Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:00:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258802 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
styn234

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:07:21 PM

This FUDstrom reminds me of CANN. It has gone through the same BS. And now its by far one of the most valid projects in cryptoworld.

What do we learn:
everybody has its own opinion.

Some think its a scam, some think its valid. Make your own research, invest or let it be. Simple as that.

This religious shouting is sick.

CANN?  You sure know how to pick them.  Just so you know.  I live in a state where marijuana has been legalized and I can tell you that with the regulations that are required of the dispensaries that there is no way that they will be allowed to accept a cryptocurrency anytime soon.  You need to quit falling for all the hype from the shills.  They just want people like you to transfer your btc to them.

Sure, you can't buy marijuana with CANN, but that doesn't mean it isn't a strong coin. I think that's what he was trying to say.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:39:11 PM

Rakesh1_90 & RenegadeMan Don't post on this thread anymore.

I almost wonder if it's "more" than on purpose...like there's a reason to FUD this much, because it's just way over the top (insider moves or not??).  Anyways, it's cheap coins for them and anyone else who wants...given with what xbs has planned it's a no-brainer to scoop some coins up now and hold for a little while.  When price spike comes it will be VERY nice...and those buying on this FUD (setup or not) will benefit.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:54:10 PM

How many FUD in here ? Dev please create Vote  Grin Grin
marcuszz

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:40:04 PM

I do not want to FUD but

when nigerians can buy bitcoins with naira Huh
you 're advertising on twitter a platform not yet active
so do you want to attract investors in this way??

please answer
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:45:35 PM

I do not want to FUD but

when nigerians can buy bitcoins with naira Huh
you 're advertising on twitter a platform not yet active
so do you want to attract investors in this way??

please answer

We already launched our pilot program since last week, that allows Nigerians to buy bitcoin from Bitstake.
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:32:39 PM

XBS was created without premine or presale. The only connection this community has to Bitstake is the coin (XBS). We have far important things to do than spending times on this thread addressing wild accusations that are not backed by facts.

If you think Bitstake has no connection to Nigeria while payment are being received and paid in Naira then you are out of mind.

Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:37:02 PM

This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Already talked with theymos, if we asked you not to post here anymore - please DONT.

This coin & thread was created so that Nigerians can connect with experienced cryptocoins users.

If you don't like what we are doing, please sell your coins https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XBS
Targetbit

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:09:51 PM

wooow cheap coins. thanks
acamp

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:47:31 PM

CANN?  You sure know how to pick them.  Just so you know.  I live in a state where marijuana has been legalized and I can tell you that with the regulations that are required of the dispensaries that there is no way that they will be allowed to accept a cryptocurrency anytime soon. 

What state do you live in with legalized marijuana, and which you base your entire understanding of marijuana law in America on? If you know anything about this subject you should also know that every state (legalized or medicinal) Has their own laws on the subject. Literally for a state to pass anything that moves marijuana out of complete prohibition the STATE drafts its own laws. Thus every state has completely different rules and regulations. Some states are alot closer to crypto usage then others, maybe your state is one of the bad ones. 

I'm done with talking about CANN and their project, this is not the right place for it. However for you to come on to another coins thread just to shit talk a coin that has a very hard working dev team, an excellent adoption scheme, and above all is trying to help give the people who will benefit the most from financial services options that my bank in America cant even touch is sick. Then, to top it off you preach about researching a project before you buy, then proceed to state incorrect research yourself about another great project. I think I know why your here Wink I know I know, this is crypto. I should used to the sick games by now.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:56:03 PM

CANN?  You sure know how to pick them.  Just so you know.  I live in a state where marijuana has been legalized and I can tell you that with the regulations that are required of the dispensaries that there is no way that they will be allowed to accept a cryptocurrency anytime soon. 

What state do you live in with legalized marijuana, and which you base your entire understanding of marijuana law in America on? If you know anything about this subject you should also know that every state (legalized or medicinal) Has their own laws on the subject. Literally for a state to pass anything that moves marijuana out of complete prohibition the STATE drafts its own laws. Thus every state has completely different rules and regulations. Some states are alot closer to crypto usage then others, maybe your state is one of the bad ones. 

I'm done with talking about CANN and their project, this is not the right place for it. However for you to come on to another coins thread just to shit talk a coin that has a very hard working dev team, an excellent adoption scheme, and above all is trying to help give the people who will benefit the most from financial services options that my bank in America cant even touch is sick. Then, to top it off you preach about researching a project before you buy, then proceed to state incorrect research yourself about another great project. I think I know why your here Wink I know I know, this is crypto. I should used to the sick games by now.

I'll make a brief reply.

Legalized marijuana is basically a cash business because even though it make be legal at the state level it is still a violation of federal law and as such banks will not deal with marijuana businesses.  There is no method for converting bitcoin to cash for these businesses.  Until then any of these marijuana based altcoins are basically useless regardless of what you read in their thread.

I made my point in this thread.  Many posts were deleted so unless you read them you don't have the entire picture.

If you think this coin is going to do what it says despite all of the red flags then by all means invest.  What you need to understand is that the people behind these coins are not doing it to benefit others.  They are doing it to put money in their pockets.  If you can't see that now you will eventually.
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:23:00 PM

i am just wondering what a crypto currency system will do in nigeria? Isn't it the place where boko haram is killing people?
the last thing they need there is a crypto currency or some kind of monetary system lol
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:43:37 PM

i am just wondering what a crypto currency system will do in nigeria? Isn't it the place where boko haram is killing people?
the last thing they need there is a crypto currency or some kind of monetary system lol

lol true! It was just an hype we will see 10k soon.....
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:44:57 PM

Nigeria is a big country and the most populous in Africa.  boko haram is based in the north eastern part of the country near the borders of Niger and Chad.  That allows them to slip back and forth across the borders to elude capture.  Lagos the largest city is in the south western part of the country on the coast of the Gulf of Guinea.  It was a former slave trading epicenter until the British intervened in the 1800's.  Abuja is the capital and is located in central Nigeria.  Most of Nigeria is firmly under Nigerian control and unaffected by boko haram for now.  They have technology and a thriving business class.  
acamp

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:50:44 PM

Jiggy is that a joke, who are the people that you believe will benefit from cryptocurrency? People with bank accounts and already have access to financial services?

And boko haram used to have footholds in the north, luckily the Nigerian army (With help from Chad) is in the middle of a promising campaign to get them out. They have freed hundreds of long held prisoners (mainly women and children) from previous boko haram camps. At least this is my understanding from listening to NPR all day.

*Edit: Thank you shojayxt for that post, maybe we disagree on bitstake at the moment but I can definitely appreciate am informed conversation Smiley
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:53:00 PM

that's part of the plan, get boko haram hooked on crypto trading, then they turn into fat neck beards and stop killing people.

6561742061206469636b
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:02:51 PM

Bitstake is operating in Nigeria which currently doesn't have any laws regarding digital currency.

Bitstake exchange not working - Not true
Only a Nigerian IP can access the exchange, foreign users are blocked out due to their state laws. If you sell bitcoin to Naira, how are you planing to cash out to naira. Considering the latest Fincen stands on USA companies, I am sure most of you will consider that as a good move.

Lending platform not working- false
Don't forget we're still in beta and people can still test by listing their loans applications. The only part left is the investors wallet on the platform, this is left out until we figure out who and who are allowed on the platform.

Within this past few months, we have achieved what other coins are trying to do for years and still failing. We entered mainstream adoptions, unbanked are using XBS and bitcoin. Our sms wallet is active with both bitcoin and XBS.

We already paid for Bitstake ad on 2 Nigeria's most popular websites.

Dev very nice to see this, thanks......not sure where the ill-placed FUD is coming from???

Annnnnnnd of course here comes the expected (and useless) boko-haram and terrorist comments related to nigeria lol - love how it's just perfect to fud xbs with Roll Eyes - from teens who have NO IDEA what they're talking about, yet trying to throw more shit on the pile in this thread.  Guys not going to work, most xbs holders are strong hands and not worried about nonsense comments on this crappy forum lol...nice try though.
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:31:30 PM

from what we see in the media you can have the impression that nigeria is centuries behind a normal way of life... I mean, for me it is the same as Afghanistan or Iraq or Syria lol...

some countries in real big trouble and why bringing a monetary system to a place where other things are more important right now.
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:37:48 PM

from what we see in the media you can have the impression that nigeria is centuries behind a normal way of life... I mean, for me it is the same as Afghanistan or Iraq or Syria lol...

some countries in real big trouble and why bringing a monetary system to a place where other things are more important right now.

You might need to read up a little in your economics part to actually have a real impression, look at gdp growth to keep it simple if you don't like reading much and your ratter have the media give an impression of whats the world like.

http://knoema.com/nwnfkne/world-gdp-ranking-2015-data-and-charts
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:39:45 PM

Bitstake is operating in Nigeria which currently doesn't have any laws regarding digital currency.

Bitstake exchange not working - Not true
Only a Nigerian IP can access the exchange, foreign users are blocked out due to their state laws. If you sell bitcoin to Naira, how are you planing to cash out to naira. Considering the latest Fincen stands on USA companies, I am sure most of you will consider that as a good move.

Lending platform not working- false
Don't forget we're still in beta and people can still test by listing their loans applications. The only part left is the investors wallet on the platform, this is left out until we figure out who and who are allowed on the platform.

Within this past few months, we have achieved what other coins are trying to do for years and still failing. We entered mainstream adoptions, unbanked are using XBS and bitcoin. Our sms wallet is active with both bitcoin and XBS.

We already paid for Bitstake ad on 2 Nigeria's most popular websites.

Dev very nice to see this, thanks......not sure where the ill-placed FUD is coming fromHuh

Annnnnnnd of course here comes the expected (and useless) boko-haram and terrorist comments related to nigeria lol - love how it's just perfect to fud xbs with Roll Eyes - from teens who have NO IDEA what they're talking about, yet trying to throw more shit on the pile in this thread.  Guys not going to work, most xbs holders are strong hands and not worried about nonsense comments on this crappy forum lol...nice try though.

It's coming from the fact that there were a bunch of coordinated pumpers making all kinds of ridiculous claims and the fact that a few of the shills were attacking anyone that questioned anything and yelled fud fud fud whenever anyone was critical or asked legitimate questions.  

Posts like these didn't inspire any confidence with the obvious ridiculous claims from pumpers like this:

TO THE NEW XBS INVESTORS:

Bitstake is the single BIGGEST thing to happen to crypto, since BTC. I know the business model has not sunk into everyones head yet.

This is poised to go a $100 million dollar Market cap (probably a lot more). Likely multi-billion.

Invest 1 BTC and HOLD! Do not day trade it and you will likely have 100 to 1000 BTC in Months.

Do not get greedy and try to day trade. You will lose, because you never day trade a (stock) going parabolic. Same applies here.

You are a part of history. Buy 1 BTC and forget about it.

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

"My team is buying the next 10x coin in May, Now!"

These pumpers making ridiculous claims and telling people to buy and hold while they sold.  There are also many other red flags but I won't get into that.  It's up to individuals to do their research.  

The remittance business does have potential and a legitimate coin to be used for that purpose could potentially be successful.  The problem with this coin it was launched five months ago with a bunch of promises and no infrastructure in place.  The correct way to launch a coin of this type would have been to have the remittance infrastructure in place and then launch the coin when it could actually be used.  The way it went the coin was launched first, then came the promises, delays, etc... just like all the other failed coin projects that never intend to deliver and are just a vehicle to increase the wealth of a few individuals before being abandoned and the parties involved move on to their next scheme.

Moderated threads should not just be used for the purpose of deleting posts that are critical of the project.  The mod function should be used to delete all those pathetic "to the moon"  "overtake bitcoin in months" and all the other obvious pump posts that do nothing but make intelligent potential investors just shake their heads and laugh.  When there is money involved being professional is extremely important.  I think that is why none of these altcoins are ever going to be taken seriously.  An outsider looking in only needs to read a couple pages to get the impression that it's nothing but a bunch of children playing with their hobby.  Go look on the bitcoin threads and you'll see intelligent discussion by adults.  Read through almost every altcoin thread and you'll get the impression that your interacting with a bunch of teenagers still going through puberty.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:42:57 PM

So you get your facts from CNN?  That's your first mistake.  There are many ways to find information about other countries and cultures.  You obviously were able to learn about crypto.  You should make the same effort to educate yourself about other things and forget about what you see in the media.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: