridiculous. And you'll learn that the hard way, by the forces of supply and demand.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:40:36 AM

Patience my friends.  Patience.  Wink

To me it is just a waiting game.  If anything the infrastructure supporting BTC has only been growing and the chances of BTC going to zero are becoming less and less as time goes on.  

Loaded does seem to time the market pretty well.  Probably buying coins right now I suspect. But I agree that it is strange he hasn't shown up lately.  

Also, all this selling is just a major shaking out of weak hands.  Some of us that have been through this before realize it even more now than when we first invested in BTC.  The strategy is to not get emotional about it and buy more coins if possible when it dips this low.

You might be as deluded as is humanly possible

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BTCtrader71

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:42:02 AM

I think that many of the long term HODLers never expected it to get this low, have already invested as much as they are able at this point in time, and simply don't have the discretionary funds at the moment to provide strong buying support. Even the Tim Drapers of the world are quite possibly tapped out for now.

BTC: 14oTcy1DNEXbcYjzPBpRWV11ZafWxNP8EU
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:46:43 AM

Most of you know that I am an unashamed Bitcoin bull and have been so for a while now, but I think we are on the verge of some exciting times.

This Bitstamp issue might actually be a huge blessing in disguise.  It comes on the cusp of some major advertising for Bitcoin with the widely viewed Bitcoin Bowl and a good presence at CES this week just to name a couple things.  Roger Ver is bringing some press on the main page of Yahoo today (and on Business Insider) indirectly for not being allowed in the US, but it is press nonetheless. And these are just a few small things on the top of my head.  With the price undervalued right now (which I believe firmly that it is) It won't take much for the price to rebound.

That said, I feel strongly it is "when" and not "if" Bitstamp resumes operations, the price will jump and it will surprise all these newbies on the sidelines.  When they see the price move as quickly as some of us know the Bitcoin price can move, they will decide to throw some money in because they don't want to miss out.  That is how these bubbles begin.  It will just build from there. People throw in a little money, they see how much they earn in a week and they throw in more and so it goes.  How high will the price reach this time? Well that is debatable of course, but easily back to the ATH we achieved before.

So I feel like I am watching a storm in the distance and waiting for it to approach.  Smiley  Hopefully it is a tsunami and not just a few rain drops.

Sorry bitchick.. Bitcoin is not undervaluded. As a matter of fact.. It's over valuded today for what it is and does.

Were going down to the $100 range.. Get your orders ready.

Wink
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:59:37 AM

Most of you know that I am an unashamed Bitcoin bull and have been so for a while now, but I think we are on the verge of some exciting times.

This Bitstamp issue might actually be a huge blessing in disguise.  It comes on the cusp of some major advertising for Bitcoin with the widely viewed Bitcoin Bowl and a good presence at CES this week just to name a couple things.  Roger Ver is bringing some press on the main page of Yahoo today (and on Business Insider) indirectly for not being allowed in the US, but it is press nonetheless. And these are just a few small things on the top of my head.  With the price undervalued right now (which I believe firmly that it is) It won't take much for the price to rebound.

That said, I feel strongly it is "when" and not "if" Bitstamp resumes operations, the price will jump and it will surprise all these newbies on the sidelines.  When they see the price move as quickly as some of us know the Bitcoin price can move, they will decide to throw some money in because they don't want to miss out.  That is how these bubbles begin.  It will just build from there. People throw in a little money, they see how much they earn in a week and they throw in more and so it goes.  How high will the price reach this time? Well that is debatable of course, but easily back to the ATH we achieved before.

So I feel like I am watching a storm in the distance and waiting for it to approach.  Smiley  Hopefully it is a tsunami and not just a few rain drops.

Sorry bitchick.. Bitcoin is not undervaluded. As a matter of fact.. It's over valuded today for what it is and does.

Were going down to the $100 range.. Get your orders ready.

Wink

Alrighty.  If that happens you can have some bragging rights.  I still don't think it will stay down there that long.  We had a dip down below $100 right before the last bubble began.  It could still be a very good sign this is happening. 

Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:10:29 AM

The only thing we truly know is that no one knows what bitcoin's price is going to be 6 months from now.  Drawing waves on graphs, having a 'feeling', praying to your favourite deity, wild guesses, it's all the same.
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:01:40 PM

Well, I hope bitchick sold before the crash last night. Most of the permabulls on this forum like risto and sgbrett are obviously just trying to pump their holdings, and don't give a shit about the people they dupe into buying their bags from them, but bitchick genuinely believed that we'd see another ATH. Unfortunately, the great bitcoin speculative bubble has run its course and it's basically just downhill from here to obscurity.

Maybe another cryptocurrency will rise with improvements that will take the place of bitcoin, but I don't see anything out there right now that would be safe and secure enough for mainstream that could improve upon the credit card model. So not for several years, at least.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
stonerider

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:12:04 PM

"Say it ain't so, Joe!"
bitme

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:26:31 PM

Maybe another cryptocurrency will rise with improvements that will take the place of bitcoin, but I don't see anything out there right now that would be safe and secure enough for mainstream that could improve upon the credit card model. So not for several years, at least.

I see NXT as good candidate for hedge against falling BTC. For me it's No.1 to take place of fallen king and it's here today with great devs/community/features No pump there just steady growth so far.

NXT makes the Difference
My nxtforum account : bitme
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:38:55 PM

It would be stupid to sell now I believe.  This is all just part of the "storm." The rebound will just be all the more exciting when it happens.  My husband isn't quite as bullish as I am though.  He was even talking about selling and walking away this morning.  That kind of talk just drives me crazy! 

A bull married to a bear is painful.   Cry

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:52:11 PM

...My husband isn't quite as bullish as I am though.  He was even talking about selling and walking away this morning.  That kind of talk just drives me crazy!  

A bull married to a bear is painful.   Cry

He hasn't beaten you for that last shrewd investment you made a few days ago, what was it?  @ $288?  Please tell me you're safe.
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 05:53:28 PM

It would be stupid to sell now I believe. 

Now you really screwed up.

fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:57:12 PM

I'm waiting to see at what point the bearwhale has convinced all the momo traders to short and then slaughters them all.
riiiiising

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:00:36 PM

If you think it's going to drop further, you should sell now and buy in cheaper when the bottom is finally in and *something* actually happens to warrant a rally. Which means, you might want to just get our for good now.

edit: And while I wrote those two sentences, price dropped another 10$...

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:02:37 PM

It would be stupid to sell now I believe.  This is all just part of the "storm." The rebound will just be all the more exciting when it happens.  My husband isn't quite as bullish as I am though.  He was even talking about selling and walking away this morning.  That kind of talk just drives me crazy! 

A bull married to a bear is painful.   Cry

A perfect example of why the more rational person in a relationship should be in charge of the finances. You screwed up, royally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: